Innocence Lost Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShaneFull
ShaneFull
172 Followers

"It hurt but I think I could manage the pain" replied Tammy.

He kissed her fully on the lips and kissed her neck while he fondled her breast and pinching her erect nipples. He then proceeded to kiss down ward and licked the surrounding of her nipple and then with out warning he sucked the nipple and her moans gave him the signal to start to pull in and out of her pussy.

Tammy felt a little pain but she braved it and just bit her lower lip hoping that the pain will be gone soon. As of reading her thoughts the pain began to weaken and being replaced with pleasure that she couldn't explain.

Josh could tell too that her pussy loosened up began to fuck her pussy smoothly. Slow at first, fucking her with full length of his cock and then he will shove it hard all the way in, hold it there and started a grinding motion his cock twisting, grinding against her cunt walls.

Tammy continued to respond with his motion lifting her butt to meet his entrance and moaning with pleasure.

Josh lifted her legs and rested it on his shoulders and he fucked her deep and strong. Tammy's cunt began to contract and Josh could feel her pussy tightening at his shaft.

Tammy moaned "Ah, Ah, Ah, Ahhhhhhhh"

Josh could feel her cum squirting against his cock and at that moment he shove his cock deep all the way in and he released his full load of cum deep inside her.

She felt his hot cum squirting inside her and filling her cunt. It's too much that it started to over flow between his shaft and cunt lips, she thought he won't stop coming.

He withdrew his still hard cock off her cum filled pussy and rolled off her and lay beside her.

Tammy didn't move her eyes closed and breathing heavily.

Josh looked at her "How was it sis, are you OK?"

She smiled at him, "That was fantastic Josh, thank you."

"Don't be screwing up every guy now, your rep also counts you know and that's a big thing"

He kissed her on the cheek and started to clean up. He looked at her desk watch and it's almost 2 a.m.

"Time to get some sleep sweet cakes, talk to you later"

And he grabbed his clothes, turned off the light, opened the door and peeked out side to make sure their parent's bedroom door is closed. Then he closed the door ran down next-door where his room is and quietly closed his bedroom door behind him. Tammy wiped off her soaked pussy with her robe and pulled the blanket over her naked body. She was exhausted and she smiled, closed her eyes and fell asleep instantly.

Meanwhile, Rick was retrieving another small tape of the black box from his telescope, which is pointed at Tammy's room.

"That girl was hot and she just looks like her mother. Folks these days never bother to closed their windows assuming no one could see what they're up to"

He then inserted the tape on his tape player.

"Damn, too bad my angle to her bedroom is off."

He got the shot when she took her clothes off but didn't have much view of the actual action, mostly the back and when he's humping her with her.

"Damn, this might be a full time night job for me if this will keep going on. I think I'll have to rent this house again for next summer."

ShaneFull
ShaneFull
172 Followers