Innocence Lost Ch. 04

Story Info
Tammy waits for Rick.
13.9k words
4.43
68.7k
12

Part 4 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/12/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShaneFull
ShaneFull
172 Followers

Drake at 40 years old and Joan at 38 years old were happily married with their son Josh who is 19 and their daughter Tammy who just turned 18. Drake is a tall handsome guy with beard and although his age was showing his built is still considered good with a height of 5' 9".

His wife Joan in the other hand was beautiful and petite with long dark hair just like those hair shampoo commercial models and she's 5' 3". Josh is tall and athletic type and most of the girls like him. Tammy is just like her mother petite and beautiful in fact you could easily mistaken mother and daughter to be sisters.

Drake works in one of the office branches for a large distribution company that has branches across the country. Joan is a stay at home wife and mother, although she didn't have a college degree because of having a family at an early age, she is smart and intelligent. She managed to get some college credit courses back then but when she gave birth to Tammy she concentrated on taking care of her family, they come first no matter what.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Chapter 4

Tammy waited for Rick again at the Kmart parking lot. While she was waiting she thought of what Josh told her when he approached her during lunch break. He told her that their dad's on a business trip, he left yesterday and will be gone for awhile Josh also told heard that mom wanted to talk to her and she want her home tonight.

She didn't bother to call her mom but she'll be home tonight. Then she saw his car and waved at him. Then the car pulled up in front of her. Soon they're in their penthouse again and Rick took out a big size envelope from the bedroom and handed it to Tammy.

"What's this?" she asked.

"It's all the copy of the recording I made and I already erased and deleted the one stored in my lap top."

Tammy looked inside the envelope and saw VHS tapes, a few computer disks and a CD. Then she closed it and looked at him.

"What am I supposed to do with this?"

"Do what ever you want with it, it's our deal right?"

She just stared at the envelope and hand it back to him.

"You can have it, I trust you won't show it to anyone it will be my remembrance of me to you."

"I got all of you right here." pointing in his chest.

"I know same here but it's different when you actually see me in action."

Rick just smiled at her and took the envelope from him and looked at it and looked back at her and he thought

"I rather see you and me than you and someone else doing it because it will just make me jealous." he jokingly told her.

Tammy thought of what he said and then smiled back at him.

"Why don't we?" her voice excited.

"Do what?" he asked back.

"You know, you and me, recording it and all." still excitement.

Rick smiled back at her and moved to seat beside her and embracing her.

"Don't have my stuff here that we'll need?"

"We'll do it on Saturday, we got the whole day I could make up a sleep over again and besides it will be our last night together." Her voice became sadder.

Then Rick squeezed her and prods her to get up and told her to take her clothes off and get in bed and he'll be with her in minute. He has to get her home in a few hours.

Josh got home a little early this time, he and his girlfriend had a misunderstanding and he just want to cool off before he say something that he'll regret. He closed the front door and went up stairs and when he got to his bedroom door he noticed the guestroom door was open.

He never has seen that door open for a while. He's curious and went over to look inside and before he closes the door saw his mom on the bed curled up and he noticed her panties on the carpet floor by the bed. He approached her and leaning over to pick up the pant and noticed her mom's cunt exposed. He was shocked at first and then his cock began to harden. He straightened up and called his mom.

Joan awakens on the sound of her son's voice and she automatically bolted up in sitting position and rubbed her eyes with the sleeve of her robe and her front robe slid open.

Josh couldn't avoid seeing his mom's breast and he just stared at it.

She stopped rubbing her eyes and saw her son staring at her chest and she forgot that her robe belt was gone when Harry took it off her. She immediately closed her front in embarrassment and yelled

"Josh!"

"Sorry mom, I didn't mean to, it's just there."

Then Joan saw her panties in Josh's hand and she reached over and snatched it off his hand. Upset and yelling at his son

"Josh! Get in your room NOW!"

Josh left his mom and went in his room. Closed the door and jumped in his bed. Laid back and looking up the ceiling. Her mom's cunt and breast kept running in his mind and then he thought of Tammy and his semi hard dick began to swell up.

