Innocence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got behind mom and thrust myself at her and sank in all the way. 'Ohhhhhhhhh J...I heard mumbled from my mom's mouth which she didn't want to remove from her baby's pussy. The feeling of her hot pussy surrounding my cock was too much for me to bear. I began moving in and out, sloshing around in her wet pussy. Within a few minutes my balls shrank and I shot off deep in her pussy. She moaned her pleasure as she kept licking Sasha.

'Mom that was amazing!' I yanked her off Sasha and buried my tongue in her mouth. She moaned her displeasure, but accepted my intruding tongue and gladly dueled with me. Sasha thanked the Lords and seemed to have fainted on the living room floor.

*****

Thanks for reading! Please comment Good or Bad! I Don't mind! Critics are always welcome. If you would like me to post part 2 Let me Know. I'll be more than happy to.

For the People offended by the mild piss play, I'm not sorry if I hurt your feelings. It's my fetish, you don't have to like it.

For the people who liked my story please RATE!! You can do it anonymously. It takes a click.