Innocence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her scent was like the scent of the water, and I started slow. I wanted her to feel completely at ease. I gently kissed and touched her inner thighs, her skin above and then carefully came to her lovely bud of a clit. I put the tip of my tongue to it and she sighed, spread her legs a bit more and relaxed. She was acting like a girl many years older and I wondered why, but let it pass and made gentle oral love to her.

I parted her thin labia with my fingertips and felt a wonderful wetness at her vaginal opening. It was like the finest liquid lube, slippery and scented like adolescent desire. I tasted it and it was my turn to sigh. She moved her legs wide and pulled up her knees, letting them fall and gave me open and willing access to her sweet, sweet young self. I wanted to take it easy, to let her have the slow building pleasure I had had when she was asleep. Her hands remained at her sides and she was very content to let me give her the pleasures she wanted.

I was amazed at how turned on I was. I wanted to put my tongue deep into her, to put fingers deep into her but stayed in touch with her youth and just gently played on her outside. I moved back a bit to gaze at her. With her labia slightly parted I could see her pink vaginal opening, wet and glistening. Her clit was slightly swollen now. Her tight, tiny asshole was pink, surrounded by her tan skin. As much as I wanted to kiss it, finger it and enter it, I knew that might not be welcome. I lowered my mouth to her offered treasures and sucked, kissed and touched.

Isabella was very calm. Her breathing was still steady but a bit deeper. I moistened a finger with my own saliva and touched it to her vaginal entrance, her young but willing portal to bliss. She just sighed as the finger slowly slipped in. The luscious girl wetness felt like the finest oil and there was no friction to slow my finger. Her tight vagina was all around my finger and her muscles squeezed a bit as she involuntarily responded to her vagina being penetrated. I gently and slowly moved my finger, in and out as I mouthed her rubbery wet clit. My tongue lapped at her shaft which was small and hard. When I moved a down a tiny amount and took her clit bud in my mouth, she gave a little girl moan and tilted her pelvis, pushing up to my mouth. I sucked gently on her now firm bud and my vaginally surrounded finger pressed up and started on her very responsive G. Making a mental note to give her a long and succulent build up, I started her towards orgasm.

It was hard to remember that Isabella was still a teen. Even though her body was well into puberty, she seemed more like a young woman. She was so comfortable with me between her legs I wondered who else may have been there. I imagined other women, staying at the resort and seducing the innocent looking Isabella. I didn't care. She was here. She was on my bed. My mouth was on her and loving it. And she was happy having my mouth there. She was making little girl noises now. Not open and vocal sounds, but soft sighs, slight gasps and incredibly enticing mewling sounds. I remembered hearing them from my first teen girl lovers. I was happy to hear them and happy to make Isabella give them to me. Again, I checked my level of stimulation, wanting Isabella to feel the pressure, feel the burn and feel the overwhelming desire to come. But only after I had thrilled at keeping her at the edge was I willing to give her the release she would be aching for. I wanted her to have an orgasm even stronger, longer and deeper than the one she had had in the tub. Even at eighteen, I was certain she could take it.

It took a minute more but her hands went to my head, pulling me into her. I let her hold me tight but I was in control of my mouth and tongue. I was in control of the finger in her vagina. I backed off a bit and she just kept her hands on my head, holding my face to her wet and slippery girl pussy. She was moving and rubbing her self against my face, just like an older girl would. I let her please herself that way for a minute then sucked on her bud and pressed up on her G. She responded by moaning a bit louder and her hips started to move more rhythmically. I worked my tongue over her more than responsive clit and she was getting closer.

Determined to make her next orgasm volcanic, I again held back and let my finger relax. She tightened on it, wanting the G pressure to continue but I was not going to let her climax soon. I wasn't trying to tease her or make her frustrated, although she may have been thinking I was. I only wanted her to feel the pressure and tension mount and then hold, to make her feel as good as I had. I wanted her to feel the orgasm close but not close enough. I wanted her to beg for release. I wanted the teen child woman to feel like her throbbing clit and vagina were about to explode. I carefully brought her closer and backed off again.