Joan mad in embarrassment just shook her head and she almost cried. Realizing that she yelled at her son for the reasons that she created. She fell a sleep unknowingly and didn't hear her son came in. She looked at the time by the night stand 5:30 p.m.

Josh thought of his sister Tammy, reminiscing they both had together just few days ago. Then he took his hard cock out and started to jack off slowly his eyes close seeing Tammy in his mind fucking her.

Joan stood up and straightened her self. She looked around and then found she was looking for she bent over at retrieved the belt for her robe and wrapped it about her waist and tied a knot in front of her. Then she went to her son's bedroom to talk to him. She then opened the door and saw him.

Josh didn't hear the door open and he just lying there in bed, eyes close concentrating his thoughts fucking her sister in his mind with his right hand stroking his hard cock.

Joan stared at his son's cock, his hands stroking it. She was embarrassed and she then stepped out and closed the door making sure that she didn't make a sound. She then stood there. Then she knocks on his door.

"Josh?" she didn't open the door.

The knock broke Josh's concentration and sat straight trying to hide his cock.

"Yes mom?" he yelled at the door.

"I want to talk to you, meet me down in the kitchen in 30 minutes OK?"

"OK, mom."

Joan went to her bedroom and changed dress appropriately then checked her self in the mirror then head out the door and down the kitchen. She then went to the fridge and looked inside wondering what she could prepare for dinner since its late already. Then she heard Josh.

"What's up mom?"

She took a pitcher of orange juice she made this morning went to the counter and faced his son leaning over the breakfast nook.

"I'm sorry at yelling at you like that and it's not even your fault." she apologized.

"It's OK mom? I'm sorry too."

Joan tried to explain to him what she was doing at the guestroom. She told him that she just got off the shower and she was thinking of their dad and she misses him and she drift off to the guestroom and cause she don't want to be in their bedroom missing their dad more. Then she said that she's fine now.

Josh just stared at counter top and shrugs his shoulder.

"Well, I miss dad too." he said to his mom to make her feel better he believes.

Joan smiled back and asked him if he's up for pizza for dinner.

"Sure mom, I'm starving. Want me to call?"

"Sure Josh, no pineapples please and anchovies either."

Josh looked for the pizza delivery fridge magnet to get the number and he dialed the number.

Rick just pulled in the garage and Tammy got of the car then she told him

"I'll just go home and face mom, Josh said she want to talk to me?"

"Sure dear and Tam? We'll just take a brake tomorrow."

Tammy looked at him with a questioning look.

"I just taught that you could rest while I set things up in the room tomorrow. Get things ready?" Then he winked at her and smiled.

"I could help?" she offered.

"It's Ok. I could plan things better with out you around. You know? Have sex instead of setting things up. Besides I might have to buy some things too."

Tammy understood though she wanted to be with him. She told him OK and asked him when he'll pick her up Saturday.

"If you could make it here at 10:00 or earlier without your family getting suspicious that will be fine. Think you could pull it off?"

"Sure, if there's any problem I'll call you."

Then she's off the side door looked around and she's gone. She went to the front of the house and opened the front door with her keys and went in. Saw her brother and her mom by the dinning table having pizza. Then she strode over to her mom

"Hi mom!" and kissed her on the cheek.

Tammy took a slice of pizza and went to seat beside her brother facing their mom.

Joan not looking at her and said, "Where have you been young lady?" then she looked at her and took a bite of her pizza.

Tammy looked back to her mom with a questioning look. She's praying that she didn't get caught.

"Yesterday? You just hang up on me. I'm trying to get your friends number." her mom finished.

"Sorry mom, it will not happen again."

Tammy finished her story about the group project making up stories making her mom believe every bit of information. Then she asked her about another sleep over Saturday night but she'll be home tomorrow.

"No, you can't sleep over and I want you in by midnight." her mom told her.

"But mom? It's not a school night." she protested.

"That's what you get for hanging up on me." Joan smiled back at her daughter.

Joan was frustrated but at least she could still go out and she doesn't want her mother to change her mind for the worst.

"Can I leave early then?"

"Sure." Joan finally said.

Josh just didn't mind them. He just finished his pizza on hand and he took another piece. Then he looked at Tammy.

