Innocence Lost Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShaneFull
ShaneFull
173 Followers

"You're lucky enough that we didn't rough you up and nice about giving you a good time so hang in there and it will be over soon."

Scott thrust in a few more inches and Jill began to scream and Dave stuck a corner of her shirt in her mouth. Tears began to flow from her eyes and Scott continued to push in his thick dick inside her and she felt something rip down and she tried to scream. Scott continued on little by little until he got it all in her and stopped to get her in focus again.

"Its all in babe, it will feel much better when you get used to it."

Scott started to pull out and after an inch he shoved it back in with a force. Then again and again, till she loosens up a little and then he started to fuck her slow and hard at the end of his in stroke.

Jill started to feel tingle on her pussy and started to contract her inner pussy, it hurts a little but it's just like a sting and then it all disappeared and then she started to moan with pleasure.

Pain is almost gone and excitement on her pussy started to take over. Scott fucked her until she came again and Scott followed suit pulling off her and shoot load of cum on her belly. Dave was jerking off and was about to come and released his load on Jill's face close to her mouth.

Dave and Scott cleaned her up and carried her to her bedroom and left the house.

Jill still thinking on what happened and decided that it's an experience that shell never forget. She got mixed feelings if she liked the fucking experience and wondered if she'll be ever be the same again. She then thought of Tammy, thinking what she could have gone to if she did stay. She was exhausted and she dosed off to sleep.

On the way out Scott and Dave laughed and joked around and thought Jill was a sport and wondered if they'll ever have the chance to fuck her again now that she know what they are made off especially Scott. Then Dave thought of Tammy and he had another hard on just thinking of her and then Scott said,

"Just remember to share Tammy when you get the chance to screw her. Just imagine her face when I will enter her tight little cunt."

Dave just smiled and they drove off.

* * * * * * * * *

As soon as Tammy closed the door behind her, she just stood there for a few minutes wondering if she should have stayed. She was waiting if Dave will go after her, she liked what she felt, the tingle in her pussy and arousing sensation when Dave was fondling her breast, but she was scared of what she doesn't know. She heard of the first time experience from friends but they're all different and inconsistent. She just wants to do it with someone she trusted and knowing that she will be in good hands when the time comes. She waited long enough for Dave but he never did and knowing Jill, she'll have both guys.

Jill doesn't have sex that often but she liked Scott and at least she know what to do Tammy thought to her self. Tammy knows that Jill will give her the details tomorrow and she was surprised to that he never felt any jealousy knowing that Dave will be fucking her too. She knows that its over between her and Dave but she decided that they'd be friends.

Tammy started to walk down the sidewalk, it's past 10:00 p.m. and she doesn't know if she'll ever get home before midnight. It's a nice neighborhood and she's not worried being out on the street this late its just that it will be a long walk home.

She walked two blocks and started to cross the street when she noticed a car approaching so she waited till the car pass by. It is a small car a little beaten up, one of those small import cars, looks like an old model excel. As it get closer she noticed that there's a sign on top of the roof, its a pizza delivery and then it stopped right in front of her. She leaned down to look over the driver and she saw a guy about her age, medium built and he wear eyeglasses but she don't recognize him of someone she knew. The driver leaned over and said, "Hi Tammy!"

She was surprised he knew her name, "Do I know you?"

"I don't believe so but I sure know you from school, I'm Jay. Where are you heading, do you want a lift?"

"I'm on my way home and my brother forgot to pick me up" she lied.

"I could take you home, I just delivered my last pizza run."

"Are you sure it's OK?"

"Sure I got nothing better to do."

Jay reached over the passenger seat and opened the door for Tammy and she went in.

"Sorry its a little cramp in here, not like the cars you are used to."

"What do you mean, its a fine car and brings you to point A to point B right? And at least you have a car. I really appreciate this, thank you."

"No problem, you have to show me the way though."

Dave drove off and Jill gave him direction to home. They were silent until Tammy started the conversation,

"How do you know me in school?"

"Believe it or not but you are popular in school, a beautiful girl like you sure attract attention from us guys. Just talking to you seems like you're a nice girl too. By the way, are you hungry or thirsty? I got a take home pizza and a six pack of cola."

