Innocence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kurt moved in, guided his cock to my wet vaginal entrance and eased in. I groaned and Kurt went straight into fucking mode. Nothing gentle, which suited me just fine. He wasn't pounding, but was stroking deep and steady, fast but not frantic. He looked at me with lustful eyes and I just pulled my knees back further. I was trying to keep his cock aimed at my G but he wasn't co-operating. No problem. It felt like molten lust anyway.

Kurt was lost in his fucking, likely the first fucking he had done in a long time. Her wasn't going to last very long by the facial expressions and his rapid breathing. He wasn't vocal and I wanted him to feel very good about his efforts. "Yes, Kurt....yes....don't stop...just like that....oh my God......oh my God.." And with that, he started to fuck me in earnest.

His strokes were pounding me now. The bed was rocking and his hips were slapping into my ass as I pulled my legs back as far as I could. He was grunting now, "Ughh, ughh, ughh," with each stroke. His face was a grimace of effort and lust. His skin glistened with sweat. He was very close.

"Come in me, Kurt. Come for me. Come for me now." And he did. He was bucking into me and his body was as tense as if he was being electrocuted. Still, he didn't cry out. Just a series of gasps, passed over clenched teeth. He pushed into me and held as his cock spurted and he jerked. It was if a lifetime of sexual frustration was being shot into me. He pounded into my vagina a few more times and went still.

His cock deep into me, he held my thighs as if letting go would make him drown. Then he seemed to come back to reality and looking at my eyes, he collapsed onto me and was panting. He lay on me for a minute, still in me and I held him tight. His weight was heavy but I took it. I wrapped my legs around him and just kept him close. When his breathing settled, he sighed deeply. Then again.

He lay on me, my arms and legs holding him and he started to talk. "My wife told me...her name was Nancy ..before she died....she said...'Live for me. Live for me and don't stop living.'......It's taken a while....but I'm living again....thank you.....thank you...."

I held on and my tears mixed with his. After several minutes, he rolled off me and lay on his back. I cuddled up to him and putting a leg over his, I settled into him and he held my head. "What ever you do," he said, "don't leave without saying goodbye."

I ran a hand over his chest. "I will say goodbye. In the morning. Now, let's get ready for bed." We got up, did the bathroom thing, brushed our teeth with his one toothbrush and got back into the bed, both naked. I lay on my side and he was spooned up to me, a hand cupping a breast. We lay there, relaxed and happy. "Good night Kurt."

"Good night Kathy." I was as content as I had ever been. In a minute I was asleep.

At first I slept soundly, like a woman at peace. In the middle of the night I woke up. Kurt was on his back, murmuring and moving his head side to side. I couldn't make out the words but he was obviously having a bad dream. I moved close and ran my hand over his chest. With my lips close to his ear, I said, "Shush...shush...It's all right...." He continued to toss but after a minute of my hand on his body and my quieting voice, he seemed to relax. I listened as his breathing slowed and his body went calm. I settled in close and went back to sleep.

I had vague and uncomfortable dreams. I was with Isabella and Sarah burst in. She was laughing at me, sarcastic and hurtful. "Aren't I good enough for you? Guys not good enough? Have to get it on with the little girls?" In my dream I felt so ashamed. Kurt was looking at me, shocked. I felt abandoned and my ex was there. He pointed at me. "Slut. Whore. Kiddie fucking ass fucker." I felt like I was falling. Falling and I knew it wouldn't stop. I felt a pressure build up, smothering me, cutting off my breathing....I waited to hit bottom, but just kept falling, suffocating...dying...

"Kathy, wake up! Wake up!" I felt myself being shaken. I struggled to come back. With a sudden gasp and a sitting up, I was awake. The bedside lamp was on. I was cold with sweat. Kurt was looking at my eyes. "Kathy?" I was in his bed, in his room. I was back. I collapsed back on the bed, panting.

The bed sheets were a mess. Kurt got up and straightened them out, covering me. He went to the bathroom and came back with a glass of water. I sat up and taking the glass, emptied it. Then I fell back onto the bed, pulling up the covers. Kurt said, "Are you okay now?"

I paused and then said, "Yes. Thank you, I'm okay. Bad dream. Bad." Kurt got back into the bed and turned off the lamp. He pulled me to him and held me tight.