Tammy saw her brother staring at her then she nudge him on the shoulder with her own

"WHAT?" she demanded but smiling.

"Nothing, I just miss you too sis." and winked at her.

Joan smiled seeing her siblings together again.

Harry got home and took a beer from his fridge and went to his office and sat behind his neat desk. Took a sip of his beer and breath deeply.

"God, she's beautiful." he thought to himself.

He began to lick his lips trying to taste Joan's cunt juice again but nothing there. He then began to think of what's in store tomorrow when he comes to visit her again this time he will break her. Then he noticed his son walk in.

Rob his son was a little taller than his father, tall, dark and handsome same age as Josh but more athletic built. He normally stays with mom in another state but he preferred to be with his dad. He's more outgoing and he and his dad shares the same ideas.

He likes his dad a lot more cause he treats him like a man. Harry brought his son with him one time in a strip joint and had a blast together. He even paid a call girl for him. That's why he likes to stay with him. This time he's staying with his dad for a few months.

"Hi son!" Harry greeted him.

"Hi!" a bit sad.

"What's wrong?"

"Mother called and she wants me to fly over and stay with her for the summer."

"What's wrong with that?"

"I want to stay here for a while I just got here."

Harry looked at his son all grown up and such like him he thought. Then he said

"I'll talk to her don't worry, get some sleep got school tomorrow."

"Thanks" he gleamed and walked off his office jumping high reaching over the top of the door and slapped it pretending to dunk a ball or something.

Harry just shook his head smiling and then he called Rob's mother. Telling her that Rob is staying. Explained the merger, the possibility of him moving with in a couple of months. Maybe with in the state where she at, he added to calm her down. His ex-wife liked the idea and she gave in. He hangs the phone then walked over his filing cabinet and took a small plastic bottle.

He examined it through the light to see how full it is. Satisfied he squirts a little on his fingertip and rubbed it between his middle finger tip and thumb checking the smoothness of the oil. He then tossed it the air and caught it on the way down and put it in the pocket of his sports jacket. "I'll definitely need this, she's tight!" he said to himself. Then he took a cold shower.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Joan woke up after just about 8:30 her kids already gone to school. She slept a bit late already last night. She kept thinking of everything Harry's cock, Josh seeing her breast possibly her pussy too and then she saw his son jacking off and then about her husband.

She completely trusts Harry on his words, she got no choice, and she has too. Then the idea of Harry not sticking with his words and Drake out of work crossed her mind. She cried a bit till she fell a sleep.

She took a quick shower then drying her hair. Dressed up and started her morning routine. Then a little past 10:00 the phone rang and she looked at the phone and answered it hoping it was Drake but it's not her husband.

"I'm on my way over, be there in 10 minutes!" Harry spoke at the other end of the line and then hang up.

Joan started to panic, she doesn't know what to do or think. Then the picture of his cock began to appear in his thought, she remember feeling it big long and thick. She began to worry, and feeling scared.

She tried to erase her thoughts and concentrating on wiping her already cleaned counter top rubbing a stain she thought was there then suddenly the doorbell rang and she jumped from the sound of it. She just stood there and then it rang again then she went to her front door. Reached over the doorknob her hand shaking a little. She unlocked the bolt and opened the door.

Harry saw the door opened but he didn't see her. He steeped in and she was behind the door her face sad.

"What's the matter babe? Not expecting me at all?" he sarcastically asked.

Joan closed the door and locked it not saying a thing not trying do avoid his gaze. Then she walked over the living room area. Then he heard him again.

"Get us both something cold to drink and bring it up." then he finished it up with a "Please?"

Joan went to the kitchen and opened the fridge and looked inside looking for something she could serve. Milk, O.J., few varieties of sodas and a half bottle of sparkling wine. She doesn't know what to take and she decided for a soda and glass of water.

She dispensed some ice from the icemaker and put some on two empty glasses and another two filled with soda. Took a pitcher of water then changed her mind she took the bottle of sparkling wine instead. Thinking that it might get her drunk and ease her mind and her body. Then she took a serving tray to carry the glasses and bottle.

Harry already went to the guestroom was lying on the bed, his shoes are off and his clothes except his pants, he left it on. His hands behind his head hands interlocked. Then she saw her come in.

