Innocence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom and Sasha were sitting on the bed talking in hushed tones when I walked in. My guess was that they were talking about my dick. 'Hey guys sorry, I got excited back there. It has a mind of its own I guess.'

'No problem baby, come join us.' Mom was sitting there freshly showered and just in her robe. Sasha sitting right next to her cross legged Indian style. This caused her panties which were already dug deep in her crack to be showcased to my eyes. Mom saw where I was looking and turned her head there as well. She whispered in Sasha's ear that she should close her legs, but Sasha told her she was comfortable sitting this way. Her pussy was still hidden, because it was so tiny, but it left little to imagine what it would be like. No sign of any hair, and slight dampness across the front. I felt my dick start to twitch again.

I joined them on the bed, and our conversation continued to topics of what we might do for the following months. We all had free time so a road trip was one of my ideas. They both seem to like it so we decided to plan it in more detail in the next couple days. Sasha seemed to get very excited over this idea of a road trip. Her nipples which had been unnoticed by us were starting to form points in her little tank top. Mom saw the same thing. She was shifting in her robe, which caused its sash to come a bit loose. Her cleavage was coming to sight. She didn't seem to notice. Her gaze was directed to her daughter. I meanwhile had two gorgeous girls exposed in front of me and I couldn't do anything. Just yet.

Living in Montana, there was no shortage of beautiful nature. We had been all over the state and experienced everything it had to offer but we never left the state. Growing up Sasha and I absolutely loved the nature. Mom however was not too much of fan for camping or hiking. I guess it's because she had to do all the extra work while we just ran around and had all the fun. This upcoming road trip would be different though. We were not going to let mom do all the work. The plan was to go down to California and spend a few weeks there. Now it was time to get prepared for the trip.

We had most of the stuff we needed so it was just packing that needed to be done. Mom had a SUV which had huge seats so we could just crash in the car instead of having to set up tents. The one thing we needed was a camera. Our old one just didn't cut it anymore. Making memories was the most important part of this trip and I was going to make damn sure that I had a quality camera to record them.

So I took mom's credit card and went down to the store and pick out an amazing SLR. Got a great deal on it as well so it didn't put a big dent on the card. I brought it home and was really excited to show it to mom and Sasha. When I got there they weren't home. I saw a note on the coffee table saying they had gone to the mall to pick out new clothes for the Cali weather.

I had the house to myself. So I ripped open the box of the camera and pulled it out and got it set up. Batteries were charged and I had loaded a memory card that could hold thousands of pictures. I was excited to say the least. I had always wanted a professional camera. I was a good photographer with a point and shoot but, those were for amateurs. I wanted to be a pro. Also people tend to pose better for you when you are shooting them with a great big SLR with a massive lens. I was waiting for my Mom and sister to come home so I could test out my camera on them. I knew they would absolutely go nuts posing for me.

After about an hour or two just sitting around waiting I decided to order some food for dinner. Chinese food was the go to food for our family. It arrived within 30 minutes of me placing my order. Fucking ninjas delivered it, if you asked me. Anyways I set up the table and poured out some drinks for all of us.

Sasha texted me saying they would be home any minute now. I heard the garage door open and in they came. Each carrying about 4 bags of clothes. 'Oh Baby, you got food!' Mom was really happy she didn't have to cook. She came over and kissed me, and caught the corner of my mouth. I grinned slyly, 'It was no problem mom I put it on your credit card.'

'It's ok babe, I'm just happy that I don't have to cook! Sash grab my bags for me and put them upstairs please honey, and hurry back or the food will get cold.' We all descended on the dining table and sat down. Mom noticed the glasses of wine but didn't object. She was in a great mood. We drank glass after glass and filled ourselves up with great food. By the end of dinner we were through three bottles of wine between the three of us.

Sasha was getting the giggles. Constantly laughing over every single word that she heard. Mom was doing no better. We left the dining room the way it was and moved ourselves to the living room and crashed on the couches.

'Fuck the dishes'.

Mom had reached the reached the stage of "Drunk". We all just burst in to laughter after that. I thought this would be the perfect time to pull out the new camera. Everyone was in a great mood. This is the type of stuff I wanted to record. I snapped the first picture of Sasha, she was sitting on the couch with her legs pulled up underneath her. The dress she was wearing was pulled up on to her thighs exposing them to the camera. She didn't realize I had taken a picture till I snapped the second one. Now she faced the camera and smiled real big, to show how much she liked the new camera I had in my hand. Mom was also excited that I had bought this new camera. I turned the lens over in her direction and was about to snap her picture, when she suddenly got up and said that she needed to pee. She ran up to the bathroom. Sasha followed her in there.

