Innocence Lost: Becoming a Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rumisunqu
rumisunqu
37 Followers

After that first cathartic orgasm, Milly's whole body felt limp as a wet noodle as Tom, pulled her off the coffee table and threw her on her back on the bed. He mounted her missionary style. Tom loved to watch Milly's generous breasts giggle as he thrust into her. His engorged staff slid smoothly into the pink warmth of her sex, up to the very hilt, when his pelvis smacked into her dark blond curls between her thighs. The collision of their flesh caused a ripple of movement up her spine that shifted her mounds just enough to make them wiggle in response to each thrust. Tom was fascinated by the sight of the puckered nipples shifting atop the giggling mounds and he increased the force of his thrusts to make the voluptuous flesh giggle even more. The feel of her soft curves against his body was exquisite. Her bright green eyes would grow big every time he plunged into her soft center and her creamy cheeks would blush. Unlike Nelly, whose bony hips ground into Tom with hard intensity every time he thrust into her, Milly's hips were softer, cushioning his hips each time he speared into her soft center. Her sheath was warm and welcoming now. The deeper he plumbed its depths, the more her juices flowed, encouraging his throbbing staff to fill her completely. Despite the trauma of the first orgasm, Milly felt a second one building in her as Tom worked himself in and out of her soft center. It hit her more gently this time, rippling through her from her toes to her gasping mouth, but she was just as helpless to deny it as before.

Tom finished her off with an extra slap on the buttocks and a chuckle, "I knew you'd like it. Your just as big of a slut as Nelly." He left her lying devastated on the bed. Her body ached in pleasure and pain and her thoughts were just as tortured. Outside on the balcony, she could hear Nelly groaning as well. When she looked out the window, she could see that her friend was riding on top of Sid, as she gave Billy a blow job. Milly burned with shame at the way Tom had made her moan, just as the boys were now making Nelly moan. She didn't know whether to feel better or worse, that she was just like her friend. With that thought niggling through her head, she fell into an exhausted sleep.

Tom's father finds Milly in his bed

Milly awoke hours later to find a grown man crawling into bed with her. She almost screamed out in fright, but it came out as a gasp quickly suppressed by biting her lip. "Didn't mean to surprise you Lilly, the man chuckled, "Just got back early from my business trip, so I decided to spend what's left of the night with you. You know my wife would tear into me for drinking like this. The man had the same arrogant voice as Tom and the same handsome dark hair, but he was older with a bald spot on his head and a paunch for a belly.

Milly realized with a start that this drunk man crawling under the covers with her was Tom's father. She was lying naked in his mistresses bed, so of course he assumed that she was his mistress. At that moment Milly almost ran screaming from the room. She was groggy and scared to death and just wanted to get out of this awful house, where she and her best friend had done such unspeakable acts.

With horror, Milly realized, however, that she couldn't scream or bolt from the room, because it would alert the drunk man that something was amiss. Milly had always had a knack for deception, and she realized with a sinking feeling in the pit of her belly that she would be in big trouble if this man discovered who she really was. He smelled like a beer keg and was so clearly drunk that he hadn't even realized that she wasn't his stuck-up mistress. If he kept the light off, she could probably convince him that he was lying in bed with his Lilly until he passed out from the alcohol. She just had to avoid talking and placate him until he relaxed enough to fall asleep.

Unfortunately, the man was hardly in the mood for sleep. "Baby, I've been thinking about you all night. I just had to see you. Come here and give me a kiss, baby. His hands and mouth reached for her. The beer on his breath stunk and she shivered in horror at the feel of his hairy arms as they wrapped around her pulling her close, yet she had to open his mouth to his and pretend that everything was normal. He gave her a long wet kiss with a bit of tongue action, which almost made Milly gag, but she managed to not turn away and let him kiss her as long as he liked. Milly almost leaped out of the bed, however, when his hands started fondling her breasts. It took all her self control to hold herself rigidly still while the man explored her generous mammaries. "I've been dreaming of your big-titties all week. Baby, come here and let your big boy play with them. It took every once of self control for Milly to hold herself still as the fat man started stuffing her nipples into his mouth and sucking on them. Considering how intimately he was touching her, she was amazed that the man hadn't discovered the deception yet, but she couldn't think of anything to do, but keep playing along as long as possible. She realized with a start that she did look a lot like the Lilly in the photograph on the wall. She had the woman's same generous figure and her dirty blond hair. She could see how she could be mistaken for the woman in the dark.

