Innocence Ch. 02

Story Info
The Cocktail Party.
4.2k words
4.57
15.7k
13
6

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Cocktail Party

I decided a bath would be better and began filling the tub when my cell rang. It was my dad.

"Hello," I didn't know if it was the right thing to do but I answered in my female voice.

"Good, you're up," he sounded thrilled.

"I'm just taking a bath,"

"Great, we're going to a cocktail party tonight over the Hampton's house. The cutest couple receives a two-hundred dollar gift card to Sunckur's Fish House. The women have to wear cocktail dresses so choose something that will really get their attention," he explained.

"You really don't need the gift card do you?"

"Not really but...,"

"Then why do it?"

"Why have a birthday party, get together for a summer cookout, or have a Christmas Party; because it's fun; and because your mother loved going over to the Hampton's for these parties. Besides, it'll give you a chance to go out and do something as Michelle,"

"Fine, does 'attention' mean the cutest or the sexiest?" I asked.

"Can you give me both?" he chuckled.

"Just tell me already," I giggled.

"I trust you," he said excitedly.

"Okay, bye," I giggled.

His excitement wore off on me as I became excited too. I mean, he'll be happy and I'll get to dress up!

I turned off the water and decided to look for a dress so not to be rushed like last time.

I entered the closet and rummaged through the dresses carefully looking at each one. Forty minutes into my search I found plenty of nice dresses but not the one I was looking; not the one that would win.

Then it hit me; I'll go shopping!

I knew what he wanted; fun, sexy and cute and I was he only one that could give it to him.

First thing I needed to do was to brush my teeth and what not. Afterwards, I made sure everything was tucked, lace panties and bra was next including inserts, blue jeans, a pink 'Pink' tee, and booties. A little lip gloss and jewelry.

Once inside, I headed straight toward Jimmy Jamaica's a clothing store to see if anything caught my eye; nothing did.

Then I decided to hit On Target a one off clothing store that my mom and I use to frequent.

"Hey Jimmy," I said when I walked in.

"Hi Michelle,"

Jimmy was gay as it comes but he never picked up on my duality. I guess my mom was right; I should have been her little girl.

About ninety minutes passed before I saw a bold block patterned bodycon dress with tropical floral print and spaghetti straps with a jagged hem hitting at thirty nine inches at its shortest point and forty four at its longest. This was the one I was looking for!

"Ring me up Jimmy," I smiled.

"That's $329.67,"

"American Express,"

"Sure,"

"Just sign on the dotted line,"

"Thanks," I giggled as he handed me my bag and headed out and toward Jimmy

Jamaica's.

"Your back," the clerk said as I walked in

"Yes, I just couldn't stay away," I laughed.

I went straight to a pair of light blue tussle earrings and wristbands I saw earlier. The earrings had small white and black feathers attached and the wristband was made of three thinner turquoise and wood wristbands looped together; perfect accessories for my dress.

I paid and headed home to get ready for the party.

I started my bath water and soon I was in relaxing in the tub; then my cell rang.

"Hello,"

"I'm headed home,"

"Okay,"

"Are you ready?"

"No," I giggled.

"You're going to be ready..."

"You have to get ready yourself,"

"It'll only take me a minute,"

"Just come home; we'll make it,"

He was home in twenty minutes.

"Michelle," he called out.

"Upstairs,"

"You're not ready," he said as he walked into the bathroom.

"Neither are you," I replied as I hid under the bubbles.

"It'll only take me a minute,"

"Really... one minute to shower, shave, and get dressed?"

"All I need to do is change clothes and I'm ready,"

"I'm not going anywhere with you unless you shower and shave," I laughed.

"Fine," he stepped out of the bathroom and came back in, he was totally naked, and stepped into the shower.

I can't believe he just showed me his privates!

I shaved in the tub because I wasn't getting out while he was in here.

The shower turned off after approximately five minutes and he stepped out. I turned my head as he went to the sink and began shaving; afterwards he brushed his teeth.

"We don't have much time," he told me as he left the bathroom.

I drained the tub and rinsed off in the shower to make it quick, wrapped a towel around myself, and entered the bedroom to find him nowhere in sight.

"Eric," I called wondering if he already went downstairs.

"In here," he answered from the walk-in closet.

I walked in and found him standing in front of the full length mirror messing with his tie.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"This damn tie," he sighed.

"Here, let me help you," I smiled as I stepped between him and the mirror and slightly brushed his arms away.

"Thanks," he sighed.