Tammy could use a bite since she just ate a little at dinner. Dave reached over the back seat and grabbed a small size pizza box and hand it over to Tammy and a cola for her,

"Here have some, I couldn't finish it anyway."

Tammy just smiled at him and opened the box and took a slice of pizza. "Thanks, you're so kind. How come I don't remember seeing you at school?"

"Well, I'm not with one of the popular groupie like you and besides I don't hang around at school that much after classes." "I'm not with a popular group?" said Tammy.

"Yah, but you got your looks, body and Oh, sorry."

Tammy just blushed a little from the unintentional compliment and so did Jay. They glanced at each other and laughed, they continued to talk while Tammy gives direction and ate pizza.

"Turn left on the next cross street and the house will be the fifth one on the left."

Jay turned and pulled over the fifth house and Tammy got off the car, closed the door,

"Hope to see you in school and don't be afraid to say HI! Thanks again."

And she gave him the most beautiful smile he ever seen. Jay drove off as soon as Tammy got in the house and he was so happy to be with the girl that he has a crush on since 4th Grade.

Tammy got in the house and went to the kitchen to get a glass of water. She noticed the pants that her father kicked off the side and her mother's blouse by the kitchen sink. She just picked it up and folded it and stashed it by the desk located beside the foot of the stairs leading up.

She glanced at the wall clock and it's just past 11:00 p.m. She went to her bedroom and turned on the lights, sat in front of her dresser and looked at her self in the mirror. She was thinking of Jay, how nice he was to her and she actually had a good time even for just a short moment and she hoped she'd see him again at school. She then stood up and started to undress and took her bath robe and went to the bathroom down the hall way across her room to take a quick shower before going to bed, she wore a shower cap so she won't have to dry her hair.

After a quick shower, she returned to her bedroom and sat on her bed combing her long dark hair just like her mother. Then Jill, Scott and Dave flushed through her thoughts and the sex movie they were watching. She felt Dave's touch against her thigh and breast. She saw a man and woman on the screen kissing, fondling, sucking a cock, and licking a pussy.

She wondered how it feels, to feel a hard cock in her hands and she felt a tingling sensation between her legs and her hands started to open her robe. She touched her pubic hair and started to touch her slit, she felt excited and she lay down the bed and started to caress her slit with soft slow strokes until she found her clit and she moaned softly.

Without her knowing it her brother Josh came home already and went to her room to check on her if she's already home. Josh tried the doorknob quietly if its lock, Tammy was not in the habit of locking her door. He turned it and opened her sisters room just a crack so he could peek inside, he saw from under the door that the lights are still on, he just don't want to disturb her sister. As he looked through the small opening he saw her sister laying down on her bed her legs a little parted and her feet on the carpet floor. Her robe was partly opened exposing her pussy and he saw her one hand rubbing her cunt slowly and he thought he heard a moan.

Josh was shocked seeing her sister at this position and instantly his cock started to throb and he couldn't help not to stop staring at her. He observed her a little while and his cock was so stiff it made a bulge in front of his slacks and a pre cum seeping through the fabric. A lot of things going through his mind and right at the moment all he could think of is her nice little cunt exposed to him for the first time. No moral could stop him now and he opened the door to her sisters room wide enough to get his body in and made a sound loud enough that only her sister could hear.

Tammy bolted up to a sitting position and covered her legs with the robe, she was embarrassed seeing her brother halfway through her bedroom door.

"What are you doing sis?" he whispered.

"Nothing, you should leave now, please" her head lowered not looking at his brother.

Josh was already in her room and closed the door behind him and approached her, Tammy still not looking and she don't know what to say.

"Tammy, don't be ashamed its all natural."

"What natural?" she asked.

"What you are doing, masturbating."

"I am not" she said.

"Come on sis, I know what I saw and that's masturbating. Although you're doing it the wrong way" he teased.

Tammy didn't say a thing, she just stared at the floor.

"Don't be embarrassed sis, I do it too and I admit I do it quite often" Josh confessed.

"Sure, but no one ever caught you, this is embarrassing" she commented.

"Well, it will be our little secret between you and me. And it's me Josh, your big brother. You trust me don't you?"

