Innocence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We showered together, soaping each other, washing each others hair, running the wash cloth over the other's body, rinsed off the suds and got out. We towelled each other's hair, wrapped ourselves in the plush robes in the closet and sat in the room. We both had a towel around our heads and we both stretched out in the chairs and looked like two cats that had each caught a canary.

Sarah put one leg over the armrest, exposing herself without a trace of embarrassment. Her freshly washed pubic hair, trimmed and neat was eye candy. "I'm hungry," she said. I giggled and put a hand to my vulva. "No, I mean I'm hungry for food, you little nymphomaniac." I smiled and got out the room service card. I had a momentary thought that it was the teen child sitting exposed and I remembered the climax I had as she sat in my lap.

I handed Sarah the card and asked, "What would you like?" She looked it over.

"I'm really hungry. How about steak sandwiches?" I nodded and picked up the phone and ordered two steak sandwiches, Caesar salad and some veggies.

"Shall I open the wine?"

While sipping the wine and waiting for the food, I told her about my disaster with Mr. Disappointment. When I told her about his attempt to fuck me in the ass and his words of derision, Sarah said, "He actually said that? Christ...what a little peckerhead."

Then I told her about meeting him on the beach and his comments as he walked away. "Little prick should have his nuts removed," Sarah commented. "Take his genes out of the pool."

The food arrived and we both attacked it. I was truly famished. Sarah had depleted a lot of energy. We told each other our life's stories as we ate and drank. She was divorced, like me, lived in a state far from mine and was working at a hospital as a social worker. She had one daughter, who lived with her and was now at her mother's, while she took this vacation. She admitted that as much as she didn't like to sleep alone, it was the way she slept almost every night. She had gone through several boyfriends since her marriage failed, but none of them seemed like husband and father material.

I asked her if she had a special girlfriend. She said she did, and that the two of them had an understanding. They got together for sex but would end it the minute a decent guy came along. "No you wouldn't," I said and she laughed.

"You're probably right. As much as I want a guy in my bed, there is something about women that I crave."

"No bullshit," I offered and she burst out laughing.

"I think you nailed it. No bullshit."

After we finished the midnight snack, we got ready for bed, gave each other one more slow and sensuous hand massage orgasm and fell asleep in each others arms.

I slept soundly, and woke up in the morning, one hand cupping her breast and the other between my legs. I wasn't wet but I knew that wouldn't last very long. I gave myself a few strokes and moved a leg to open my self to some calm masturbation. Sarah was sleeping soundly. I gently played with my labia and felt a sense of sexual freedom that I hadn't felt for a long time. A finger tip probed my now moist vagina and I slowly finger fucked myself. My hand at Sarah's breast caressed and she stirred.

I took my hand away, not wanting to wake her. She moved a bit, resettled and was again deep in sleep. I used the free hand to play with my own nipple and stroked and teased my clit. In no hurry, I played with myself for about ten wonderful minutes, letting the sensations fill me and delighting in masturbating next to my sleeping lover. As the climax approached, I had to control myself, trying to hold still. It was hard, but as I started to come I was able to not move. The orgasm felt so smooth and warm, lasting several seconds and then with more clit massage it grew again, building and I rocked my hips, gritting my teeth and melted. I lay there with my soaking wet hand over myself and Sarah stirred again.

She opened her eyes, looked at me with a puzzled frown and then she must have remembered where she was and why she was there. She stretched like a cat and went to kiss me. Her hand went for my vulva and feeling the wetness, smiled and said, "Good morning. I see you're off to a good start. Let me pee and I'll join you."

I laughed. "I need to pee as well. I haven't been up yet." We both got up and holding hands went to the bathroom.

"You first," said Sarah.

"Thanks," I said. My bladder ready to burst after the double orgasm. As I sat and peed, Sarah gazed at me like she was sizing up her next meal, which was fine with me. I got up, she sat down and sighed, letting her bladder empty.

"How did you sleep," I asked.

"Like a baby," she relied. "I woke up in the middle of the night, saw you sleeping like an angel and just had to come. So I did."

I laughed. "I know exactly how you felt."

Back in the bed, she laid me down and made slow, luxurious love to me. I was lost in the pleasure, coming again and again. With very expert fingers, she massaged my G spot to three multi orgasmic, pelvis twisting, and hip grinding climaxes. After the third, I had to pull her hand away.

