Innocence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kneeled beside her and kissed her neck. She left Sarah for a second to kiss me fully and give me her tongue. I sucked on it and then let go. She returned to eating Sarah. I ran my hand down her back and over her very nice ass. She murmured. I ran my hand around her ass and between her legs. She murmured again and parted her legs. She was okay with me touching her. I massaged her ass and her clothing covered pussy. She murmured, "Yes...more..."

I applied firmer pressure and she tilted her pelvis to let me go farther under her. I was now rubbing her clit area and she reached for her shorts and undid the button and undid the zipper. I pulled and wiggled and her shorts came down revealing delicious green panties. I worked the shorts down and over her knees with her helping and then they were off. I gazed at her incredible tight, firm ass and reached under her panties to feel a very wet vagina. I worked a finger in and she squeezed on it and then relaxed. No need for these, I thought and pulled the panties down and she helped me get them off. Her legs were well parted and I drank in the site of her thick luscious lips and her tight pink asshole. I put two fingers in her vagina and reached around with my other hand to massage her clit. She wiggled like a puppy and then settled, all the while working on Sarah.

I stayed like that, finger fucking her and looked at Sarah who was looking back at me. She grinned and gave me thumbs up, then closed her eyes again. I wanted to see and fondle the girl's breasts. I pulled up on her shirt and she quickly helped me get it over her head and off. A matching bra held two gorgeous young and full breasts. I undid the closure and off it came as well. The only thing she now had on was her sandals. With Sarah and the girl nude, I slipped off my new bikini and there we were, three naked and very excited women.

I put two fingers back in the girl's vagina and fondled her breasts. They were firm, ripe and smooth. Her nipples were erect and pointed like eraser ends. Sarah was moving her hips now, and the girl put a finger in Sarah's vagina, then two. I worked the girl's G spot and alternated my other hand between breasts and clit. The girl was moving on me now. Her pelvis was grinding and she was moaning, "Mmmmm...mmmmm...."

With her mouth glued to Sarah, there wasn't much else she could say. Sarah was talking now. "Yes, yes, just like that...yes." She was gently humping into the girl's face. "I'm going to come...I'm going to come....don't stop...fuck..."

The girl was close herself. Somehow she managed to keep going on Sarah as she started to come herself. It was magic. They were coming together. Sarah was groaning and gyrating. "Fuck, fuck, oh my god, fuck...shit...coming...coming..." and she melted.

The girl was a few seconds behind. I worked her G and her clit firmly and she was coming. "Oh, oh, oh, oh....yes, yes.....SHITT!!.....FUCK!!.... " And then she melted. Sarah just lay there panting. The girl closed her legs, wrapped her arms around herself, lowered her head and rocked on her knees. She was almost in tears. Then she relaxed and looked at Sarah, then turned to look at me. As her breathing settled she said, "I've never done this before. Fucked with customers, I mean. Don't tell my boss. Please."

"Don't worry," I said. "No one will ever know." She looked relieved.

"A guy got fired last month, for fucking a guest. We're not supposed to do that."

"This is our little secret," I said, meaning it.

Sarah sighed and sat up. "You were fantastic. What's your name?"

Her name was Vivienne. "Come here, Vivienne," said Sarah. She got up and sat on the sofa next to Sarah, who put an arm around her and said," What I would give to have a body like yours."

The girl blushed and said, "Thanks. You're pretty hot yourself."

"So tell me," continued Sarah, "what do you think of Little Miss Beach Bunny?" Now it was my turn to blush. I was still on my knees, in front of Vivienne and Sarah. Vivienne smiled at me and put her hand to her mouth, then said, "She's hot too." She paused and then said, "I love your small breasts. They look perfect on you. And when you walked away, wearing your Wicked Weasel, your ass was so round and tight."

No wonder she was seduced so easily. She already had the hots for me. She smiled at me, looked at Sarah and said, "Since she made me come, I really think I should do that for her." Then she looked at me. "May I?"

I got up, Sarah and Vivienne got up and I sat down on the sofa and put my legs the way Sarah had. Vivienne started in on me just the way she did on Sarah.

