Innocence Lost Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShaneFull
ShaneFull
173 Followers

Joan looked up at him and saw the tent building up in front of his towel. Then Drake let loose of the towel and let it drop on the bathroom rug where his clothes where before Joan pick it up. He then turned towards her and his hard cock pointed directly at Joan.

Drake was still brushing his teeth and as he saw her looked up he turned his head looking at the ceiling at the wall to avoid her gaze and continued to brush his teeth.

Joan just shook her head and smiled then she took his hard cock in her mouth and started to suck it.

Drake hurried brushing his teeth and spiting it out then took the cup of water on top the bathroom counter and washed his mouth and then paid his attention on his wife kneeling in front of him and sucking his hard cock.

Joan thought that he'll be gone for a while and she'll miss him dearly at least she could please him before he leaves for his trip. She tightly wrapped her lovely lips around his stiff cock and moving her head fore and aft letting his shaft slide in and out between her lips. Her tongue pressed against the under side of his cock. And when she pulls out up to the head she'd trace the shape of its head with her tongue inside her mouth when only his cock head was inside. And then slid it again against his shaft when she slide it again in her mouth. She did this repeatedly for a while then she then start to bob her head faster his cock going in and out of her mouth in a faster phase. Then she heard him moan in pleasure calling her name.

"Oh Joan that feels good."

Then he noticed the time on the bathroom wall clock and he's running out of time. He then pulled his cock completely out of her mouth. Stood her up and took her skirt and panty off in one swift. Then he held her by the waist and lifted her up and sat her on top of the bathroom counter. He lifted her right leg with his left arm and holds his hard cock and points it on her snatch. Her pussy was already wet and he thrust in and his cock went in smoothly. When he got his cock head inside her, he let go of his cock and moved it to her left inner thigh pushing it to make his work room between her legs a little wider and then he shoved it all the way in to the hilt.

Joan was looking directly on his cock when he pointed it and positioned it on her cunt and she watched it disappear between her legs and at the same time she felt his cock slid against her cunt walls. She could feel and see it go deeper and deeper inside her cunt and she started to moan.

Drake then began to fuck her pussy faster and faster not wasting any time. He likes watching her pussy especially when his cock slides in and out of her tight pussy and hearing her moan. That's the best part that he always loves to see. Her mound was perfect, smooth tight and pink with just a small patch of thin pubic hair. Then he balls began to tighten and he could feel his load almost there to burst. He fucked her faster even and holding his load for just a few more pump and then he thrust it all the way in and released his hot load of cum deep inside her. And few seconds later he felt her pussy tightens and her body jerked a few times.

Joan moaned on every thrust that he made and she could feel his cock swell a little bigger and she saw his face tense and could tell that he's holding it. His cock going in and out of her cunt and she could see his cock shining, glistening with her juice. Seeing all this made her reach her climax, faster and he fucked her hole faster and faster. And when she felt his hot sperm deep inside her she came too in an instant and her body jerked a few times.

Drake pulled his cock out of her pussy so quick that it made a sucking sound and pop and she yelled

"Ow, don't pull it out that quick!"

"Sorry Hon, but I got to dress up I might miss the plane." he apologized.

He leaned over and kissed her on the lips. Then went in the bedroom and dressed up and was on his way after a few minutes. Grabbed his luggage off the bed and headed down stairs and kissed her again on the lips.

"I'll call you as soon as I get settled in a room somewhere OK?"

"Call me as soon as you arrive, it doesn't matter what time it is here. I just want to make sure that you made it safe" and she fixed his tie.

"Tell the kids I'll be back soon." Then he was gone.

In the mean time, Harry was in his office his feet prop up by the edge of his desk his hands locked together behind his head with a sinister smile on his face and looking up the ceiling. He finally got his plan on the works. He has its first phase moving to get Drake away from home and the second phase will start tomorrow when he calls Mrs.Langly tonight.

