Innocence Lost: Becoming a Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lilly needed to get Milly to admit that she was a tease. It was an essential step to breaking down her other barriers.

"I sure do." Milly responded, trying to maintain her playful guise, as she removed her bra. Milly let her mammaries hang for maximum effect for the camera for a moment, before she started fondling them for the camera.

"Sweet Tits loves to have a boy play with her big juicy boobies. She loves when he mashes them between his hands." Milly took the cue and started mashing her breasts together so the nipples touched, then mashing them flat against her chest.

"Another thing Sweet Tits likes is when a boy pinches her tender nipples, don't you Sweet Tits?"

Milly followed along and pinched her nipples for the camera. "I sure do."

Lilly zoomed in for a close up shot. "Sweet Tits, wiggle your big boobies for the boys" Milly shook her unhaltered breasts back and forth in front of the camera, so they would bounce from side to side.

In this manner, Lilly led Milly until all her clothes were stripped off her body, except a pair of white panties. With each new article of clothing she took off, she made "Sweet Tits" play with a new part of her body and got her to admit how much she liked it when boys did these things to her. She made her admit that she liked it when boys looked at her derriere and made her squeeze and slap it for the camera and refer to it as "my big round ass." Lilly pushed Milly's boundaries at every step. "You just love to wiggle your big round ass in the boys' faces, don't you Sweet Tits?"

Personally Milly thought that this was repulsive, but she could hardly back out now. "I sure do," she mumbled. She had played along for too long to stop now, so she turned around and wiggled her bottom in front of the camera.

"Now bend over Sweet Tits, so the boys can get a good look". Milly compliantly touched her toes with Lilly focusing the camera up close on the girl's shapely bottom. "She isn't just Sweet Tits, she is also Sweet Cheeks." Milly wondered why she was holding this undignified position for Lilly

"Do you know how to spell RUN, Sweet Cheeks?"

"Uh huh."

"Spell it out for the boys."

"R - U - N" Milly's face burned in embarrassment.

Lilly gave Milly a way out of the compromising position. "You just love to tease the boys like that, don't you, Sweet Cheeks?"

Milly had to smile and pretend that she had enjoyed the raunchy little joke.

Then Lilly directed the girl to sit on the bed and open her leg. "Why don't you rub your panties Sweet Cheeks, like you do every night before falling asleep."

Milly wondered how Lilly knew, but she did as directed. To her surprise, Milly found that her panties were soaked with her own arousal. Being directed to do these embarrassing things on camera was turning her on.

Lilly directed the camera at the growing wet spot on her panties. "You get so wet teasing the boys, don't you Sweet Tits?"

Milly could hardly deny it, since the wetness of her own panties was so obvious. "Uh huh."

"Why don't you give the boys a little peek?" Milly pulled aside the little damp strip of cloth between her thighs so the camera could see her dark blond pubic hair.

"Doesn't Sweet Tits have the nicest little bush, boys? You know how much Sweet Tits likes to rub it for you."

Milly started rubbing the lips of her vagina for the camera. Her adept fingers knew just where to rub to make herself feel good, but Lilly kept distracting her, not letting her concentrate fully on the sensations growing between her thighs.

"Sweet Tits you are such a tease. Why don't you take off our panties so the boys can get a better look." Milly should have taken them off slow and sensual, but once she had started touching herself like this, it was hard to play the tease. Once she was totally nude, Milly resumed rubbing her sticky fingers between her thighs.

"Are you good and wet, Sweet Tits"

"Uh huh"

"How do you taste?" Milly had never imagined tasting her own arousal, but Lilly directed her to suck on her finger after ramming it inside herself. "Tell the boys how sweet your cherry is."

"I taste...so hot and delicious," Milly managed, wondering how Lilly had talked her into doing this.

"Show the boys your little pink pussy, Sweet Tits."

Milly held the lips to her vagina open, so Lilly could focus on the patch of pinkness between her curly pubic hair.

"You like teasing the boys with your little pink pussy, don't you?"

"Uh huh."

Lilly could see the excitement and embarrassment waring in Milly's face. Part of her loved it when she was forced to do these forbidden things. Lilly knew that she couldn't give Milly time to reflect on what she was doing. She handed Milly the vibrator that she had just used on herself.

"Why don't you tease the boys with this."

Once the little metal rod was inside her, Milly couldn't focus too much attention on Lilly or the camera. She closed her eyes and gave herself to the buzzing device, just like she did at home. She knew just where to use it to rub the right nerve, that had grown so taunt with tension from all the teasing.

