Innocence Ch. 04

Story Info
Feelings.
2.9k words
4.56
8.1k
11
3

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked into the hotel room and was met by Eric.

"Where the hell have you been you?" he barked.

"Where the hell was I?" I barked back.

"Yes, where the hell were you? I've been up all night worried about you," he nipped.

"I'm sure you were up all night fucking that blonde bimbo draped all over you at the Craps table?" I shouted.

"What?" the look on his face was comical to say the least.

"Oh, you heard me!" I stood my ground.

"You're jealous," he laughed.

"Of her... of you... don't be ridiculous," I sarcastically snickered.

"It sure seems that way," he laughed.

"You're way off base," I snapped.

"Then what's bothering you?" he smiled confidently.

"How about giving me some respect for starters?" I questioned.

"Respect, when was I ever disrespectful to you?" he got animated with me.

"Do you see how I'm dressed? I stepped back and waved my hands in front of my body.

"Yes, but." He started.

"You wanted Michelle 24/7 and I went above and beyond to give her to you and you disrespect me in front of the entire hotel," I screamed.

"I don't understand."

"Really, how do you explain that we are supposed to be a couple when you have some fucking slut hanging all over you?"

"But."

"How am I supposed to feel?"

"But."

"Asshole," I exclaimed before slamming the bedroom door in his face.

"Michelle," he opened the door.

"Get out," I screamed as I threw a vase of flowers at him which broke on the door jamb just inches from his face.

"Sorry," he shut the door leaving me to calm down.

I was pissed!

How could he?

I needed a well overdue shower ; I quickly removed my makeup before I stepped into the shower and began washing my hair; the recovery room looked spotless but you never know exactly how clean it really is. Once my hair was done I began washing my body starting from my neck down but once my hands hit my breasts I stopped...I squeezed them... they felt like they were a part of me and not some foreign object implanted beneath my skin.

I rubbed my nipples... they became erect and somewhat sensitive but were they always this sensitive or am I just imagining they're more sensitive? Does it even matter; after all, I do have two X chromosomes.

Maybe I already have milk ducts?

The sensation was real... I could feel my body react to my touch.

My mind was reeling.

"Michelle..." Eric stuck his two-timing head in the door breaking my concentration.

"Get out!"

"Let me know when we can talk."

"Get out!"

"I'll check back once you calm down."

"Fine," I said calmly; I knew I couldn't, and wouldn't, be mad all night.

"Thank you," he said closing the bathroom door.

I continued but what I really needed was a nice warm relaxing bubble bath to relax.

"Fuck," I screamed.

"Michelle, are you okay?" Eric came running in.

"What?"

"Are you okay?" he asked concerned.

"Yes, I'm fine.

"You screamed; are you sure?"

"I'm sure," I answered annoyed.

"Are you sure?"

"I'll be out in a few minutes; I just needed to let out some pent up tension," I explained.

"Alright," he said closing the door once again.

My attention turned downward toward my manhood... or what was left of it.

The doctor removed my testes last night while I was under.

Why would he do that?

Who gave him permission?

I sighed and thought for a moment.

There was nothing I could do about it accept to acknowledge my new life as a female... well, almost a female. That alone would take my thought process to a whole new level.

I turned off the water and toweled off.

When I stepped in front of the mirror I saw my breasts for the first time. I instantly fell in love with them as I posed for the mirror and decided to keep them for the time being; then I remembered... I had no choice... they were now integrated with my physical being; calmness came over me.

On the other hand I believe the doctor removed my testes to eliminate the production of testosterone so the implants could work their magic.

Then I noticed my hips, slightly wider, my butt slightly rounder, but that's impossible! Can the implants work that fast? With two X chromosomes and no testes to interfere with the implants they must be working at full capacity. It's not a huge change but with my very small waist and rib cage I definitely have a sexier female figure.

"Michelle," Eric opened the door.

"Yes," I quickly wrapped the towel around my breasts and let it hang down below my waist.

"About last night," he sounded apologetic.

"If you weren't flirting with that slut last night none of this would be happening and we would be getting along fine," I stated.

"I wasn't flirting."

"Really," I turned and looked him in the eyes.

"The woman hanging on me was Julie, a business associates wife. She can be a little flirtatious at times when she's been drinking but she means no harm; it won't happen again," he said.

"Is that a promise?"

"Yes, it's a promise."

"The same type of promise you made to take me to the Roulette table?"

"I can see you're not in the mood and the last thing I want to do is argue with you; but I am sorry," he told me before he left closing the door behind him.

I thought about my dilemma and how my life had changed over the course of one night. I'll have to live with the fact that I'll have real breasts soon; but how soon. Since the implants determine how fast my breasts will grow depending on my DNA and hormone levels. The only good part about this whole thing is the growth is predetermined to a B-cup which is perfect for my frame.

