Innocence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Al took Pete's hand and led him out, turning as she left.

"I'm going to tell him," she said nodding.

Sara and I just looked at her.

"Everything?"

"Everything." She said with a finality.

We heard the door shut and I took Sara downstairs. We made tea and toast, I tuned into a news channel. An hour or so later Pete came down. We stood as he came in, He man hugged me then wrapped Sara in his arms, kissing her head.

"Thank you for what you did for Al, I mean it, not many brothers would care that much for their sister. " He broke down and we took turns to hug and hold him.

Tom had raped Al and boasted about it to Mum, saying how she begged him for it. How he made her a baby and she would be his forever, overcome with anger and remorse she had OD'ed and we arrived too late to save her, luckily Al wasn't pregnant with Tom's child. However It was all too much for her and it tore her apart, she had a total meltdown. The rest is, as they say, history.

Oh and Tom had a crisis of conscience. He left his girlfriend suddenly one night and took himself off to a cheap motel that had no CCTV. It was quiet, discreet and no questions were asked about luggage. How'd he die, well he cut his cock and balls off and bled out.