Lilly was delighted that Milly was so eager to orgasm, but she had to get the girl while she was in the throes of her sexual high and couldn't think straight.

"That's right, play with your tight little pussy, Sweet Tits." Then Lilly gave her the kicker. "Be a good little slut and put that vibrator deep inside your juicy pussy." At this point, Milly could hardly stop herself as she was already ramming the buzzing rod deep insider herself. "Imagine a big hard dick sliding in and out, working that tight twat." Lilly had her now; she could hardly stop once she was on the verge of an orgasm. "Just the way a good little slut likes it, deep and hard."

"Uhm, uhm, uhm," Milly groaned every time she shoved the vibrator inside herself, hardly acknowledging what Lilly was saying, but Lilly knew that the words would penetrate as much on a subconscious as a conscious level. The impressionable girl was helpless to deny anything when she was in this state.

"Feel that hard cock inside you, stretching your tight pussy. It's turning you into a total slut, a slut that serves that cock."

Milly was too intent on reaming herself to acknowledge Lilly's words. "Auwww goddd" she moaned as she drove the shiny vibrator into the wet sheath between her thighs. Each time Milly withdrew the rod before plunging it back into herself, it emerged coated with the girl's pungent juices.

"Go on, Sweet Tits." Lilly ordered, "Show me what a slut you are. Make yourself orgasm." As if on command, the orgasm finally hit Milly, washing over her as if caught in a tidal wave. When she finally came up for air, panting for breath, so looked at Lilly with dazed eyes, conscious once again that she was on camera.

At that moment, Milly just wanted to hide from the scrutiny. She was tired of playing Sweet Tits, and didn't want anyone seeing her after she had just been called a "slut" while ramming a dildo in her vagina and orgasming on camera.

"Blow the boys a kiss, Sweet Tits. You gave 'em quite a show." Lilly grinned.

"Anything to get this over," Milly thought and blew a kiss to the camera.

Lilly directed her, "Now wiggle your big boobies and say 'Sweet Tits signing off'."

Milly bounced her breasts in her cupped palms, then wiggled them back and forth while muttering "Sweet Tits signing off".

"That was fantastic, Milly. You were so hot." The older woman enthused after turning off the camera. "That was your best video yet, didn't you think so?"

"I guess so."

"Trust me, it was great." Lilly handed Milly her clothes. Once Milly had dressed, and was no longer nude under the lens of the camera, she felt better. It soothed her ragged nerves to be able to cover up. "Just go home and watch it, you'll see."

After that, Lilly coaxed Milly into making a new video every Saturday. At first she only called Milly a "good little slut" when she was about to orgasm and Milly was too wrapped up in her own erotic urges to object. Eventually Milly began to associate being a "good little slut" with giving into her sexual desires, and started getting aroused whenever Lilly told her to be a "good little slut". Sometimes Lilly would direct her in the videos, telling her what to do, but increasingly, she would just film and Milly would transform into "Sweet Tits" on her own.

The barrier that took the longest to break down was Milly's reluctance to jam the vibrator into her anus. Eventually Lilly got her to wear a gag and cuffed her to the bed, so she couldn't object during one of the video sessions. She rubbed the vibrator on Milly's clitoris until the girl was desperate to get off, then immediately rubbed in the crack of her buttocks. Milly would tense up every time she felt the foreign object touch the puckered orifice in her butt. It felt so wrong to feel the vibrator sliding into her bottom, and the muscles in her buttocks would clench, trying to expel the foreign object. Lilly worked the vibrator deftly, withdrawing it whenever Milly tensed up too much, and then returning the vibrator to Milly's vagina until the girl began to relax and unclenched her buttocks.

Then, Lilly started licking Milly's clitoris until the girl could think of nothing but getting off, while Lilly worked the vibrator back inside Milly's bottom. Each lick of Milly's weeping vagina was accompanied by a little jab of the vibrator in her anus. By this point, Milly body was going into sensory overload, between that skillful tongue in her vagina and the vibrating object in her bottom. The pleasure radiating out of her clitoris overcame all fear of having that hard probe up her rear. As Milly dissolved into an organism, she could no longer tell one orifice from another in her overheated body.

