Innocence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan and I worked out a rhythm. As I moved forward, he moved back just a bit. As I moved back, he moved into me. It was still slow and easy. I was in seventh heaven. The luscious sensations from my ass were filling me up so much I had to squeeze down on Dan, which also meant I squeezed down on Pete. I held my muscles tight as my ass and vagina both thrilled to the tightness. I settled again and it went on.

As I felt myself climbing, I murmured, "It's going to happen. I'm going to come. My first double fuck and I'm going to come. God, it feels so good." My eyes were closed, but I felt a presence. I opened my eyes and Sarah was right there, smiling. She put her hand on my hip and said, "Stop moving. Let it all come from the anal." I smiled and closed my eyes, happy to do just that.

Dan was very slightly moving a bit faster and ever so slightly deeper. It still felt wonderful, in fact, better. I again murmured approval and settled on Pete's chest. Dan was breathing a bit harder himself. He was getting off on the easy, gentle ass fucking as well. Pete was still very hard in me, even with no movement to stimulate him. He was breathing easy and steady, and holding me like a lover would. As Dan continued to give me the best anal fucking of my life, I felt the sensations build.

The orgasm seemed to slowly build in my ass, spread to my vagina and clit, then with an incredible total body rush, I was rising up on a volcano of heat and pressure. I tensed and felt my ass clamp down on Dan who just held and moved slightly. The heat and pressure was almost unbearable, then was unbearable and I screamed. I screamed like I had never screamed with sex before.

I erupted, melted and almost passed out. Every muscle in me clamped down and the scream continued. The climax went on and I wanted it to stop. I was on the verge of snapping teeth, I was clenched so hard. Then it subsided and I was crying. I was sobbing on Pete's chest and Sarah was holding my head and quietly talking. "It's okay, Kathy, it's okay."

Dan was out of me, Pete was still in me and I just wanted to curl up and sleep. The sobbing slowed and I lifted up off of Pete. I rolled over and onto my side, curled up and rocking. My whole body had come. At least it felt like it. The sensations passed and I was back.

I sat up and looked at Dan who was still standing, and at his fully erect penis, which had sent me. It was so beautiful. I motioned him to come to me, got him to lie on the bed, and pulled off the condom. I gave him oral and sucked his cock like it was my lifeline. He sensed the gratitude and let me suck and fondle him to climax.

"Kathy, I'm coming, I'm coming." I swallowed his cum and it was like nectar. Pete was still there. I pulled off his condom and gave him the same. I really wanted to thank these guys. Pete watched me as I sucked his cock.

"You're right, Dan, Kathy really knows how to suck cock." I smiled at the somewhat vulgar but sincere compliment and carried on. As Pete came in my mouth, I felt like I had at least partially repaid them for the orgasmic explosion they had given me. I swallowed his cum and when he was drained I looked at Sarah.

She smiled. "Who's the nympho now?" she murmured in a sultry voice and I burst out laughing.

We all took a break and had something to drink. The guys had brought a bottle of scotch. Sarah had some wine and some vodka. I drank some fruit juice and then added some vodka to some more. We sat and talked, about what had happened and what a show Sarah had put on.

"Are you guys professionals?" I asked. They laughed. "Well, you should be," I added.

"You're not doing too bad yourself, Kathy," said Dan. "You came like a porn star...twice!"

"And you did it to me," I shot back.

"It was my pleasure," he said. I looked at Pete.

"And you too, Pete. It was wonderful. I can't believe I just got double fucked. And I loved it."

Pete smiled. "I did get that impression." We all burst into laughter again. There we were, naked and happy, giving each other sexual compliments. Then we looked at Sarah.

"What?" she said and we burst out again. Walt was grinning and he shook his head.

"Sarah, if you ever want a new career, I know a guy in the porn business."

"No you don't," said Pete.

"Doesn't matter," said Dan. "We can start our own production company. We'll be millionaires in a year." I laughed so hard I almost peed.

We sat around and drank another round, five people naked and happy. Walt said, "Anyone want a doobie?" and went to his pants for a small leather wrapped package. He got out a small plastic bag of grass and some rolling paper. I seldom smoked pot but thought it might be good to do that tonight. Sarah looked interested. "What is it?' she asked.

Walt smiled. "Nothing but the very best B.C. bud, grown in far off British Columbia, organic and fed only fresh glacier water."

