Innocence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lord, that feels good," he murmured and I swung up and put a leg over him, settling into a sixty-nine. A bit of adjusting to get my pussy close to him and I felt him taking my lips into his mouth. I shuddered and moaned, letting the sensations fill me. As his mouth went to my clit I gasped. It was like gentle electricity. Arching my back to allow him comfortable access to me I retuned to doing my part.

Soon we were deep into giving and receiving the pleasures of mutual oral sex. I didn't work his cock too vigorously as I wanted him to have extended pleasure. He seemed alright with that and did very well at his end, giving my pussy deliciously wet delights. Soon, we were both moaning and sucking, with me giving him the supple routine to his face. That really got him excited and he wrapped his arms around me, pulling me even closer to him and barely able to breathe, he worked on my pleasures.

I tried hard to judge his pending orgasm, wanting us to come at the same time. After a few more extremely sexual minutes, I felt he was close. I was as well. I almost got it perfect, but started to come before Kurt. I was gyrating on his face, lost in the exquisite pleasure when I felt my climax overtaking me. Turning it on for him, I sucked and stroked his cock like I was a fifty dollar whore. My body was still tensing and shuddering when he started to gasp and stiffen. He was trying to say something but my pussy was all over his mouth. He took a breath and then came in my mouth. As he started to spurt his hot cum, I put a finger to his ass and wiggled it around. He bucked with the added sensation and thrust his cock deep into my mouth and almost into my throat.

Normally I might have reacted badly but this time it felt wonderful. I let his cock stay there as long as I could, and let his cum go straight into me. My throat muscles were trying to gag, but the head of his cock was there and it felt like I was giving him some serious head. He grunted and a last spurt hit my throat. I backed off just enough to get a deep breath and then lowered onto him again, this time ending up with my lips firmly against his body. I had never been able to do that before. I held it and felt the gag muscles gripping him, then eased back and slowly sucked my way off of his still hard cock. We were both panting deeply and we stayed in the sixty-nine for a minute, just recovering and feeling our sweat covered bodies so close to each other. Then I got off of him, turned and cuddled up close, again with one leg over him and my head on his chest.

After several minutes during which his hands again were caressing all over me he said, "Oh my God, Kathy, I can't begin to..."

"Shush," I said again. "We can talk later, over dinner." I looked at the clock beside the bed. If we wanted to eat in the dining room, we only had about an hour left before it closed. "Don't fall asleep," I said. "I'm starving."

He chuckled. "Go figure that," was his answer. It was time to get going.

"Up we get, lover boy. It's time to wash away the evidence."

He seemed to hesitate, so I took him by the hand and led him into the bathroom and turned on the shower. He gave me a 'why fight it' smile and we got in. I shampooed his slightly greying hair and taking the soap, lathered and washed his body, taking his penis in my hand like it was an everyday thing. Kurt was definitely a bit older than me with a body that could use more exercise but it felt good to run my soapy hands all over it. His face, which had looked so care worn at our first meeting was now relaxed. He wasn't handsome in a Hollywood fashion but was no slouch in that department either. I felt myself thinking he might be boyfriend material. But then, I had no idea were he lived. I made a note to find out over dinner.

When he was squeaky clean, Kurt started to return the favour. His fingers felt good, working the shampoo over my scalp. And when he applied the bar of soap, all over me, I felt goose bumps. He spent a little extra time on my breasts, which felt wonderful. He washed my legs and worked up to my pussy and ass. I put a foot up on the ledge to give him clear access and he washed my pussy like it was also an everyday occurrence. I tried not to but moaned anyway. He held his hand there and I put my own over his and pressed in. I shuddered without trying to and said, "If I wasn't so hungry, we wouldn't be going anywhere."

He kissed me and whispered in my ear, "A loaf of bread, a jug of wine and thou."

I giggled and said, "As long as it's not in that order."

Kurt gave my pussy a rub and said, "Food for the body, wine for the soul and you for the night."

I giggled again and asked, "Just one?"

Now he chuckled. "Only for starters, Kathy, only for starters."

We got out, towelled each other off and I used the hair dryer for a minute. With my arms up, my breasts were out and Kurt stood behind me, cupping them. "Not now, lover boy, get dressed." He gave himself a slight spray of his men's cologne, a touch of his deodorant and got on a pair of dress slacks, a good looking shirt and expensive looking slip on shoes. I got my bikini back on and covered up with the wrap.