Tom's father was more gentle than Tom had been, and he knew how to give a woman pleasure. To her horror, Milly felt something pleasurable stir within her. Her sensitive nipples were responding to the man's ministrations. He rolled one inflamed nipple between his thumb and forefinger will laving the other with his tongue. Milly let herself breath heavily, pretending to be turned on, when she discovered that she wasn't pretending any more. She felt an appreciative sigh working its way up her throat, which she desperately swallowed.

Suddenly, Tom's father was kissing his way down her belly, leaving behind a trail of ticklish delights until he crawled between her thighs. "Oh my baby slept nude just for me", he murmured as he dipped his tongue into the thicket of pubic hair between her thighs.

Milly wanted to buck her hips to get away from the tongue, but it was relentless, burrowing deeper until he found her slit of pink flesh. He licked and his clever fingers rubbed in just the right places. He might be fat and smell like a beer keg, yet he knew how to stimulate a woman.

Milly's traitorous body was responding, despite her best efforts. She could feel herself getting wet as he rubbed and licked the lobes of her vagina. It wasn't long before Milly couldn't help herself. She was opening thighs wider. She had never had a man touch her in this way and it was absolutely intoxicating.

Suddenly, she didn't care that he was twice his age and she would be in big trouble if caught in this man's bed. All she could think about was how much she wanted him to keep licking her. Her world became her vagina and it demanded more.

When he crawled on top of her, she was no longer thinking rationally. She was only thinking about the wonderful sensations rebounding between her thighs and tingling up and down her spine. Tom's father wasn't as hard as Tom had been, but his manhood was still potent when he began thrusting it in between her thighs. Suddenly she didn't care about his hairy belly or his bald spot. She only wanted to feel his manhood stuffed into her tight little box, rubbing on that special nerve that made her turn into wet and tremble in pleasure. His staff felt so good inside her as did his lips on her breasts which were sucking on her inflamed nipples. As his manhood plunged into her most intimate parts over and over, she heard him whispering in a husky voice in her ear, "Daddy loves his big-titty whore." Then, he buried his face between her breasts and groaned over and over as he continued working his staff in and out of her.

Milly was shocked to be called a "big titty whore", but it didn't stop her own moans which were coming bubbling up within her. She bit her bottom lip and tried to contain her own shouts of pleasure, knowing that they might not sound like Lilly's. She only partially managed to bottle up her moans, and they came squeaking out of her, but Tom's father didn't seem to notice. Maybe he was too inebriated and tired to notice. He rolled off Milly and was sound asleep within a minute after he gave one final groan and Milly felt his erection spurting its seed inside her.

Milly, however, was so traumatized that she couldn't move. She knew that she should get out of that bed, but all she could think about was how her traitorous body had responded to the man's tongue and penis and how she had moaned so enthusiastically when he had whispered that she was a "big titty whore" her ear. Why had she enjoyed it when Tom had slapped her buttocks and taken her doggy style on the coffee table? What kind of girl let a boy and his father screw her and call her names like slut and whore? What was wrong with her?

Finally, fear of Tom's father waking up and wanting to touch her again gave Milly the willpower to crawl miserably out of the big king-sized bed. She gathered up the clothes that she had borrowed and placed them back in Lilly's walk-in closet. It was a relief to change back into her jeans and sweatshirt, which covered her body and transformed her back into an ordinary teenager with no obvious sexual endowments. Then, she silently crept out of the room and eased shut the door.

She stood in the dark hallway, trying to figure out how to get home. Everyone from the party had vanished hours ago. It was 3am and she had no way of getting home. She thought about waking Tom and asking him to drive her home, but she wasn't sure that she wanted to ever see the boy again. Or maybe she did want to see him again and that was even more frightening. Her body ached after sex with Tom, yet it also ached for it again.