"What's wrong?" I asked again as I lifted his collar.

"Nothing," he said sighing once more.

"Don't tell me you're nervous about a stupid cocktail party," I said as I loosened his tie.

"No, I just get a bit nervous rushing for a social event that's all," he admitted.

"I can't imagine a lawyer being nervous about anything," I said as I removed his tie.

"It's just social functions I have a problem with," he chuckled.

"And if you're late; what's going to happen to you?" I giggled as I went to his tie rack.

"It's a character flaw," he smiled.

"I guess I'll have to break you of that," I giggled as I put another tie around his neck.

"Good luck," he chuckled.

"Listen, nothing is going to happen, we're going to be on time... I promise," I told him as I proceeded to tie his tie.

"I guess," he said as he sighed.

"Do you trust me?" I lowered the collar over his tie.

"I trust you,"

"Good, calm down, and give me thirty minutes," I said as I buttoned his collars.

"I'll be fine," he said convincingly as he threw on his suit jacket.

"Of course you will," I giggled as I cupped his face and then adjusted his suit jacket.

"Thank you," he said leaning into me.

I thought he was going to kiss me on the lips but he pecked me on the cheek.

"I'll be downstairs," he said before leaving the room.

I've seen this scenario happen right before my eyes when my mom was alive, now, I just lived it!

My anticipation was killing me and couldn't wait to put on my new dress and accessories. I grabbed the dress from the hanger and put it on.

"Oh my gawd," I whispered to myself looking in the full length mirror.

I quickly grabbed my earrings and bracelets and put them on; it was better than I imagined. All that was missing was a bronze watch and ankle bracelet which I retrieved and put them on.

I was in such a hurry I forgot to re-apply my makeup so I sat at the vanity and kept it light and simple like usual.

I excitedly ran back to the closet for shoes; I needed heels... no wedge sandals. A quick peep in the shoe racks and I found a pair of light beige with a bronze toe loop and single ankle strap; perfect.

"Eric," I called out as I slipped into my shoes at the bottom of the staircase.

"Ready," he said as he walked into the foyer hallway and stopped dead in his tracks.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing... you're ... you're beautiful,"

"Let's go," I sighed in relief.

He set the alarm and then opened the door for me.

"Thank you," I smiled. He finally opened the door for me without me asking. I mean, it was his idea, I should get some type of special treatment out of it.

"My pleasure," he smiled.

He shut the door behind us and walked me to the car where he again opened a door for me.

"Thank you," I said again as my mom taught me.

"You're welcome," he remarked happily.

We were on our way with present in hand; and expensive bottle of wine.

"I was thinking of flying to Vegas for a couple days; do you want to go?" he asked.

"Well..."

"I'll let you fly," he smiled.

"Sure, I'll go," I was all smiles since I want to get my pilots license anyway and every time he lets me take control I'm that much closer.

"I thought you might like that," he chuckled.

"I love it!"

"We'll need to get up early tomorrow morning; is that going to be an issue?"

"No," I giggled.

"What's so funny?" he laughed along.

"I'm so happy I won't be able to sleep," I laughed.

"You have a nice smile," he told me.

"Thank you," I replied.

Was he flirting with me?

We talked about flying the rest of the drive; it seemed to calm him drastically and excite me.

"We're here," he said pulling into the long driveway then parked behind another car. There were about twenty some cars there already.

"Nice house," I said.

He got out and opened the door for me then offered me his hand.

"Thank you," I smiled.

"You're welcome," he replied.

"Let me get the wine and we'll go in," he said as he opened the trunk.

I smiled.

He took my hand in his which felt uncomfortable at first but I was here for him. Plus it gave me a chance to dress up again and gave me additional bonus points which I would collect on tomorrow when I get to fly the jet.

A doorman opened the door and we walked into the foyer.

"Eric, it's so great to see you," a female voice came out of the crowd.

"Mandy, how are you?" the two hugged.

"Great, and who's the pretty lady?" Mandy asked.

"Mandy this is Michelle, Michelle, Mandy," Eric introduced us.

"Nice to meet you," we said in unison.

"Thanks for having us over," I told her.

"You're welcome," she replied.

"Eric's a great catch; rich and good looking," she announced.

"Yes, I know," I told her.

"Bob, come over here and meet Eric's girlfriend," Mandy called out.

"Hi, I'm Bob," he put out his.

"Michelle," I lightly shook his hand.

"How did you guys meet?" Bob asked.

Oops, didn't see that one coming!

"This is Eve's sister," Eric blurted out.