"Actually," said Pete, " it comes from a B.C. hydroponic grow-op, but it is the best." Walt rolled one, lit it and inhaled deeply, passing it on. When it came to me, I inhaled, kept it in and let it out. It smelled good and I soon felt a warm and relaxing feeling taking me. Wow. It was good! When it came around again, I inhaled deeper and held it longer. As I exhaled, I felt even calmer. A minute later, one more toke and I was done. I new it was enough and I just let it slow me down and I felt wonderful.

"Good stuff," I said and giggled. I poured another vodka and fruit juice. Sex, drugs and alcohol. What a great evening.

Dan was sitting in a chair. I went over and curled up in his lap. Pete and Walt were sitting on either side of Sarah. I gave Dan a long languid kiss, then another. Pot did that to me. I looked at him looking at me. "You're cute," he said.

"You're a really good ass fucker," I said and meant it.

"You're a great ass to fuck," he said back.

"Really?" I asked, seriously.

"Yes, Kathy," he said. "Your ass is perfect. Perfect shape, perfect size and perfect fit." I thought about it, half way stoned already.

"Okay," I said. "I trust you," and giggled again. My real life was far, far away.

We got hungry and ordered food. As we waited for it, Sarah said to me, "Want to give the guys a show?"

I grinned wickedly and said, "Take me Sarah, do what you want with me. I'm yours."

She scooted the guys off the bed saying, " Give us some room, gentlemen, we want to play."

They laughed and made encouraging comments. "On with the show, ladies."

"It's girl time."

"Show her something, Kathy."

I walked over to Sarah, exaggerating the swing of my hips, ran a hand down my breasts to my vulva and said in a sultry voice, "Hey Sarah, try me on for size." She pulled me to herself and I fell onto her, giggling. With no thought of inhibition, Sarah and I gave ourselves the pleasures of feminine company and the guys their show. With the alcohol and the pot onboard, we kissed, fondled, fingered and sucked each other, giggling like schoolgirls. We settled into a sixty-nine and concentrated on each other. I was on top, with my ass in the air and Dan came over and planted a wet kiss right on my pink and welcoming asshole.

"Back off, Dan," said Sarah. "Just because you gave her ass it's first orgasm doesn't mean you own it. It's mine until I say so." I giggled again, the pot still making me mellow.

"Yes Dan," I added. "Wait your turn," and I went back to Sarah's very delicious pussy. The guys were patient, knowing that the night was far from over. As Sarah and I got each other off, sucking pussy and fingering ass, we heard the guys continuing comments and picked up a little. Soon we were writhing and moaning, gasping out obscenity as we alternated between sucking and talking. I came first.

" Suck me Sarah, fuck me....shit that's good..."

She came a moment later. " Jesus, Jesus, ... Holy fuck...." Then, "Bite me...bite that clit.." I did, gently. She howled in pleasure and came again. We collapsed and the guys applauded.

The food came as we were getting up. Sarah went to the door, nude, and opened it. The room service guy, about eighteen, looked at her and then around the room. "Just put it on the table", Sarah said. He walked in, nearly stumbling with the large tray as he surveyed the scene. I giggled and he blushed.

He did get the tray to the table, looked at us and said, "Enjoy yourselves." I burst out laughing. Sarah just said, "Don't worry, we will."

Not able to stop myself, I said, "What's the matter, never seen an orgy before." The young man made a beeline for the door.

Dan pointed a finger at me. "No more doobie for that girl."

We attacked the food. As usual, the pot had given me serious munchies. Washing it down with more vodka and fruit juice, I felt myself getting buzzed as well. I looked at Dan with bedroom eyes, wanting him. The thought of the man fucking my ass again was making me moist. Dan didn't miss my gaze and he got up, walked to me and took my hand. I stood up and started to walk with him to the second bedroom, then turned. "Just a second," and I reached for my clutch with the condoms and my lube. "We'll be back in a while," I said and giggled again. Sarah, quite happy to have two guys to herself, just waved at us. Pete and Walt, eager for more porn star action, were also okay with the situation.

With the bedroom door closed, Dan took me in his arms and kissed me passionately. He laid me back on the bed, and went first to my mouth, then my breasts and then down to heaven. He gave me oral expertly and I held his head gently, not forcing him to me. He put a lubed finger in my vagina and moved it around, teasing me. Then a second finger entered me and I shuddered. He played with my G, not firmly, letting the pleasure grow slowly. He then moved up and we locked lips, holding each other tight, our bodies rubbing each other. Then back to my pussy and the clit sucking and finger massage to my G. I was moaning now, as my pelvis moved and my pussy massaged his face.