After that first experience of anal sex, Lilly refused to touch Milly, unless the girl also let her probe her bottom. She would kiss Milly's breasts, while rubbing also rubbing Milly's bottom. She would pull on Milly's panties, so the elastic fabric would both frig the girl's vagina and wedge in the crack between rounded buttocks. Milly thought playing with her backside in this way was "nasty", but she started to enjoy the way it felt when Lilly touched her anus. A little shock ran through her nubile body, that gradually transmogrified into shivers of delight.

Lilly showed Milly how to play with her butt, by making the girl watch the older woman violate her own rear. Lilly directed Milly to film her as the older woman wiggled her bottom for the camera and asked in a teasing voice, "Hi stud. Can I be your backdoor babe? Do you want to shove your big cock inside my tight ass?" Milly thought it was disgusting the way that Lilly would force a vibrator into her bottom, then pull it out and lick it for the camera, but Milly also found it strangely erotic the way Lilly licked the noisome object that had been deep inside her anus. Lilly then began taunting a second imaginary man, inviting him to violate her as well. "Are you getting hard, watching me get fucked? Do you want a piece of me as well, big boy?" Lilly began rubbing her vagina provocatively for this second man. "I know what you want, you dirty boy. You want to stick your big cock in my pussy while your friend fucks me up the ass. Bring your hard cock over here and show me how deep you can drive it into my juicy pussy." Then, Lilly used her left hand to thrust the vibrator into her bottom, while her right hand forced two fingers into her pink slit between her thighs, penetrating both of her orifices at the same time, while she moaned for the camera.

Milly got hot and her vagina grew wet while filming the double penetration, as Lilly pretended to get off from having two men violate her at the same time. Lilly told the two imaginary men, "That's right boys, give my juicy pussy and my big ass a good fucking. Make me scream like a whore." Milly shifted uncomfortably at the thought of two men using Lilly in this way. Milly didn't like the idea of Lilly being hurt, but the idea of two penis simultaneously jabbing into Lilly also excited her. Milly tried to picture how two men could penetrate Lilly at the same time.

That night, in the privacy of her bed, Milly tentatively began exploring her own bottom with the vibrator that Lilly had given her. The first time she pushed the long, cold object into her bottom, it came out with a brown streak from her last bowel movement. Milly rushed off to the bathroom and started washing the vibrator, thinking how it had been contaminated. She didn't want to ever put something that had been dirtied by her own excrement inside her beautiful vagina, and vowed to never use it again on herself.

Lilly must have known what Milly was thinking, because the next time they met, the older woman gave Milly a smaller and thinner vibrator. Lilly winked at Milly as if to indicate that she knew what the girl was secretly doing. "I got this for you when you need to play with your big, round ass, baby."

Milly resisted using the contaminated vibrator at first, but eventually her own libido began loosing her resolve. Finally she washed the vibrator in bleach water and scrubbed it throughly, until she was satisfied that it was decontaminated. Then she started washing her anus. In order to get herself clean, she started frigging herself with the washcloth when she bathed, enjoying how the cloth felt has it rubbed into the cracks of her vagina and buttocks. It felt so naughty to slide the wet cloth along her bottom, then it into the pucked hole in her bottom. It couldn't get very deep, so Milly finally starting pushing a soapy index finger in to clean her anus. As she twisted her finger inside herself, strange sensations erupted inside her nubile body.

Milly was sure that touching herself like this was wrong, but she recalled what Lilly had done to her with the vibrator and she wanted to feel it again. That night in bed, she grabbed the little vibrator that Lilly had bought her and started sliding it inside her bottom, while her other hand rubbed her crotch. The feel of the alien object sliding inside her bottom wasn't exactly pleasurable like having a vibrator inside her vagina, but the forbidden act of probing her rear was strangely arousing. Perhaps knowing that she shouldn't be doing this made her want to feel it even deeper in her sphincter.

Milly pushed the little vibrator even deeper into her rear, then grabbed her other vibrator and jammed it into her vagina. The two buzzing devices invading her loins filled her completely, stretching her nether regions in ways that sent little shivers of excitement shooting through her. The vibrator in her rear was hard and painful inside her, but when she shifted and turned it to find a more comfortable position, the feel of the alien rod in her rear set her nubile body on fire and made her heart race. The feel of the two devices vibrating inside her tender loins set every nerve on edge and made it hard to breath, much less think rationally. Milly grasped the vibrator protruding from her vagina and began working it in and out of herself, until the pain receded to be replaced by erratic little jolts of pleasure that overwhelmed the discomfort in her bottom. The longer the two vibrators worked inside Milly, the more her malleable body adjusted to the butt vibrator and grew to like the painful way it stretched her tender anus. Tentatively Milly grasped the smaller vibrator protruding from her rear and started moving it back and forth experimentally in time with the thrusting action of the bigger vibrator in her vagina. Milly gasped in surprise at the strange mixture of pleasure and pain which rushed up from between her buttocks, but she didn't stop violating her sphincter.

