Innocence Ch. 05

Story Info
Teasing and spanking after a nice dinner.
4.2k words
4.25
34.8k
8

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/13/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PTremer
PTremer
73 Followers

Chapter Five

Out on the Town after dinner

Driving through the downtown area we pass O'Malley's. The bright lights outside are harsh and garish. Just seeing the sign brings back memories.

The bar has done well and now takes up an entire downtown block. From the people I can see, the patronage is more upscale than when we were just out of college.

Pointing to the Bar, Patti asks, "Do you remember how we used to hang out here when we were dating?"

"Those were some fun times!" I readily agree, remembering all the drunken parties.

"Why don't we stop and see how much it has changed, we might see someone we know, what do you say, Hon?" she asks excitedly.

"It's pretty late." I reply.

"Don't be a spoil sport, you're the one who always says never waste a good buzz," she fires back with a grin.

"Ok, let me find a parking space and we'll go in, have a drink, and check it out"

I circle the block two or three times but there is no parking space available.

Patti says, "Why don't we splurge and use the valet, I saw a sign back there last time we went by."

I circle once more then pull up to the front for the valet parking.

A neatly dressed young man comes out quickly to get the door for Patti, and she gives him a big smile and friendly hello as she gets out of the car.

As he drives away, I again appreciate how beautiful Patti is, she still turns heads, standing there at the curb.

I swat her gently on the butt as we walk toward the door. "I saw you flirting with that young man."

"I wasn't flirting, he was flirting. I think he was looking at my legs. All I did was smile" she replies with a devilish grin.

I swat her again and she leans back against me. "You are going to get in trouble if you keep teasing me," she whispers huskily.

The music is booming inside, Patti follows me to the bar to get us a drink, and then we begin to explore the place. There has been a lot of change in the last ten years. The crowd is a throbbing mass of people; it is like squeezing through a human herd, constantly moving and swaying to the booming music.

There are three main areas separate from one another; each has a live band playing a different style of music. It is almost deafening as you go from one large room to another but once inside each room, the different music can still be enjoyed easily.

We end up drifting toward the back where a woman is singing blues with a three-man band accompanying her. Each separate area has two sets of doors like an airlock to separate the sound.

After standing for a few minutes, we finally catch a booth and sit down. The music is fantastic, the woman has a great voice, and we dance to several of the slow songs. Patti has become very romantic, she holds me tight and rubs her body against mine while dancing and clings tightly even as we walk back to our seat.

When the singer announces she is taking a break and will be back in fifteen or twenty minutes, Patti excuses her self to the ladies' room. I watch her sweet form as she walks away from the table. In seconds she is swallowed by the crowd.

I sip on my drink and look around at all the people, there are at least a hundred people in this one Blues room. Most are our age or younger, I don't feel out of place at all. Maybe we should have come back to this place before tonight.

I spot Patti making her way back across the room. Heads are turning as she squeezes through the crowd.

"It's crazy in here," she says breathlessly, "I have never had so many hands helping me get through a crowd." She says with a mischievous grin.

"You are just, loving this aren't you?" I ask.

"Well, it's a lot different from college days; even the women get fresh now." I get another wicked little grin.

Patti changes the subject, "I saw an awesome game room. You need to check it out. It's just beyond the rest rooms. The equipment looks really sophisticated."

"I have never been to an 'Over twenty-one' game room in a nightclub. Sounds interesting, I'm surprised one of the guys at work hasn't mentioned it. "You want to join me?"

When she leans over to pick up her purse, I swat her sweet rear again. This time she turns and gives me a sultry look before starting out ahead of me, in seconds we are separated and I just catch occasional glimpses of her ahead of me.

When I catch up one the other side of the room, she pulls my head down and whispers, "I love the way you keep grabbing my ass and spanking me. Are you trying to make me be a bad girl tonight?"

She swishes away before I can comment.

The game room is amazing When we first walk in it looks like some kind of futuristic furniture showroom. There are several areas set up with sofas and chairs and huge LCD screens for people to watch the games being played.