I felt the sensations build and I was coming again. No words this time, just moaning and groaning as I moved my pussy up and down his face, coming on his face, my fluids washing his face. I relaxed into the bed, my passion only starting. Dan now had a condom on and he moved up and entered me. I spread my legs, and pulled him in. Deep, deeper and then I felt him pushing up on my cervix. I groaned at the sensation and pulled my knees up. I really wanted this man to fuck my vagina.

Dan started to move in me and I just took it. I stayed there, legs high as he moved his cock in me, deep, with firm, steady strokes. With my pelvis tilted, he was working my G with his cock. In a minute, I felt the climax building. I had never come this fast with vaginal fucking. Dan was magic. Or maybe it was the pot, the alcohol and the orgy we were all having. It didn't matter. Dan was making me come again. With my pelvis gyrating, I moaned the moan of orgasm and came. Dan kept it up and the orgasm kept coming. I pulled him in as deep as he could get and held him there. A few last spasms and I relaxed, the warmth of Dan in me feeling like liquid sex. Dan gently turned me over.

I got up on my knees, lowered my breasts to the bed and waited the anal fucking I so desperately desired. Dan applied lube to my ass and I felt his cock pressing to my asshole. I relaxed and let my breathing slow. As Dan pressed, I pressed back and as my ass muscles loosened, Dan was in me. I groaned as his cock slid in deeper. "Easy," I murmured. Dan said nothing. I knew he would be good to me. I sighed and let my body relax.

I was up a bit on my elbows now, my head lowered in submission. Dan was stroking in my ass gently, like it was a fragile porcelain figurine. I murmured a soft approval and let Dan fuck my ass. I was sure I could feel his cock thickening. He was trying to breathe easy but I felt he was struggling to maintain control. He obviously liked what he was seeing, feeling and doing. I lay there, not moving, just drinking in the heavenly sensations of having Dan in my ass. He was grunting a bit now, and his strokes were losing their rhythm. I smiled. Dan was getting off. My ass was doing it to him and I loved it.

Dan was not hurting me, but he was moving in me harder and deeper. His hips were making a gentle slapping sound against my cheeks. I squeezed down on him and he let out a moan. I squeezed again and he jerked a bit, as if I had given him an electric shock. I squeezed again and held it. Dan groaned and I felt him push into my ass, impaling his cock into my tight, lubed and oh so willing ass. The sensation washed over me. I knew I wanted Dan to really fuck my ass. I was ready for it. I squeezed yet again and said, "Go for it. Fuck my ass. Fuck it and make me come for you." Dan, ever the gentleman, did just that.

He was good. He didn't just ram into me, but instead, took it up in stages. I thrilled as my ass took a bit more fucking and I felt no pain. The lube was working and his cock was sliding without any friction. "A little more," I said. Dan was breathing hard now, struggling to maintain control. I was ecstatic at his response. The man was having to hold back while he fucked my ass. He wanted my ass in a serious way. I wanted his cock fucking my ass. He picked it up slightly and groaned some more. "Oh, God, Kathy. I can't last much longer. This is so fucking awesome. I really want to come in your ass. Your tight, tight ass."

I just murmured and squeezed some more. "Shit Kathy, that feels good." The thought of his pleasure, being in my ass drove me higher. The sensations were flooding me and I felt the climax starting.

"Fuck me, Dan. Fuck my ass like you mean it." He did. Forgetting the niceties of anal sex, he fucked me hard. I was thrilled to be able to take it. His cock was now ramming into my asshole, his hips loudly slapping into me.

'Fuck me, I'm a porn star' I thought. As the climax grew, I felt Dan bucking and heaving. He was coming in my ass. As my own anal orgasm blossomed and filled, I squeezed down on Dan like there was no tomorrow. He gasped, then shouted, then bellowed. "FUCK....FUCK... HOLY FUCKING SHIT...." and he jerked and shook as he poured cum into the condom.

I was melting, dissolving and the pleasure was borderline pain. I bit my hand to keep from screaming, then took my hand away and let it out. "JESUS, JESUS....JESUS CHRIST..... YOU"RE KILLING ME!!" Dan collapsed onto me, forcing me flat on the bed. He writhed on top of me, his cock still in my ass. We both lay still, panting and struggling to breathe. Then he fell off of me and lay flat on his back, spent and quiet. I moved on top of him and felt his arms take me. We lay there for several minutes. As my breathing slowed to normal, I said quietly, "I don't think I can take any more."

Dan sighed. "That's okay. I can't either." I wiggled like a puppy on his body.