He couldn't stop thinking of her since the first time he saw her at the country club and ever since that day he never stopped of thinking of how she could have her. Till yesterday when the e-mail from the company's board of directors and the official package of the merger came in yesterday. He knew Drake could take care of the client problem with no worries. But the important thing was the merger.

Its the list of company personnel all around the country that has guaranteed position and promotion when the merger takes place and this was OFFICIAL and was mailed to all the branch offices. And on that list was Drake's name and he will be promoted to branch president that means that he will be taking over his place. His name was there for promotion too, but will make him move to another state as regional vice president.

Harry's plan to have Joan came the instant he read the official package and that asking for a rep on the merger is just a formality and he just sent Drake along as a support. He pictured her again and again in his thoughts, undressing her and put his imagination on what she looked like under that summer dress she wore at the luncheon. He pictured her laying down her legs wide apart her pussy inviting his dark long hard cock to enter. Then Harry's cock starts to harden and he came back from his illusion. He then reached over his desk and pressed a button

"Yes Harry?" a female voice spoke.

"Darlene, could you come in and give me hand?"

Darlene knew what her boss wanted, it's a code they made up and this one is a blowjob. She logged off her computer and left a note on her desk that she's taking note with the boss. Grab her box of tissue and went in to Harry's office and locked the door behind her.

Harry looked at her and waved her over his big dark and long cock already out.

Darlene is a Mexican in origin about 5' 5" and a little plump for her figure with large breast. She has curly dirty blond hair about shoulder length wearing a mini skirt and high heels. She's an average 5 if you grade her 1 to 10.

Harry's not attracted to her, she just offered him sex if he hires her that's all. And he doesn't mind cause she really could suck. He doesn't lust for her like he lusts for Joan and he could live with out Darlene if she ever decides to quit.

Darlene went around his desk and knelt in front of him and reached over and holds his cock, she couldn't get her fingers all around the circumference of his shaft. His cock would measure at 10" full-grown and maybe more if you measured it right.

Then she started to suck her boss' cock, its purplish head could barely fit in her mouth but she's one of those girls with a big mouth not loud or dirty but BIG mouth. Then she started to bob her head up and down.

Harry looked down at her and he saw right before her eyes Darlene morphed to the image of Joan. Joan's lips engorged in sucking his purplish cock head.

And Darlene kept sucking his cock the best she could.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Joan woke up with a big head ache and she took some Advil to ease it. She cooked breakfast for Josh and herself and had breakfast together before he heads up to school. She told him to tell Tammy if he sees her to be home tonight. Josh nodded and asked about his dad. Then she told him what his father told her but she didn't tell him about Harry. Josh finished up and off he went for school kissing his mom on the cheek on his way to the door.

She cleaned up the kitchen and then tended her flowerbed and garden by the side of the house. The phone rang in time when she just entered the back door and she ran over the phone and answered it. It was Drake and he said the meeting didn't go well and they're still working things out and told her he's sorry because he thought he had it under control. He said he'd keep in touch on any progress. She cheered him up telling him that he can do it and she believes in him. They both hang up and it was almost 11:00 already.

She heads up to their room and took a quick shower to freshen up but she didn't wet her hair by wearing a shower cap. She just stepped off the tub when she heard the doorbell. Then she took the towel and the doorbell rang again twice this time. She tried to dry off her body as much as she can and wore her white silk robe grabbed a panty from her dress drawer and slipped in her legs and pulling it up while she head for downstairs. She then closed the front of her robe covering up her bra less breast then looped the belt around her waist. She just reached the front door when she finished the knot in front of her securing her robe from opening. Then she opened the front door and saw Harry.

Harry was about to press the doorbell button again for the fourth time when the front door opened and that he was awe struck on seeing her. She's wearing a white silk robe, has a long sleeve and the length cut short just above the knee and bare foot. She was beautiful he thought. He was speechless then Joan spoke.

"Harry? You're a little early?"

"Sorry, I should have called first but you said I could come by any time."

"Oh, its alright I just wasn't expecting you till later. Please come in."

