Innocence Lost: Becoming a Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he threw her down on the bed next to the slumbering Nelly. He fell on top of her on the bed, his face above hers. His hands on her wrists felt like vices, holding her arms over her head. She could feel his heavier body everywhere pressing her back into the softness of the bed. Milly bucked and tried to kick him off, furious at the way that he was holding her prone on the bed. Tom chuckled, "Deny it all you want, Milly, but you screwed two guys tonight. Only a slut would do that."

"You asshole, get off me!"

Tom grinned, "Not until you admit that you're a slut."

"I am not, you bastard!"

"You liked it didn't you, screwing Sid up against the wall in the hallway. I could hear you moaning here in the bedroom."

"Shutup, you bastard" Milly was furious now and she bucked her hips to throw him off her and tried to ram her knees into his legs, but he held onto her with grim determination.

"I know you liked it. Just admit it."

"Damn you!"

Using his weight to holding her struggling body down against the bed, their two bodies rubbed together hard. Milly could feel the entire length of his body against hers. His chest mashed her breasts flat, his belly pressed against hers, his hips ground into hers, his legs locked around hers, attempting to prevent them from kicking up at him. Abruptly she stopped struggling, realizing the futility. She lay red-faced, panting from her exertions, absorbing the feel of his body on hers.

"Just admit that you liked it, and I'll let you up" he said in a softer voice.

"Go to hell." Milly hissed back.

"You know you liked it," he said in an even softer voice.

"No I didn't!" Milly whispered back, acutely aware of how good he felt pressed against her.

"Yes, you did," he whispered just above her lips.

"No, I di..."

His lips descended on her mouth. Startled, Milly sputtered into his lips, With her back to the bed and her arms and legs held prone, she couldn't do anything but jerk her head from side to aside to avoid his kisses. He kissed her on her jaw, her cheeks, anywhere he could. Then his kisses moved lower over her neck and onto her collar bone and down to her cleavage which peeked out from her green dress. Feeling his lips moving on the tops of her breasts was incredibly infuriating and arousing. Lying so helpless and vulnerable to him sent hot embers scuttling through her limbs wherever they touched, and now those embers were igniting into banked fires within her shapely body. Milly could see that Tom was also getting excited feeling her soft body under him. Her bust and hips were more generously proportioned than Nelly's. The longer he lay on her, the more he wanted to feel her curves bucking up against him in the age-old rhythm of intercourse.

When his lips finally did capture hers, the kiss was long and hard, leaving both of them breathless. Then his hands were no longer holding down her wrists but interlaced with her own fingers. Milly knew this was so wrong. She was kissing her friend's boyfriend, with her friend passed out right next to her, yet her body didn't care about right and wrong. It was arching up against Tom, encouraging him to touch her. Her thighs were opening to him, so his hips could settle between her legs.

Milly should have been worn out after sex with two different boys, but that sex had awakened her to pleasures she had never known before and her body now had new insatiable needs. In spite of her exhaustion and her grogginess from sex and alcohol, Milly found herself responding to Tom. When he released her hands to fondle her breasts she ran her hands up his chest and through his hair. When he let her sit up, she turned, so he could unzip the back of her dress and unsnap her bra. She was suddenly desperate to feel her bare flesh against his and she wanted to be out of her tight green dress as much as he wanted to see her out of it. Milly could never explain what what came over her, but she became compliant to his desires, wanting whatever he wanted. When he pushed his staff into her mouth, Milly had no other desire but to suck it until it grew hard in her mouth. When he wanted to suck on her nipples, Milly could think of nothing but how much she wanted to feed them into his mouth. When he wanted to taste the pink orifice between her thighs, she held open the lips of her sex for him, so his tongue taste her deeply.

When he finally lined up his staff to thrust it into her soft center, Milly was so enthralled that she couldn't think about anything but wanting him inside her. He hovered between her thighs with his bullet head poised at the opening of her sheath, moving just enough to tease the lips of her sex. "Tell me you liked it" he whispered in a sexy voice.

"What?" she was so eager to feel his thrust, she didn't even know what he was talking about.