We stroll around the room looking and occasionally stopping to watch what people are playing. This is the most elaborate set-up I have seen.

A pretty waitress brings us another round of drinks and we drift apart to enjoy some of the electronics.

I get engrossed in a virtual reality RPG that is quite sophisticated, "I need to get Patti to try this," I think, exiting the small cubicle. Each RPG machine has an enclosed booth for two players to operate the machine by way of a console.

After about fifteen minutes, the waitress finds me with another drink; I ask if she has seen my wife.

She grins at me and says, "She is having a ball, isn't she? Check out the NASCAR section, I just took her a drink in there." The girl points to a double door that I had not noticed before. The doors are closed but has NASCAR lettered across them.

I pay her for the drinks and walk over to this previously unnoticed section of the game room.

There is a double set of doors. Opening the second set of doors, there is an immediate blast of sound, the noise of racing cars and crowds screaming in the background.

Quite a soundproofing job I think entering the large room.

This room is approximately 75' by 100' long and has low ceilings with two rows of cubicles lined up along a lower area between them.

The array is set up so that players can race against themselves, or flip a switch and be in a queue to start a race with any of the other players in separate cubicles. Each cubicle has six comfortable seats for the people watching.

Once there are more than three players ready to race, the electronic controller, lines them up and they are racing on the same track in real time. It is amazing. They can have multiple races going on at the same time and spectators can move around and watch different races.

I walk slowly from one to another checking them out. In each cubicle, there is a single row of six seats along a railing looking over into a long pit where the actual cars are. The spectators can see the driver in the pit about six feet below them. There is a huge LCD screen that shows a split view, one side from the cockpit of the racecars, the other shows the race track.

The cars are set up on a base that turns and tilts based on the maneuvers of the driver. When a driver goes into a curve, too fast the car literally fishtails out to the side. There is a lot of machinery working together to make this feel as real as possible. I watch as one driver looses control and crashes, the car violently bucks up and down as well as side to side.

The front and rear of the car raises or lowers to simulate acceleration or braking and they lean when they go into curves.

This is the most realistic set-up I have seen, recognizing some of the same technology we use in our business.

The drivers are equipped with a helmet and face shield, and even have a communication system that allows them to talk to the other drivers in the race.

The audio allows the onlookers to hear the conversations between drivers as well as communication from each driver's pit crew which at first I think is simulated. Then I realize that in the cubicles across the way, people are playing the game by managing the different car's strategy, pit stops, fuel and tire wear.

Watching the big screen, it takes me several minutes to see that Patti is in the current race with three other participants, one is female, and the other two are guys.

Patti's Pit boss is a man, but I haven't figured out how to tell which person is in which cubicle over there.

I make my way down the row, peeking into each cubicle. About three quarters way down the middle aisle, I find her and work my way over to a seat so I can watch the race.

Patti is in one of the race cars, with helmet and face shield on, it looks like she is really into this.

She is aggressively driving and seems to have teamed up with a girl in another car. They help each other against the two guys they are racing.

The picture on the screen is so realistic that I am captured watching the race. She is holding her own, ahead of both the men, and keeps changing positions with the girl she has teamed up with.

Behind me, I hear a man speak into a small two-way saying that his driver has to make a pit-stop because the tread life on his tires is almost used up. He then steps out of the room.

As soon as he says this, another voice comes on and tells the others that car 22 is pitting, if they need a stop this would be a good time.

From the speakers we all hear the people talking over the system saying that they will be stopping for tires.

The announcer also reminds them that their positions will be maintained and that the stop will be about 15 minutes because they need to reset some of the computers.

The light is very dim where the participants are in their simulators but the huge screen illuminates the simulated racecars.

Patti is strapped into the machine; the straps of the safety harness have her dress pulled way up. The smooth skin of her thighs covered in sheer stockings is clearly visible to all of the spectators.

I stop watching the screen and watch my pretty wife control the car as she smoothly brings it off the track.

When the screen stops moving I can see her visibly relax and slump a little, the tenseness of this race must seem real.