"Come with me," I said and we went to my room where I got out my strapless bra, sexy panties and my spaghetti strapped black party dress. With Kurt there to watch, I slipped off the bikini and standing nude, I applied a touch of make up and some lip stick. I ran my deodorant stick over my pits, mentally thanking myself that they were shaved and smooth. Then, after a slight spray of my Chanel No. 5, I put on the panties and bra.

Kurt groaned and said, "Kathy, do you know what you're doing to me?"

I smiled my wicked smile and said, "If it was nothing, I'd be very upset." Then I slipped on the dress which had been custom tailored to flatter my figure and picked up my clutch. I didn't mention that it had condoms and my lube in it. Kurt would find that out later. I gave my hair a quick brush and I was ready. Taking me by the hand, Kurt escorted me to the dining room.

We were seated off in a corner which suited me just fine. The sommelier came over with the wine list. Kurt looked at me and asked, "White or red?"

"Well," I answered, "I'd really like a steak tonight, so how about red."

Kurt just nodded and said, "Chateaubriand for two, it is." Then glancing at the wine list, he paused for only a few seconds and looking up at he sommelier, said," I don't see it here on your list, but do you have a bottle of Chateau Margaux?"

The man gave Kurt a practiced frown and said, "Perhaps. I don't have any of the ninety-nine but there may be a bottle or two of the ninety-four left in the cellar."

"That would be excellent," said Kurt, as if he had just ordered a cheeseburger.

As the wine steward walked away, I looked at Kurt with a serious face."What is Chateau Margaux, and what's it going to cost?" Dinners in the formal dining room were not included in the resort package.

"Shush," was all he said.

"Okay," I replied, knowing that if a wine wasn't on the list and the wine steward was making a bit of a fuss, it was likely something usually ordered only by the rich and famous.

A stunningly beautiful and impeccably dressed young woman came over and offered us menus. "That's alright," said Kurt, and he glanced at me. "May I?"

I nodded 'yes' and he turned to the server and said, "Chateaubriand for two, medium rare and to start, one order of escargot and, do you have some smoked salmon?"

"Yes," the young lady said.

"Excellent," and again looking at me asked, "Salad?" I nodded yes, happy to let Kurt do his thing. He turned, smiling and said to the server, "Caesar salad for two, and don't forget the anchovies."

She smiled back and said, "We never forget the anchovies." Then she turned and walked away with a very sensual sway to her hips. Kurt's eyes followed her for a few seconds.

"Cute, isn't she?" he asked. "Almost as good looking as you." He smiled at me. This was definitely a new and improved Kurt.

The sommelier came back with a bottle and made the requisite fuss over showing the label. "I have a bottle that has been standing. Shall I decant it for you?"

"Please do," said Kurt and the wine steward stepped away.

I looked at him, puzzled. "What was wrong with that bottle?" I asked, displaying my ignorance of fine wine.

"It's a fifteen year old Bordeaux and likely has thrown a sediment, which is a good thing. It needs to be carefully decanted after standing, to get the wine off and leave the sediment behind." I vaguely recalled something about this process but had never seemed to need it.

"So it's the good stuff?" I asked.

Kurt gave a nod and a grin. "Let's just say it fits the occasion."

A few minutes of chat later, the wine steward returned with a decanter of wine and an empty bottle. Kurt examined the bottle and was satisfied it was just poured. Then the sommelier poured a bit into Kurt's wine glass and Kurt made a quick visual assessment, tasted the wine, holding it in his mouth and rolled it around with his tongue. Then he partly opened his mouth and inhaled over the wine. His eyes closed and he smiled. He swallowed the wine and looking at his glass, said, "It's been a long time, old friend. A long time." Then looking up at the very appreciative sommelier, he just nodded 'yes'.

My glass was one third filled and then Kurt's glass was topped up as well. With a sincere smile this time, the sommelier said, "Very good, sir. An excellent choice," and leaving the decanter, walked away.

Kurt held his glass up to me and said, "Nothing less would do after what you have done for me." His eyes were misty again. I held up my glass, touched it to his and then took a sip. It was like no other red wine I had ever tasted. I lacked the vocabulary to praise it properly, so I just said, "Wow."

Kurt laughed, then laughed some more. His eyes were moist but now he seemed genuinely happy. "I thought you would like it. It'll get better as it opens up."

