Innocence Lost Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShaneFull
ShaneFull
173 Followers

Joan still not moving though felt the pleasure building up. He felt his hand moved down to her inner thighs sliding it against the smoothness of her skin stopping just under her panty line with a pause and she thought he will start touching her cunt and she was anticipating it but his hands slid back down her legs. And at the same moment she felt his kiss down to her navel kissing her all over her stomach.

She felt him go up and next thing she knew he was kissing her right breast, around her nipple. She still didn't move a bit, except this time she bit her lower lip. Then in with out her expecting it he sucked her nipple making that audible slurping sound and she lost her control and gasp a bit of air and moved her head the other way facing him again but her eyes still closed.

Harry heard her gasp and he looked at her lovely face, he wanted to kiss her lips but he knew she's not ready yet to accept him but it won't last he told himself. But it's a start. He got two weeks worth of her and by the second week she'll be begging in complete surrender for more. She's smart and she will anticipate his next move but he will just make her think about it. He just plans to soften her today and tomorrow she will be completely his and he's willing to hold

Joan felt his mouth leave her now pointing nipple but he's still caressing her leg and inner thigh making her pussy tingle a bit in anticipation. Then she felt him moved off the bed beside her. She didn't felt any part of him touching her, she wanted to look but she decided not too. She could sense him standing in front of her legs looking down at her.

Harry stood up in front of her and just marveling her body, all of her just perfect and in proportion. Her breast not too small and not too big perfectly shaped her small pink nipple perfectly located in the middle of her breast. Her body and waist look almost like an hourglass. Then he saw the mound just below her tummy and baby-pink panty covering, protecting her pussy. The part of a woman that really turns him-on is a woman's cunt, smooth and tight. Not like those hairy rough pussies and lips all hanging and smells too. He already imagined how her pussy looks like and his already hard cock throbbed harder in his pants begging to come out. He began to unbuckle and unzip his pants and let it drop on the carpeted floor and he held his dark long huge cock and gave it a few strokes.

Joan was about to open her eyes when she heard him unbuckle and its zipper open up. She began to feel uneasy knowing that there's no going back and she never had any cock other than her husband's. Then she felt his legs against his knees and he prod her thighs to open up wider then she felt a something touch her thigh poking at her skin caressing it.

Then she felt it poke her pussy through her panty. Its head pressing against her pussy only the fabric of her panty is stopping it to go in. She tried to concentrate on something else hoping that she would not get excited, she just want this thing over with do his thing and hope he leaves and leave her alone. But her thoughts were in this thing trying to break her panty and especially when she could tell that it's big, she could feel it.

Harry was playing with her. He rubbed his cock all over her legs and inner thigh alternating and sometimes poking her skin. He really gets turned-on seeing his dark meat against her soft white skin. Then he pointed it right at her panty covering her pussy. Then he pressed it against the fabric in turn pressing her pussy lips and made a circular motion with his cock trying to bore through her panty.

Joan with all her will to control her excitement failed her especially when she felt his cock go rubbing around her covered pussy and she turned her head to the other side. Then she felt his legs pushed her inner thighs wider and felt his cock slide over the top of her mound then finally felt it sliding through her tummy, pass her navel. Then she felt his ball against her pussy and his cock resting on top of her stomach and she tried to ignore what its length is.

Harry got his cock resting on top of her stomach and what a sight he thought. Seeing his dark thick long cock against her white skin and petite body got him more excited. Then he took her left wrist lifting it and positioned her hand on top of his shaft by its hilt and moved her wrist forward her hand sliding slowly through the entire length of his cock. When it reached its tip he laid it back down beside her. He wanted her to see in her mind what she's in for since she won't open her eyes. He could tell her to look at it but he'll play her games he thought to himself.

Joan felt his cock smooth like velvet while her hand slid over its shaft further and further and she thought it would never end. She almost gasps picturing in her mind the length of his cock. She was just waiting for him to tell her to hold it but he took his wrist and put it back where it was before. Then she felt him move lifting his cock off her stomach. She was trying not to think his next move but she can't she was expecting him for her to suck him now she thought. But she waited for him but she doesn't know what he's doing now. She was getting excited but she was denying it.

Harry stood up towering between her legs her feet still on the carpet floor and then he stepped back away and noticed the wetness in her panty covering her mound. He couldn't wait anymore to see his most desiring part of her. He reached down to her panty by its waist and sliding his finger tips in and then he started to pull down slowly eyeing her mound anticipating how her pussy looks like. When he saw her pubic hair start to show he couldn't wait any longer and pulled it all the way to her knees down to her ankles and off.

Then he stood up looked at her mound her panties still in his right hand. His heart almost stopped beating in excitement seeing her perfect mound its not even close to what he imagined it would be and his cock stiffened even more. He drops the panty, knelt down, hands on her knees and started to part her legs wide open. He could see it much better now, a small patch of thin pubic hair just above her slit, her mound smooth and her pussy lips intact and he could just see a bit of pink lining in a small gap of her snatch.

Joan breath deeply when he felt his hand taking of her panties, sliding off her legs she felt her body shake knowing that he could see her private part supposedly meant only for her husband. She thought of closing her legs but it was too late. She felt his hand spreading her legs by her knees then he felt his finger touch just the inside of her pussy lips and she bit her lower lip as soon as he traced its finger up and down her cunt slit.

