Innocence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The guide howled and said, "A woman never says,' If I use a condom, you'll still be a virgin'."

Sarah added, "A man likes to come in your mouth. A woman likes to come in your face." It went on like this, three women talking about the many shortcomings of men. After a while the guide said, "It's time to return." She helped us onto our horse by holding her hands together for a foot up. She got onto her horse with a simple jump and a twist of a leg. She smiled at us and said, "Remember, work hard."

And back we went, in the ocean and working hard, I thought of Isabella and came four times on the trip back. At the stables, both Sarah and I were flushed and happy. "Better this time, Senoritas?" The guide was smiling in a knowing way.

"God yes," said Sarah, giving her still tingling pussy a quick massage. "I haven't had so much fun since high school." Along the deserted stretches of beach, she had howled and cried out as she let the horse's movements bring her to climax again and again. "Ride 'em cowgirl! Save a cowboy, ride a horse!"

I had let myself get a little vocal a few times, but not like Sarah. The guide had laughed and laughed. If she was doing some coming, she hid it well, but then, she would have the experience to do so. We gave the woman a generous tip and Sarah even gave her a quick kiss.

We walked back to the rooms. "You know," began Sarah, "between you, myself, the bimbo and that horse, I think I've come more times already today than Kellogg's has corn flakes. All I need is a hunk or two and my day will be perfect."

It was about two in the afternoon. The thought of getting away to look for Isabella was overpowering. "Why don't you hit the beach again in your complimentary bikini? If you don't get any takers, you can always take it off."

Sarah thought for a few seconds and said, "Are you going to join me? The guys sure gathered around this morning."

"No, I think I'll take a bit of a break. You keep calling me the nympho but guess what?"

Sarah chuckled and smiled. "I hear you girl. I hear you."

I just gave her butt a little squeeze and said, "If I don't see you for a while, I won't come looking." She looked at me with an evil grin.

"Heck, no. If you don't see me for a while, I'll be my room with a guy or two. Maybe even three. Feel free to help out." We both laughed, Sarah because she was serious, and me, because I had other intentions. I went back to my room, showered and changed into street clothes, stopped at the dining room for a quick lunch and then headed for the market. I was on the prowl for the teen child, knew it was wrong but the thought of seducing her in my room was like a narcotic.

Pretending to be looking at various tables and stalls, I headed for her aunt's stall. She was there, talking to a couple while her aunt was helping a woman learn to wear one of the wraps. The couple casually walked on and I casually walked over, avoiding eye contact until the last second.

"Oh. Isabella. How are you?" I did my best to look surprised and Isabella beamed at me.

"Auntie, auntie, look! The senorita that gave me pizza!" Her aunt, still busy with her customer, looked at me and smiled.

"Yes child. One moment." And she turned to complete the advice and the sale. Isabella just looked at me like I was her very best friend and I felt a twinge of guilt and shame. I also felt a stirring in me, deep and delicious. The stirring won out. The teen child and I chatted and smiled at each other. Her aunt, now free, looked at me again, smiling in a friendly way and said, "Isabella has told me about you. Thank you for making sure she had some dinner. Sometimes she forgets."

"Oh, auntie, it was so good!" She looked at me expectantly and asked, "Can I have some more?"

My heart skipped a beat. "No, child, you mustn't impose on the Senorita." She looked at me, a bit pensively and said, "Forgive the child. She is....is..."

"I understand," I said smiling. "And if she wants some more pizza, I would be happy to do that for her."

"Are you sure, Senorita? Isabella can be....like a little one. She is now eighteen but..."

I smiled my best reassurance smile. "I wouldn't mind at all. She is a delightful little friend." Isabella looked at her aunt and pleaded with her eyes.

"Yes child, you may go with the Senorita." Isabella immediately took my hand. Her aunt again looked at me pensively. "Please. Do not let her wander too far. She might get lost."

I gave the woman another reassuring smile and said, "I'll keep her close. And I will make sure she gets back here safely." Her aunt now smiled.

"Go now, child. I have work to do." Isabella and I walked away. I had to consciously keep my walk to a casual stroll.

