Innocence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood up, and undid my skirt, letting it fall to the floor. Then holding the wall, I lifted a foot to undo a sandal. I was facing Isabella and she gazed at my panty covered pussy. Her hand was moving now and her face was soft, her mouth partly open. She wanted me. She wanted to do what we had done before. I slipped off the other sandal and stood up straight. Making an effort to thrust out my breasts, I reached behind to unclasp my bra. As it fell away, Isabella moved a hand to her own firm and swelling breast. I made a slow and sensual show of slipping off my panties and taking the wine glass with me, I stepped into the tub, slowly swinging my leg over the edge. Isabella's eyes were glued to my pussy.

Settling in at the other end, I smiled at her and said, "This is so wonderful." I made a show of bringing up one knee and letting it rest against the tub. My pussy was hidden under the bubbles but the effect on Isabella was what I was hoping for. Her hand was still at her own pussy and I saw her legs part a bit. She was gently masturbating, perhaps thinking I didn't notice with the curtain of bubbles.

I closed my eyes, sighed and let my head go back, giving her the opportunity to masturbate without my direct gaze. To encourage her, I put my free hand to my own pussy and gave myself a few rubs. The sensation was electric. I sighed and let my body go as loose and relaxed as I could, then lay still. Occasionally sipping the wine, keeping my eyes closed, I imagined what was happening between Isabella's legs. I could almost see her fingers rubbing her clit and stroking her vaginal entrance. Perhaps she was rolling a puffy nipple between her other fingers. I forced my eyes to remain closed. Her breathing was getting shallow and faster. I moved my extended leg to put it over one of her legs and slid a little deeper in the water. I let my free hand go back to my shaven pussy and started to slowly stroke myself, running two fingers up and down my clit shaft. "Yes Isabella, this is wonderful."

I opened my eyes and saw Isabella's hand stop suddenly and her face flush as she was caught. I smiled at her in a slightly knowing and understanding way and sat up and put down the wine glass. "It's all right honey. There's nothing wrong," and I moved towards her and leaning in, I gave her a slight kiss on her forehead. "Let me help you. This will be wonderful for both of us."

I gently put my hands on her sides and moved to turn her around. She turned and I pulled her back gently and hugged her from behind. Moving back, she followed and I was now leaning against the back of the tub, my legs out and Isabella in my lap. I let her settle against me and just stroked her head and wrapped one arm around her, just under her breasts. Her body relaxed and we lay like that, feeling the swirling water. I slowly moved my hand up to her breast and she showed no concern. I cupped it and gave it a gentle rub. She just sighed and settled in closer.

I moved my other hand from her head and ran it down her body to her lower tummy and her legs parted. I moved lower and felt my fingers glide down to her young pussy. I softly moved them over her clit and Isabella sighed again and her head turned to the side and rested against my breasts. As if this was a daily ritual, I stroked and massaged her clit while cupping her breasts. One of her legs moved and she brought up a knee and rested it on the edge of the tub, leaving her adolescent femininity open and receptive. For several minutes I softly caressed her clit and then moved a finger tip to her small labia and down to her vagina. She gave a slight shudder and settled again.

Her hand went to mine, holding it to her she moved her leg a bit more, inviting me to enter a finger tip. I carefully worked it in and she just readjusted her self, melting into my body and pushed my hand a bit more firmly. My other hand was now playing with her firmly erect nipple. It was long and thin, in young adolescent fashion. With a finger tip in her small vagina and my palm rubbing her clit she was well on her way to orgasm. I kept the stimulation at a steady pace, wanting her to have a slow and gradual climb to ecstasy. She was now breathing deeper, slowly and rhythmically. Her hips were moving ever so slightly. I tried to get her close, wanting to keep her there without letting her peak. It was working.

She was moving more now, almost like an older woman might move, her hips rocking side to side. Her other hand went to her other breasts and held it, then moved to my hand, holding it against her tightly. I leaned my head down to kiss her head and tightened on her, hugging her at her breast and vulva. She wiggled and then resettled again. I gave her slightly more pressure with both hands and she sighed her consent. I let my head fall back and concentrated on giving her what I hoped would be her very best orgasm ever. My finger tip, curled back into her vagina and she gave a slight gasp and she tightened on me.