Isabella was now at least fifteen minutes into this. Her young and sweet vagina was still putting out delicious and enticing wetness. I removed my finger and went for the fluid, lapping at her vagina and probing with my tongue. Putting my mouth over it, I sucked and she started to whimper. The fluid was sweet and clean. It tasted of youth and life. I shuddered as I felt it go down my throat. Isabella was talking now. I didn't know the words but she seemed to be pleading. I listened and let her pull my head tight to her desperate and wet girl woman vulva. I fingered her vagina and pressed up. She shuddered. I went for her clit and very, very gently bit. She likely had never felt that before but she wanted it. In her babbling words I heard 'Kathy' several times. And then she was speaking English. "Please, Kathy, please...please." It was all I could do to make her wait a minute more.

She was pumping herself into my face, and I held back, letting her clit go untouched, except by her own efforts. My finger was relaxed. She was whimpering louder and I felt that making her wait any longer was now going to be sadistic. I made her wait. She was humping into my face and by pulling my head up a bit, she was helpless, unable to achieve release from her sexual bondage. "Kathy...Kathy....Kathy..." It was time.

My finger curled up to her eighteen year old G and massaged. My mouth went to her now very swollen clit and with my lips holding it, I sucked and tongued like a baby at its mother's breast. Isabella knew it was going to happen now. She was gasping and her body started to writhe. Her vagina was clamping on my finger and her pelvis was arched to put more finger pressure on her most pleasurable asset. I wasn't holding back but it seemed like the orgasm was just eluding her. She was on the very edge, on the knife blade and it hurt. She called out in words I didn't know but the meaning was clear. Then she was over the edge and was coming.

Her head was pounding back against the bed. Her body was one complete seizure of ecstasy. I looked at her face, a grimace of contorted, releasing lust and she convulsed once, then twice and then a third time. She gasped in a breath and convulsed again, this time unable to move, her body locked in a spasm of orgasmic steel. A few more shuddering spasms and she fell back. And then she arched up in one last wave of sexual release and went over onto her side, curling up into a ball and her hand was over her vulva, protecting it from any more attention.

I was stunned. I had hoped for a serious orgasm from her but this was so powerful, so prolonged and so physical I was uncertain if she would want to even look at me. She lay there, panting and even with her eyes closed, tears were on her cheeks. I moved to lay behind her and pulled up the bedspread to cover us. I spooned into her curled and sweat covered body, putting an arm around her and whispered to her. "It's all right, Isabella, it's all right."

It took a minute but she slowly seemed to relax and her body tension softened. I kissed her head and stoked her hair. "Hush....hush, Isabella, I'm here....its all right." After another minute she turned to face me and cuddled up tight. My arm went around her and held her to me. I caressed up and down her back. Her breathing was back to normal now. I was content to stay like that and so was she. We both were silent and with my caresses she was letting her body go softer and softer. I thought she might drift off. Then she spoke.

"Thank you Kathy...thank you....I liked that.." I was mildly surprised at her words of appreciation, but just sighed happily and continued to softly stroke her hair and back. I felt her move her upper leg to me and I instinctively lifted it a bit. She moved her leg over my lower one and cuddled even closer. Her vulva was now against mine and it felt like pure sex touching my heart. She moved a bit, settling in as close as she could and relaxed again. My hand went down to her moist round butt and held her to me even closer.

We lay like that for several minutes. My fingers massaged her ass cheeks and she was still calm and happy. Every moment or so, she seemed to move herself against me, our labia moving over each other's. "Sometimes..Maria and me...we....do this...but you feel better." I smiled and felt good, knowing Isabella was happy to have my body against hers rather than Maria's. Her head was against my breast and she calmly turned to it and kissed it. She held the kiss, then turned her head back and settled it against my breast again. "You have smaller...smaller than Maria....I like them...they are very nice..."

I smiled and suppressed a slight laugh. I held her closer and rolled with her a bit. "Oh, Isabella, you are such a sweet young girl." I was so relaxed that I lay on my back and sighed. I glanced at the clock; four in the afternoon. Isabella just got on me and snuggled on top. I continued to run my hands up and down her body. Her head was lying between my breasts. She straightened her head and kissed one again. This time she kept it up, just like she must have been doing with Maria. It felt incredible and then she took my nipple and sucked on it. I almost gasped at the sensation. I hoped that she had given Maria oral sex. I wanted to guide her head down but didn't. I didn't need to.