"Then take me home." We lay still for a few minutes, then got up and went out to the room. Pete, Sarah and Walt were sandwiched in a threesome. Dan and I got dressed, waved to the other three, quietly walked out and went to my room. We used the bathroom, shared my toothbrush, got naked again and crawled into my bed. I lay beside him with my head on his chest. In minutes we were asleep.

I slept through the night, awakening later then my usual. Dan was still soundly sleeping, his body uncovered. On his back, I could look at him closely. His body was fit but not buff. Reasonably well muscled and looking to be a bit younger than me, I thought that with his love making skills, he was a real catch for the night. His penis was only part way into a morning erection and I was tempted to wake him up by completing that. Instead, I quietly slipped out of bed, put on some coffee and went to the bathroom.

After peeing I rinsed my hands and face, ran a brush through my hair and thought about a touch of make up. Instead, I just applied a little lotion to moisten my face and left it at that. I went out, put on my robe, poured some coffee and sat on an easy chair with my feet under me and picked up a novel I had brought along. Half reading and half looking at Dan, I sipped the coffee.

When I got up for a second cup, Dan stirred and resettled. His penis, still exposed was fuller now. I smiled thinking that I had never seen a guy develop a morning erection, not even my ex. I watch in wonder as it grew to readiness while Dan was asleep. His breathing was steady and even. He rolled over and I lost sight of the object of my affection. My ass was not bothering me, even after the two anal fucking sessions. I felt a slight tingle there as I thought about how Dan had brought me to my only anal orgasms. I also felt a stirring in my vagina and I put a hand to my lips, parted them and felt my vaginal opening. It was wet and slippery with my ready self-lubrication. I considered using my dildo I had in the bedroom, masturbating while Dan slept. The thought was delicious but Dan was stirring now.

His breathing got deeper and he moved onto his back again. Perhaps partially conscious of his erection, a hand went to his penis and he gave himself a few squeezes. That seemed to wake him up and his eyes opened. He was immediately uncertain of his whereabouts. He sat up with a startle and looked around and found me, sitting and looking back at him. "Good morning," I said.

He rubbed his eyes, blinked a few times and said, "Good morn...," and became aware of his full erection, openly displayed. He quickly pulled the sheets over it and blushed.

I got up smiling, walked to him and said, "Don't do that. It's too beautiful to hide," and I uncovered his penis and leaned down to give it a kiss and a quick suck, drawing it in deep and then kissing Dan on his lips. "Coffee's on," I said.

Looking more at ease, Dan got up and went to the bathroom. After a few minutes he came out, still fully erect and took the robe I handed him. Then he took a cup of black coffee, looked at the coffee tray and got a creamer and sugar. When his coffee was ready he sat on the bed and took a sip. He was silent for a few minutes as he drank half the cup and then looked at me and said, "I'm glad we got together last night. I really am. As much as I like the group sex stuff, I really had a better time with just you."

I felt the same way and said so, adding, "Group sex was never my thing. My ex and I never did that. It was exciting and I'm glad I was there, but being with you was wonderful. Thank you."

Dan smiled. "You don't have to thank me, Kathy. It wasn't as if it was a burden on me or anything." He then chuckled and added, "Walt and Pete are really into the wild stuff. Sarah is a dream come true for them. It was fun to watch and I'm not knocking them at all, but too much of that and I think I'd get worn out."

I looked very concerned. "Don't do that! I need you in top shape. You're the only guy who has ever made me feel really good about..." Somehow I had trouble saying the word 'anal'.

Dan just smiled again. "It was never my forte, but with you, it was just so natural, so good, so real. Thank you."

Now it was my turn to chuckle. "You don't have to thank me Dan. It's not like it was a burden or anything." We both burst out laughing and I went to him, opening my robe and taking his coffee, I put it on the nightstand. Then I pushed him down and got on top.

We made love in a conventional way. No anal but I was happy just to put a condom on his still erect penis and skipping the lube as my vagina was very wet, I got on and settled down as his penis filled me. I rocked on him for a while, looking at him and smiling. I did my supple thing and he closed his eyes to feel me fucking him with exquisite movements. I was working his cock against my G and again, I felt a climax building within minutes. Usually it took much longer for me to come vaginally and sometimes it didn't happen at all. Ignoring his pleasures and not guilty about that at all, I moved on him until I was coming. No words, no crying out, just murmurs of pleasure. As I recovered, still moving on him, I smiled and said, "Your turn. Do what you want."

1...56789...14