I tried to press up into her G and she started to squirm in deep sexual pleasure. The teen child may have an immature mind, I thought, but her sexuality was advanced beyond her age. I worked up at her G and she was on her way. She started to cry out, softly at first as the climax built. Her vaginal muscles were clamped on my finger with surprising power. I pushed my palm against her vulva and she pushed back. Her clit was being pressed hard and she worked to make it harder. She was pressing my hand against her and was helping me move it. Her legs came together and she squeezed on my hand as her climax reached the point of no return. Her pelvis was gyrating and the pressure from her legs was incredible.

She gasped, then again and an orgasm overwhelmed her. She cried out, saying something I didn't understand but was obviously something deeply primal. Her body convulsed, then once more. A slight pause and then a final total body shuddering spasm and she was over the peak and was coming back down. I felt like I was in heaven, like I had been the first to give her a proper woman to woman orgasm. I held her tight and keeping my hands where they were, just let her calm down, listened to her panting and feeling her body sink against mine. Then I moved my arms around her and just held her tight. Her slim body was rocking as she came the long way back down and then she let her head fall against me and lay still.

I was certain that I had never had an orgasm like that when I was eighteen. But then, I had never been seduced by an older woman at that age. I felt no shame or guilt at what we had done. I knew it was my doing and that even at the age of eighteen, Isabella was not mentally old enough to give proper consent but I still felt at peace with the situation. I kissed her head and asked, "Are you okay, honey?" She just nodded her head yes and lat still.

While we had been the tub, the water had cooled and I wanted to refill it with warmer water. I moved to get up and Isabella did so as well. We stood up and stepped out. I handed her a robe and she looked a bit puzzled. I smiled and said," It's meant to go on when you are wet." It was big on her but she didn't notice. I wrapped a towel around my upper body and pulled the plug. "We need some warmer water, Isabella and then we'll get back in."

She smiled at that and gave me a hug. We stood there, hugging as the water drained. I again kissed her head and she turned it up, eyes closed and lips together. I gave her a quick kiss on her lips and she kissed me back. I paused, then kissed again, slower and deeper. She was not at all concerned and we staid there kissing and I put a hand to her small round butt and pulled her in. Our lips parted and she put her head against my breast and held me tight. After a moment we let go and I went to replace the water. Then I paused, and not starting the water, took her by the hand and went out into the room. She followed willingly and we sat down on the couch. I lay back against one arm rest and Isabella just moved on top and curled up. I moved a knee up and let it rest against the back of the couch. Isabella readjusted and lying on me sideways, her hip was right on my vulva. My towel was riding up and the only thing between my tingling pussy and her was her robe. She resettled and I felt sparks deep in my vagina as her hard hip moved on me. She seemed like she wanted to have a nap and I let her. Her robe was partly open and a deliciously young, adolescent breast was visible. I put my upper arm around her and my hand went to it and held it. She just gave a feint sigh and went calm.

Soon her breathing was slowing. After a minute she was asleep. I didn't want to sleep but just lay still, feeling the warmth from her body and the pressure of her face, resting against my breast. Soon I was moving my hips, almost imperceptively, and realized it was not a conscious movement. I was letting Isabella's hip press into my vulva and the sensation was so sensual, so erotic that I was wet before I knew it.

With my eyes closed, I lay there gently and quietly moving just enough to feel her press and stimulate me. She wasn't quite directly over my clit and I moved a bit under her, parting my leg a bit more and getting her hip to sit directly on my tingling and rubbery firm pleasure point. She stirred a bit and I passed. She shifted a bit and resettled directly in the position that suited me best. I was still for a minute as her breathing slowed and she fell deeper into sleep. Then my hips started to slightly move again and the sensation from my clit was amplified by my memory of her orgasm, which was like a mental aphrodisiac. With only barely perceptible movement, my body was being flooded with warm and delightful pleasure. All I wanted to do was lie there and feel her against me, her hard and warm hip pressing down on me and slowly bringing me up the path to a soft and melting climax. It was happening. I knew it would be wonderful.