"Sorry, I really don't know what you wanted." she said while she put the tray down on top of the dresser.

Harry saw the selection and said

"Want to celebrate this special occasion?" he was referring to the bottle she brought.

Joan didn't say a thing she just stood there. She saw him almost naked except for his pants lying still on. She observed his almost masculine chest and stomach.

Harry was being impatient of her cold treatment but he let it go it doesn't really matter.

"Pour us some of that, that, whatever that bottle is." He couldn't tell what it is from where he is.

Joan poured them the wine and she handed him a glass. Then she saw him sip and she drank hers straight up.

"Whoa girl, want to get drunk don't you?"

Harry then just shook his head got off the bed took the glass from her hand and returned both glasses back on the tray. He then turned around went back and sat at the edge of the bed. And told her to take her clothes off, all of it.

Joan hesitated for a moment then started to undress. She took her top off first and then her shorts leaving her bra and panty on.

"Continue on, come now." he urged her.

Joan then slid the shoulder straps of her bra off her shoulder and off her arms turned it around so the clip is right in front of her and unhooked it. She dropped it and started to take her panties off. Then she just stood there, all naked her arms drape in front of her in a "V" shape covering her breast and pussy.

Harry didn't mind and he told her to come over and then he stood up as she approached.

Joan moved in front of him and her eyes directly leveled with his chest. Then he told her to take his pants off. She reached over and started to unbuckle his belt, unbutton his pants and zip down his fly and she could see the huge bump under his under shorts.

She stooped down to remove his pants off his ankles when she felt his hands on her shoulder prodding her to stay down there. Then she sat down on her heels and reached over his under shorts and pulled it down then his semi hard dark meat sprang forward almost hitting her face.

Harry was looking down at her observing any reaction she might show. He saw his cock inches from her face. Its cock looks huge and long and it's not even fully erect yet. He saw her beautiful face a little worried staring at his cock.

Joan looked at his cock right in her face dark thick and long and its just hangs there not even hard yet and she felt a tingle in her pussy. She waited for him to command what's her next move will be and then she saw him sat down at the edge of the bed leaned back his arms on his side supporting his back from going any much farther and then he opened his legs.

"You know what to do. I don't need to tell you everything or it will take us longer taking care of business and your kids might just walk in any minute. Do you want that?"

Joan thought about it and he's right. The sooner she gets him off the sooner he's out of her house. Then she knelt in front of him and holds his semi erect meat.

Harry was pleased, now that she got the idea and he smiled when she took his cock in her hand lifting it and her mouth about to reach its tip. Then the phone rang.

Joan looked at the phone by the nightstand and looked up to him.

"Let it ring, don't answer it."

Joan looked back at the ringing phone and on the sixth ring it stopped. She didn't hear the answering machine clicked-in but she knew it did. Then he told her to go on.

Joan held his mid shaft and felt its smooth skin and soft yet hard enough. She managed to grip his semi erect cock all the way around its girth but she was holding it tight. Then she lifts it up and aimed it towards her mouth. She got her lips tight around its head and started to suck and lick it in side her mouth.

Then his cock twitched and began to grow. It kept getting harder and harder forcing her fingertips around his shaft to separate its hold and she saw it get longer and its head began to move out off her lips. She can't get its head in her mouth but she still tried.

Harry saw her struggle to keep his cock head in her mouth. But she got a small lips that it stretched her mouth beyond its max and she got to let it go.

Joan was now wide eyed and she can't believe it. She knew that she couldn't take him in either end. And she's scared but she continued on to please him. All she could think of is get this over with she have no choice. She held his cock now with two hands and she could see that even with two hands side by side still didn't cover his entire length.

All she could do is lick its purplish head and suck its tip and kiss his velvety cock skin up and down his shaft while she stroke it the best she could with both her hands.

Harry's enjoying the show she was performing. Although she's a lousy cocksucker seeing his dark huge cock against her beautiful face gave him the satisfaction. He let her lick and suck his cock for a while till he's satisfied that she's giving it all she had to please him. Then he took her hands and pulled her with him when he rests his back on top of the bed.

ShaneFull
ShaneFull
172 Followers