Innocence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My heart skipped a beat. "Yes, sweetheart, you can, if you don't tell auntie."

On my way back to the resort I felt like I had definitely crossed a line, but it felt so good anticipating having the girl back in my room that I let that go. I wondered what Sarah was up to.

It was still fairly early in the evening. I checked the nightclub, hoping to see either Sarah or my dinner companion. Both were nowhere to be seen. I went back to my room and called Sarah's room. She answered after five or six rings.

"Hello...this had better be good."

"Sarah, it's me. What are you up to?"

"Oh my God Kathy, get over here and help me out! And bring condoms! Lots!" With that she hung up.

So she had a guy or three in her room. I debated whether or not I should go over for what would certainly be a sexual endurance test. I smiled and said, "Why not, I'm on vacation." Gathering up condoms, my lube and applying a bit of make up I pondered getting into my sexier clothes. "Why bother," I thought and went over to Sarah's room.

At my knock, the door was opened by a guy who was nude and flushed. I smiled at him, walked in and saw Sarah on the couch with one cock in her vagina and one in her ass. "Hi Kathy, join the party."

I had never been double fucked and the thought was darkly delicious. The third guy walked up behind me and his hands went for my breast and my pussy. He was well into the party and wasn't going to wait for me to warm up. He started removing my clothes and I helped him. Watching Sarah, her eyes rolling in ecstasy and her two lovers panting as they pumped into her, I felt a wash of deep, dark sexual desire well up and take me. My vagina was wet already as the guy behind me pushed me gently to a chair and I got onto it on my knees, my hand guiding him to me from behind and checking to make sure he had on a condom. He did, and I felt him enter me without a word. He just wanted to fuck something and I was it.

I had no problem with that and let him. He stroked firmly and deliciously in me as I smiled at Kathy, who smiled back. "Good to see you, honey," she said, "wouldn't want my Kathy to miss out on this." She closed her eyes and enjoyed the pleasures of two cocks fucking her. I enjoyed the pleasures of one, knowing my turn would come. The thought of being double fucked for the first time filled me with a lust that was overpowering.

"Come on, fuck me...fuck me hard," I said. He did.

"Fuck that girl," Sarah shouted. "Fuck her like you paid for her. I want to hear her scream!" Sarah's crude encouragement, while being double fucked herself, lifted my desires higher. The guy behind me did what he was told. His hips were slapping against my ass as his cock pummelled my vagina.

"Oh fuck," He said, "Fucking Christ. Shit, this is good!" He really was good. His generous cock filled me with exquisite delight and I let myself go.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Harder. Fuck my pussy. Fuck my pussy and make it hurt!"

He couldn't make it hurt but he tried. I received a pussy pounding like none before. I revelled in it. He must have already had an orgasm or two already because he kept it up without relenting. The primal lust and the sight of two guys in Sarah was almost too much. I sat up a bit to get his cock working against my G. He kept up the pace and the sensation of a cock, pressing hard into my G was sending me. I felt the climax start and was amazed at how fast it overcame me.

"Oh, fuck! I'm coming," I shouted. "I'm coming," and I did. I gyrated and shook with the orgasm and the guy barely noticed, or at least paid no attention. He kept up the fucking as if his life depended on it.

My god, but I was in sexual nirvana. I bent over to get his cock away from my G and caught my breath. After thirty seconds, the guy said, "Ready for another one, baby?"

"God yes," I said, sitting up again, "Fuck that pussy!" and I meant it. He didn't miss a stride and again gave my G a thorough work over.

"Like that, baby? Want to come again, you little sweet thing? Want me to fuck your brains out?"

I did and said so. "Make me come. Make me come again. Make it hurt." Again, there was no pain, just waves of sex and lust as I felt it happen again. Harder this time, I really shuddered and started to scream."Oh my god! Fuck! Fuck!.....Oh my god.....SHIIIITTTTTT!!!" and I melted as I came as hard as I ever have.

My body spasmed and arched as waves of orgasm flooded my very soul. It was so hard it almost hurt. Such an incredible, hard and long deep, deep orgasm. I couldn't take his cock any more and I spun around, whipped off the condom and greedily took him in my mouth and sucked and massaged him like my life depended on it. I wanted him to come in my mouth. I wanted his cum in my throat. I deep sucked him and put a finger tip to his asshole. He shuddered and parted his legs. I wet my finger with saliva and put it back and eased into his ass.

He started shouting. "Fuck yes! Do it baby, make me come!" I tried to give him the blowjob of his life and kept my finger working in his ass. "Don't stop, baby, don't stop. Going to cream your mouth, baby, here it comes...here it comes.....AAHHHHH" and he spurted hot sticky cum into my mouth. I swallowed and took him in deep as he spurted again, then again.