"Go back to sleep. Every things all right." With his hand massaging my neck and back, I slowly relaxed and resettled. Forcing my breathing to slow and to fill my tummy, I felt the calm return. With Kurt's breath kissing my forehead, I fell asleep.

When I woke, Kurt was not there. A fleeting panic was stilled by the sound of the shower running. Then I smelled coffee. I got up, still nude, poured my self a cup and went into the bathroom. Kurt was half singing, half humming to himself. It was a happy song, Neil Diamond's 'Sweet Caroline'. I sat and peed, then flushing the toilet to let him know I was there, I said," My name is Kathy, not Caroline, and I'm coming in."

"Works for me," was the invitation and he pulled back the shower curtain.

We showered together and it was like we had done this many times before. As he ran a soapy hand over my freshly shaved pussy, he said, "I like that. It feels different but it feels so sexy." I didn't have to ask if his wife ever shaved. Then he looked at his own pubic hair and ran his hand over his scrotum. He looked at me with a questioning face.

"No," I said, "You don't have to."

He looked relieved. "Thank God." After doing each others hair, we stepped out and towelled off. He was looking at me, his eyes going up me and down. "Kathy, you sure are an incredibly beautiful woman. I really can't think of any other way to put it."

I smiled and felt warm. Dropping my towel, I walked up and my mouth went for his. Then I looked him in the eyes and asked, "Breakfast now or later?"

He took me to the bed and we made love slowly, passionately and with lots of stops for long wet kisses. He entered me first when I was on my back and he stroked slow and steady. His breathing slowly picked up and when I thought he was getting close I held his hips and he stopped. He stayed in me for a moment then I shifted and he backed away. I gently pushed him down and straddling him, I guided his cock back into my very wet vagina. I worked on him very gently, doing the supple thing in slow motion.

Pausing every minute with him deep inside I screwed on him, working my clit against his pubic bone. Then back to the supple thing. We said nothing to each other with only sighs and feint moans breaking the silence. I wanted to feel him pumping up into me but kept up the gentle fucking. I slowly and steadily picked up the pace and Kurt was now looking like he was in heaven. Judging his pending climax again, I stopped when he was getting close and I got off of him, and got on my knees beside him. He got up and seemed to hesitate so I put a hand down between my legs and parted my labia, inviting him to again fuck my vagina. He again seemed hesitant and it occurred to me that he might not have ever had sex in this position. I curled a finger and gave him a 'come here' gesture. He moved in behind me and I took his cock in my hand and guided it to its target. He entered with a deep groan and started to move in me. He quickly lost any rhythm and was only entering shallow, as if afraid to do more.

"It's okay Kurt. I want you to come in me this way." That was the reassurance he needed. He got his rhythm back and was stroking deeper, his hips rocking into my ass. I wanted him to feel it was okay to go for it and said, "God, that feels good. A little harder."

He responded with an increased speed and force, his hips now slapping me. "Oh yes....yes..." Kurt was very excited now, his breath coming in short gasps and he was starting to buck into me. "God, yes....yes.....fuck me, Kurt....fuck me ...."

I had never used that word with him, uncertain how he might take it. In his sexually driven mind, he took it well. He started to fuck me from behind like there was no tomorrow. I braced myself against the pounding his hips were giving me as his cock pummelled my vagina. "Oh my God....yes....yes...come for me, baby....come for me..." A few more power strokes and he did.

He cried out, "Fuck....fuck...Ahhhh..." and I could feel his cock throb with each spurt of cum. His hands were pulling me back to him and he was pushing into me, his cock buried in my vagina. It took me a second to recognize that I had come as well. My pelvic muscles were gripping Kurt and I was shaking. I was so centred on making Kurt come that I had missed my own build up and peak. As he came down, my vagina relaxed and Kurt pulled out and collapsed on the bed.

I rolled him onto his back and got on top, my legs around his and I locked lips, kissing him. He had to pull back every few seconds to breath but came back and ran his tongue around mine. Slowly we settled down and I lay on him, our sweat letting me slid on him and felt my breasts against his chest. After a minute he rolled us over and he was on top. He slid down and planted his mouth over my vagina and kissed. Then my clit, up my tummy to my breasts, and finished at my mouth. We necked like teenagers for a minute and then Kurt rolled onto his back. I snuggled in, one leg over his hips and my face against his wet chest. With my free hand I gently played with his condom covered penis, softening and thinning. The cum in the condom felt like lube and I moved the condom around, playing with the results of his passion. "Look what you've done," I said. "Now we have to shower again."