"I do, but I still can't imagine.." then Josh moved closer and lifted his sister's face up to face him and said,

"Tammy, I love you and nothing should be a secret or malice between us."

Tammy just smiled back at him. Then she noticed the bulge on Josh's slack and he noticed that she saw it too.

"See, I admit that you turned me on and right now my dick is aching to get out of my pants, want to see?"

"Nooo, are you kidding Josh?" she asked.

"Nope I'm not kidding, I saw yours and might as well show you mine" and before Tammy could reply Josh got his cock out, she didn't even noticed him undoing his fly.

Josh stood there in front of her holding his stiff cock. His cock measured at 7 inches and Tammy was staring at it. Tammy saw for the first time a real cock and up-close, the only one she saw was last night on the screen. Josh could see that her sister was getting excited but hesitant on what's going on.

"Do you mind if I masturbate here and you could watch me"

He then sat beside Tammy after dropping his pants completely off. Josh gripped his hand on his stiff cock and began to stroke it up and down.

Tammy wanted to protest but she felt like loosing every reason she attempted with his brother and she just looked the other way and wrapped her robe tighter around her body. Josh just continued to jerk of slowly and just looking at her sister.

Tammy looked every where except at Josh and then she saw what her brother were doing on the mirror on her dresser. She don't know if he knew she could see his reflection on the mirror but she was curious on how her brother was jerking off and quite frankly she was getting hotter too and she suddenly felt the tingling sensation on her pussy again. She finally gave in and faced Josh.

"Ok, but this is just between us. This is just new to me and I don't have a clue about having sex. Few guys attempted this but I'm too afraid of what I don't know or what to expect and I wanted someone who I trust and will not hurt me."

Josh just looked at her and he moved closer,

"Don't worry, I'll teach you and you won't be afraid anymore and I promise you, you'll love it."

* * * * * * * * *

Nothing's gonna stop the burning desire of Josh towards her sister, although it's wrong that doesn't matter anymore at the moment. Right now all he could think of is not to frighten her or do anything that will change her mind on what's about to happen between brother and sister. He kept stroking his shaft and pre cum started to flow out of Josh's pee hole. Tammy noticed and pointed at it,

"Are you coming already?"

"No it's called pre cum. When we're excited, we release fluid, a sort of lubricant that also helps in lovemaking. Go ahead touch it with your finger tip."

Tammy touched it and got some of the pre cum on her fingertip and rubbed it between her thumb and pointer finger. It's slippery and thick like rubbing oil.

"Go taste it" Josh suggested.

Tammy remembers the movie scene when she was at Jill's when a woman was sucking off a man's dick. She licked her finger and it tasted a little salty. Josh knew what she was thinking and said,

"Its something to get used to. You got to, especially when you wanted to please your man and one of them is to suck his dick."

"Does it really give you pleasure?" asked Tammy.

"You would too I believe, the girls who did it to me at least did."

Tammy then reached over and took hold of Josh's shaft and his dick became even harder. She then slid off the bed and positioned her self in front of Josh and he spread his legs so she could move in further and closer to his dick. She holds his cock now with both hands and started to massage and feel his cock, tracing the contour of the head and shaft and fondled his ball. Her hands were all over his dick and balls, playing with it with amusement.

Josh just watched and let his sister do what she pleased and his balls begin to ache. He can't wait to see her sister completely naked but he just holds on, being patient for this could never happen again if it ever stopped.

"I would be nice to feel your lips and tongue on my cock sis, could you do it?"

Tammy leaned over and kissed the under shaft of his dick and traced her tongue up and down the length of his dick. She then kissed the head and licked some of the pre cum. She lowered her head till the entire head of his cock is inside her mouth. Josh felt it and saw it and he moaned a soft moan "Oohhh, Tammy." careful not to wake any one who's asleep.

Tammy seem to get turned on when she heard his brother moaned especially when she heard her name softly with sound of desire. She lowered her head a few more to were she was comfortable enough not to gag and then pulled up and down until she got into a slow rhythm.

Josh stroked her silken hair and "Aahh,Ooooo,Oh Tammy you couldn't possibly feel what I'm feeling, you got it, just like that."