Milly considered the long walk home, and finally decided to go search for Nelly in the big house, but she knew with a shudder of both dread and anticipation that she would probably find her friend sleeping next to Tom. She figured that she and Nelly together could convince Tom to drive them home. She crept through the many rooms in the house, searching for her friend.

In the end, she found Nelly slumbering alone on the couch downstairs, obviously sleeping off a bout of alcohol and sex. Milly didn't want to think about how many boys Nelly had bedded that night. She hoped that it had only been Sid and Billy, but Milly knew that Tom ran with a wider clique of friends, and she suspected that Nelly had been shared with more than a few of them. She was too confused about what had just happened to herself to judge Nelly at this moment. All she knew is that she needed to get home. She shook Nelly for a long while none too gently, before she was able to bring the slumbering girl to a semiconscious state.

"Nelly, we have to go home. It's 3 in the morning and my mother is going to kill me!" Nelly was a mess and clearly didn't want to move, but Milly managed to drag the girl outside where the bracing night air finally brought the girl to her senses.

"Nelly, where's Tom? Can he drive us home?" Nelly, started to shout for Tom, but Milly hushed her friend. "Keep it down. You'll wake Tom's dad?"

"What are you talking about. He's away on a business trip."

"No he's not, he just came home." Milly blushed, thinking about what he had done to her when he came home, but Nelly was too agitated to notice.

"Did he see the party?" Nelly asked anxiously.

"I think it was all over when he arrived and he was drunk, so I doubt he noticed the mess."

Nelly insisted that they go find Tom, but he was nowhere to be found in the house, and his car was gone. Milly wanted to walk home, but Nelly insisted that they clean up the mess so that Tom's father wouldn't find any evidence of the party. At that point, Milly could have cared less whether Tom got in trouble or not, but her friend insisted. For the next hour, the two girls gathered up all the cups and cans, and swept up and mopped away the detritus from the party. At 4:30am, they wearily started trudging home. The hike was over an hour. Nelly was miserable company, since she was nursing a headache from all the alcohol, so Milly was left alone with her thoughts during the walk. She wondered why she had let Nelly talk her into going to this miserable party. She wondered why she had ended up bent over a coffee table being screwed by Tom while Nelly screwed two of Tom's friends.

The next morning, Tom's father woke up groggy from a hangover and memories of amazing sex with his mistress Lilly. She hadn't smelled of old cigarettes like she normally did and had been so compliant and willing. Normally, she was such a demanding woman. She had insisted that he buy this house out of town, so their sexual trysts could take place far from prying eyes. The woman's body had been so nubile and fresh and her vagina so wet for him, but then he realized in the haze of his hangover that it must have been a dream, where he fantasized about the mistress he wanted, rather than the mistress he had. He wanted a blond woman as busty and curvy as Lilly, but younger and more compliant to his sexual demands. With a sigh, he concluded that the woman in his dream had been too perfect to be real. Still, he got an erection just remembering how good the sex had been in that dream.

Milly investigates her mother's secret past

Milly also had arousing dreams from that night. She told herself that she just wanted to forget what Tom and Tom's father had done to her, but as much as she tried to suppress it, memories from that night came to her in her dreams. She woke up in a sweat with wet arousal leaking between her thighs. She could still remember the way it had felt to be pressed against that hard, cold glass, while Tom penetrated her from behind. It had been so shocking, yet so arousing to be taken like that, with Tom punishing her for resisting him. The way he had slapped her buttocks and held her down against the coffee table had been humiliating.

Milly knew that most people didn't have sex that way. It was nothing like the romantic encounters in the movies or the novels. Yet, Milly's traitorous body had wanted it. At least Tom was a handsome boy that caught the eyes of all the girls at school, even if he was arrogant and cruel. Even more disturbing was the fact that Milly had wanted, or at least her body had wanted, the sex with Tom's father. She shuddered remembering the hairy man with a pot belly, but she had moaned so eagerly when he penetrated her. She wasn't supposed to like sex with fat men twice her age, but evidently she had.