"No more. I'm dying here. Fuck, but do you do that well." I lay back panting, my legs splayed. Sarah gave my vagina one last tongue probe and a wet, sucking kiss. "Don't leave me. Stay here and love me forever," I said, meaning it.

She moved up to cuddle and said, "Share and share alike," then lay back, put a pillow under her head and spread her legs, awaiting my efforts to please her.

"Oh yes," I said. "Thank you for asking," and moved down to her heavenly scented pussy. A deep musky scent, not fresh but not unpleasant at all. Very intoxicating, actually. I gazed at her femininity, open to me and licking my lips, moved in to feed on her.

She was a bit bigger than me. About the same height but more padded. I was on the slim side with small breasts and almost adolescent labia. She was more womanly. Her labia were bigger, her clit more prominent and her breasts were easily three times the size of mine. C-cup to my A-cup. I started slow, sucking on her labia, pulling them with my mouth, stroking her clit shaft with my tongue. I ran my hands up and down her soft inner thighs. I kissed her clit, her thighs and teased her with the tip of my tongue. I wanted her to feel as treasured as she had made me feel. When I felt she was almost getting frustrated, I started on her clit in earnest.

Her vagina was dripping. She was really, really turned on. I gave her two clit climaxes and then went for her vagina. Toying with it, moving a finger around, exploring but avoiding her G spot, I sensed her desire for a deep, deep orgasm. I then did my best on her G and in a few minutes her pelvis was rocking, her moans getting louder and I pressed into her G a bit harder.

She was moaning louder now. After a few wonderful deep groans she started talking. "Oh my god, fuck that thing. Fuck that thing...shit...shit....," and I did. With two fingers in her vagina and both on her G, I massaged it the way I loved to have my own massaged. She was gasping now and her skin was wet with sweat. Her hips started to do the G spot dance and in a few more seconds she started to come. Her thighs clamped down on herself. My hand, still there, was squeezed and I struggled to keep up the G pressure.

"Fuck, fuck, yes, fuck....JEZZASSSS..., JESUS...H...CHRIST!!," and she collapsed back on the bed, her body stiff for a few seconds, then spasmed, jerked and was coming. Her pelvic muscles rippled around my fingers and she was hissing out air in a long primal growl. She gasped in air and growled again. Then she lay still, gasping for breath, covered in sweat. I pressed against her G and she clamped down to force another. A second later, spasms shook her body again.

I waited until I was sure she was ready and I pressed in again, massaging firmly. My mouth was locked over her clitoris and my tongue was pushing and stroking. Sarah was arching her back and her pelvis was doing the Slow Tahitian. "Oh God...oh God...oh God..." and she was coming yet again. Out came my fingers and I was covering her vagina with my mouth, my tongue in as deep as I could force it. God, but did that woman taste good.

She was flushed from head to toe. She was mumbling, "Oh my God, oh my God...Oh my fucking, fucking God..." I was amazed at the power of her orgasm and surprised that it was me who had been able to do that to her.

Her eyes stayed closed for a moment. Her hand was caressing her vulva, as if to comfort her own throbbing, overloaded vagina. With her eyes still closed, she sank into the bed, her body relaxed and calm. "Where have you been all my life," she asked. "That was the best fucking orgasm I've ever had. It almost hurt, it was so hard. I thought I was going to explode. Fuck, I think I did".

I felt fluid dripping off my hand. I had never experienced another woman's ejaculation. The sheets under her showed a wet spot that was truly impressive. I put my hand to her face and she saw her fluids. "Shit, I did explode. Doesn't happen very often, but it just did. Fuck, you're good for me."

I leaned down and locked my lips to hers. Our sweat covered bodies slid over each other as we rubbed together, my small firmer breasts sliding over he larger soft ones. Our legs intertwined and we pushed our selves into each other, trying to massage clit against clit. A little position adjustment and we were. Humping each other, I felt a climax start. It was so primal...so good...so Goddamned awesome. Woman against woman. Clit against clit. Sucking faces and breasts, we revelled in the raw sexual lust. I came and then she did. We pressed together again, humped like there was no tomorrow and we both came again. With lips still locked, more humping and a final shuddering joint climax, we held each other and panted.

"Christ but you're a little nympho, Kathy," she said, her eyes wide with appreciation.

"Look who's talking," I shot back and we both giggled and then were laughing. We looked at each other and then kissed again, full and passionate. "We should have breakfast," I said. "We'll need the energy for later."