Josh didn't move his eyes off her, storing all the details, seeing his cock in and out of Tammy's small and lovely lip. She sucked him for a few more minutes until Josh held her head.

"Stop for now sis, I don't want to come yet"

And he guides her to stand up with him. They were both standing up Tammy standing 5 feet tall and Josh 5' 6". He reached over to untie her robe and then opened her robe to expose Tammy's curvy and medium size breast and he looked further down and saw her cunt with thin patch of pubic hair just above her slit.

Josh slid the robe off her shoulders and he cupped her breast fully. His hands are just perfectly proportioned to her breast. When he cupped it just barely covered the whole thing and her nipples were small and pointed, pinkish in contrast of her white skin. He then bent over a little to kiss her fully on the lips and she responded with no hesitation.

He embraced her and he ran her hands at her back and down to her ass cheeks and squeezed them gently. He then moved her back against the bed and slowly pushed her down till she's laid down her bottom just at the edge the bed. He spread her legs and he looked at his sisters beautiful fresh mound, untouched by any guy.

"Just relax and close your eyes sis" and he started to kiss her inner thighs and nearing her hot cunt.

He kissed the surrounding of her cunt then he licked her slit from bottom up to her clit and Tammy almost yelled in pleasure but she held it and gave some moan and bit her lips. Tammy unintentionally squeezed Josh's head between her thighs for a second or two because of the electrifying feeling she felt.

Josh continued to lick her pussy while he held her thighs open. He inserted his tongue inside her making scooping motion and tasting her sweet cunt juices. He could see her cunt juice started to flow down her butt and she's started to breathe heavily. She felt like exploding without control

"Stop Josh, stop."

Josh told her to let it go and don't hold it back. He continued to lick her snatch deep and a bit faster now, he knows that she's about to come due her rhythm. He parted her pussy lips with his fingers while his elbow was pushing her legs apart and up above his head. Her pink inside cunt walls are now exposed and he lick it furiously and sucking her clit. Tammy still tried to stop him with her soft sweet voice,

"Ahhh, stop Josh stop" and she was gripping her bed sheet.

Josh didn't pay attention on what she was saying but kept on sucking and licking her wet hot cunt.

Then it happen "Joooooosssssssshhhhh, oh my god, Josh" in low voice.

She came so hard that she squirted off her cum at his face but he still kept on it making sure that his sister would have her first orgasm she will never forget. Tammy writhed and jerked and she never felt it before and she was in cloud nine.

Josh looked at her beautiful sister and back at her cunt still contracting in rhythm with her body jerking. His sack was aching for release and he released her legs he climbed on top of the bed and positioned him self at Tammy's head stroking his dick and pointed it at Tammy's open mouth.

Tammy responded and sucked the head while stroking his shaft at the same time. Just looking at her lovely lips suck his throbbing cock makes his heart pound on his chest and more blood flows to his raging cock that seem to make his cock more longer than it used to. He pulled out off her mouth and helped her sister to slid up the middle of the bed and he moved between her legs. He held his stiff cock and pointed it on her slit sliding it up and down mixing his pre cum with her own pussy juice.

She moaned softly and lovingly and Josh slid his cock till the head parted her cunt lips and he moved it in and out her pussy slowly going deeper and deeper with each stroke.

He got about just pass 2 inches deep when he felt the wall that will give her pain when he breaks her hymen. He kept his in and out motion for a few minutes stopping at her hymen.

Tammy could feel his cock inside her cunt and she's hot again that makes her release more juice.

Josh asked her "Ready sis?"

And she responded by wrapping her arms around his neck and pulled him closer to him until his chest is pressed against hers.

Josh then slid his cock in till the head is in contact with her hymen and he slowly but hard pushing his cock deeper and deeper until it gave in and Tammy bit her lip in pain and tears started to flow down her temples and squeezed his body hard. Josh just continued to shove his dick all the way to the hilt and didn't move. He just wanted for Tammy to relax and for the pain to subside a little bit. He looked at her face and wiped off the tears in her eyes

"How are you feeling, I got it all the way in just relax and let me know if you want me to stop. It will be a little bit painful but it will go away I promise."

ShaneFull
ShaneFull
173 Followers