"SSHHIIITTTTTTT!" And he bucked his cock into my mouth, getting the last little spurt out and just stood there, panting and sweating. He held my head tight to his package and I gave him more sucking, gentler but passionately. "Oh my fucking god! Do you know how to suck cock!" He moved back and I looked up at him, a wicked smile on my face. I wiped my lips and licked them clean. He staggered back and sat in another chair, still panting. I had totally forgotten Sarah and the other two guys were in the room.

I got up, walked over to have a close look and Sarah, face up on the guy under her, was drooling. She was murmuring, almost babbling, as she was lost in the sex. The guy under her with his cock in her ass, was gripping her large breasts, the guy on top was concentrating on his cock, going in and out of her dripping vagina. I looked closer. The moisture was a mix of sweat, lube and Sarah. The guy under smiled at me, his smile one of pleasant exertion and reached for my pussy. I moved it to him and he thumbed my clit while he two fingered me. I enjoyed the pleasure, the scene and then walked over to the guy who had just fucked me so well and sat in his lap, locked lips and necked for a while. Then I resettled, and watched the Sarah show.

The guy put his hand to my thighs and I parted a bit to let him cup me, then closed on his hand. "Sarah is amazing," he said, not whispering. "We've all come in her at least twice and she's still going strong. Oh, by the way, my name is Dan."

I had to giggle at that, an introduction after a serious fucking. "Kathy", I said, "Pleased to meet you, Dan."

With one of Dan's hands against my pussy and the other fondling my breasts, we watched as Sarah was getting more and more vocal, and starting to move with the intense double fucking she was receiving. "Ever had that?" asked Dan.

"No," I said honestly. I had seen it live a few times in college but never had experienced it.

"Want to try," he asked casually.

"Of course," I said. "I'm on vacation."

Dan just laughed a bit and said, "I'm looking forward to it. Do you want me in your vagina or your ass?" I giggled. "You've already been in my vagina." He laughed again. "Well, your ass did look awesome when you were bent over."

"Just take it easy, okay? Anal is not my usual," which was true.

"Okay. Easy it is."

Sarah was now climbing up Mount Orgasm. She was talking, almost to herself. "Fuck, I love this. Fuck, this is so good. Both holes fucked and I love it." The guys were going steady, letting her climb. They had obviously worked together before. Sarah was starting to gyrate, her pelvis rotating and rocking. She was moaning and starting to speak louder. "Fuck my ass. Fuck my cunt. Fucking do me. Do me."

Her casual obscenities were so natural to the situation. "Do me, guys. Fuck me silly. Fuck my fucking ass off!" The two guys stepped it up a bit. Having a couple of orgasms already, they didn't seem concerned about coming too soon. Sarah, feeling the increase in her pleasures, responded appropriately.

"God, yes. That's it. Fuck me and don't stop!" I felt my self getting aroused again. I parted my legs a bit and guided Dan's hand lower. He took the hint and tried to enter a fingertip into my ass.. It wasn't comfortable.

I said, "Wait a second." And I got up, got my lube and applied some to my ass and some more to Dan's index finger, then sat on his lap again. This time, Dan easily and comfortably slipped the finger tip in me. I gave a little shudder and gasp of pleasure and returned to the Sarah show.

She was close. Her hips were moving in that unmistakable way. Her head was rolling and her voice was coming out past clenched teeth. "Shit, shit, shit....Oh my god....fuck me, fuck me" and the two guys really put their hearts and their cocks into it and into her. I was amazed at her sexual capacity. The guy fucking her ass was going harder than the guy fucking her vagina. I wondered how she could take it.

"Don't do that to me," I said to Dan and meant it.

"Don't worry, Kathy, I will be careful. Because it's going to be your first time, it'll be easier for you if you lay face down on the other guy and let me take you in the ass from behind. That way, I have more control."

'If you say so', I thought.

Sarah was now crying out, spurting sexual obscenity with deep, deep sexual power. I wondered if she could go much longer. The sweat on her body was running. She stopped moving and let the two guys finish her off. She stiffened, gasped a few times and she came, and came, then came some more.

The two guys slowed right down, letting her absorb the climax. As she relaxed a bit, they started up again, and Sarah muttered, "Oh my god, you're going to kill me," and it went on. In only twenty seconds she was howling. "Fuck me, fuck me harder....Shit!... Fuck that ass!....Fuck that ass and fuck that cunt!.....Christ, Christ, coming....coming..." and she did again, this time almost jerking herself up and off the guy under her.