Isabella switched breasts and took my other nipple. My hands were on her butt, massaging and encouraging her to continue. Her legs were now straddling me and I could reach her labia easily. She arched a bit. My God, the girl was good! I mentally thanked Maria and stroked her labia, gently parting them. Isabella kept sucking my nipples and kissing over each breast. I felt her vagina and it was again wet and warm, almost hot.

A finger slipped in and she shuddered only slightly. She was happy to kiss and suck on my breasts and nipples for several minutes. I kept my finger working in and out and she seemed to move up me just a bit, letting me enter her now very wet vagina even further. On a sudden whim, I reached for my bedside table and opened the drawer. I took my slim travel vibrator and debated turning it on. Deciding not to, I just moved my hand to her vagina and touched the smooth tip to her entrance. She just arched again, inviting the penetration. I eased it in and even though it was a slim vibrator for a woman, it must have felt thick for her. She didn't flinch, just held still as I slowly moved it in deeper. She sighed and relaxed a bit, her back now less arched but still completely okay with the adult toy in her young, adolescent vagina. She turned her head and just let it lie between my breasts again. She was ready for me to play with her.

I wondered if she and Maria had played like this. Perhaps Maria's sister had a toy or two. It didn't matter. Isabella knew what was going on and was content to let it happen. I worked the toy in and out, gently and slowly. She sighed and settled closer. I held her head tenderly as I toyed with her, not concerned about her age. She wanted me to do this and I was more than happy to oblige. She started to rock a bit, up and down on me. Her firm adolescent breasts were like love apples, moving against me. Her small hard ass cheeks felt the same under my hand. I moved the toy in rhythm with her, so it was going almost out and then in as deep as I dared. She was making soft sounds now and I could feel the toy being clamped on by her vagina as she responded to the stroking. I wasn't going to tease her this time. I wanted her to come for me and hopefully return the favour. I said, "Isabella, you're going to feel a wonderful thing. Don't be afraid," and I turned on the vibrator, keeping it at its lowest setting, not knowing if she had ever experienced this before.

She gasped and went taught. 'No', I thought. She was only uncertain for a moment, then she went relaxed again, drinking in the vibrations in her vagina. "Kathy....Kathy....its ...it's.......special.... I like it...don't...don't stop..."

She did like it. She held herself still for a moment then resumed her rocking. As I moved my hand up to get the vibrator pointing down and to her G, she arched again and helped. With the tip on her G I let it stay for a few seconds and then moved it away. Alternating like that, she was soon on her way again. She lifted her head to look at me. I was looking at an expression of pure sexual adventure, at a young girl who was experiencing something wonderfully new. Her eyes were wide open and her mouth was open as well, as if she was amazed that anything could feel that good. I could feel her vagina clamping and releasing, as she tried to keep the tip at her most sexually delicious vaginal place.

Her eyes closed as I put the tip on her magic spot and kept it there. Her mouth was clenched and her back was arched completely. She stopped rocking and just held position. She was climbing fast, faster than she had ever climbed before. Her face was now a picture of intense sexual sensation and she held still, her body now almost contorted with her arching.

A few quick gasps, a deeper gasp and then she shook, and shook some more. No words but spurted gasps were coming from her mouth and she exploded. She almost went off me as her body shuddered and kept shuddering. I kept the vibrator working at her for as long as I dared, slipped it out and just held her. She was now crying out with foreign but well understood words. She bit her hand to stop and she fell against me and held me like she was still falling. I moved her face to mine and kissed her like I would kiss Sarah after she came for me.

Isabella kissed me like that right back. If she had never done that with Maria, she was a quick study. We locked lips and moved sweaty, slippery bodies over each other. She was still straddling me. She shifted her body and a hand went for my vulva. I felt her hold me and her hand was rubbing me passionately. My wetness had spread out over me and her hand glided over my shaved pussy like I was covered in oil. She kissed me one more time and moved down quickly to get between my legs. I opened then wide, and moved a knee up and to the side. Isabella went straight for me, her mouth open and over my clit. She then showed me she had done this before.

What she lacked in skill, she more than made up for in youthful enthusiasm and her sexual attraction. I knew she wasn't doing this for the first time but I felt like I was the one, her first sexual conquest. Her mouth kissed and sucked, with no apparent pattern but it felt heavenly. It felt like innocence and lust, purity and depravity, and I relished the child woman's mouth at my open and offered forty year old pussy, my clit, my vagina, my aching to come cunt.