In the bathroom, mom was sitting on the toilet with her skirt pulled up and letting her stream gush straight into the toilet. Sasha came up and insisted on peeing. She also had to go real bad. Just as mom finished Sasha sat down and let her stream go. Forgetting to take off her panties.

'Uhhhhh, mommy I forgot to take off my panties. Now they are all wet.' Mom looked on as Sasha kept peeing through her panties. Soaking them all the way through.

'Kiddo its ok. Nobody needs to know anything about this. Don't be embarrassed. Just take them off and I will bring you new ones.' So she peeled them off and tossed them in the hamper.

'Mommy we have to go and pose for Jason's new camera. I just love having my pictures taken, and he is so good.'

'Ok baby let's get ready and go down. '

Jason was wondering what was taking the girls so long in the bathroom. 'We will be right back J.' Mom took Sasha into her bedroom and told her to get changed into something nice. Sasha took off her dress in one swoop and tossed it on the floor. Mom just looked on as her little baby girl was completely naked in front of her. 'Baby you are so beautiful.' Sasha just blushed and started digging in the shopping bags. As she bent over, her butt faced her mom and her pussy and ass came in to view. This tiny pussy and asshole of her daughter were enticingly sexy. So small and sexy. 'Ohhhh, mom groaned, she couldn't turn her eyes away from her daughter. She knew it was wrong and yet she kept on looking.

'Mommy you have to get changed too.' So mom shook out of her trance and decided that she needed to put some sexier clothes on. So she pulled off her sweater and skirt, and stood there in the room with her naked daughter in her underwear. 'Mommy take it all off, we will dress up really sexy for the pictures.' I guess the wine had gotten to her and without a hint of reluctance mom shuck off her bra and panties. Sasha looked on as mom's naked form came into view. Her boobs just wonderfully perky and not too large. They had still maintained their shape over the years. Her pussy was also completely shaved off and looked delectable. Mom was getting turned on, her pussy was showing signs of it. Moisture was accumulating on the lips. Her eyes were getting smoky. There was a scent in the air of two wet, horny pussies.

'Mom what do you want to wear? I say we wear just a black dress and some panties. I want us to match.'

'Ok baby, let's put on the new black dresses we got today and you go grab your panties and I'll put new ones on.' Mom grabbed some tiny lace panties from her dresser and slipped them on. They showed every inch of her pussy, but it was covered by a layer of lace. Sasha came back with a pair of black panties. They were not lace, but they didn't cover much either. If she would have bent over her ass hole would be uncovered. Just a band running down her crack. With panties on both mom and Sasha put on their black dresses. They had gotten them from the same designer store so they were almost identical. Thin shoulder straps that held them up. The rest of the dress hugged the body like a glove, accenting every curve. The top part was cut deep, exposing all of the cleavage, covering only the nipples and beyond. The bottom part of the dress had a lace part to it which gave subtle peeks at what lay underneath. The designer knew how to make a dress that showed off the attributes of the person wearing it. 'OhmyGod Mom, you look stunning!'

'No baby girl, you look absolutely ravishing.' They stared at each other and mom pulled Sasha into a big hug. Tears in her eyes on realizing how much her little girl had grown up. Her boobs even though small were showcased wonderfully in the dress. 'Let's go and blow up Jason's camera. We are looking hot!'

Mom and Sasha descended the stairs and walked out to the living room to find Jason still sitting on the couch watching T.V. He had pulled out another bottle of wine and filled out a couple glasses for the girls. When he saw them walk in his mind froze. 'Wowww girls, I didn't know you had dresses like those in your closets! You both look amazing!' The girls gushed over his compliments and came over to kiss him. Soon kisses were covering his face. 'Do you mind if I take your pictures while you both are all dressed up?'