He chuckled softly. "Works for me."

After showering again, this time taking longer with lots of hugs, kissing and caresses, I got dressed in my evening clothes. "How about if I get changed and meet you by the pool for breakfast?" I asked.

"I'll be there," he relied and with one more kiss, I walked out the door.

Back in my room I wondered what I was getting myself into. After all the sex with Sarah and our exploits with the girl at the beach store as well as the three guys, Dan especially, I wasn't sure if I was a good enough woman for Kurt. I had been acting like a sex starved woman in a room full of willing partners. I Laughed at that. It was exactly what I had been doing. Then I thought of Isabella, the teen child who, two days ago, was watching me masturbate with the Jacuzzi jets and then was herself masturbating in my lap with my help. I was certain if Kurt knew about that, he would be shocked and put off me forever.

I called Sarah's room. She was in."Well hello, Kathy. Where have you been? Dan was looking for you yesterday."

I decided to be honest. "That man I sat at dinner with? The one I was hoping would come to Polynesian Night? We got together yesterday. I'm going down to have a late breakfast with him now."

Sarah laughed. "Well you don't have to worry about Dan. He hooked up last night and brought her here. So it was another night of three on two. The guys left this morning. They had an early flight back home."

I silently said 'Thank God' and told Sarah I would catch up with her later. I got into my bikini, covered it with a daytime outfit and went to meet Kurt.

On the pool deck we had brunch. It was served with champagne and orange juice. I felt relieved that none of the guys were going to walk up and spoil things. Kurt and I decided to catch some sun at the beach, as he had to go into town later in the afternoon and meet with a local professional astronomer to discuss a research project. "It's going to be a joint project between my university and the one here. And this way, my university pays for my airfare and two night's accommodation. I don't get a lot of perks but this one is great."

My mind immediately went to Isabella. Damn, I thought. Why? I tried to put her out of my mind. We went back to Kurt's room for his trunks, sunscreen and water. We picked up beach towels and hit the sand.

At the beach there were a few women topless and as I took off my day outfit I simply removed my bikini top as well. Kurt tried to look nonchalant and said, "It's my turn to do you with the sunscreen, front and back."

'Why not?' I thought and lay down on the towel, face up. Kurt ran sunscreen over me, and paid a little more attention to my breasts than the rest.

As he was rubbing it over my lower tummy he said, "You know, that bottom piece of yours probably doesn't block out the sun," and I just lifted it up a bit and he slid his hand under to get my minimally covered skin down there as well. He let his hand linger and gave my clit a quick tickle.

"You're terrible!" I said and gave him a cute pout.

He removed his hand and as I let the bottom fall back, he cupped my pussy and said, "It really would be a shame to have this part of you sunburned. I'm only doing it for your comfort and safety."

I laughed. "You're doing it for your future comfort and happiness." Kurt gave me a slight pat, and then took his hand away.

"Works for me."

We laid in the sun, occasionally talking, mostly just relaxing and let the heat melt away the stresses of real life. When I turned over, Kurt was right there to do my back. He didn't have to move any part of the bikini bottom as it was only string on that side. I was proud of my butt, still firm and smooth, with not a trace of cellulite. He stayed there for a wonderful extra amount of time.

As his hands went up my inner thighs, I parted my legs, knowing it would give him a perfect close up view of my camel toed labia. He didn't move for a moment, and then said, "Yes Kathy, you truly are an incredibly beautiful woman." He lay down on his stomach and I got up and did his back. As I was leaning over him, my breasts free to move a bit, a man and woman walked by. I glanced up. The man was beaming. The woman was scowling at me and then caught the man's expression. She gave him a look that would freeze Hell and he snapped his head to look forward. I smiled. I was still a dish at forty.

After a while, we both turned to face the sun again. We found each other's hands and held them. I felt more at peace than I had in the past twenty years. After about two hours in the sun, it was time to go back. We sat on the pool deck, had a light lunch and as I ate, I looked at Kurt. He looked at me and we both knew what the other was thinking. Sex. But Kurt glanced at his watch and gave me a wistful look. "As much as I don't want to, I do have to get to my meeting. I should be back around seven. Dinner at eight?" he asked.

smiled. "Eight it is. My treat this time." I knew what was coming.

"Works for me."

