Innocence Lost Ch. 02-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My boots, slave. Remove them," Azlorik instructed, his patience with her wavering. If he didn't need her for healing, he wouldn't have bothered with her nonsense. She'd be dead already. Mistale jumped to do as he told her, removing his leather boots before sliding his pants down his hips to his feet. Stepping out of them, he made his way to the nest of furs and blankets she'd spread out for them and made himself comfortable. "Come to me, slave, and rest. You'll have to keep your strength up if you expect to endure living amongst the Ilythiiri. Not that I care how well you endure it since you cost me nothing. I expect to fetch a good price from selling you; therefore you must be properly trained and completely obedient. Come. Rest."

Rest sounded so good. She crawled in beside him, cuddling up to him, and found blessed peace in her reverie.