"Tell me that you liked it when Sid and Danny screwed you tonight."

"I...just put it in."

"Say it, I liked it."

"Just put it in, please." Milly whimpered.

"No, you have to say 'I liked it'." Tom responded in a firm voice.

"Damn you, just give it to me."

Tom moved side to side to give her a little feel of the bulbous head of his staff, teasing her wet sex.

Milly's hips bucked up to capture more of his staff, but Tom pulled up higher, so she couldn't satisfy her yearning.

"Fine, I liked it, damn it." Milly sputtered out in frustration.

"Good girl," he grinned as he thrust quickly into her, but her moan of pleasure turned into a cry of despair when he didn't thrust again.

Instead, he held himself outside her sheath, "You want it now too, don't you?"

"Tom, please just put it in."

"First you have to say 'I want it now'."

"Tom, don't make me say it."

"No you have to say it."

"Fine, I want it now."

"Atta girl," he gave her another thrust and then withdrew again. Then he went in for the kill, "Do you know what that makes you?"

"What?"

He leaned over and sucked her earlobe into his mouth and then bit down on the tender skin as he whispered "a slut!"

Then he started thrusting furiously into her, making her cry out in indignation and relief. He felt her fists pounding into his back, then her fingernails scratching, but he kept thrusting until all she could do is moan in acceptance. Once she gave in to him, he slowed up the pace, forcing her to enjoy it, making it linger longer. He had more stamina than Sid and Danny, and he drew it out until she started to shudder with her first orgasm. He heard her saying "Yes, yes, yes!" each time her body was hit by a little tremor that rocked through her.

Then, she lay limp on the bed, every ounce of pleasure wrung from her exhausted body. He gathered her into his arms, spooning her curvy body against him. "I knew you would be a good little slut." He whispered in her ear. She stiffened in denial, but she was floating in a blissful haze from sex and alcohol and was too tired to fight him. He held her that way for a long time until she drifted off to sleep.

Tom couldn't let the two girls sleep for long, knowing that they would get in trouble for staying out too late. At 2 in the morning, he awoke them and drove them home. Nelly snuck into her bedroom without waking her parents, but Milly's mother was waiting up for her when she crept into her house.

Milly's mother grabbed her daughter by the shoulders and shook her, asking her what she had been doing that night. She could smell the alcohol on her breath, but she also detected something else. She had been wild in her youth, so she knew the smell of sex. Her daughter reeked of semen and the pungent smell of her own juices. She remembered stumbling home in her own youth smelling the same way, with the same glazed expression in her face as she now saw on her daughter's face. The realization hit her hard. Her daughter was just like her. She started to cry, knowing how the boys had used her daughter that night and how her daughter had enjoyed it, just as she had enjoyed it in her youth. Mostly she cried, knowing how her daughter would later regret it.

Milly masturbates, thinking about her deflowering

The next morning, Milly woke up with a dull ache in her head from the previous night's alcohol, and and an equal ache between her thighs. She didn't want to think about how she had lost her virginity to three boys in the same night, but the images of what they had done to her kept rolling through her head.

She closed her eyes, trying to block out her memories, but that only made the images stronger. Her breasts were tender and her nipples were raw from the way they had grasped and nibbled on them. Her vagina ached from the repeated pounding from the previous night. She was filled with regret for what had happened, but as she took shower, with the water sluicing over her body, she kept remembering what it had felt like have the boy's hands touching her. She recalled where their lips had kissed her. She recalled how it had felt to have their staffs moving inside her. Of its own accord, her hand reached between her thighs to rub herself as the memories played through her head.

Then, the memory of Tom's word's hit her: "I knew you would be a good little slut." She told herself, "I'm not a slut, not really," but her hand didn't stop moving between her thighs.

That morning, Milly's mom took her to get a morning-after pill. Milly promised to never let it happen again and she probably meant it, but her mother knew better. She scheduled appointments for both her daughter and Nelly to get them both on the pill. She thought to herself, "If my daughter's a slut, at least she won't end up a pregnant slut."