Harry stepped in then turned around to face her and waited for her while she closes the door. Then he said

"Nice outfit." jokingly.

"Sorry about this. I just stepped off the shower when you rang and I didn't got the chance to dress appropriately."

She then went ahead of him and waved him to follow her. He followed behind her and he saw shapely body. He could see her panty through her robe and when she passed through the big window and light shinning through in front of her and through her robe casting the shape of her smooth legs. She brought her to the living room and offered him to seat and said

"Have a seat, and make your self comfortable while I change. I feel awkward with this on."

He turned around and saw her nipples through her robe. And his desire for her kept growing from the minute she opened that door.

"You really don't have to, my pleasures all mine" he pretended to joke.

"It will only take me a few second?" Sticking her right thumb out towards up the stairs.

"It will just take a minute of your time to hear me out and it all depends to you if you want to hear it or I'm gone." and he shrugged his shoulder.

Joan thought it over although she's not comfortable if it won't take that long.....She then said ok.

"Have a seat then" she offered him.

He wanted to seat right in front of her so he wanted to see where she would seat.

"Ladies first" he told her and bowed his head like a servant.

He's trying his best to make her comfortable and forget what she was wearing and seem to work cause she feeling right at home again.

"Well thank you" she smiled.

She sat on the couch her left arm perched on the armrest and her right hand resting on top of her thighs holding the opening of her robe close together preventing it from opening. Then he sat on the love seat across from her and started to tell her

"I really don't know where to start but it's about Drake. I'm afraid he might loose his position or maybe a job." he was looking down trying not looking at her and sees him lie.

"It got something to do with the merger isn't it?" she asked him.

He just nod his head and Joan was quiet for a while then said

"But I thought he's doing great and that's why you sent him to talk with your client, am I right?" her voice sounds worried.

"Yes, but he got some foul ups and we just swept it under the rug I could only cover up so much if you get what I mean? And I sent him so I could get some more leverage to keep him if he could get them back to our company but even that is no guarantee."

Joan soaked in all this information in her mind and analyzing it the way she could understand. She just talked to Drake and he said their meeting is not going well. Then he thought of him loosing his job. Loosing the house, the car, the kid's college funds, their whole future, and her family. And tears begun to build up in her eyes but she was holding it back.

Harry saw her concerns on her face and he noticed her eyes to water. This is becoming too easy and he started to imagine what would be his first move when she gives in. Will he have her suck his cock first? No, he doesn't want to scare her. How about fuck her right now before she changes her mind? No, he wants this to last. Then he knew what to do and his thought are back to the present.

Joan begins to think what to say. Harry didn't come over just to tell me that Drake's going to loose his job she finally thought.

"What can you do to help him keep him in the company?" she asked blankly.

Harry just smiled from the inside and seeing his desires will soon come true the way his plans are going as planned not even a hint from him and she's doing it all by herself. She's smart he thought and he answered her looking at her straight in the eye

"I could help Drake, there's no doubt in my mind I could. I got connections from the top, I knew people."

"Why don't you?" looking back at him.

"I want to but what is it in for me? I could ruin my position and loose trust from them if Drake doesn't show progress. It might mean my job too and that's the biggest risk I don't want to gamble with."

Then Joan was thinking again for any reason she could tell Harry that he should help Drake and she came up with non. Then she remembered Harry's words, and he said it again, "Its all up to you" he told her, she remembered. "It's all up to me?" she said to herself thinking it loud.

"And what can I do?" She asked him straight.

"What can you offer me that I'll take my chance of loosing my job too?" he asked back.

Joan was quiet but she already knew the answer to that before she even asked him. She recalled the lust she saw in his eyes back at the clubhouse during the luncheon and the way he joked suggestively and his sexy compliments. She got nothing but one thing and it all came in one big picture what he wants from her and she is mad at him she don't even want to say his name.

"What's my guarantee that my husband will still have his position."

"What are you suggesting?"

"I know what you want and you know I only have my self to offer so don't tell me you don't know what I'm offering." her voice a little harsh.