She looked doubtful. "If we live that long," she said and we both burst out laughing again.

We order room service breakfasts and then showered together. As the sweat and the sex wetness washed away, I felt reinvigorated. As Sarah shampooed my hair, I felt that having this woman as my lover would be a dream come true. I held her from behind and we slowly rocked together. I put one hand to her vulva and she covered it and held it there. I wasn't thinking more orgasms, just tender and comforting touch.

I did her hair and she did mine. We rinsed off and then towelled while smiling at each other like conspiratorial schoolgirls. Sarah used the blow drier and waved it at me playfully. She ran the hot air over my nipples and then my vulva. I turned around and bent over the counter, my back arched and my legs parted. "Hummm..." I murmured as she directed the air to my ass. I had never before done something like that in front of either man or woman but with Sarah, it just felt right. 'This woman is good for me,' I thought.

We waited for breakfast to arrive. Sarah was in a robe. I had a towel around my body and another around my hair. There was a knock at the door and Sarah let in the young lady with the breakfast cart. She placed the trays on the table and looked at us. She must have known I was in the room as a single, so she knew that Sarah and I had slept together. Sarah figured out the young lady's thoughts and opened her robe. "It's alright," she said." She couldn't resist my big tits." The young lady blushed and momentarily stared at Sarah's nudeness.

"Go for it," was all she said and walked out of the room.

I shot a wide eyed glare at Sarah, who laughed and said, "Well, you couldn't resist, could you?" At that I had to laugh and we started in on the food.

"Have you got anything planned today," I asked.

"I'm booked for horse back riding. Trail ride, then a trot in the ocean," she replied.

"I did that," I said. "I came three times."

"No shit," she said. "So it really works?"

"God yes! No wonder real ladies are supposed to ride side saddle."

"To hell with that. I'm going to straddle that horse bareback and come four times."

We giggled and I said, "Want me to book it as well?"

Her eyes lit up. "Yes," she said. "We can have a coming contest. No cheating. Only count the real thing." At that we both burst into gales of laughter. God, this woman was really good for me.

We finished breakfast, sat and chatted for a while. I called the booking clerk and signed up for the trail ride and ocean show. There were several hours before we were to be at the stable. "Hit the beach?" Sarah asked.

Sunshine and relaxing sounded good. "Lovely," I said. "I'll meet you at the beach, then." Sarah got dressed, kissed me fully on the lips, gave my exposed vulva a quick treat and walked out the door.

I got into my two-piece and thought about getting something more revealing. I got my new wrap, some sunscreen and a bottle of water. Putting on my sunglasses, I left the room and went to the beach shop. As I entered, the young lady at the counter smiled at me. "Good morning," she said.

"Yes it is a good morning," I replied. "Time for me to get with the program. I need a bikini. A real hot one." I took off my wrap to show her the conservative two-piece.

"A really hot one? " she asked.

"As hot as you can give me." The girl raised her eyebrows, a bit sceptical but said, "Well, with your body, what you want is something like this." She took a wisp of a Wicked Weasel and showed it to me. It was white, mostly string and had cups only a little larger than the size of postage stamps. "When it's wet, it gets...."

"Transparent?" I finished.

She nodded. "Pretty much." She eyed my body again, took one that she thought would fit and said, "Try it on." I went into the fitting room and feeling like a schoolgirl on prom night, took off my now seemingly puritan two-piece and slipped on the Wicked Weasel. The bottom was basically a G string and the top covered less than half my breasts. My ass was going to be on full display. I went out and the girl looked at me critically.

She pulled at the bottom."Just making sure it's tight enough. I think you need one size smaller." I thought it fit well, but she was the expert. She pulled at the top, adjusted the spaghetti straps and said, "Perfect up top." She handed me a second bottom.

Instead of going into the fitting room, I just impulsively slipped off the first and stepped into the second. The mesh cloth over my vulva hugged me and I saw a distinct camel toe. Thank God I was neatly trimmed or pubic hair would have been visible. It held me tight and I was sure that walking in it was going to stimulate me. The girl was right. This bottom was perfect. The girl showed no reaction to my display. She smiled at me with open eyes. "Does it feel good on you?"

"God yes. It feels like sex on the beach." I paid for it and went looking for Sarah.