She was again in a simple skirt, a thin, worn white blouse this time and her sandals. Back home, her swelling breasts would certainly be in a bra. As it was, they were tantalizingly covered only by the blouse. Isabella was excited to be with me again. We chatted about many things as we walked to the resort. She wanted to look at all the unfamiliar surroundings, so different from her world, but after only a few minutes her desire for pizza won out. "Can we have the pizza now, Senorita?"

I smiled and thought of her curled up on my lap, her thin panties over her young and tender labia. "Yes, and you should call me Kathy. We are friends now."

The elevator again delighted her. On entering the room she gazed around again, pleased to be in the luxurious surroundings. Then she looked a bit uncomfortable. "Sen....Kathy, where do you...where is..."

"The bathroom is through that door." After a few minutes she came out with a puzzled look on her face.

"What is it?" I asked.

"There are holes in your bathtub. How does the water stay in?"

I smiled and said, "It's a jetted tub. I'll show you how it works.

I filled the tub with warm water. Isabella again looked sceptical. When the water level was over all the jets I turned on the pump. The girl startled at the sound but was amazed at what was happening. "Put your hand in," I suggested.

She did and cautiously moved it over one of the jets. Her eyes lit up and she said, "It tickles."

"Watch this," I said and added a little bath foaming gel. After a few moments, the room filled with the scent of the bath gel and creamy white bubbles started to cover the water. I felt a stirring in my vagina. A second of hesitation, then I asked, "Do you want to take a bath, Isabella?" The thought of being in such a bath was overpowering. She looked at me wide eyes. "Oh yes Se...Kathy. I do. Thank you so much." She started to remove her clothes, as unconcerned with my presence as if I was her own aunt.

Trying not to show any sexual excitement, I looked at he teen child stripping in front of me. She pulled down the skirt and casually stepped out of it. Looking at me with a childish excited smile, she started undoing buttons. As she pulled the blouse back and off, her gorgeous, adolescent swelling breasts, topped with puffy adolescent nipples were pushed forward as her arms went backwards. She looked exquisite. Then she pulled down her thin, washed out cotton panties, and lifted each foot in front of her to slip off her sandals. As each foot came up, parting her thighs, I saw her thinly haired young bush above her well developed labia. As she stepped into the tub, her eighteen year old bum, not thin, not wide, just adolescent, looked like two gracefully shaped tight, round, firm melons. She sat down in the scented, swirling bubbly water and sighed. "Oh Kathy, this is so wonderful."

She was sitting up and the bubbles were just below her breasts. Even though I could have visually eaten them for an hour, I said, "Lay back, relax and let the water surround you. She lay back with her head on the convenient head rest and again sighed. I was sure she had never been in such a luxurious situation. "I'll leave you here for a while, Isabella. Enjoy yourself."

I was afraid to stay. I was sure that if I did, I would be all over her. As much as that thought thrilled me, I somehow felt it would frighten her. Best to go slow and bring her along to the point where she wanted me to sexually please her. The dark thought just made my moist vagina get wetter. I thought about myself at her mental age, how I ached to touch another girl, laying beside me at a sleepover. I remembered the thrill of forbidden fruit as we finally kissed, fondled and then slowly, cautiously lowered our hands, to finally touch each other's young and willing lips, and thrilling to the flood of pleasures. I remembered how I felt as my friend touched me, just as I wanted her to, my young clit so eager to be caressed and my young, wet vagina aching to have her finger enter. And how I felt as the first orgasm I ever received from someone else made my body so tense and rigid as the orgasm got close. And how I bit my hand to keep from crying out and alerting my mother to what was going on as the orgasm overcame me.

I caught myself as I realized my hand was under my panties, massaging my clit as the memories took me back. I carried on and imagined it was Isabella touching me. I slowed my hand to prolong the pleasure and after several minutes, my hand now very wet, went to my vagina. With Isabella safely in the tub, I slipped off my panties, lay on the couch and putting a leg over the back, exposed myself to no one and continued the delightful masturbation.

I could hear Isabella singing to herself and as the climax approached, I had three fingers in my vagina and the other hand on my firm clit. I pushed in the fingers, stretching myself, feeling the fullness in my vagina and let the orgasm build. Again I had to bite a hand as the orgasm swept over me. Three, then four shuddering body convulsions shook me as the climax seemed to go on and on. Then I relaxed back into the couch, my legs still splayed, my vagina open to whoever wanted it. Isabella, perhaps?