I lay there, making no effort to move any more than I was. Isabella slept soundly; unaware of the pleasures I was getting from her. Not wanting to come too quickly, I paused every minute for a while and just let the pressure of her on my clit carry me. My hand, cupping her firm breast didn't make any movement at all. I just relished the sensation of holding her like that, her nipple relaxed, and her breast filling my cupped hand. Her face was on my right breast and my left hand went to my left breast, my towel now open and my nipple firmly erect. I pulled at my nipple, stretching it out to the point where it almost hurt. I kept my mouth partly open and stifled the urge to moan.

With my hips still and Isabella firmly on my clit, I gave my nipple another pull, this time to the point of pain and held it out. The sensation went straight to my clit and it felt like white hot molten metal. I almost gasped but stayed quiet and still. Easing off my nipple stretch, I paused and then pulled again, harder. I almost cried out and my body tensed. Isabella was too deeply asleep to notice and I pressed up, pushing my clit and feeling the pressure build. I was coming. As the climax built and I felt the pressure in my pelvis rise, I eased off the nipple stretch and relaxed my hips. I wanted to stay close to melting as long as possible. The pressure in my pelvis and the desire to come coursing through my head, was almost irresistible, but somehow I held it off. I stayed there, as close as damn to swearing and loved it. I heard a rushing in my head and by just pressing up into Isabella slightly, the rushing got louder and I edged closer to the abyss of sex. If I had been alone, I would have been rocking and screaming, but I lay as still as possible and then let it happen. A slight more pull on my aching nipple, a slight more pressure up against the sleeping teen child and I was ready to fall into sexual paradise. I took a very deep breathe and plunged.

The orgasm was like warm scented water, swirling around me, melting me and I let out a long, steady, quiet sigh as the waves of pleasure washed up and down. I somehow managed not to move very much but it was impossible to remain still. My pelvis went into a slow rolling rocking and the sensation of Isabella on my clit, swept me into a second climax, then a third. Or was it one long flowing orgasm?

Isabella was stirring as I moved under her, against her and my clit just kept me coming. It lasted longer than I thought possible. Isabella was now moving her head up and looking at me, uncertain about her surroundings. I was still coming when I said, my voice soft and reassuring, "It's all right. You're with me."

She relaxed and then must have realized I was having an orgasm. I was instantly worried she would startle but she was just still, feeling me move and get the last wonderful washes of pleasure from my clit against her hip. As I slowed and sighed, she put a hand to my hand covering her breast and gave it a squeeze, as if to say, 'it's all right'. I lay there, a last few washes of less intense pleasure spreading out like ripples on a pond.

Isabella was silent, relaxed and calm. I let my breathing slow and felt better than I had in many, many years. My arms went around the girl on me on I held her. She was still quiet and calm, as if she was also at peace with me. We lay and gave each other the simple joy of closeness. It was several minutes before Isabella looked up at me and smiled. I smiled back and asked, "Are you ready for pizza?" She nodded yes and I moved to get up.

She got up and as I swung my legs over to stand, my towel fell away. I ignored that and stood up. I gave Isabella a firm hug, which she returned. I walked to the closet and put on the second robe. Isabella's robe was open and her slim body, succulent firm breasts and her down covered pubic area was my eye's delight. She just smiled as I drank in the beauty and then I walked over and standing behind her, closed her robe and tied the sash. I held her tight from behind, one arm over her breasts and one hand pressing in on her vulva, letting her know how much I enjoyed her body. Then I kissed her head.

Letting go, I walked to the phone, sat on the chair and called room service. After ordering the food, I topped up my wine glass and thinking that Isabella might want some, said, "Are you allowed to have some of this?" She smiled and nodded 'yes'. I wasn't sure if this was really the case but poured her a small glass anyway. She took it and sipped a slight amount. Her facial expression showed no surprise and I realized that she had had wine before. I put out my hand and she took it. I led her to the bedroom and we sat on it, talked about everyday girl things and sipped the wine. I glanced at the bedside clock. It was two in the afternoon. I thought of Kurt and his return around seven. I thought about what he would feel if he knew I was drinking wine with this teen girl, wearing only robes after we both had had an orgasm and plotting how to seduce her some more. Bu Kurt was gone for the day and Isabella was sitting on my bed. I put some pillows against the headboard and taking her wine glass, I got Isabella to sit back against them. I handed back her glass, then doing the same, I was half sitting, half lying beside her. I put my arm around her and she leaned against me. We continued to talk girl talk and sipped the wine. One of her legs moved and she brought a foot up, placing it against her inner thigh. It was an innocent and adolescent posture. Her large robe still covered her vulva and I imagined it uncovered and available. I just gave her a squeeze with my arm and we kept on chatting.