I was seriously turned on by the sex that had already happened. Vivienne wasn't as skilled as Sarah but she was young, seriously hot and she was eating me. A girl who only half an hour ago was a stranger was eating me. It was heaven. Sarah was doing to Vivienne just what I had been doing. I closed my eyes and enjoyed. As Vivienne worked on my pussy, I caressed my breasts and rolled my nipples. Soft murmurs left my throat. I settled into the sofa and let Vivienne's mouth and fingers make love to me. For a moment I imagined it was Sarah between my legs. Then I had a fantasy that it was the teen child. That sent a thrilling chill up from my clit to my brain and I murmured louder. I imagined her mouth at my clit. I imagined her fingers in my vagina. I let the fantasy take me and I moaned with the imagined pleasures. I caught myself. I was imagining child abuse! I opened my eyes. Sarah was finger fucking Vivienne and masturbating. Vivienne was again rocking her pelvis against the hand that pleased her. I really wanted to come. I let my fantasy continue.

The teen child was magically as skilled as Sarah. Her mouth and tongue were dancing with my pussy. She had on nothing. Her slim adolescent body was tan and glistening. Her long black hair hung over her shoulders and partly covered her small budding breasts. Her back was curved and ended at her hard, young ass. She was part child, part woman and she was making me come. 'Do you like this, Senorita? Do I please you?' Her love making was pleasing me very much.

'Yes, Isabella, you are pleasing me. And when I have had enough pleasure, I will please you.' In my fantasy, Isabella smiled and carried on.

Vivienne was now working my G and her oral efforts were getting more vigorous. Sarah was pumping in and out of Vivienne's vagina. My god! Was she fisting her? She was. Vivienne's was trembling, moaning and still working on me. Sarah had a look of pure lust and was sweating as she furiously masturbated. They were both close to coming. I returned to my fantasy.

'Yes Isabella, like that. Just like that. It feels so good. It feels so very, very good'. I was drifting up into orgasm and Isabella was so happy for me. 'Come for me, senorita. Come.' I felt it build. Christ it was going to be good. I felt like I was being taken along by a huge ocean wave.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck...oh my fucking God....coming....coming... "I was gyrating and shuddering. " Sweet Jesus, sweet Jesus.... "And I came. I came for Isabella. I came and gushed over her teen child face. The orgasm just kept rolling and I screamed. "SHHIITTTT....SHIT, SHIT, SHIT..." It was so hard and long, it hurt. I felt like my uterus was coming out of my vagina. The pelvic contractions were that strong. I was totally consumed by it. I moved my legs up, bent my knees and curled up like a ball. I was unaware of the room or my fellow lovers for a few seconds. When I opened my eyes, Sarah was staring at me. Vivienne was wide eyed.

"Wow," she said. "Did I do that? Holy shit." I couldn't tell them what was going on in my mind to send me like that.

"Oh my God, Vivienne, you were amazing." Sarah looked puzzled but didn't question me.

"I came in here for something," she said. "Oh yeah, I need a bikini."

Vivienne looked at Sarah and remembered she worked at a beach shop. She blushed and reached for her clothes. I got back into my bikini and Sarah asked, "Do you still need me naked?" At that, I laughed, not so much in fun, but to break the ice.

Vivienne giggled and said, "Maybe you should put your old bikini back on. Strange things happen when you are naked."

"Yeah," Sarah said, looking at me, "very strange things." Vivienne didn't catch the hidden message Sarah was sending me.

"Stay here," Vivienne said, "I'll bring you what I had in mind." When Vivienne was out in the front of the store, Sarah whispered to me, "What happened? You looked like you were in seventh heaven."

I had to say something so I told her most of the truth. "I haven't been in a three girl situation since college. It really turned me on. And when Vivienne was between my legs, I was imagining it was you." All true, but without the mention of Isabella, it was really a lie. Vivienne came back with her choice.

The bottom was similar to mine. It was mostly string with a very small bit to cover Sarah's pussy. The hot pink colour was obviously to advertise the 'pink' underneath. The top was part cloth, part mesh. The cloth part was stiff enough to support and lift Sarah's full breasts and gave her a decided cleavage. The cloth didn't even cover up to her nipples and the rest was mesh, giving anyone looking a good view of most of her breasts. "Does it get transparent when it's wet?" I asked.

"The bottom does," was the reply. Sarah laughed at that and said, "Then it's going to be transparent a lot." We all laughed and Sarah said, "I'll take it."

Vivienne gave us a sly wink and said, "It's on the house."

Sarah looked at me and said, "Want to get new bikinis again tomorrow?" We both kissed Vivienne and walked out and headed for the beach.

"Kathy, you really are a nasty little nympho. I was joking for Christ's sake. But I must admit that was incredible. God...the body that girl has. She could pose for Playboy."