The cars have no sides, only a seat with a five-point harness, steering wheel, clutch brake and accelerator pedals, and a digital dashboard. All of the hydraulics and mechanisms are exposed except for the rounded hump which runs under the seat from rear to front.

The men start helping with the buckles and clips of the harness to let her out of the machine.

There is a large clock visible overhead counting down the time until start-up.

Her dress is in disarray she has tucked the front hem under because they use a realistic five-point harness that includes one strap between the legs.

I can see that the strap that comes from under the front of the seat has pinned her dress way up on her legs and the crisscross of the upper part of the harness has pull the dress so tight that her firm breast are straining against the thin material.

I am momentarily distracted because one of the men looks familiar. My mind churns to come up with a name. He looks like one of the men we had to eliminate a few years ago in Arizona. I make a mental note to check on this.

Patti just lays her head back against the seat and lets them work on her. I watch intently as each man runs one hand under the shoulder strap and down across her chest to work it loose. There is a lot of contact.

Patti does not seem to notice this or if she does, she does not acknowledge the contact.

Though I can't see her face, her taunt nipples pushing against the thin fabric gives me the impression that she knows it, feels it, allows it, and is enjoying the 'accidental' touching.

With the harness released, she throws a leg over the hump and swivels on the seat, one of the men holds her arms as she steps out of the machine. The other has his hands at her waist to guide her around the machinery. They both guide her through the semi-darkness to the steel ladder that accesses the pit. Both men have a hand on her back as she starts up the ladder.

I meet her at the top and to open the gate in the railing that separates the pit from the spectators and help her with the last step.

"That's quite a game!" I say.

She is breathless with excitement. "That was awesome!"

"It doesn't seem like a game, it is so real!" she continues, "Look at this!" and shows me the underside of her face shield. It has some type of graphics screen built-in," Patti says.

"When the game starts, this screen comes on and you are actually in the car. When you turn your head you can see the other cars and the crowd and everything!" she takes a breath, "It's so real it is scary."

We are interrupted by the waitress bringing another round of drinks; I pay her and leave a nice tip.

From behind I hear a young man say, "I'll take over, Ms Patti."

I turn to meet a freckle-faced, nerdy looking young guy; Patti goes by me and hugs the guy, "Donny, thank you so much for letting me take those laps."

The guy replies, "Anytime Miss Patti, you actually improved my position. I want you to come back and race with me again, Soon!" he adds, "I practice here every afternoon from 1:30 to about 3:00 because it is almost deserted, It would be great fun if you can stop by sometime. Please," he adds with a serious look on his face.

"One condition." She smiles, coyly.

"Sure, anything!" he says.

"You gotta let me have one more turn. Right now." she says with a pleading smile, "I think I have figured out how to win this race!"

"OK," he says, "Anyway, Sherri said she really likes racing with you."

From behind us, "Yeah, she has great technique, totally rad!" All three of us turn to see a pretty young woman dressed in black with purple hair.

"I'm Sherri," she says introducing herself, "I wondered what was going on. The Geekster didn't tell me he was taking a break." Looking Patti directly in the eyes, "You have a real killer streak, Honey." she states.

A horn blows and the lights dim and brighten a couple of times. A neon ring around the big clock highlights it counting down from five minutes.

An announcer says, "Drivers, take your positions." The lights dim another notch and slowly the area becomes very dark. The only illumination comes from the huge screen.

Without comment, Patti pulls the gate open and steps over to the steel ladder and begins the climb back into the pit. I move to the railing and see the two men below.

Another man joins them; he gives a thumbs-up to the crowd. I turn to see the nerdy guy signaling back before walking away with the girl named Sherri. This quick exchange makes the hairs rise on the back of my neck.

I look back down in the pit and watch one of the men help Patti put her helmet on and snap the electronic faceplate in place, then the other two lead her carefully to the racer. One of them slaps her on the ass and says, "Good luck little lady, you are really hot!"