If this is my new body, then I'll need new clothes to dress it; and something more revealing would definitely help my psyche since it's already changing me physically.

I headed to the bedroom to get dressed for my shopping spree. A pair of black leggings, a long black thin blue line t-shirt, black booties, marbled silver and white thin strapped purse with matching jewelry, and then applied light makeup.

"Are you going somewhere?" Eric asked after opening the bedroom door.

"Shopping," I smiled.

"Shopping, you brought two large suitcases with you; besides I, we, have company coming over tonight," he explained.

"Oh, then I definitely need to go shopping," I giggled.

"The chef will be here at four.'

"I'll be back by then."

"I'll go with you."

"No... you'll just slow me down."

"You have to be back here before the chef gets here."

"I'll be back at three."

"Are you sure?"

"Relax Eric, I'll be back by three," I laughed knowing he was lost without me.

"Fine, keep your phone on in case I need to reach you."

"Bye, I'll see you when I get back," I giggled as I closed the door behind me.

I picked up a few dresses, shoes, and three purses and headed back to the hotel. When

I got there the chef was there and Eric was pacing back and forth.

"Where were you; the chef is here?" Eric stressed.

"Eric, it's three-twenty, he's forty minutes early," I giggled.

"I know... I know."

"I'm going to get ready," I told him as I giggled and went to the bedroom.

I bought the perfect very short strapless deep magenta bodycon dress with matching shoes for our get together. It has open laced sides which show plenty of leg and an open laced breast plate which shows more than its share cleavage... maybe too much.

I quickly slipped into it and then slipped in to my matching open toed ankle strapped deep magenta five inch stiletto heels with cute teeny tiny locks on both straps.

One look in the mirror and I was confident I would be the hottest female in the room; maybe the whole hotel.

"Eric," I called out as I left the room.

"I'm at the bar," he answered.

"Well, what do you think?" I asked him.

"I... I." he stuttered as his jaw dropped.

"Well, what do you think?" I asked again.

"Amazing... you're beautiful," he smiled.

"Thank you," I said as I cautiously sat on the bar stool due to my excessively short dress.

"Do you want a drink?"

"Wine," I said as he went behind the bar and poured me a glass.

"One wine for the lady," he said handing it to me with hungry eyes.

"Thank you," I flirted. "How many drinks have you had?" I asked wondering.

"This is my second," he smiled.

I was going to continue to punish him with my sex appeal because of his sick unauthorized morning hump sessions.

Still, why is he doing it and why did he insist on me dressing in fem.

Do I remind him of mom or is it something else?

Sooner or later this... relationship or whatever it is will have to come to a head.

The door bell rang but he didn't hear it.

"Are you going to answer that?"

"What?"

"The door bell rang."

"It did?"

"Ring, Ring" the bell sounded again.

"I'll be right back," he said.

Introductions were made as the guests arrived.

The men talked about business and sports while we girls talked about fashion. Every woman in the place complimented me on my appearance which made me feel feminine.

Eric informed everyone dinner was served and we all had a seat. We had a mix of conversation as we enjoyed great food and desert. Afterwards we settled in the lounge where drinks and laughs where abundant.

The conversation would eventually take on a flirtatious tone which brought on a lot of flirtatious good humored joking amongst the couples. However, when the flirtatious touching and kissing amongst the started it made me feel irrelevant due to being factored out of the equation.

I mean, everyone was getting attention except for me.

Were the hormones affecting me?

Or was I just jealous?

Hormones, jealousy, what the hell am I thinking?

I definitely needed a few minutes to gain my thoughts so I excused myself and headed back toward the bedroom which was toward the front of the apartment.

I leaned up against the hallway wall right before the bedroom door and sighed.

"Michelle, is there something wrong?" Eric followed me unnoticed.

"Nothing," I muttered.

"What?" he asked.

"Nothing," I said a little louder.

"Michelle," he lightly put his hand on my shoulder and gently motioned to turn around.

"What?" I asked with my back against the wall as I hung my head.

"Michelle," he put his drink on the standing table next to us.

"I'm okay," I kept my head down.

"Look at me," he said so the others couldn't hear.

Our eyes met as I raised my head... he seemed generally concerned.

"What's wrong?"

I sighed.

"Michelle, tell me what's bothering you," he said softly.

"I noticed you were looking at me all night," I whispered just so he could hear me.

"And what does that have to do with anything?" he seemed confused.

"It's not that you were looking at me; but how you were looking at me,"

"And how was that?" he asked.

"With hungry eyes," I whispered.

"Michelle I."

"Why?"

"It's just." he paused.

"It's just what?"

"It's just."

"Yes."