She was on the beach, looking for me. "Sorry I'm late," I said in apology. "I stopped at the beach shop to get a new bikini." I took off the wrap and pirouetted.

"Lordy, lordy, look who's a beach nympho. Are you sure it's legal?"

I giggled and said, "It seemed like a good idea. With this thing, I can almost get an all over tan."

"Kathy, with that thing, you're going to get more than an all over tan. You're going to get gang banged right here on the beach."

"Promises, promises," I said and blushed a bit.

Sarah was in a more traditional bikini, which did flatter her larger breasts and womanly curves. It covered most of her ass and gave her a beautiful cleavage. There was no camel toe. The thicker fabric prevented that. She looked at me in the skimpy Wicked Weasel and said, "Maybe I should have a look around the beach shop." We went back to get Sarah a new bikini.

The young lady looked at the two of us entering the shop. "I want to keep up with Kathy, little Miss Beach Bunny here. What have you got that will make the guys look at me instead of her?"

The girl smiled and said," That depends on how brave you are."

"Braver than Little Miss Sunday School, and with my tits, you should be able to have them drooling." The girl must have been used to women talking like that in her shop. She looked at Sarah carefully.

"Turn around," she said. Sarah did. The girl eyed Sarah's back, her butt and said, "Okay, turn around again. Bra size?"

"I wear 36C but only to make them stand out. I'm actually closer to D." The girl looked at her bikini covered breasts and said, "Step into the back. I'll need to see you out of the bikini." Sarah gave me a wicked grin and said, "Only if she is there to keep me safe." We all laughed and went into the back.

Sarah slipped out of her bikini and stood nude. The girl eyed her now unsupported breasts and looked at her hips and legs, then motioning Sarah to turn, she appraised her ass and thighs. "I know just the thing. You have a bit of asymmetry. Your breasts are a bit larger than what you might normally see for a woman with your hips."

"Tell me about it," I said.

"Keep out of this, you nasty little nympho," Sarah said with a serious leer. "Let the woman do her job. Better yet, leave us alone and I'll catch up with you in an hour or so."

"Don't mind her," I said to the girl. "Sarah is a little out of sorts. She hasn't been laid since breakfast."

The girl blushed at that one and Sarah just said, "Well get out of here and let the woman do me. I mean do her job." I winked at the girl and went out front. The girl followed me and was flushed.

"She doesn't really...I mean....would she....?"

"Yes," I said looking serious. "She would." I was only half joking.

The girl seemed a bit rattled. "Does she really want me to...I mean...to give her....like....sex?"

"Well, if you do, she'll be very grateful. But only if you want to. A quickie would be all she's looking for. I'll help if you want." I had no idea where this type of attitude and language was coming from. I was so in lust with Sarah that it just came out. I was half joking and half serious. No, I was hoping the girl and I would fuck Sarah together.

The girl looked at me in my Wicked Weasel that she had fitted and her breathing quickened. She was obviously thinking of Sarah, nude and available. She seemed torn between propriety and lust. Then she made her decision. She went to the front door, locked it and put up a sign. 'Back at noon.' She looked at me with nervous anticipation. I took her hand. "Let's go and fuck Sarah."

The girl was about twenty. She was in tight fitting short shorts, a golf shirt and sandals. She looked delicious. She was attractive, had long blonde hair in a pony tail and her breasts pressed against the shirt. We walked into the back. Sarah was still nude and her eyes opened a bit.

"She's here to do you. I'll help." Sarah looked the girl like she was lunch. I did as well. I had been in one all girl threesome in college. It was after a lot of alcohol. It was also fantastic.

The back room was full of boxes. It doubled as a store room. There was a small lunch table, a fridge and a beat up old sofa. Sarah sat on the sofa, one foot up over the back, one foot on the floor. She patted her femininity. "Right here would be a good start."

The girl moved forward and got on her knees, gazed at the offered vulva and went straight for Sarah's clit. As a deep sigh escaped from her lips, Sarah held the girl's head to herself tightly, then looked at me with a 'What the fuck?' expression.

I silently mouthed, 'Enjoy.' She silently mouthed back, "I will." And she did.

The girl was seriously eating Sarah. No warm up. No foreplay, just get at it. Sarah leaned her head back. I moved to her and kissed her, then kissed and sucked each nipple. The girl looked up at me and nodded encouragement. I played with Sarah's breasts for a minute and then looked at the girl, feeling myself getting moist.