Back in my room, I showered off the sunscreen and dried sweat. Isabella. She came back into my mind and I cringed. With all that was going so well for me, I still wanted to see her again. I wanted to be with her in the Jacuzzi. I wanted to feel her body against me as it climaxed. I wanted to feel the jets against my clit, pulsing me to orgasm as she watched. I wanted to hold her young and innocent body as we lay in bed. I wanted to kiss and fondle her breasts, her thighs and then her budding pussy. I cringed again. Without thinking, my hand was on my pussy, massaging as I fantasized. I could taste her vagina. I could feel it tight around my finger. I could feel her body moving as I massaged her young G spot. I felt her climax starting. I shuddered as I climaxed and then I was alone again, the water my only companion.

I towelled off, sat in a chair in my robe and thought. Stay away from the market. Don't go there. Don't. Even as I was talking myself out of it, I was up and getting dressed. Summer blouse, calf length patterned skirt, sandals and the wrap as a sash. I headed for the market.

On the way I thought of what I was trying to do. I could be thrown in jail for this, I thought. I walked on. At the market, I walked around, again pretending to be out shopping. I worked my way over to Isabella's aunt's stall. She wasn't there. My heart sank and I thanked God, all at the same time. Before her aunt could see me I walked away. Towards the end of the market I stopped at a coffee vendor's stall. I sat and sipped the bitter local coffee and ate a sweet pastry. I was trying to pretend I wasn't looking for Isabella.

To gain time I bought a second cup of coffee. I laughed inwardly. Well, at least I wasn't going to have any trouble staying awake for Kurt, I thought. I got up, gave the vendor some coins and walked away. I was outside the market and was about to start walking back when a hand took mine. I froze. My heart seemed to stop. "Kathy! Can we have another special bath? I didn't tell my auntie anything!"

I looked at Isabella's shining eyes and tried not to look like my life had just been spared. "Yes, Isabella, we can. But you must promise again, not to tell anyone. It's our special secret."

The girl clapped her hands in delight. "I promise. And can we have pizza?" She looked like she was about to hop up and down. Today, she was dressed in a pair of shorts, worn and slightly tattered. Her tee shirt had an add for a local brand of beer. Again, she was braless.

"Of course you can have pizza. Come with me." Then I paused. "Will your auntie miss you?"

She smiled. "No, today I only play." We walked back to the resort. I wondered if anyone would notice I was with the girl for the third time. The moisture in my vagina convinced me to take the chance.

As we entered my room, Isabella went straight to the bathroom. "You're in a hurry," I said, trying to sound like I wasn't. I started the water flowing and sat on the edge of the tub. Isabella got onto my lap and looked up at my face. "Thank you so much, Kathy, thank you." I smiled and kissed the top of her head. She hugged me and I felt her braless breasts press into me. I held her to me and felt the hardness of her little butt press on me. It sent a wave of pleasure into my clit and I sighed. "Get up for me, Isabella, and I will add the bubbles."

I added the lovely, scented bath gel and the fragrance filled the room. "Wait just a minute more," I said and went into the room and poured myself a glass of wine. Back in the bathroom the water level was now over the jets and I turned on the pump. The water was soon covered in a layer of foam and Isabella looked at. I nodded 'yes' and she started to remove her clothes.

First she slipped of her sandals and pulled down her shorts. This time she was wearing floral print, little girl panties which were again a bit too small. Her labia showed a perfectly formed camel toe and I felt a flush of desire. As she lifted up her tee shirt, her little butt was as round as a ball, and her thin legs, tan brown were slightly parted. She gave me a shy smile as she slipped off the shirt and one hand went to cover a breast. I gave her my 'it's okay smile' and she leaned over to slip off the panties.

I sipped the wine as she lifted a leg to step into the tub, still facing me. Her perfect labia parted and I glimpsed her tiny inner lips. Then she was in the tub. She let her head go back and sighed as she felt the moving, scented water flow around her. I sat on the edge of the tub and smiled at her simple joy. "Feels good, doesn't it?" I asked. She nodded her head. I started to unbutton my own blouse. Isabella watched, with a look of uncertain anticipation.

Again, I gave her my 'it's okay' smile. "May I come in too?" I asked.

"Oh yes, Kathy, yes." I continued to remove my blouse and as it came off, Isabella looked at my bra covered breasts and I saw her hand go between her legs.

1...89101112...14