Harry traced her opening with his right middle finger up and down her pussy slit and he could feel the slick wetness. Then he took his finger in front of his face and saw small amount her juice on its fingertip and he licked it. It's sweet to the taste he thought. Then he traced her pussy again with the same finger and with his left hand holding his cock stroking it. He then suddenly began to insert his middle finger.

Joan was still trying to resist her urges when suddenly she felt his finger started to enter her pussy and her legs automatically responded to close pinning his hand between her inner thighs.

Her legs closed in trapping his hand between her thighs and he just grinned. Then Harry freed his left hand by letting go of his cock and moved it to her right knee. He then pushed it out slowly to spread her legs again wide enough for his hand and held it there then he continued to insert his right middle finger slowly through her opening sliding-in between her pussy lips and tight cunt walls. He did this slow while he stares at her face for any sign of reaction. Then he got his finger all the way in up to its hilt.

Joan felt his hand pushed her knee open and his finger started to go in again and she could feel his finger sliding her cunt walls and she was holding her breath until it stopped, his entire finger inside her and she let go of her breath. Her eyes still closed then she felt his finger inside her go around and around rubbing her entire inner pussy and she bit her lips and closing her eye lids harder, her face intense.

Harry saw her release her breath and he started to move his finger around inside her tight cunt probing it and saw her face tense up. Then he began to pull it out and then in again then probe again. Then he felt her getting wetter and wetter then he started to fuck her cunt hole with his finger in slow strokes.

Joan couldn't help to open her mouth with the pleasure she was feeling. Her mind running amuck doesn't know what to think any more. Then she felt his finger pulled out of her completely. Then she felt his hand grab hold of her ankles.

Harry lifted her legs by its ankle with both his hand and positioned her feet at the edge of the bed. Then he spread her legs outward exposing her mound completely and her pussy lips parted a bit and he could see her pink inner pussy slick with her cunt juice. He then had both of his arms through the under side of both her thighs and wrapped around to her waist his hands ending up on top of thighs finger tips spreading it and holding it open. And then he moved his head forward closer to her mound.

Joan Felt his tongue enter her love hole and going around and around. She felt it on her clit its tip pressing hard on it and then he'll suck it with the same slurping sound. She felt an electric shock run through her body and her chest lifted off the bed but she controlled her moan and held it in her mouth still open. Then her back came down resting on top of the bed.

Harry licked and sucked her cunt happily. Saw her back lift off the bed raising her chest high and her breast seems firmer and nipples pointing up then suddenly her back went flat against the bed. He continued to lick her and suck her clit till he saw her head starting to move slowly side to side on the bed. Then he let go of her left thigh and moved his right middle finger in position to enter her cunt hole again.

Joan's mind was fighting her urges but her body could only response to the feeling her cunt was experiencing and her pleasure begins to boil inside her. Then her head started to move side to side unknowingly to her. She felt his tongue lashing at her clit and then at the same moment she felt his finger entering her again further and further then it started to go in and out of her.

Harry sucked her clit and licked it hard and he stick his finger right in her love hole again. He alternately sucking and licking her clit while he finger-fuck her with his long dark middle finger. He then rotated his hand palm side up and with his inserted fingertip probed her upper cunt wall till he felt what he was searching for. He didn't stop licking and sucking her clit while his middle finger was long enough to rub her G spot.

Joan felt his finger touch something inside her and together with the pressure on her clit just lost it completely. For the first time since it started she opened her eyes staring at the ceiling and her hand grabbing hold of the bed sheet like she's going to rip it apart. And she began to lift her butt meeting his tongue pressing against her now swollen clit.

Harry is now pleased on what he saw and he continued to suck her clit and then started finger-fucking her again faster this time making sure that he touch her g-spot on the way in. His finger now completely covered with her cunt juice he saw.

Joan is now breathing heavily and her pussy aching to explode her pleasure reaching orgasm to its boiling point. She closed her eyes again and she just kept her bottom moving in rhythm of his finger and then she tensed.

Harry saw her tense and he stopped licking her clit and just watched her face, body and his finger in and out of her cunt as fast as he could till he felt her cum shooting at his finger inside her. He saw her body twist then went limp back flat on top of the bed her body jerked. He then took his finger out of her cunt and he started to lick her slit again tasting her cum and cunt juice flowing out of her love hole.

Joan was breathing heavily and she felt her body jerking and reaching her orgasm uncontrollably. She felt him licking her slit once again and after a few minutes he stopped and sensed him stood up and then waited. Then she heard him zip up his pants.

"I'll call you tomorrow morning." he told her.

Harry wanted to fuck her right there but he decided that he had her soften up today and tomorrow will be his day. He has trouble buttoning and zipping his pants because of his stiff hard cock sticking out but he managed it after wrestling it to stay inside his pants. He told her he'll call her tomorrow and he heads for the bedroom door.

Joan heard him open the door but didn't hear it closed. She then opened her eyes, closed her robe and moved her body on her right side tucking her thighs against her breast and her arms wrapped around her knees and just stared at the headboard of the bed.

ShaneFull
ShaneFull
173 Followers