'My cunt.' I mentally said it again. 'Cunt'. My wet and almost flowing cunt. Isabella, the virgin child was lapping at my cunt. Never had I thought of my vagina as my cunt but now it seemed appropriate. Kurt had given me intercourse in my vagina. But now, Isabella was lapping at my cunt.

'Cunt.' I mentally said it once more. "Girl...I want you to fuck my cunt!'

I pulled both of my nipples, hard, and felt the pain flow to my child kissed clit. It rebounded and went to my brain and burst into lights. I couldn't remember thinking these thoughts before. My vagina had never been my cunt. Yet I was exalting in the image of my vagina being a cunt hole to be pleasured, abused and filled. Here was Isabella, the innocent child slut, lapping at the entrance to my fuck hole, my upper fuck hole. I immediately thought of Kurt, and saw him pounding into my lower fuck hole and heard him cursing me, cursing the anal lust I had driven him to. I was descending into a sexual pit of dark desires, forbidden lusts and I loved it. I wanted more. I wanted Isabella to see me degrade myself and I wanted her to be degraded as well. I reached for the still buzzing vibrator.

I shifted a bit onto my side, still letting Isabella have ample access to my wet and swollen sex. My lube was out of reach without getting up so I just put it in my mouth, delighted in Isabella's taste, ran my hand over the wetness Isabella had created and moistened the vibe. It put it to my lower fuck hole and paused, wondering if Isabella would be scared off. She just kept her mouth and tongue to my vagina, my wet and slippery upper fuck hole and I eased the vibe into my ass. It was moist enough that it slipped in as if it was dripping with lube. I moved it in and out gently and delighted in the sensation of pleasures coming from both of my tingling, exposed and willing fuck places. Isabella paused and then spoke.

"Kathy....sometimes when Hector....he wants to...you know....put his....his penis....in ...I say 'no'...and he puts it....well......where you...." I had to stifle a surprised laugh. Isabella, the little child teen, was getting anal sex from Hector! The image of a young boy with his adolescent cock up Isabella's tight ass was delicious. I could almost see him bucking and heaving as his adolescent cock spurted cum into her tight, pink, lower hole.

Where this was coming from, I did not know. Why I now thought of Isabella, the teen child as Isabella the teen whore, was beyond me. I just wanted to be fucked by this teen whore. I turned the vibrator up.

It wasn't going to take a lot of time to get what I wanted. Between the attention from Isabella, the image of her on her knees as Hector got off in her ass and my own ass getting vibe fucked, I was soon moaning and writhing. I forced myself to imagine it was Kurt giving me the anal dilation and I felt the familiar rising pressure coming from my well stimulated centre of sex. I could almost feel Kurt's throbbing cock, deep in my ass, as it gushed cum.

I started to vibrate myself and then, with several hard body spasms, I came. Almost involuntarily, I pushed Isabella away, closed my legs and squeezed them together. Leaving the anal buzz to carry on until it hurt, I then pulled it out and bit my lip to keep from screaming. I lay there, gasping and heaving, then collapsed onto my back and stared at the ceiling.

I was afraid to look at Isabella, not wanting to see the expression on her face for fear it was shock or fear. I was immediately put at ease as she moved up and lay on top of me. My skin was dripping with sweat and she slid easily as she settled on me and put her head between my rising and falling breasts. I wrapped a leg around hers and held her. I wasn't sure who I was anymore but Isabella recognized me. "Kathy....Hector never...never made me to do...feel the...what you..."

I gave her a firm hug and said, "Don't worry, Honey, don't worry. In time....when you're a woman....it will get better." I meant it.

After several minutes of lying and recovering, I glanced at the clock. It was now five-thirty. It was time to get going in case Kurt got back early. "Isabella, we need to shower and get you back." She simply nodded and got up. We went back to the bathroom and we got into the shower stall, which was conveniently made for two. As I washed the sweat and sex from her body, I realized what I had really been doing. Now that my passion was spent, Isabella was again an eighteen year old girl and emotionally challenged at that. Despite her sexual explorations with Maria and Hector, she was emotionally a child. I felt like a child molester. Although Isabella was at ease with our sexual relationship, I was now very ill at ease. I knew I must say good bye to her at the market and never look for her again.