The problem was that Milly now knew what if felt like to have a boy inside her. The experience of loosing her virginity to 3 different boys on the same night had been traumatic, but it had awakened problematic new urges within her. She told herself that she hadn't wanted to have sex with the boys. She told herself that she wanted to be in love with a boy, before she jumped into bed with him, but she couldn't get the memories of that sex out of her head. Despite her best intentions, she found herself fantasizing about what the boys had done to her that night. The way they had touched her, the way they had penetrated her had excited some atavistic part of her that left her wanting to experience it again.

The fact that she had been unable to resist them had been terrifying, but had also strangely aroused her. They had seemed to take control of her, so that she couldn't control her own reactions. When they had penetrated her, her body had been enslaved to their desires. The memory of being under their thrall left her breathless and excited her in disturbing ways. Just thinking about what had happened to her caused her to breathing to quicken and her face to flush. When she lay in bed at night, images of that night flashed through her head. She would reexperience everything that the boys had done to her in her mind's eye. At first the experiences were scary, like reliving a nightmare, but in time, the memories were less scary and more exciting. The tender spot between her thighs would grow wet and her nipples would harden when Milly pictured what had happened to her that night.

One night, as she relived the experience of being penetrated in her mind's eye, she started touching herself. At first it was just a gentle rubbing on the lips of her vagina. Then, she wanted to feel it, just like when the boy's hard staff had been inside her. She needed to feel that same pounding sensation, thrusting inside her. Her fingers started moving in and out of her sheath, desperate to recreate the same sensations as an engorged penis inside her. At first she couldn't achieve it, until she started to picture a boy holding her up against the wall pounding into her. Now it felt better, but still not enough. Then, she pictured herself on her hands and knees, with a boy thrusting into her from behind, grasping her hips as he pushed hard into her from behind. Now her juices were flowing freely and her fingers were sliding in and out of her honeypot fast and furious. Then, Milly pictured a boy holding her down against the bed, her arms held above her head, so she was helpless to resist him as he thrust inside her. Then, the orgasm hit her hard, like a tidal wave washing over her and Milly gave herself over completely to the sensations crescendoing through her curvy body.

Afterwards Milly lay in a daze, wondering why she had touched herself in that way, wondering why she had imagined those things. Mostly she wondered why she had enjoyed it so much. The next night, the memories came again and she found herself doing it all over again. This time, however, the images of herself had changed. Now she was wearing a more revealing outfit and her face was caked in makeup. Her lips were painted bright red and her nails were painted black. She looked sleezy and skanky in her mind's eye, as if inviting the boy to take her. The boy had many faces, morphing from Sid's face, to Billy's face, then to Tom's face. Then, Milly started to imagine many other faces on the boy. All the faces of Tom's other friends flashed through her head as she started to orgasm. As the wonderful sensations rippled through her neither regions, she imagined many different faces above her, their bodies thrusting into her.

Milly couldn't understand why, but these fantasies running through her head made it easier for her to become aroused. Imagining herself dressed as a skank while different boys thrust into her helped her masturbate until she orgasmed. She knew that she shouldn't like imagining these things, but the forbidden nature of these fantasies only served to heighten their thrill. The more she imagined these forbidden things, the harder it became to get to sleep at night without them. Soon she couldn't fall asleep at night without masturbating to imagines of herself being violated in one way or another.

Still, these strange new fantasies scared her and she refused to go to any more parties with Nelly. She feared what the boys at those parties would do to her. She even avoided the glances that the boys threw her way, and tried to ignore the inevitable gossip at school, which was whispered about her after that night.

Nelly convinces Milly to go to another party

One day during school, Nelly pulled Milly into the bathroom and asked her if she looked "hot". Nelly had painted her lips bright red and her nails black and ringed her eyes in blue. Milly wasn't sure if the look was exactly attractive, but it did attract attention. Not wanting to offend her friend, she nodded, to avoid having to voice what she didn't really believe. Nelly then whispered in an excited voice, "Tom loves it when I look this way." Milly could see the anticipation in Nelly's eyes and it sent guilt flooding through her.