He held her tight and got his cock back into her, deep and tight. The guy in her vagina just carried on, giving her more pounding pussy fucking. Sarah was beyond talking. Her face was pure pain. She looked like there was a red hot metal dildo in her vagina. She stopped breathing and just stayed there, taking it.

The guy fucking her vagina was bellowing now. "Take it! Take it, bitch, take it!" Sarah opened her eyes which seemed to see nothing. She started to shake, then shake harder. I thought she was about to have a seizure. She came again with a scream of primal lust, primal pain, that went on for several seconds.

She gasped deeply and screamed again. No word, just a scream. I was stunned. I had totally forgotten Dan's finger in my ass. I was staring at Sarah as she seemed to convulse with pleasure or was it pain? I couldn't tell. The guy in her vagina came with a massive convulsion of his own, ramming into Sarah, coming in her battered vagina. The guy under her seemed satisfied not to come. He knew there would be more.

Sarah was spent. She collapsed back panting, both her holes still full. "Told you she was amazing," said Dan.

"Fuck, yeah," was all I could say, "amazing." I had never imagined a woman, outside a porn studio, could take the amount of fucking that Sarah just had taken. I gave myself a wicked little grin. 'Fucking little nympho,' I thought.

The guy on top stepped back, holding his still thick cock in his hand and looked at me. "Whatever this girl's been smoking, don't let her run out of it." I giggled and now felt Dan's finger in my ass again. I had never been this sexual in my life. But I was far from home and my normal life. I squirmed a bit, for Dan's pleasure and said, "Sarah isn't smoking anything. It's just her little nympho nature."

The guy sat on the bed and took off the condom. "Pardon me for a second. One more dead soldier to take care of," and went into the bathroom. Sarah just groaned and rolled off the guy under her, leaving her ass empty and the guy's cock still fully erect and wrapped. She took off his condom and said, "Not quite dead, but it needs a replacement. Battle fatigue." I laughed and leaned back to kiss Dan, still fingering my ass. Everything seemed so normal. Sarah leaned down and gave the erect cock a few seconds of oral. "Don't worry, Pete, we'll take care of you," and she went to the bathroom.

Pete sat up and said, "Fuck, what a woman. She still wants more." Dan chuckled and said, "But first, you and I have someone else to introduce to the joys of double entry." Pete looked at me with slightly raised eye brows. "Never had a DP session before?"

I smiled back and said in a sexy tone, "No, but if you and Dan take it easy on me, I'll be ever so grateful. Sarah, I'm not."

Pete looked at me and smiled. "After Sarah, taking it easy sounds like a great idea. That woman is going to be the death of me, not the other way around." We all laughed and I got up. I thought it would be a good idea to go to the bathroom and empty my bladder and see if I could empty my rectum as well. I felt no urge down below, but shuddered at the thought of Dan being in my ass if there was anything else there. "Don't go away," I said.

In the bathroom, the guy was finishing peeing. He looked at me and said, "We haven't been introduced. I'm Walt. Pleased to meet you." I almost collapsed with laughter and said, "And I'm Kathy and I'm very pleased to meet you." Walt went to rinse his hands and Sarah took a wet facecloth and gave his penis a wash. "Thank you," he said and walked out, leaving Sarah and myself alone.

"God, Sarah, how were you able to take that? I would have died!"

She laughed and said, "I almost couldn't. I've never been DP'd that hard before. When Walt kept on fucking me, I thought I was going to pass out. But I didn't. Ready for your turn?"

I wasn't and said so. "Sarah, I've already told Dan and Pete to take it easy. And I'm not sure if I'm ready to...you know.."

"Take it up the ass?" she asked.

"Yes," I replied, "I don't know if I'm...you know....empty." Sarah smiled and reached into a cupboard, removing an enema kit.

"It's clean. Do your thing," and she winked, then walked out, closing the door. As much as I was looking forward to a gentle double entry session, I really was concerned about my readiness. The enema kit was just the ticket. Filling the bag with warm water and sitting on the counter, I eased the nozzle into my already lubed asshole. Holding the bag up, I opened the valve and felt the warmth enter me. When I felt I was full enough, I closed the valve, removed the nozzle and felt the water in me. Holding it for a minute, until I had an urge to empty, I sat on the toilet and let it go. I flushed and then refilled the bag. I repeated the process, taking more water this time and then let it go. I peeked into the bowl. Clear. I was ready.

Pete was sitting on the couch. He smiled and said, "Dan has explained the rules. We take it easy and he does the anal thing." I giggled a bit, both with nervous energy and with mirth. Pete still was unwrapped, but for oral, I was okay with that. I moved over to him and without any further chatter, knelt down and taking his penis in my mouth, started slow. I really wanted them to go easy and was happy to do the same. Pete lay back with a sigh and enjoyed the blow job.