I wasn't ready to tell Sarah about Isabella. I likely never would. "She's a hot little thing, isn't she?" I said. "Honest to God, I wasn't sure if you were just kidding or not. And besides, seeing you naked just sent me. And I'll admit the girl was gorgeous. A bit dumb, but gorgeous."

"Dumb? God, if she isn't a bimbo, they don't exist."

We found a spot on the beach, close to a few couples and some single guys. We applied sunscreen, Sarah putting a bit of a show while doing that, and lay on the beach towels. We had two hours before the horseback riding. We chatted a bit, mostly about our time together and with Vivienne, then just chilled and enjoyed the sun. I was the first to remove my top. Sarah just smiled. "Got to keep up with the Beach Bunny," and removed hers. That gave her an excuse to put on another show, applying sunscreen to her breasts. She took her time. Then she applied some to my breasts. Her warm hands on my breasts, the heat of the sun and the recent earth shattering orgasm made me feel like I was really in seventh heaven. I drifted off, the sound of the ocean in my ears. I fell asleep and dreamed of Isabella.

She was nude. She was on my bed. I was giving her oral and was being fingered by someone I couldn't see. Isabella was murmuring, then moaning, then crying out. 'Aunty, aunty!' I woke and felt awful. How could I want to fuck the teen child? What was becoming of me? Sarah was either asleep or very relaxed. I didn't move, just lay still and tried to think of adult sex. Vivienne and her luscious young body. I felt myself feeling more at peace and drifted off again.

I woke up and blinked at the sun. Sarah was sitting up, her breasts still uncovered. I sat up. My breasts were uncovered. I felt a little uncomfortable. The single guys were casually giving us a look. One was looking more than casually. His eyes seemed to be focused on me. Why not Sarah? She had the lovely big breasts. Sarah seemed a bit disappointed. "Those guys have been looking, but so far, no real attention. How about we kick it up a notch?" She slipped off her bottom and sat cross legged.

"Sarah! What are you thinking? Do you see any other people nude on this beach? And do you have to sit that way?"

Sarah just smiled at me. "You're the one who started this with that dental floss bikini. You're the one who got Vivienne to fuck with us. Are you going to chicken out now?" I hesitated.

"Come on, Kathy, live a little," Sarah urged. I didn't want to say that I had lived more in the past few days than in the past few years. I slipped off my bottom and sat with my legs together. "Uh, uh, uh." Sarah chided. I sat cross legged. The guys were looking and talking up a storm. Then they came over. There were four of them. I noticed two bulges, and one semi bulge. The fourth was just smiling in a very knowing fashion.

"Hi," said Sarah. "I'm Sarah and this is Kathy." The guys introduced themselves and stood, uncertain of what to do. "Sit down," said Sarah. They did. There was a bit of jostling to sit with the best view. I resisted the urge to cover myself with my hands. "How are you guys doing?" Sarah asked.

"Great. Fantastic. Cool." The guy without any bulge just said, "Nice day, isn't it" Sarah chatted like she was in a supermarket. There was friendly banter back and forth. I finally got used to the idea of displaying myself, nude and cross legged in front of four guys and joined in. It was amazing. In minutes I forgot I was nude and just chatted. Even the guy who wasn't impressed joined in. After about ten minutes, one of the guys said, "You two look so comfortable like that."

He didn't expand on 'like that'. He then slipped off his beach shorts, and sat cross legged as well. His penis was only slightly erect by my estimation. One by one, the other guys took off their shorts as well. There we were. Four guys, two women and not a stitch of clothing between us. The couples around us tended to ignore us. The people walking by looked and looked again. I was wondering if one of the guys was going to get a serious erection. It didn't happen. At first, I was a bit miffed, but then I felt glad. What was a guy supposed to do with an erection on the beach? For the first while, the guys would give quick glances to the breasts and pussies on full display. I gave a few glances to the penises also on display. Then, it was almost as if we were fully clothed. The nudity simply didn't matter. We chatted, joked and laughed for about an hour.

Then Sarah looked at her watch. She casually put her bikini back on and said, "Well guys, we have to go. It's been nice talking to you." I put back on my skimpy Wicked Weasel and the guys got back into their beach shorts. We said good byes and walked back to the resort. "Wasn't that fun?" asked Sarah. It was and I said so. We went back to our rooms to change for the ride. We met for a quick lunch and then walked to the stables.