For several weeks, she had been trying to work up the nerve to tell Nelly about how she had sex with Tom, while Nelly had passed out on the bed that night at the party. Milly felt horrible that she had betrayed her best friend in that way. She kept telling herself that it wasn't really her fault. Tom had held her down and forced himself on her, but Milly couldn't forget how Tom had made her moan that night. He had called her a "slut" and Milly found herself repeating the accusation in her own head, thinking about how she had sex with 3 different boys in the same night. She felt guilty about what she had done with Tom, but the forbidden trill of the sex with her best friend's boyfriend also left her with erotic memories that she couldn't get out her head. Every time Milly spied Tom in the hallway, strange sensations of guilt and arousal bubbled up within her, and now it was admixed with an even stranger feeling-jealousy. Milly envied the anticipation and excitement she saw in Nelly's face as she enthused about how much Tom would appreciated her skanky makeup job. Milly knew that Nelly was looking forward to sex with Tom, and suddenly Milly wanted to be the girl who Tom would screw. She wanted to be the girl would would dress up for him and would meet him in the parking lot after school.

These thoughts arose before Milly could banish them from her head and they confused her. Tom was the manipulative jerk who had forced her to cheat on her best friend and then humiliated her by forcing her to admit that she liked it. Milly knew that she should pity Nelly for having such an awful boyfriend, but instead she was filled with envy and strange competitive urges. Suddenly Milly wanted to be wearing bright red lipstick and blue eyeliner and painting her nails black. "Tom should be looking at me." she thought bitterly, "I could be hotter than Nelly. I've got a better figure and bigger breasts".

These thoughts only made her guiltier about what she had done with Tom. She wanted to confess to her friend about what had happened. She wanted to warn her friend about how faithless Tom was. She wanted to do many things, but at that moment all she could thinking about was how thrilling it had been when he held her down on the bed and how much she had moaned when he had thrust into her, while whispering "slut" in her ear. She wanted... but no, she knew that she shouldn't want it.

Then Nelly grabbed her hand and said, "Come on, let's skip the next class." Old Miss Hortenser will never notice if we're not there. The old bat is so absent minded." Milly had always let herself be led into mischief. As little girls, Nelly had always been the one with the exciting ideas and Milly had always followed her friend. Now was no different, when she followed her friend out of school. In the back of her head, she told herself that she was 18 and a senor. She was an adult, so why should she be forced to sit in school like a silly child. The two girls snuck into a copse of trees, behind the gymnasium and waited until the bell rang for the next class period.

At first the girls giggled at each other at their daring, then once the thrill of playing hooky wore off, they grew glum, thinking about how they might get in trouble. Then, Milly found herself asking Nelly about Tom. Nelly had no other friends to share with until now, and it all came out in a rush. She told Milly how Tom had tormented her during math class, making jokes about her being the "teacher's pet" because Nelly always answered questions and always got top scores on the tests. He wouldn't stop pestering her.

Then she caught him copying her answers during a quiz and tried to cover her paper so he couldn't see it. He had winked at her and given her a grin that made it impossible for her to concentrate on the math. Nelly loved to solve math problems in her head and normally she was lightening fast in the quizzes, but she was so flustered that she hadn't completed half the math problems on the quiz when the teacher called "time's up".

She was so mad at Tom, that she had charged up to Tom after school and called him an "asshole" to his face as he stood in front of his pickup truck in the school parking lot. He had laughed, then grabbed her and tried to kiss her.

Nelly told Milly how she had pushed him away, and stomped away, but after that, he was all Nelly could think about. Three days later, he grabbed her and pulled her an empty classroom after the last bell, and kissed her again. This time, she didn't push him away. After that, Tom would grab her and kiss her every day for the next week. He kept trying to feel her breasts and grab her butt when they necked. At first it had been a game, with Tom touching Nelly inappropriately and Nelly slapping away his hands. One day it was no longer a game. Tom kept grabbing Nelly's rear and squeezing her breasts while they kissed, until Nelly stopped trying to push away his hands. After that it had been hard to stop Tom from worming his hands under her clothes. He would work his fingers under her bra to pinch her nipples. He would reach under her skirt to rub her panties until she grew wet and started panting.