Dan sat down beside me and I gave him a kiss, then returned to Pete. Dan ran his hands over me, caressing and fondling. Sarah and Walt were cuddled in a chair and watched. As I gave Pete the oral to warm him up, I fondled Dan's penis as well. It was a serious step up for me to have two guys at once. I wondered why it took me so long. After several minutes of giving Pete fellatio, I glanced back at Sarah.

'Condom', I mouthed. She got up and brought me one, as well as some lube, then returned to Walt. I opened it and covered Pete's now fully erect penis. Not too big, not too thick, just right for me, I thought. Perfect in fact. I applied some lube, massaging his penis as I did and let Dan take some and work it into my vagina. I got up, straddled Pete and guided his cock into my now very ready vagina, settled on him and began to fuck him.

I looked down at him, looking back at me and said, "Just lie down, lover, and let me do it all." I was sitting up and moved on him as best I could, slow and sensuously screwing on him. My pelvis was arched to get the most rub against my clit and Pete seemed to be enjoying it. After all the hard and crazy pounding he had given Sarah, this was something he seemed to really want. His cock was moving in me effortlessly, the generous amount of lube making it feel like warm, wet velvet. I was supple and used it to move my ass back and forth, while sitting otherwise still. As my back arched I could feel his cock almost coming out. Then I would move the other way and bury it in my vagina, tightening on him as I did.

He was really into that and I kept it up for several minutes. Dan was looking at my ass as I did that and he murmured his approval. "Keep going, Kathy. You are doing awesome."

"God damn right, she is," sighed Pete. "Feels like an angel is fucking me." I smiled at the compliment and carried on. Dan, not yet ready to enter my ass, stood up and moved to offer his cock to my mouth. I took it and tried not to lose my rhythm on Pete as I gave him my best, slow and sensually wet oral. My eyes were looking up at Dan and I closed them, a look of rapture on my face. The cock in my mouth came to full erection and I let it go and leaned down onto Pete, inviting Dan to fuck my ass.

There was a pause while he put on a condom, applied a generous amount of lube to my waiting asshole and worked first one finger in, then two. I shuddered at the sensation of both my vagina and ass being penetrated. It felt so powerfully sexual. Dan was steadily working me, making sure my ass was ready for him, then he moved in behind and I felt his cock touching my lower hole. I paused in my rhythm, made a conscious effort to relax my muscles and Dan gently pressed. He waited for several seconds and then pressed a bit harder. He knew what he was doing. I let my self relax fully and pressed back a bit, feeling my muscles start to open and accept him. He was ever so gentle and just pressed steady until he started to slip in. I gasped in pleasure, not pain and murmured. "Just go slow." Dan didn't answer. He just went slow. It felt incredible. Pete was in my vagina and Dan was in my ass. I was being double fucked and I loved it.

I just lay on Pete, my head to the side and felt Dan gently stroking in my ass. With the lube, he slid back and forth effortlessly. The sensation of having Dan in my ass was awesome. Pete wasn't moving, just letting me get used to being ass fucked with a cock already in my vagina. "Okay so far?" Pete asked. His voice was soft and I felt he was really concerned that I was enjoying it. I was.

"Oh yes," I said dreamily. "Feels good. Feels fine." We stayed like that for a few minutes, Pete not moving, but his erect cock deep in my vagina, while Dan kept up the slow gentle rhythm in my ass. He wasn't going deep and I appreciated that. "God Dan, that feels so good. Just like that. Exactly like that."

"Glad you like it, Kathy. I'm loving it." I sighed and just went with it. Anal had never felt this good. I was sure that with some time I would have my first anal orgasm. I was always sceptical they even existed, but now I was certain they did. And I wanted one.

Pete just hugged me and made me feel wanted. God, but these guys were good! Dan allowed himself to withdraw and gently re-enter a few times, then continued in his slow anal fucking. I murmured approval at that. It really did feel incredible to have Dan smoothly enter my ass again and again. He did that a few more times and this time I moaned at the anal pleasure. It had never felt like this. Dan's cock was massaging the inside of my ass and it was incredible. No pain, no shame, just anal desire being fulfilled. I started to move on Pete, still lying on him. I rocked back and forth slow and gentle, feeling my clit rub against his pubic bone, his cock moving in my vagina as Dan's cock moved in my ass. Pete lay still, letting me decide on the movement. These two guys were amazing as well. All they seemed to want was for me to get off on my first DP. And I was getting closer.

1...45678...14