Innocence Ch. 02

Story Info
Before all hell breaks lose
1.2k words
4.08
64k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aveela2
Aveela2
60 Followers

==============================================

Author's note: This story is the continuation of a story called Innocence ch.01, posted by Avela. I waited two years for the story to continue but since it hasn't, I am continuing it on my own. This is my first attempts to write a story. Comments and concerns would be appreciated.

Reading the first part is a must. Its on my favorite stories list.

---------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2

It had been two days since Megan had returned from the trip to the beach with her mom, Sharon and her stepfather Bob. On her last day there she had a massive headache, before going in to the water, which her stepfather had taken care of for her. She was surprised to see that Bob's technique worked.

Now sitting back on her bed, in her mom's house, she kept wondering about the wonderful feeling she had when felt Bob 'kissed' her headache away. But there was something else there now. She had this ache in her tummy that only came whenever she found herself alone with Bob. It didn't make sense to her at all. In fact, what surprised her was that whenever she had these aches, she also felt her cotton white panties to become a bit wet. Things weren't making sense; she didn't know what these feelings were at all. But all of those thoughts were replaced suddenly when she realized that she would be returning to back to her high school in a week. Suddenly nervous, she immediately got up from the bed and went through the list of things that she needed to go to school; a binder, blank sheets, pencils, gym clothes and new shoes. Megan knew her mom was really busy this week with her church activities and her night shifts, at the local hospital as a nurse, so she would have to ask Bob to take her shopping.

As if on queue, the car horn honked and bob drove his car inside the garage, bringing Sharon back from the church. Knowing that she wouldn't even kiss him in front of her sheltered daughter let alone do anything else inappropriate, Bob turned to his girlfriend making eye contact and slowly going in for a peck on the lips. One peck after the other, it soon turned into a hot open mouthed kiss. Soon Sharon had her eyes closed, was breathing through her nose and unconsciously moaning. Bob had no intention of backing up either. He slowly kept on massaging her tongue with his own and slipped his hand up to into her shirt and bra to tweak her nipples. The tension was building between her legs and he knew it. Moving his other hand from her face downwards towards her other breast and then even more towards her pants, he slowly unbuttoned her jeans and slipped his hands inside to cup her fuming wet mound. That caused Sharon to really moan and then realize that she was still in the garage and that Megan could walk in on her any moment. The innocent child had no idea what a proper kiss was, let alone know what she and Bob where doing. Verbalizing her thoughts, Sharon opened her eyes and broke the kiss.

"We can't! Megan will walk in any minute."

Ignoring what was said, Bob captured her lips again with his and inserted his thick finger into her tunnel while giving her nipples an extra squeeze. That was enough to drive Sharon over edge considering that Bob had been keeping her on that edge since the time their visit to the beach. Sharon bucked on the passenger seat while Bob slowly tickled her tunnel with his index finger and then suddenly started rubbing her clit with his thumb.

"Booooooooob Ah! Bob nngghh" cried Sharon as she came back from one climax and went into another.

She had rarely felt this power before and as soon as Bob's lips left hers, she shut her eyes tight, arched her back and threw her head back in ecstasy moaning

"Jesuuuuusss".

Waves after waves after waves crashed over her limp limbs as she started setteling back down on the seat.

"God!!" muttered Sharon "How do you even do that to me?"

"You're Bob's slut, honey" he replied, sucking on her lower lip before letting her go. Sharon scrunched her face since she didn't approve of dirty words but deep inside she felt a little tingling at the word 'slut'.

In a short time, both Sharon and Bob walked into the front door to find Megan waiting for them expectantly.

"What took you guys so long? I was getting worried"

"Oh your mom lost her cell phone under the seat so we were looking for it" replied Bob, while looking at his daughter up and down.

He had great plans for the night. Sharon had another night shift at the hospital, so it was up to him to take care of little Megan tonight. And since school wasn't starting till next week, he could keep Megan up as long as he wanted to. He couldn't wait to corrupt 'his' little daughter, to make her beg for an orgasm and soon for him to fuck her. He wanted to take his time to teach her how to keep their little secret. He closed his eyes to picture his naive little Megan between his hairy thighs looking up at him with those round green, holding his cock and waiting for his command. But he had to wait for her to come to him; to use her trust against her.

"I'm going to shower honey! Then I'll make dinner before I leave for my shift" said Sharon, bringing him back to reality.

Damn! he couldn't keep his eyes off his little girl. "Alright, I have to arrange some papers for my clients before dinner."

---

A few hours, Megan found herself sitting between her mom and bob on the dining table saying grace.

"Dear Lord, we thank you for what you have bestowed upon us and ask you to give us more. We are your servants and we wish to stay by your side."

While both mother and daughter's eyes were closed, Bob was leering at Megan through lustful eyes. Megan had just turned eighteen, with shoulder length brown hair, bottle green eyes, wearing a pink tank top over her slender frame. Summer's heat had prompted her to wear thin clothes and unbeknownst to her mother and herself, her nipples were showing to watchful eyes at the dinner table. It would make it so much more delicious for Bob to lead her astray considering that she was 'untouched' in the best ways imaginable. Her mom hadn't even given her the talk about 'the bird and the bees' yet. And so it wasn't the delicious turkey sitting on the silver platter, with cucumbers and salad leaves surrounding it making Bob salivate, but the thought of seeing that her lying naked on the bed giving him an open view of her shaved pink pussy; having her angelic mouth open and eyes glazed after receiving her first orgasm ever. Tonight he would take her a step further.

"Amen." All three of them chimed together. "Amen to that indeed." repeated Bob under his breath.

To be continued...

Aveela2
Aveela2
60 Followers