Innocence Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Avela
Avela
27 Followers

Lowering his head again, this time going even lower than before, letting his tongue slow and deliberately circle and lick her tiny virgin rosebud below her pussy and drag upwards. He lingered at her honey hole a moment, pushing his hot tongue deep inside then continued upwards, flattening out his tongue. Laying it unrestrained against her pulsing fleshy nub, swirling around her now highly sensitive swollen clit. Driving her mad with pleasure. Her hips rocked for him uncontrollably, egging him on. Gently he drew in her hard nub between his lips. Giving it a gentle suck at first, feeling her hips buck back a little pushing her sweet pussy up into his face. Then pulling on it harder, sucking it in deeply. His hot wet tongue flicking the helpless nub captured inside his mouth. Tremors of shockwaves jerked her legs each time his tongue flicked it, torturing it with intense waves of hot pleasure.

Megan's fist stayed ridged beside her body. Clenching and unclenching as the waves of pleasure hit her over and over. The pleasure was overwhelming. Her hips bucked up off the bed caught by his hands again lifting her higher. Her legs twitched uncontrollably as they dangled in the air, sending wave after wave of hot intense pleasure crashing through her. No words came to her head, only the searing ecstasy he was creating. How didn't even enter her mind.

Bob stopped abruptly. Lifting his head, he watched her writhe as if he was still tormenting her sweet little nub. Her fingers gripped the coverlet tightly. Her eyes were open and fully glazed over. Her lips were parted as she panted for air. Her legs trembling as her body quivered for more. It was a beautiful site thought bob. On the edge of her first orgasm ..held aloft ..just out of reach..and completely under his control.

"How does it feel Megan?" he asked ..His deep voice drifting to her ears like a dream.

"good..." said Megan dreamily, the ache intensifying. Blood pounding in her ears nonstop.

"Good girl." He praised as his fingers softly stroked her heated pussy.

"Tell Daddy it feels good Megan." Bob pushed ...tempting her to go past her comfort zone.

Megan hesitated a brief second ..the word daddy filtering in. she hadn't had a daddy in years..the word seeming so foreign in her head....but she wanted to feel more of what he was doing...needed to...her body was throbbing and on fire. She took a deep breath and expelled the words softly.

"it ...feels... good.... daddy." She panted within a few seconds of his command.

Bob smiled.

"That's Daddy's good girl Megan. Would you like more Megan? Do you want Daddy to keep going Megan?" he pushed her.

"yessssss..." Megan moaned out as her body screamed for more, the ache increasing unbearably.

"Then tell ...'Daddy' you need more Megan.... Tell daddy you want more Megan ...say please Daddy more." His voice dripped with lust as his fingers kept their teasing motions on her throbbing pussy. He wanted her to beg him for it. Learn how to beg him. He wanted her to ache for his touch.

"i...i...yess..more...daddy...pleaseeeeeeee." Megan panted breathlessly whimpering.

Bob leaned down again between her spread thighs, his hot wet tongue reaching out and licking her sweet pussy harder then before, smiling as he heard her sharp intake of breath. God she tasted so good. As much as he was training her to become addicted, he was fast becoming addicted himself. A few slow hard strokes of his tongue and he needed to hear her begging him more. Lifting his head again to look at the supple lust filled body in his control.

"Say please daddy..." he teased her..Moving his fingers all around the swollen flesh as his tongue dipped again to keep stimulating her. His fingers dipping only just slightly into her wet hot honey hole then down to her sweet tight rose, using her own juices to nudge the tight hole into relaxing enough for him to push a finger in a little. His cock jumped aching to push inside her body once and for all.

"...pl...pllle..pleassseeee..." megan panted as her body screamed inside. "...daddy..."

Pushing her legs wider and lifting her ass, bob dove in again...licking her sweet young pussy hungrily. Feeling her body twitch and jerk in his big hands...rocking against his face. He latched his lips onto her honey hole and sucked hard, plunging his tongue mercilessly in and out. Fucking her with it. A feeling she had never felt before.

His fingers pushed and pulled the soft flesh of her rose, circling it round and round, plunging in and out. Feeling it give as one finger dipped in again and slid in just to the first knuckle..Sucking her sweet juices as his other hand moved over top of her bare pink mound spreading her lips with his fingers. Finding the hard throbbing nub pulsing up at him, giving it a gentle at first pinch, then more of a pull, ..and then stroking it quickly. Her body writhed back and forth on the bed. His finger slowly making small pulses in and out of her rose, feeling it loosening more, enough to slide in further. His cock twitching and aching, harder than a rock. His own body screaming for more but knowing he can't. Not yet.

Bob pushed his finger in a little deeper and raised his head to look at her. Slowly he watched as her body began rocking from his gentle pumping of his single finger, only worked in just past his second knuckle. Dragging it out slow and back in, pinching and rolling her hard clit at the same time. Dipping his head down occasionally to lick her sweet nectar again dripping from her honey hole. He was teaching her body what pleasure was. Her body like putty in his hands.

His movements slowed. Removing his finger from her rose, he continued to lick her pussy so swollen with need. He wanted her to ache. And keep aching. Till the next time he wanted to touch her. Then she would welcome him. Each and every time. She'd never stop him. Knowing that if she did, she'd never feel the sweet pleasure he brought to her. He ultimately wanted to hear her whimper and beg him to touch her. Soon enough,... soon enough.

Bob smiled as he released his hold on her sweet pussy, and rose to stand over her. It was time to get back. He could have stayed here all day and night and had her completely he was sure. She laid there still spread on the bed. Not moving to get up or close her legs. Soft shallow panting still coming from her as she floated on the aroused high he created in her body. He didn't want to stop. He willed himself to go to the bathroom and wet a cool cloth, bending back between her aching pussy he gently touched her swollen lips and began cleaning her up. Watching the way her hips lifted a little for him. Wanting more of his hot tongue and lips.

Gently he raised her up, asking her if she was ok... seeing her nod, then standing her up in front of him while he told her to lift a leg and then the other, sliding her bathing suit bottoms back on. She was still in a dreamlike state as he spoke to her. Telling her that this would be their secret. That Megan wasn't to tell anyone, especially mom, cause she would get mad at her and him for him sharing mom's special thing. And that anytime that Megan had a 'tummy or head ache', she should come tell 'Daddy'...and when mom was gone, he would help her feel better again.

Megan could only nod. Her body was zinging still, floating high on the waves. She could still feel what he had done, ...almost...like it was continuing keeping her on the edge. She followed him out of the room, wordlessly and dazed. But being that Megan was most always quiet, no one really noticed.

Back in the restaurant, Megan sat back on the couch and laid her head down to the seat falling into a deep sleep almost instantly while her mom and bob continued chatting with their friends. Her dreams brought her back to the room and the pleasure she had just felt only moments ago. Feeling a deep holding tingle between her legs, lasting even long after being woke by her mom to finally go down to the beach.

Avela
Avela
27 Followers
12