Innocence Corrupted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

‘Excellent! Would you like to learn about any of these things?’

He nodded vigorously and smiled at her.

‘OK, this is the deal. I will teach you some of the more esoteric elements of sexual encounters. The important thing is that you trust me absolutely and are willing to do things that, at the time, your mind may be telling you to run a mile from. In return I promise not to expose you to anything you really don’t want to get involved in and not to harm you physically or emotionally.’

‘What do you get out of my education?’ he asked

She looked at him coolly for a few seconds. ‘ I love the idea of corrupting innocence’ she said smiling sweetly, showing her sharp little teeth. ‘And besides,’ she said, ‘I get a chance to get myself a piece of first rate cock!’ She reached over to his shorts and gave him another indulgent squeeze which caused it to grow another inch. ‘At my age, you don’t get his kind of opportunity too often!’

‘I can’t understand why not’, he said, ‘you’ve got a body to die for - at least what I’ve seen of it.’ He blushed again embarrassed at his growing frankness with the woman who was his mother’s closest friend.

‘Well from now on you’re going to see a whole lot more of it’, she laughed and briefly pulled up the hem of her dress to flash a glimpse of dark hair at him.

‘When can we begin my education?’, he asked, conscious of the ache of his cock rubbing against the material of his boxers.

‘How about now!’ she giggled and in a parody of sluttish behaviour she trailed her tongue over her lips extravagantly.

‘What about your husband?’, he suddenly remembered Mr Sharpe a big bear of a man.

‘He’d be more interested in you than he is in me’ she replied blankly.

He needed no further encouragement. Lust had made him temporarily forget his embarrassment. All he could think of were the treasures that awaited him beneath that flowery dress.

He lunged towards her. His hands were roving over her breasts, inside her dress.

‘Whoa tiger! Just hold on there a minute. We’ll do this the teacher’s way, although I can’t fault your enthusiasm.’ Just remember, all good things come to those who wait and those who wait, come better!’

As if to reinforce this message she gave the huge bulge in his shorts another encouraging squeeze.

‘Now we’ll start with the basics, using your tongue on me. You’ve never done this before right?’

‘No, but I really want to’ he blurted out.

‘OK to keep you under control I’m going to do something to you. Don’t worry it won’t hurt, but it will keep your mind on the job!’

So saying, she went into the house leaving him to wonder what might be in store for him. She returned after a few seconds brandishing a dark grey silk stocking and after telling him to put his hands behind his back she used it to tie his wrists tightly together. He stood there looking slightly worried but his concerns immediately evaporated when she pulled her dress over her head.

She had smallish breasts but they had very large dark aureola. The nipples were small in comparison but stuck out stiffly from her chest indicating the extent of her arousal. Her body was small and trim and she did indeed have a luxuriant growth of pubic hair which seemed to cover an area the size of a dinner plate centred on her crotch.

She caught him staring at her pussy. ‘Do you like it?’ she asked. ‘I hope so, because you two are about to become firm friends!’

She sashayed up to him and in one swift movement pulled his shorts to the ground. These were unhooked from his deck shoes and tossed to the floor, then followed by his boxers. She was encouraged to see a dark stain of moisture on the material at the front of his boxers.

‘I guess you must quite like what you’re seeing Andrew!’ She brought the boxers up to her face, sniffed the wet spot and then dabbed it briefly with her tongue, tasting his salty emission. ‘I hope there’s plenty more where that came from.’

She looked down at his cock which was straining to such an extent that it stood well clear of his body and was holding his tee shirt up.

‘The reason I’ve tied your hands behind your back is to stop you touching your hard on’ she explained. ‘This morning is about me and my needs. There will be times in the future which are all about you and your cock, but now is about pleasuring my pussy. It will focus your mind on using your tongue on me’

Saying this, she backed towards the sun bed and lay back on it with her legs dangling over the front. She looked up at him and, smiling, she pulled her legs up and spread them wide.

Andrew needed no further encouragement. He crossed over to the sun bed and got to his knees on the grass, not easy with his hands firmly secured behind his back. He leant forwards and paused, his face six inches from her hairy slit.

He was in sensory overload and felt that al his Christmases had come at once. He could smell the sweetness of her cunt, the curious odour unlike any other. With his eyes, he followed the line of her belly down from her navel through a flat expanse between her hips, into the jungle of her bush where, almost hidden by the black curly hair he gazed at her pussy lips. They were small and for some reason this struck him as odd on such a hairy pussy.

He was desperate to use his hands to feel her tight looking cunt, to pull the lips apart and stroke his finger up and down through the wetness that extended the whole length of her exposed sex.

‘Lick it for me please, baby!’, she pleaded from above him.

He descended from the bright sunshine into the darkness. His youthful enthusiasm took him straight to her hole and he licked at her lips through the hair. He slurped at her crack, occasionally forcing his tongue between her lips and driving it as far as he could into the sopping interior. Although he was hindered by his hands being tied, he pursued his task like a madman, kissing, licking, rolling his tongue round and round her clitoris.

She in turn abandoned her control and started to thrust her hips up towards him in a desperate attempt to get more contact with his teasing mouth. She panted and gasped, unable to control her breathing faced by such an oral onslaught.

His tonguing became more manic. He used his tongue to travel the whole length of her body from ass to belly, rubbing his whole face between her legs, forcing his nose between her sopping lips and running it up and down her juicy slit. He has become like an animal.

At one stage he paused briefly and straightened up from his task to look at her. She opened her eyes and was confronted by his happy face shiny with her pussy juice, his hair sticking up at odd angles, coated in sticky strands of goo.

‘Get back to work’, she almost growled.

He continued frantically, straightening his tongue and fucking her with it like a miniature cock, biting her labia, rubbing his hair in her slit. He started to cramp up with the position he was forced into by his tied hands, but continued through the pain, determined to make her come.

Finally, she started to slide towards an orgasm. She reached down and grabbed his head, forcing it onto her cunt. He responded by flicking his tongue over and over her engorged clitoris. This tipped her over the edge and he sensed her whole body tighten as she came with muffled whimpers. He continued flicking his tongue on her clit until the cramp finally forced him to buckle onto the grass and straighten his legs to relieve the agony.

They lay like that for a couple of minutes before she finally spoke.

‘Fuck me, that was good; you are a real talent Andy’

‘Only too happy to oblige, madam’ he responded, still wincing from the pain in his cramped muscles.

She looked across at his from her sun bed and smiled. ‘You are going to be a star pupil!’

She got up and took a drink from her glass, then she picked up the discarded panties she had thrown at him yesterday.

She knelt beside him and took his rampantly erect penis in her hand. Wrapping the panties round it, she pulled quickly and urgently on his cock.

‘I think it’s high time I gave you some relief’ and at that instant she felt his cock explode in a series of violent jerks. He moaned and pushed his hips up, matching the movement of his thrusting cock. The silky material surrounding his cock darkened and the creamy liquid pushed through the flimsy material.

He lay there, exhausted but profoundly happy. He had taken the first step in his education.

12