The escargot and the salmon arrived, brought by the young and gorgeous server. As we shared the plates, I asked, "Do you really think I look as good as her?" Normally, I wouldn't ask such a stupid question, but somehow with Kurt, I knew I would get an honest answer.

"Kathy...she's young, has a bathing suit model's body and a make up model's face. She's stunning. And I want to sleep with you tonight. May I?"

I blushed. Then I blushed some more. I looked down at my food and then at Kurt's even face. "If you didn't want to sleep with me tonight, I would be very, very upset." And I meant it.

Kurt laughed and beamed at me. "So you see, Kathy, not only are you the most beautiful woman in the room, I'm the luckiest guy in the room."

I raised my glass. "Here's to the luckiest guy and the luckiest woman at the resort. Make that, on the planet." We tapped the glasses together and sipped the wine. It was like liquid orgasm.

The incredibly beautiful young woman, who wasn't lucky enough to have the future sexual attention of Kurt, came to the table with a cart bearing the makings of the Caesar salad. She rubbed the wooden bowl with a clove of garlic and added the anchovies, ground them to a paste, then added the rest of the dressing ingredients and whisked the dressing together. She was very good at her job.

Kurt watched and paid more attention to the salad bowl than to the woman. That impressed me. Even though her blouse was done up conservatively, she did have larger breasts and they jiggled a bit as she bent over the bowl and stirred. I got a better look than Kurt. She added the romaine, the bacon, the parmesan and the croutons, then mixed it. She took two salad bowls and served us both her creation. "Enjoy," she said.

Sometimes I got a little annoyed at that overused word, but this time I was ready to enjoy. "Thank you," I said and meant it.

Kurt raised his glass to her and said, "If you ever want a job in Boulder Colorado, it's yours for the asking." She smiled and said, "I'll think about it," and walked away with the cart, again with a sensual sway to her hips.

Kurt only looked for a second this time. So now I knew where he lived, or did I? I took a mouthful of the salad. It was delicious. I looked at Kurt who was also pleased with the salad. "Tell me," I started, "was that a real job offer or were you just letting me know where you live?"

He looked at me and gave a wink. "Both. I own a restaurant in Boulder and yes, that's where I live. My day job is at the university. I'm a professor of astronomy. I get paid well enough but my dad started the restaurant. When he passed away, I inherited it. My wife did most of the business end of it...the books, the advertising and such. My head chef does all the food and liquor ordering and the maitre de does the hiring and firing. All I really do is go there every now and then...for quality control purposes."

I laughed at that. "I don't think I have ever had dinner with a professor of astronomy before," I said, "and I'm not really sure what an astronomer does."

Kurt smiled at that one. "There's times I wonder myself. But for now, we're on vacation. No shop talk."

In a while, the gorgeous young woman returned with another cart, bearing the chateaubriand and the trimmings. She expertly prepared the plates and served them. Then she topped up the wine glasses and with a friendly smile said, "I ran away to this island to escape the big city life I had in New York. Maybe it's time for me to consider another run."

Kurt just took out his wallet and handed her a card. "If and when you are serious, give me a call. I meant what I said about a job." She thanked him, and said, "Please enjoy your meals," and walked away.

Kurt didn't look this time. Instead he said, "After listening to my dad about the restaurant business and having it for the past eight years, I know an employee asset when I see one. It's true that sex sells, but only for so long if it's incompetent. A beautiful young server who really knows the job would bring in a lot of customers. It's all a matter of cash flow."

The dinner was wonderful, the filet done to perfection, the potatoes and vegetables also perfect. I gave Kurt a conspiratorial smile. "Maybe you should give your card to the chef as well."

"Not a chance," he said, "chefs are mercurial and the ones I've got are good. Any hint that I'm looking at hiring another and they all disappear. Running a single family owned restaurant is like herding cats. Best to let the cats think that they are in charge."

We made it through most of the meal before feeling pleasantly full. The wine was truly incredible. I was a bit sorry when Kurt poured the last of it into our glasses. "Don't worry," he said, noting my expression. "I have four cases of this at home. My dad didn't know squat about the good stuff but the head chef certainly does." Now I understood the 'old friend' comment.