'Hahaa of course honey, we dressed up just for you! Take as many pictures as you like!' I pulled out my camera and started snapping shots of Mom. She was looking stunning. I had never seen her dressed like this before. I got her to sit on a stool in the middle of the living room, fireplace in the background. The shot was perfect. Her legs were placed on the rungs in the middle of the stool so, she had to try hard to keep her legs together. It slowly became a losing battle as I kept taking shots from various angles. Her legs began to separate. The lighting was very sensual so her pussy wasn't blatantly showing. But you could get a hint of what was underneath her dress.

I ended up on the floor shooting upwards. 'I don't think that's a position from where a son should take pictures of his mother from.' Mom said coyly.

'I'm sorry mom, I was just trying out angles.'

Mom dismissed my response with a slight grin. 'You don't fool me kiddo, you want to see what under my dress don't you?' I just kept taking pictures and didn't answer her.

'I don't mind it if you want to see. Come closer and shoot me if you want. Sasha get in the frame. I want some pictures of both of us!' Sasha eagerly jumped up to go and stand behind mom

They looked amazing together. Mother and daughter dressed as sexy as possible, all for me. I took a moment to just look at them, admire them, and study their bodies.

'I love both of you. Thank you for dressing up for me.'

They blew me a kiss. I told them to hold that pose. I snapped a couple of shot of them blowing me a kiss. It was such a cute picture. Sasha put her hands on mom's shoulders. Typical innocent mother-daughter pose. I snapped a few shots. Then she moved one of her hands and a shoulder strap of mom's dress caught in her hands and fell off her shoulder. The left side of mom's dress was becoming loose. The deep cut of the top of the dress became even deeper. I kept shooting. The dress kept falling. The cup holding her boob in place caught on her nipple. I shot mom from the side. I could see her areola and the nipple holding up the dress. Such a sexy shot. Mom noticed her dress and didn't try to put the strap back. She was enjoying this exposure. Sasha was looking down mom's dress and could see it all. Finally the nipple gave up its battle of holding the dress up and it fell off. Mom's bare breast came into view.

I saw it first from my viewfinder. I was still taking shots. I got the whole sequence of how her dress fell, it was like motion capture. I put my camera down and just took in the sight of Mom's boob. It was spectacular, even if only one was visible at the moment. The boob was perfect in size. It didn't look old, had no signs of age. Her nipple was standing proud. It had a nice pinkish brown tone to it. I had an urge to suck on it. I felt mom could sense it too. Her babies looking on hungry as her nipple kept at attention. 'Sorry babies, I hope this didn't embarrass you, looking at your mom's old breasts.'

'Mom your boobs are absolutely gorgeous.'

'Since you have shown us one can Sasha drop your other strap as well?' Sasha didn't even wait for confirmation from mom, she took the strap and peeled it straight off mom's other shoulder and bared the hidden boob. It was just as magnificent. 'Uhhhhhh, mommy you are so sexy! Please pose for me. Give me a sexy pout.' Mom complied striking a smoldering pose. I snapped off a few more pictures. 'Sasha put your hands on Mom's boobs and give me a surprised look.' She did and I also got a surprised look from mom. Great shot!

I handed mom her wine glass and she gulped it down instantly. Sasha also grabbed her glass and emptied it. Mom feeling a bit more confident now, got up and her dress bunched up at her hips. Her slender belly and the soft curves of her boobs were looking spectacular in the lighting. I took a few more shots.

'Sasha get up behind mom and grab on to her waist like you'd be hugging her from behind.' She complied and grabbed mom firmly. Her small boobs pressed in to mom's back. Mom just threw her head down and moaned, accepting her daughter's tiny hands on her half naked form. Beautiful pose. Sasha felt like taking things further in this pose and dropped her hand to mom's legs and dragged them up slowly. I watched on as mom's dress started bunching up from the bottom exposing more and more of her thighs.

'Is this how you want to see mom Jason?' Sasha asked me. I just nodded my head as I kept taking pictures. The dress was now up just barely covering mom's panties. I was on my knees shooting up, getting a small glimpse of mom's lace covered pussy. It was beautiful. Mom didn't offer any resistance to Sasha's ever exploring hands. The dress was now pulled right over Mom's ass, her panties in full view. I got up close to her pussy and shot multiple close ups. The air was dense with her scent. I wanted to bury my whole head in her pussy. Sasha wasn't satisfied yet, she got on her knees and yanked the dress all the way down mom's body.

'Oh Goddd, Sasha, you have me almost naked!' mom stated excitedly. She stepped out the dress and struck a pose, not ashamed one bit by the fact that she was posing for her kids.