"It's just that you're so beautiful; like your mother," he said barely as he looked deeply into my eyes.

"They're real," I smiled.

"What?"

"My breasts... they're real," my heartbeat sped as did my breathing.

"They're real?" His eyes dipped in my cavern between my breasts; it's not like he wasn't doing it across the room anyways.

"It's a long story."

"I bet it is," as his eyes came back to mine.

"That's not all."

He seemed curious.

"I no longer have my testes either," I again whispered.

He moved closer; he slid one leg in between mine.

"My chromosomes are XX... that means I was born basically female," my lips parted as to take in oxygen.

I began to feel flush.

I didn't understand what was happening to me.

Maybe it was the alcohol.

Maybe it was the implants working their magic.

My heart was racing.

Our eyes were locked.

Our lips were inches away.

I felt lightheaded.

The sexual tension was at its peak.

"Kiss me," I barely whispered.

He was now against me; I felt his hardened manhood against my leg.

"Kiss me," I begged quietly.

Our heads tilted for the perfect kiss... my first kiss. I could feel his breath on me as our

lips were about to touch, then, then he pulled away slightly.

"What's wrong?" I whispered.

"It's wrong," he answered.

"I'm good enough to hump every morning but."

"Stop it," he demanded quietly.

"Why?"

"Michelle, pull yourself together, and get back out there," he turned from me and joined our guests.

My heart was racing and I was panting heavily.

I'm surprised I didn't drop my glass of wine still cupped between my fingers; I quickly finished it. I finally came to the realization that I was messed up... way to much wine.

I entered the bedroom and sat at the vanity to check my makeup; it was still intact and thought I looked way to much like mom which was no surprise since strangers always thought my mother and I were sisters when we went out.

Finally, I got up and headed back to our guests when I noticed he left his drink on the table outside the bedroom. I quickly downed it. It was really strong and made me squirm a bit; I then joined our guests.

"You're just in time," Beth told me.

"For what" I giggled.

"The kissing contest," she continued.

"The kissing contest," I said curiously.

"We thought of it when you two were out of the room," she answered.

Everything happened so fast; the alcohol, and more importantly... my femininity.

I walked over to Eric, wrapped my arms around his neck, and then I kissed him.

He didn't have a choice; he wouldn't admit it but he craved Michelle and somewhere along the line he made me want him too; but I was in no condition to call it... I was in the moment and would probably regret it later. That's of course; if I remembered it in the morning.

He placed both hands on my lower back and wasted no time kissing me back. His right hand would eventually find its way to my right butt cheek.

"What's going on?" I asked giggling once Eric and I parted lips and realized everyone was laughing.

"We had a little debate whether you two were really a couple when you left the room,"

Beth told me as they all laughed.

The rest of the night was a blast with plenty of drink and laughter with a bit of flirting from Eric including coming up behind me and wrapping his arm around me while kissing the nap of my neck.

The evening seemed to fly by after that and when the last couple left Eric decided to start cleaning up while I removed my makeup. Once the makeup was off I took a very quick shower, dried, and dressed in a white underwire bustier and matching g-string panties. It features eyelash lace, scalloped trim with sheer and mesh back, and white thigh highs.

I brushed, flossed, and rinsed with mouthwash. I then added lip gloss and eye liner; a girl has to be prepared.

"Want to take a shower and I'll finish up?" I asked Eric as I walked into the kitchen area.

"What?" his jaw dropped; I must have looked sexy as hell.

"I can handle it from here if you want to go and take a shower," I giggled.

"Sure," he looked at me then hurried off.

I was rather tired and a bit wasted due to the amount of wine I drank throughout the night but I could clean... barely.

Eric returned shortly and we quickly finished cleaning up. He then took my hand and kissed me; then picked me up and carried me to the bedroom.

My heart raced as he laid me on the bed and lay beside me; I was excited and nervous.

He kissed me, his tongue leveraged his way into my mouth, I greeted it with my own. My heart was racing faster as my breathing picked up; I lost all thought and was in instinct mode.

The kissing stopped as he pulled away... then our eyes met. I only noticed now that his hard-on was rubbing against my leg.

He began kissing my neck.

I tilted my head away to give him access before fading away.

My cell began buzz waking me; it was Liz reminding me we agreed to meet for brunch today.

Eric wasn't beside me nor was he taking a shower; maybe he was in the kitchen.

Anyway, a quick shower and maintenance was required if I were to make it on time and make an impression.

Once done I dressed in a short three bronze buttoned front white denim cut off jeans, a short white triangle spaghetti strap bodice brami , light beige booties, and accessorized with dainty light beige purse and bronze jewelry.

"Eric," I called out as I walked through the rooms with no answer; so I wrote out a note and hurried off locking the door behind me.