Patti takes her seat, swinging her leg over the hump. The third man pulls the strap between her legs before she has a chance to tuck the hem of her dress. He holds the strap below her chest as the other two bring the straps around her waist and down over her shoulders. They crowd close while making the connections. When they step back, they give each other a thumbs-up and walk away.

I can see the tenseness in Patti's shoulders as she gets ready for the start. In front of the seat, her legs straddle a hump that appears to house some of the mechanics; the small gear shifter is mounted to one side of it.

She tries to motion to the men to help her with something as the race begins; she quickly puts both hands back on the wheel and makes a slow start on to the track.

Her dress is pulled tightly across her legs and a hint of powder blue shows. Both her shapely legs seem to be highlighted by the thigh top stockings completely exposed this time. I look around to see if anyone else has noticed and see that everyone in the small arena is very aware of the pretty sight before them. Two of the young women are whispering and giggling.

The race continues, and the big screen is alive with the action, the view cycles from an overhead view of the track to cockpit views from each of the four cars. Every few seconds it shows the drivers strapped in their machines.

I can see the muscles flexing in Patti"s arms as well as the taught muscles of her thighs as she continually works the accelerator on one side and the brake on the other.

She begins wriggling in the seat, sliding herself lower toward the front of the car. That's what all her wiggling around was, they have left the seat too far back and she is straining to reach the pedals.

She is in continual movement as she concentrates, overtaking one car and cutting off another as it comes from behind.

I hear giggling again and look back to see an empty seat beside the two girls. It's difficult to make out much of what they are saying.

On the track Patti and Sherri are working as a team.

Next to me I hear, "Look at that new bitch's score, I bet Charlie is going to shit," says the girl with tight jeans.

"Yeah, if she beats his lovely Daryl, he'll make her pay." the blonde girl says with distaste. "I think Charley and Daryl are fuck buddies."

"You know they really got rough with that other bitch last week."

"I heard," The first girl says, "And she hasn't been back either."

I lean a little closer, trying to watch the action on the screen and hear this conversation at the same time. There is a column of numbers at the top of the screen that must be the score they are talking about.

The girl with jeans says, "Didn't you beat Daryl a few weeks ago?"

"Yeah and it was so-o-o sweet until they got me in the tunnel on the way to the winners circle," the blonde said with anger in her voice.

"What happened? Did they hurt you?"

"They almost raped me inside that damned tunnel. I came in third but my points were higher than poor Daryl." She looked around before continuing, "Charley held both my arms and Ben and Jerry had their hands all over me. I thought they were going to pinch my tits off."

"Did you scream?"

"I tried but they stuffed a rag in my mouth. Actually before it was over with, I was so turned on, I asked them not to stop." she said with a giggle.

"Cheryl, I can't believe you said that!"

"I was scared at first, but Charley said if I shut up, they wouldn't hurt me. Then that damn Ben started sucking on my tits and Jerry started whacking my leg with the biggest dick I ever seen."

"How big was it?" jeans asked.

The girl named Cheryl replied, "I don't know, but it was the biggest one I've ever seen. I think I'm going to beat that piece of shit Daryl again just so I can have a chance to try it out."

"Girl, you are soo bad!"

I hear another horn and figure out that this is the last lap of the race. I haven't figured out how the scoring works but I see that Sherri is listed as number four and Patti is number One.

Next to me I hear, "Look at that! Let's get down to the winners circle and see what the bitch looks like when she comes out of the tunnel."

I try the gate leading to the pit but it is locked. The two men are already working on Patti when the third walks up to help.

They are blocking my view. I can't see the contact again during the removal of the harness. One of the guys helps her step clear of the machine. The guys are yelling and holding Patti's arms up in a victory dance of sorts. The third man gives her a big hug and smacks her on the ass, before helping get her helmet off.

Patti has a huge grin on her face and is jumping up and down like a kid. She pretends to bow and one of the guys smacks her ass, when she turns around to bow the other way, they slap her ass again. It appears to be a congratulatory thing. The guys keep holding her arms up and turning her around and swatting her ass.

PTremer
PTremer
73 Followers
12