I lay there, panting, my breasts lifting with the movements of my chest. My sexual desire only partially satiated, I thought of how to seduce Isabella. I poured a soda into a glass, poured some wine for myself and went into the bathroom.

I handed the soda to the girl who accepted it with a smile. "Thank you, Kathy. I like this." I smiled at her in a simple friendly way and said, "You're welcome." The room smelled of the bath gel, a lovely floral scent. The hum of the Jacuzzi motor and the sound of the water jetting into the tub and the sight of the teen child, sitting up to drink her soda, her young breasts again displayed, was all so very enticing.

"Isabella, you look like you're having so much fun. I think I'll join you." The girl smiled, showing no sense of alarm. I casually started removing my clothes, as if it was an every day occurrence to strip in front of her. As I remover my bra, Isabella seemed to look with some interest. As I slipped my skirt down and off, Isabella was still watching. The fact that I had no panties on escaped her. I got into the tub, facing her and smiled.

"Oh my, this water is good." The jets at my back did feel good but I was too focused on Isabella to really care. She had a very slightly nervous expression now. I wasn't sure if it was because my being there was now uncomfortable to her or because she was feeling aroused and didn't understand why. I gave her a reassuring smile and moved to lean forward to give her slight kiss to her cheek. "Doesn't this feel good, Isabella?"

She seemed to relax and smiled back. "Yes Kathy, it feels so good to feel this water moving." I wondered if she had already tried to place herself up against a jet to let the water massage her clit.

"Kathy, the moving water, it makes me feel...it makes me feel so good inside." That seemed to answer my question. "The boys, they touch me, but this feels better."

"I know it does, sweetheart, it makes me feel so good inside too." It was now or never.

I moved and knelt in the tub, to let one of the side jets come up against my clit. I sipped the wine as if this was the natural thing to do when a young girl was bathing with me. I smiled at Isabella who simply smiled back, but her eyes were a bit wide as she thought of what was happening. Letting the jet caress my tingling clit, I sighed and put a hand to my breast and held it tight, sighing some more. Giving Isabella a reassuring smile every now and then, I let the pleasure build.

The presence of the teen child, the thoughts of watching her do the same, the jet pulsing into my clit and the overall sexually charged vacation soon had me on my way. Giving the girl one last look, my face now showing my excitement, she was looking at me with interest, not alarm. I returned to my pleasures and with one hand holding the edge of the tub and the other my own breasts, I let the orgasm quickly build and flood over me. I gasped, shook a few times and gasped again, all in the pleasure and not just for show.

As I came down, I sat back on my own legs and with my eyes closed, just massaged myself, getting the last sexual pleasures and letting my breathing slow. I opened my eyes and smiling at Isabella, I picked up the wine, sat back where I was and again pretended this was normal for me. Isabella was smiling in a different way and it took a second to realize that under the carpet of bubbles, her hand was at her vulva. "Come here, sweetheart."

She came over and I arranged her to lie back against me, facing away and with us both semi-reclined. I took her hand and put it to her vulva, again as if this was normal and proper. She was a bit hesitant. I kissed the top of her head and gave her a hug, as if to say, 'Its okay. Touch yourself.' Her hand started moving.

I luxuriated in the sensations, her young, slim, wet, soapy body against mine. Her hard round ass against my vulva and the slight movement I felt as her hand moving over herself. Her upper back was against my breasts and my nipples, fully erect were thrilling to the slight movement. I let Isabella stroke herself without any help from me. Then I moved one of her legs apart a bit, inviting her to continue. She moved the leg at my touch and she sighed. After about another minute I put one hand over one of her wet, slippery breasts. They were incredibly firm and her puffy nipple went full. I massaged her breast and then also held the other. Her body was making little movements now, her ass muscles contacting and her little pelvis moving as well. The movement against my vulva was heavenly.

If she was concerned about masturbating on my lap, she didn't show it. I moved a leg and pulled it up and out, giving her more room for her hand. She went with that and her hand seemed to move farther down and move a bit faster. I was amazed that she was so overtly sexual with me. I hugged her tight and she kept on masturbating.