When a knock was heard at the door, I said, "Stay here, honey. I'll get the pizza." She nodded and I got up and making sure my robe was closed I answered the door. A young man, also about eighteen, smiled at me and stepped in with a tray. He looked around and I simply said, "Just put it on the table by the chair." He did and stepped back. I didn't have a tip ready for him. My clutch was in the bedroom and I didn't want to go in and have Isabella say something. With nothing else to offer the young man, I just let my robe fall open. He looked at me in a puzzled way and I stepped up to him and taking his hand, guided it to my pussy. His hand stiffened and he blushed deeply. I moved his hand against me and then turned him around and pushed him to the door. He left without looking back and I closed and locked the door. Smiling to myself, I picked up the tray, the bottle of wine and went into the bedroom.

Isabella's eyes lit up "Pizza!" I put the tray on the bed, took the top off of the pizza plate and she helped herself. She sat cross legged and this time I could see her naked, young vulva. She was unconcerned and just beamed as she ate. I also sat cross legged, making sure I was similarly exposed. I settled in on my salad and did my best not to stare at Isabella's smooth, labia and her fine, sparse, downy pubic hair. She seemed hungry and for a minute, ate in silence. Then she looked at me and said, "Kathy, why do you not have...." She looked at her own sparse pubic hair and I realized what she meant.

I smiled another 'its okay smile'. "I had it removed, Honey. Some women like it that way." She simply nodded, accepting that and continued with her pizza.

Then she said, "My auntie has lots of....down there. I see it when she has a bath. But we don't..."

I smiled again. "I understand, Isabella. Remember, what we do is our special secret."

She nodded yes and said, "I like it when we...can we do it some more? Sometimes Maria...she kisses me...and I like it...down there... and...I kiss her."

I smiled again, thinking about the first times I felt a girl's mouth on my willing young pleasure places. The thought of Isabella's mouth on me was intoxicating and I inwardly felt a thrill of anticipation. "If you want to, Honey, we can...after we have our lunch."

I had a wicked thought of Isabella's young pussy being my lunch and felt the moisture deep in me start to build. The teen child was now a bit flushed at the thoughts running through her head. I felt warm and it wasn't just the wine. I caught her gazing at my exposed labia and she seemed to be a bit embarrassed about it. I gave her my best reassuring smile and said, "Its okay to look at me, Honey. I like to look at you too."

I continued to eat my salad, sipped my wine and 'accidentally' let my robe open a bit, giving Isabella a clear view of my breasts. She looked and a hand went to her own breast, still covered. I saw her give a squeeze and she returned to her pizza but her mind was not on the food.

"You have very beautiful breasts, Isabella. You are going to be a very beautiful woman soon." She smiled at me and her hand went back to her breast. She shyly opened her robe a bit and offered me the view of her girlish breast, topped by an erect and inviting nipple. With a false appearance of calm, I took her wine glass and put hers and mine on the bedside table. I put the plates back on the tray, put the tray on the table and now we were both free to make love. I kissed her on her mouth. She kissed back and I gently pushed her down and kept kissing.

Her robe was now completely open. I gazed at her lithe, slim body. She had already moved a leg, offering herself to me. I put a hand to her vulva and gently pressed. She laid still and calm, accepting my seduction. Her eyes were closed. I move down a bit and took a breast in my mouth. It felt so firm, almost hard. Her skin was velvet and I kissed and then sucked down on her nipple. She just breathed deeply and lay still, relaxed and calm. I kept up the gentle pressure to her vulva and felt her press back. I moved down, kissing and caressing her tummy, steadily approaching her young, sweet pussy. Then I got up, moved below her and as she spread her legs for me, wanting me, wanting my mouth on her, I gave it to her.