Milly began to wonder about the women who had sex outside the bounds of respectable society. She knew what she and Nelly had done with the boys could get them ostracized from polite company in her town. She had heard the rumors about her mother. She knew that many of the women in town didn't like her mother, despite the fact that she had tried so hard to join their clubs. She wondered what her mother had been like at her age and what she had done to be permanently excluded from so many social functions in town.

In the end, her curiosity got the best of her, and Milly started digging through her mother's boxes in the attic. In the photo album sitting in the living room, Milly's mother was a prim and proper girl, but Milly found photos of her mother looking quite different. There were photos of her in the arms of several different boys, in dresses that were too low-cut to be proper. Milly thought the clothing styles in the 1970s were outlandish, yet in everyone of the photos her mother was wearing clothes that were either too revealing or too tight, and her mother certainly had the curves to attract attention. Milly had always thought her mother was so staid and boring, yet she was very different in these pictures.

The strangest photo was of her mother in a string bikini next to another woman on a beach. On the back, was scrawled "Best friends forever!" in a magic marker. The other woman in the photo was busty and blond, just like her mother. She was smiling broadly just like Milly's mother and they both looked inebriated. The photo fascinated Milly, because she had never seen her mother looking so carefree. In fact, she had never seen her mother drunk or in a bikini and she couldn't imagine her drinking on a beach with her best friend.

With a start, Milly realized that the other woman in the photo was the same women that Milly had seen in a photo on the wall in the room where she had been slept with Tom's father. The woman next to her mother in the photo was younger and slimmer than the photo on the wall, but Milly was sure that it was the same woman. Tom's father had called her "Lilly" when he had entered the room. Milly couldn't imagine her mother being best friends with a woman who was a mistress to a married man, but evidently her mother in her youth was nothing like the woman that Milly knew. Milly dug through her mother's papers and found several postcards addressed to her mother from Lilly. The two women had evidently been very close and they still lived in the same town, yet Milly had never seen her mother even talk to this woman who had once been her best friend.

In contrast to her mother, the photos that Milly found of her father were the same as the ones in the photo album. He was a nerdy, proper boy who did what he was told. Milly had always wondered what had brought her parents together. Although they grown up in the same small town and had been in the same class at the same school since grade school, there was not a single photo of them together before their marriage.

They had evidently had different friends and been nothing alike, yet they had ended up together. Milly's father was always kind to her mother, but Milly could tell that there wasn't much passion between the two of them. They loved her dearly Milly knew, but they never showed the same affection for each other. In the end, Milly returned all the photos and postcards to the box in the attic, but she wondered about her mother.

The girls clean up their mess

Lilly returned from the Bahamas to find Micky, as she called Tom's father disgruntled about something. He didn't seem to enjoy jumping in the sack with her as much as he had before. He didn't seem to think she was as attractive as before. Lilly knew that she wasn't the same hottie she had been in high school, but she was still the same busty blond who had kept Micky wrapped around her little finger for the last 5 years. She was far better in the sack than most women her age, so why was Micky complaining that sex with her could be better? Lilly could still turn the heads of most men in town, but she was reluctant to loose the man, because her Micky was the richest man in town, and she could get him to give her anything she asked, like the trip she had just taken to the Bahamas courtesy of his credit card.

It was times like this when she wished she and Shelly were still friends. She and Shelly had shared everything, including the boys they had bedded in high school. They had been inseparable and done everything together. They had been the wildest girls in their high school and after they graduated they had rented an apartment in Chicago together. For 2 years, they had a marvelous time together in the big city, going to bars and parties together in the Windy City.

Then, Shelly had suddenly announced she had decided get married and move back to their home town. Lilly hadn't been invited to her wedding and the two had never talked again. Eventually Lilly had moved back to the same dreary town where she had grown up to help her aging mother, but there was no one like Shelly to share her adventures anymore, so she ended up sleeping with rich men who could indulge her expensive tastes. She didn't care for Micky's brat Tom, but there weren't a lot of options in that small town, so it worried her that Micky was loosing interest in her.

rumisunqu
rumisunqu
37 Followers
1...45678...16