She started jabbing faster the two vibrators in and out of herself two orifices. The jolts of pain morphed into pleasure the faster her two hands moved to piston the vibrators in and out of her two tender orifices. Milly closed her eyes to concentrate on the action of the two rods plumbing her depths. In and out, in and out, in and out. Milly moved the rods in increasing desperation, as her whole world collapsed into the sensations erupting from two sensitive points in her loins. At that moment, Milly didn't care whether it was wrong to use her anus in this way or not. It might be dirty to touch the part of herself that expelled excrement, but Milly could only think about how badly she needed to orgasm at that moment. Nothing else mattered, except that her aroused body wanted those two rods to fill her and stretch her, until she could feel nothing but the buzzing rods thrusting into her. At that moment, Milly heard Lilly's voice, "That's right boys, give my juicy pussy and my big ass a good fucking. Make me scream like a whore." Milly found herself moaning just like Lilly had done for the camera.

In her mind's eye, Milly pictured herself as Sweet Tits, with her face painted provocatively and her body inviting men to touch it. Milly imagined herself dressed, or rather undressed, as Sweet Tits, with men's hands fondling her heavy breasts hanging out of her bra and their groins pressed up against her crotch and derriere, as they flipped up her short miniskirt and pulled aside her sopping pink panties to gain access to the wanton girl's orifices. Milly could picture Sweet Tits clearly in her mind's eye, but the men around her were mere body parts, reduced to hands and groins. Milly could see a hard penis pushing into the puckered hole in her rear, while another slid into the wet sheath of her pink vagina. Milly could see them so clearly, veiny and red as they pushed into her, and she imagined how they would feel inside her. The two vibrators buzzing inside her made them feel so real, until Milly started to moan just like Lilly had done. The orgasm that rolled through Milly at that moment was earth shattering, taking the nubile girl for a roller coaster ride of sensations that left her gasping and drenched in sweat. It was the most intense sensation that Milly had ever induced upon herself and she only knew that she wanted to feel it again.

Something must have shifted in Milly self-image after that double penetration. It was a subtle shift, but it made a tremendous difference in the girl's psychic state. She still feared the way her erotic urges took control of her, but it no longer felt alien to give into them, because she no longer saw herself as an innocent schoolgirl who had made a few mistakes with boys at a party. Instead, she began to see herself as Sweet Tits, the "good little slut" who made erotic videos with Lilly and let boys use her beautiful body for pleasure.

It was easier to be consumed by a pounding orgasm and give into lascivious pleasures when she saw herself as Sweet Tits, because the alter ego Lilly had created for her was allowed to pinch her nipples, rub her clitoris and jam vibrators into her orifices. Unlike ordinary Milly who had to hide her budding curves and pretend to be embarrassed by male attention, Sweet Tits was allowed to flaunt her body and bask in male attention.

Milly began to see her body not as a integral vessel to be cherished and protected, but rather as an object designed to please primal sexual desires, so it deserved to be ogled, fondled, squeezed and penetrated. In the video Lilly made Milly watch, the young porn star with bleach blond hair who looked like Milly wasn't being gently caressed. Rather, the men mashed the girl's big breasts, playing with them like putty. They pinched her rosy nipples and pulled them so her breasts were painfully stretched, then they chewed on them with their teeth, until the girl's tender nipples reddened from the abuse. Similarly, the men grabbed the girl's rear, grasping and slapping the soft flesh until it turned rosy, as the men plunged their rods into the girl. At first Milly had been appalled by the callous and cruel way the men treated the girl's body, just as she was shocked by the way that Lilly slapped her own rear and pinched her own breasts when making a video, but as Milly started experimenting with the sexual toys Lilly gave her, she found herself doing similar things to her own body. She found herself treating her own body as an object to be flaunted, glorying in the erotic appeal of her curves and her nubile beauty, but also abusing it by squeezing, pinching and slapping her voluptuous body to get herself aroused and simulate the roughness of sex.

1...89101112...16