Harry looked at her staring at her and said OK.

"My word and your trust is my only guarantee." He finally said.

"And the terms?"

Harry's cock begins to harden the moment she asked the questions. He really hasn't thought of it.

"First, You are mine till the day your husband returns back from his trip when ever that may be. Second, I will have the luxury of having you whenever I want. Third, you will do what ever I say and ask of you to do."

Joan thought about the terms. "I accept your first. Second, One session per day and not in your convenience alone but also for my self. Third, as long as it's not against the law and not to humiliate me or treat me as a slave" she countered.

"OK, but our session will be as long as I want it to be, within reason of course."

"I will trust you to keep your word and I want to add one last thing?"

"Sure, what is it?"

"That there will be no third parties and this will be only between you and me."

"Deal." he finally said.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Joan sat there quietly still thinking what she just got her self into. She couldn't possibly imagine herself to be with another man especially a black man. Then she doesn't know what to do next. She's still mad at herself at Harry and at Drake for not being there for her. She was nervous and she got mixed feeling about going through with this scheme of his. But it's all up to her she said again and again. But she thought of backing out and then she saw him stood up and went over her and sat beside her.

Harry then put his hand on her shoulder and turned her to face him.

"I want to see you naked from the first time I saw you."

He then reached over the folds of her robe in front of her chest and began to pry it open to see her breast.

She moved her hand to cover her tightly and

"Do we have to start now?" she nervously asked.

"I've been waiting for this moment and yes we start today."

"Not here then."

She stood up and she headed for the stairs. He followed her trailing behind her and observed her ass and legs. When she reached the stairs she told him with out looking at him that her kids usually gets home by 5:00. He looked at his watch and said to himself, "plenty off time".

She went through the hallway passing her bedroom and passed her kids room. She led him to their guestroom she don't what this man fuck her in her own bed which is reserved only for her and her husband. She opened the door to the room and went in left it open for him to come in. And then she sat on the edge of the bed waiting for him her eyes staring at the floor.

He then came in the room and closed the door behind him and made sure that it was locked. He looked her petite frame sitting at the right side of the bed and he approached her and stood in front of her towering over her. Then she told her to lay down.

She lay down as he told her but her hand covering the top and bottom section of her robe so it won't open.

He came closer and reached over to take hold one end of the cloth belt tied in front of her rob and he slowly pulled it up till the knot undid and continued to pull it off the loops of her robe. He then took her hands and positioned it beside her.

Then he started to open her robe exposing her beautiful round breast and her pink nipples and her mound protected only with the panty she just wore and her firm smooth thighs. Her body is perfectly proportional he thought. He then put his dark hands over her breast completely covering it. And his big hands, he gently squeezed her breast, fondling it and pinched her pink nipples.

Joan just laid there her head lying on one side and her eyes closed. She felt his large hands around her breast, squeezing, fondling pinching her nipples. No reaction or anything then she felt him sat beside her where her face was lying and she moved her head to the other side so she not faces him.

Then he felt his lips enveloped most of her right breast and her tongue lashing at her nipple and then he sucked it, and heard him making slurping sound and she felt it tingles. She felt pleasure building up within her especially when he bit her nipples but she held it back trying her best not to show any reaction or response at all.

Harry sat beside her where she was facing but she turned her head on her other side. He then bent over right above her and engulfed her right breast with his full mouth and he played with her nipple using his tongue while his right hand squeezed and fondles her left breast. He did this for a few minutes, sucking it making slurping sound and he even bit her nipple gently.

He then started to kiss her downwards toward her navel. Kissing her soft white smooth skin and he felt her stomach rising and falling while he kiss the surrounding of her navel and tummy area while he moved his left hand down her left inner thigh caressing it feeling her smooth skin. Then his kiss went back up towards her right breast this time and did the same thing, but he kissed the surrounding skin of her breast then kissed and licked the surrounding of the nipple, then with a sudden move of his lips sucked the nipple making that slurping sound again.

ShaneFull
ShaneFull
173 Followers