The young woman appeared to clear the table. Knowing enough to let us take our time, she didn't offer anything else, but left us to ourselves. Kurt looked at me and smiled. "Kathy, besides my wife, you are the only woman I have ever been with, sexually I mean. I have never asked another woman to sleep with me. I'm not going to ask you about your past but I suspect it has been more.....varied than mine. All I really know is that you have brought me farther back to the land of the living than nine months of professional help. Without any disrespect, when my friend suggested that I needed to....get laid, I had no idea he was so right. I really don't know how to put it any other way. When I said I wanted to go home, I was being honest. Now, I would be happy to stay another month. I had forgotten just how good it felt to have an orgasm that involved someone other than myself."

Now it was my turn to get a bit misty eyed. "Kurt, it would be an honour and a pleasure to sleep with you tonight."

After an appropriate interval, the young woman appeared with a dessert menu and the list of after dinner drinks. Kurt looked at me again. "Do you like chocolate?"

I nodded 'yes' and smiled. "Okay," he said to the young lady. "Two orders of 'Death By Chocolate' and....." He looked at me again. "Cognac?" Again I nodded yes. "Two glasses of the Louis the Thirteenth."

The young lady said, "My pleasure," and walked away, still with the sensuous sway.

"More of the good stuff?" I asked. Kurt just smiled.

Over the delicious dessert and the cognac, I was thinking as we chatted. My past certainly was more varied, especially since coming here. It was only last night that I had had my first double fuck and my first anal orgasms. Isabella came to mind, as well as the horse back riding and the young girl at the beach shop. Sitting with Kurt, enjoying the fine food and liquor, I felt almost sleazy, recalling the two incredible anal sessions I had just experienced. All I wanted to do now was avoid Sarah and get back to Kurt's room. I had condoms and lube in my clutch and that meant going back to my room was unnecessary. I silently prayed that none of my lovers of the past few days had seen us enter the dining room. I was sure Kurt didn't know of my recent sexual exploits and hoped it stayed that way.

I finished the dessert and sat back, very content, except for the anxiety of someone like Sarah walking in and blowing it for me. I didn't know enough about cognac to appreciate the one I was sipping but it did taste like...cognac. I felt a certain appreciation for Kurt's knowledge of finer things.

"I must say," I began, "you certainly know a thing or two about the good life, Kurt. A girl could get used to this."

He smiled in a knowing way. "Kathy, it's only food and booze. They make this stuff every day." I thought about that. As good as the dinner had been, it really was just food and booze. It was the company and the atmosphere that really counted. I had forgotten that somewhere along the line. The young woman appeared at the perfect moment. "Is there anything else I can bring you?"

Kurt looked at me and I said, "I'm just fine."

He then looked at the server and said, "Thank you, but no. It was wonderful. Just the check please." The young woman had anticipated that. She produced the bill from behind her back and Kurt didn't give it more than a glance. He added a tip and signed for it. The woman didn't look at the amount of the tip.

"Thank you," she said.

"And thank you," replied Kurt. We walked out hand in hand. I gave Kurt a quick kiss.

"Take me to your room." He did.

We had been trying not to be overtly excited on the way to his room. On stepping in, he shut and locked the door, then took me in his arms and kissed me hungrily. I returned it and my hands went to his back and down to his butt, pulling him in. His pelvis was moving into mine as we kissed. Then he pulled me to his bed and down we went, kissing, fondling and taking off clothes. As my bra came off, Kurt's mouth sought out a breast and took my nipple in, sucking and running his tongue around, making me moan with real pleasure and anticipation. Deciding to let him have the lead I just went with his wants and he continued with his mouth at my breasts while his hand sought and found my already wet vagina. With two fingers in he moved them out to moisten my clit, then back in and massaged my clit with his palm as he fingered me.

I still had my panties on and went to pull them off. He helped and with better access, went back to working my pussy. I had one hand down his shorts, massaging his stiffening cock. I was so turned on; I knew I would come quickly with Kurt's attention to my clit. "God, Kurt, yes...yes...don't stop..."

I was working my pussy into his hand and he was pressing back. His mouth went from my breast to my own mouth and we locked lips as I started to tense, shudder and then come. I kept kissing Kurt as the climax took me. My hand was still around his fully ready cock. Even before the climax finished I went for my clutch and took out a condom. I opened the wrapper and had it on Kurt in seconds. I lay on my back, spread my legs, knees up and said, "Take me. Take me now."

1...7891011...14