I put my camera down and reached for mom. I grabbed her panties and slowly peeled them off. Revealing her pussy inch by inch to my hungry eyes. Sasha was behind me, rubbing herself against my back. I could feel her nipples poking me. Mom's pussy finally uncovered was right in front of me. I didn't want to take pictures anymore. Mom looked down at me questioningly, seeing if I was going to do what she thought I was going to do. And I did, I stuck my face right at her pussy. It was also small, completely bald, and dripping wet. My mouth latched on. I licked at her pussy with every intent of making her explode.

'OHHHH J, you shouldn't be licking me down there.' Mom said but didn't push me away. Sasha was watching in awe as I kept licking hungrily at mom's wet pussy. Her juices tasted like heaven. 'Oh J, I'm going to cum any second now. You are going to make your mother cum. OHMYGOD!' And her gates burst, a flow of cum poured straight into my mouth. It was thick and sweet. I couldn't get enough of it and I kept licking. 'J I'm going to cum again.' More cum in my mouth and I kept going at it. Slurping up all her juices. She orgasmed two more times on my tongue. And finally pushed me away, claiming that her pussy was too sensitive. I caught mom's eyes and gave her a satisfied smile. She was too far gone in her mind to consider what had just happened. Her Son Had Just Ate Her Out.

Sasha looked on as I made mom cum multiple times with my mouth. She was rubbing herself through her tiny panties. I picked up my camera and pointed it at Sasha. Her face locked on to the lens and she started rubbing herself furiously. Mom still feeling horny, came up behind her and pulled at her daughter's dress. It offered no resistance and came off easily. Sasha's pretty little boobs were on full display. Her nipples were super hard.

'OHHH MOMMM, 'she wailed as mom tweaked her nipples roughly. Her hand was still rubbing away at her tiny pussy. Mom kept toying with her nipples. I pulled her hand off her pussy. She groaned in frustration. Her need to climax was the only thing on her mind. I was going to tease her to the point of death. 'Hold her hands mom.' I reached down and grabbed her tiny panties and pulled on them. They were stuck to her pussy. I kept pulling on them till her pussy juices let them go. I slid them down exposing her tiny pussy. It was so tiny. Her lips hiding the pink center. I yanked the panties off her legs and spread her wide. She was whimpering. Mom was looking on seeing if was going to give her baby girl some relief.

I leaned in close to her pussy and brought my camera. The lens was an inch from her pussy. I took a snap. 'Ohh Godddd' she moaned. I knew how badly I was teasing her. I kept snapping a few more pictures. I took her legs and pulled them up to her chest. Now her cute little pussy and the ass hole were exposed. I leaned in close and took a deep breath. Her scent was similar to moms. Fucking heavenly. I was tempted to lick her but I held off. Both mom and Sasha groaned as their frustration mounted. I pulled up my camera and pointed it at her ass hole. It could sense the lens on it and started to move on its own. Her ass hole wanted to open up and expose the pink insides to my lens. This was enough for me.

I tossed the camera and dove in. 'OHHHH MY FUCKING GODDDDD, IM CUMMINGGG!!' Sasha screamed as soon as I licked her from her ass hole all the way up to her clit. There was a strong jet of fluid that knocked me back. It shot up a few feet and landed all over me. Sasha lay there convulsing as she experienced her first orgasm.

Mom looked on hungrily then dove forward covering her baby girl's pussy with her mouth. Sasha tried to push her off but Mom wouldn't let up. 'ARGGGGG, MOMMY IM CUMMING AGAINN!!' she screamed as another jet shot out her tiny pussy and went into mom's waiting mouth.

The taste of her cute little pussy was incredible. I was already thinking of bottling it and distributing it across the world. "MY LITTLE SISTER'S PUSSY JUICE". That would be sold in every retail store. I had tasted her piss and now her cum. I must be honest, there was very little difference. Her pee was maybe a bit more salty, but that's about it.

I sat back watching my mom and sister wrestling about on the floor in front of me. Mom still had a firm latch on Sasha's pussy. I got my camera and snapped a few more pictures. There are no words to describe the feeling I had as I watched. I tore of my t shirt, shorts and dropped my boxers. I stood in front of my mom and sister completely naked. They were still wriggling about on the floor and hadn't seen me yet.