He just didn't say I was my mom's sister?

"Really, you never mentioned she had a sister," Bob said.

"I'm not from the area actually," I interrupted since they were talking about me.

"Where are you from?" Bob asked.

"I was living with a friend in New York, you know, trying the big city thing," I responded.

"Nothing wrong with that," Bob laughed.

"Oh, I brought a gift," Eric said handing the bottle to Bob.

"No, this can't be real," Bob looked to be shocked.

"It is," Eric told him.

"1909," Bob stammered.

"That's what it says," Eric said.

"Dude, where the fuck did you get this?" Bob asked.

"Client out in California; he owed me more than he could pay," Eric smiled.

"Man, I can't accept this," Bob peered at it.

"Don't worry, I have a case of the stuff," Eric told him.

"A fucking case," Bob barely whispered.

"Yes, but you only get one in case I need a lawyer of my own one day," Eric laughed.

"Thank you, I'm going to put this in my collection," Bob hugged him.

"You're welcome,"

"I better put this under lock and key before someone wants a drink; I'll catch up with you later," Bob nodded before he vanished into the crowd.

"So, is it serious?" Mandy asked me.

"Is what serious?" I replied.

"You two," Mandy laughed.

"Just friends," we both replied.

"Really, I happened to watch you walk up the driveway hand in hand when I was out with Poodles," Mandy told us.

"You caught us," Eric smiled.

We were getting deeper into our lie.

"Actually, I took a wild guess," Mandy admitted.

"You didn't see us walk up the driveway hand in hand?" I asked.

"No, I hope you're not mad but you two look like such a lovely couple I just had to know," Mandy admitted.

"That's okay," I laughed as though it was fine. It was Eric's and my doing; we should have thought about the ramifications and a story before we got here but we were both excited for different reasons.

"Waiter," Mandy called as a waiter approached.

"Drink mam," the waiter replied.

Mandy put her empty on the tray and handed both Eric and I a wine before taking another.

"Thank you," Mandy told the waiter.

"Mam," the waiter said before moving on.

"It's been a pleasure meeting you Michelle," Mandy told me.

"Likewise," I replied.

"I really like her Eric; don't fuck it up," she winked at me then went to meet another couple at the door.

"Sorry..." Eric started.

"We were both excited and in a hurry; we didn't think it all the way through," I told him.

"Are you trying to share the blame?"

"Yes,"

We both laughed!

"Do you want to get some finger food?" he smiled.

"Sure," I giggled.

He took me by the hand as we made our way to the dining area.

I grabbed a baby carrot and dipped it into the dip before devouring it.

"You should try the dip; it's very good," I told Eric.

"I'm not a rabbit,"

"Do you want an Italian Meatball?" I asked as I dipped a broccoli spear in the dip and bit into it.

"I'm good,"

"They put these meatballs here just for you, so you have to eat them," I said as I stopped chewing and covered my mouth due to laughing.

He laughed as he stopped a waiter and gave him the two empties and then grabbed two more off the tray and handing one to me.

"Thank you,"

"You're welcome,"

I picked up a meatball by its mini fork and held it to his mouth and smiled.

He gave me one of his looks.

"Open up, I can't have you running around complaining your hungry all night," I giggled.

He chuckled.

"Seriously,"

He chuckled.

"I'll go out with you after the party if you eat this meatball," I giggled.

Two beautiful women, who looked like they were in their early thirties, who were dipping veggies right next to me began to giggle as they watched us interact.

"Have you ever seen a man turn down meat before?" I asked the two women as I put the meatball back in the dish.

They shook their heads no as the giggled.

I took a drink from my glass.

"Mm, this is good; what is it?" I asked the women.

"It's a margarita," one of the two women answered.

"It's really good," I took another sip.

"Hi, I'm Jenny, and this is Katie," she introduced.

"Michelle, nice to meat you both," I said taking a larger sip.

"Be careful, the way they're mixing those tonight will knock you on your butt," Katie told me.

"Thanks, I'll keep that in mind," I giggled.

"Hey Jenny," a man approached.

"Yes honey," Jenny replied.

"Do you mind if we go out after the party?" he asked.

"Michelle, do you mind if we tag along?" Jenny asked.

"The more the merrier," I laughed.

"Hi, I'm Frank, Jenny's husband," he introduced.

"Michelle, nice to meet you,"

"Where are you going afterwards?" he asked me.

"We're going to Thirty Something if Eric is willing to eat this meatball," I said turning toward him.