Isabella was now giving out little girl moans and murmurs. By her movements she was close to climax. I moved a hand from her breasts to her hand, pressing it and encouraging her. She seemed to take that as permission and I felt her hand rubbing her clit harder and faster. She took several gasping breathes, paused a second and then came. Her slim body shook and she cried out with a gasp. She gave another shake as she finished her orgasm and she lay tense against me. I held her tight, hugging and caressing, letting her know it was alright to come with me there. "Shush, sweetheart, shush."

She relaxed and her body melted against mine. We lay like that for a minute and then she said, "Pizza?"

"Yes, sweetheart. Time for pizza."

I moved to get up and she did as well. Her long hair was wet, her lithe young body was glistening and she looked very happy. Orgasm and now pizza was my guess. I helped her towel and I partially dried her hair and put it up in a towel. Smiling at her, I said, "We can wear bathrobes." She looked puzzled and I said, "I'll show you." We went out to the room, both nude except for hair towels and I too a robe from the closet and helped her put it on. I closed the robe and tied the sash. I didn't want her to feel uncomfortable. Then putting on my robe, I phoned room service and ordered dinner.

We chatted about simple things and I gave Isabella another soda, and then poured some more wine. I was determined not to bring up the sex we shared. If she wanted to, that was fine. After several minutes, she did. "Kathy, please do not tell my auntie what we did. She caught me with two boys who were touching me...down there, and she was very angry. She said...only bad girls did that."

I gave yet another reassuring smile. "I won't sweetheart. I promise. And you're not a bad girl. Just don't tell auntie I said so," and I smiled again. She smiled back, happy to conspire with me. When her pizza arrived she was even happier.

As she ate her dinner and I nibbled at my salad, I looked at her and felt a tinge of remorse. But the memory of her body against mine as she climaxed soon put that aside. She chatted as she ate. "At first I didn't like the boys touching me but later I did. Sometimes a boy wants me to kiss his...."

"Penis?" I offered.

"Yes, that's it. But if I do that he has to kiss my..."

"Special place?" I offered.

She smiled. "Yes, that's it. My special place. Hector said he wanted to put his...penis in my special place. But I said no."

"That's good, sweetheart. Don't do that. That's how babies are made."

She giggled. "Yes, Maria told me that. Her sister had a baby and she is only fifteen. So I just let Hector kiss me there. It feels good but not as good as the water. When I did...what you did, it felt so good, much better than Hector."

I smiled at her and said, "Yes sweetheart, it really does feel good. And that's not a bad thing, just don't tell your auntie."

She nodded her head in agreement. "I won't even tell Maria, or Hector."

I felt slightly ashamed as I said, "It will be our little secret." But again, the memories of how she felt against me had me getting moist.

Isabella, having ate her fill, said, "I like that," and looked satisfied.

As much as I wanted to return to the Jacuzzi, I wanted her hair to be dry. Standing up and walking to her, I took off her towel and felt her hair. It was still damp. "Come with me, sweetheart. I want to dry your hair. Again she looked puzzled. "You'll see," I said as I took her hand and led her to the bathroom.

I was sure she had never seen a hair dryer, so I used it on my hair first. She looked amazed. Then I let the warm air current flick over her face. She giggled again. Then, taking my brush, I started to dry her hair. She stood still as I used the brush and dryer. She was looking at herself in the large mirror. I "accidentally" let my robe open. I could see her looking at me and I moved a bit to the side to give her a better view.

I kept my attention on her hair and let her gaze at my reflection. "You have beautiful hair, sweetheart." She kept silent and her hand went to her sash. After only a few seconds of hesitation she let it open. She looked at her own body, just swelling into full, young womanhood and she smiled. I glanced at her in the mirror and said, " You are beautiful all over, Isabella, You will soon be a beautiful young woman."

She just smiled. I don't think she had ever seen herself this way. I ached to put down the brush and dryer, to run my hands over her but resisted. It was time to take her home, unless her aunt got overly worried. "Isabella, it's time to go back. Your hair is now dry and your auntie might be getting worried."

"Can I come back, Kathy?"

"Yes, sweetheart, perhaps in a day or two." I didn't want to let her know how much I wanted her again.

We both got dressed and then walked back to the market. Isabella was acting a little uncertain and then said, "If I don't tell auntie, can I have another bath with you?"

1...34567...14