On the trail ride, the horses were saddled. The movement of the horse underneath me was pleasant, but wasn't going to bring me to orgasm, unless I helped myself. I decided not to and just enjoyed the ride and the scenery. There were about eight riders. With the horses walking in single file, there really wasn't much opportunity to chat. The trail ride lasted about an hour and when we got back to the stables, I was feeling very relaxed and peaceful. The gentle rocking under me was calming and I felt good. The thought of the upcoming ocean ride also made me feel good. Sarah looked at me and grinned. She walked up to me and whispered, "Ready for the coming contest?" After the orgasm I'd had, fantasizing about Isabella, I was sure that feeling a horse bring me to climax would be a letdown. But I gave Sarah an evil grin and said, "No cheating. Only count the real thing." She laughed and said, "Imagine it's me under you. You'll win easily."

The guide was not the same one who had taken me out earlier. This one was a woman, about our age, who looked like she had been around horses all her life. Her skin was deeply darkened by the sun. She wore what looked to be genuine horsewomen clothing. Her hands were calloused and she wore a hat that looked like it was battered and very old. She was obviously a serious rider. It was only Sarah and myself she would be guiding. We followed her as she rode out of the stables. She rode farther up the beach than where I had been earlier. By the time we were ready to enter the water, there was no one else in sight. "Ready to get wet, Senoritas," she asked. I felt she wasn't referring to the ocean. We both nodded and into the ocean we went.

At first she had her horse simply walk in the water. Our horse followed dutifully. Then she picked up the pace and the horses were trotting. Sarah was in front of me. I saw her moving with the horse and then she seemed to be moving against the horse. She was trying for her first orgasm. I decided to just watch her, rather than go for one myself. Whenever the guide looked back, Sarah would move with the horse. It took several minutes before I saw her shudder and tense. One for Sarah.

The guide moved into slightly deeper water. The horses had to work against the resistance and this meant they were lifting us up and down as they tried to lift themselves out of the water. Sarah looked back at me and beamed. She was holding the bridle and working herself against the horses back. About one minute later I saw her shudder again, a little more forcefully this time. The guide saw it as well. She turned to look ahead but I thought I saw her chuckle and shake her head a little.

My pussy was feeling fine but I was more interested in watching Sarah's orgasms than in making my own. The guide moved into slightly deeper water yet. The horses really had to work now and the sensations from my pussy were tantalizing. I watched Sarah and she was almost humping the poor horse. The guide looked back and this time Sarah ignored it. She was humping away and I saw her contract her arms and legs as another orgasm took her. The guide didn't seem so amused this time. Instead, she simply looked like she was expecting this. Maybe she felt Sarah was entitled to her climaxes. I moved against my horses back and felt a mild orgasm. I wasn't really into this. But Sarah was.

The guide moved towards the beach and when she was on dry sand, she dismounted. "Senoritas, the horses need a rest." I wasn't sure if I could get back on if I got off and the guide must have seen my doubt. "It's all right, Senorita. If you have trouble getting back on the horse, I can help you." Sarah and I got off. The horses were slightly winded but I wondered if the rest was really necessary. The guide looked at Sarah as if she was about to interrogate her. "Are you enjoying your ride?"

Sarah, knowing that the woman guide knew exactly what she had been doing, didn't flinch. "God yes, I've had three orgasms already." The guide didn't flinch either.

"Only three, Senorita? You must try harder. The horse is working hard. You should do the same." I was surprised at the open talk about horseback orgasms. The guide looked at me and said, "And you, how many have you?"

"I couldn't see any reason to lie and said. "Only one." Then deciding to put her on the spot, I said, "And you? How many orgasms have you had?"

The guide laughed an easy and friendly laugh. "Senorita, I spend more hours on a horse than I do on my feet. How many orgasms can one woman take in a day?"

"Well," I said, 'how many?"

She looked thoughtful and said, "When I was a young girl, I lost count. So many in one day. But now, much less. Ten maybe, Twelve, It doesn't matter. My horse gives more pleasure than my husband. And my horse doesn't ask me to bend over." She laughed and then, so did we. The woman told us the many ways a horse is better than a husband.

We laughed and laughed until our sides ached. Sarah entertained us with the many ways a cucumber is better than a man. The woman howled with laughter. I thought about telling the many ways a woman is better than a man but hesitated. Then I gave one example. "A woman won't say, 'Of course I won't come in your mouth."