"Sure, no problem," he said taking the mini fork from me and ate the meatball.

Thirty Something was my mom's favorite place to eat, drink, and go dancing; so I knew Eric would jump without hesitation. My mom took me there many times before she fell ill so I knew the place well.

"Isn't that a nightclub?" Katie asked.

"A nightclub with a restaurant upstairs," I answered.

"I've never been there," she said.

"Neither have I," remarked Jenny.

"How would you rate the restaurant?" Frank asked.

"A perfect ten," I replied.

"Do you mind if my husband and I tag along too," Katie asked.

"Not at all,"

"When do you plan on leaving?" Jenny asked.

"Around nine to be safe," I told them looking at Eric.

"That's fine," Eric acknowledged.

"Can we meet on the porch around nine then?" Jenny asked.

"Is nine good for you Katie?" I asked.

"Perfect, let me tell my husband we're out at nine," Katie told us.

"See you then," I told her.

"I really like your dress," Jenny remarked.

"Thank you,"

We talked about fashion from that point on while I overheard Eric start up a conversation with Frank about business. Jenny and I decided to mingle with the other guests before nine rolled around.

"You make friends quickly," Eric told me.

"Michelle is very talkative,"

"What were you talking about?"

"Fashion,"

"You were talking about fashion,"

"What else would I be talking about; X-Box?"

"I just didn't know..."

"Now you do,"

We began joining conversations and making new friends the rest of the evening. The men usually spoke about business or sports while the women talked about family and fashion; including big time compliments on my dress. Then we had to put our ballots for the cutest couple in before eight.

At eight everyone gathered on the back patio for the announcement for the cutest couple.

"It's unanimous... and the lovely couple is... Eric and Michelle," she announced.

"Oh my gawd," I whispered to Eric as we made our way to Mandy who held the tickets high in the air.

Eric and I hugged then I accepted the tickets as Eric bowed to the crowd bringing on laughter as I laughed cupping my mouth with my hands.

One wine and two margaritas later I was feeling pretty good and it was time to meet up with Jenny and Katie. Once everyone was together we agreed to meet at Thirty

Something.

Once there the guys wanted to eat before dancing so we obliged them. The men all ordered steaks, potatoes, veggies and beers while we ordered lighter plates like fish and steamed veggies with salads and lemon waters.

Now that dinner and conversation was over with we took the elevator down to the club and we got a table. The two elevators were reserved for taking patrons up and down because they didn't want people who had too much to drink falling down the stairs; though they stop people from using the stairs.

"A round of 252's for everyone please," Katie's husband, Paul, ordered from the waitress.

Everyone was curious what it was.

"It's Bacardi 151 and Wild Turkey 101," he told us.

The girls flirtingly complained but once the drinks arrived everyone downed them.

"Oh... that burns," I shook my head like a wet dog.

"Ooh... I'm with you on that," Katie shook.

"Oh my gawd... that was horrible," Jenny added.

The men laughed as Paul gave the waitress a tip.

"Could I have a margarita please," I asked the waitress.

"I'll take a strawberry daiquiri," Katie said.

"I'll have the same," Jenny told her.

The men ordered five more rounds of shots. Everyone talked for a bit while we were waiting on our drinks but my mind was really on the dance floor. The girls out there were having so much fun and I wanted to do the same.

The girls and I finished our drinks and the guys ordered another five rounds of shots.

"Paul, I want to dance," Katie told him.

"Sure after another couple rounds," he replied as they all laughed.

"Frank,"

"Sure, just a few more,"

"Eric," I said with a bit of an attitude as the alcohol already took its effect on my mind and body. I was one-twenty wet and five-seven at the most so the day's alcohol definitely took its effect on me without question.

"Can you girls go out and dance for awhile and we'll join you later?"

"Fine," I replied and walked onto the dance floor followed by Jenny and Katie.

"I came here to have fun," Jenny remarked.

"I haven't been dancing in awhile," Katie added.

"I'm sorry," I told them.

"It's not your fault," Katie told me.

"It really isn't," Jenny added.

"It is, I just wanted to have fun with my new friends," I explained.

"They're just being men; total jerks," Katie told me.

"Just wait when he wants to get laid!" Jenny added.

"Pact, no sex until they take all three of us out as a group to wine, dine, and to dance with us," Katie suggested an arrangement.

I put my hand on theirs not wanting to be the odd girl out.

"Good, let's dance," Jenny said.

We started dancing amongst ourselves and I was having a blast but what I really wanted was to dance with a male partner.

12