Innocence Lost Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joan was trying her best to get him off although she's having a hard time she could feel her excitement in her pussy. Then she felt his hand took hold of hers and suddenly pulled her on top of him dragging her front body against his. She felt his cock sliding through the skin of her body then felt it against her stomach, her legs against his.

He then let go of her hands then Tammy position it between his armpits supporting her body then her legs on each side of his waist. This let left her positioned on top of him her body leaning forward facing down supported by her stretched arms facing his chest with her buttocks resting by his ball sack pressing against the slit of her cunt his cock jutting up.

He saw this and he grabbed her by the waist and prods her to slide forward. When she did, she ended sliding her cunt slit along the under side of his long shaft and then he prods her to slide back again.

Joan felt his long shaft against her slit rubbing her pussy lips along its girth when she slid forward and it felt good she thought. Then she felt his hand pushing her waist back and she got the idea what to do.

She began moving her ass forward and aft keeping her weight pressed down keeping pressure between her slit and his shaft. She'll move forward up the length to its head and then back to his balls. She tried to hold off her pleasure but it lit like a match giving fire to her pleasure while she rubbed her cunt against his long hard shaft.

She began riding him, sliding her cunt fore and aft his shaft then she bent a little more then his shaft touched her clit rubbing it. She felt her pleasure building up and up and she began to move faster.

Harry could feel her cunt through his underside of its cock and he loves it. Then he felt her juice began to flow against his shaft. She's getting excited he thought and that's a good thing. He then moved his hand from his waist to her breast cupping both with his hand, squeezing, fondling it and pinching her nipples.

He saw her face with pleasure. He began to feel her whole body, his hand all over her skin then back to her breast again while her motion changed its pace. She's sliding her butt faster now her back arched backwards giving more pressure on his shaft then he heard her start to moan softly in short sequences.

"Ahhh, Ahhh, Ahhh, Mmmm, Ahhh, Ahhh"

Then he pushed her off him to his right and he moved her on the middle of the bed then grabs her legs behind the knee and lifted it up. Then he lay down face down between her legs his face right on her pussy. He started to lick it and then suck it and lick it again and again sucking her clit.

Joan now on her back, legs high and wide with his head between her thighs. Sucking her off hard licking her fast and she heard those slurping sound again her pussy tingles in pleasure her orgasm reaching her faster than she wanted it till she can't control it any longer and she shoot her load in his mouth.

Harry kept licking her faster and faster and sucking her clit till he felt her tense up and tasted her sweet cum shoot at his mouth and he drank it with gusto. He kept licking her till her body stopped jerking and then he knelt up dropping her legs on the out side of his knees his cock sticking out above her.

She was exhausted, she thought she could hold her orgasm till he shoot his first but she was completely wrong. Her body could only response to her pleasure she was experiencing down her pussy than her thoughts of strong will.

She saw his cock sticking out above her pussy. And then he saw him reached over the night stand and saw him retrieve a small plastic bottle that she didn't notice was there before and he squirted a good amount of liquid on his hand and then started to spread it all over his cock.

She felt some of it drop on her stomach and it felt slick and cool. He saw him squirt some more in his hand then she felt it rubbing her hand with stuff on her already wet pussy making sure some of it get inside her then he rubbed some more on his cock concentrating on its head. She wanted to protest on what's about to happen but she knew it will be useless.

Harry finished covering his cock with the oil that he brought with him. Then he positioned himself between her legs and pushed her knees up her feet flat on the bed then he grab one of the pillows and slid it under her butt. Then he pushed her knees forward and spreading it wide as far as it gets and saw her pussy open up, he could see her pink walls wet with her juice and the oil he spread on it. He then told her to hold her legs wide and then he aimed his thick head on her opening and begun to thrust it in slow.

Joan could see and feel her cunt stretch accepting its head then she felt the pressure when its hard shaft began its entry and slowly it went in and she felt her cunt rip a little and pain shot through her and she screamed.

"Owwww!, Ow!, Ahhh!" she never cried that much before.

She could feel her cunt wall stretch as his cock gain entry then the pain began to subside but its still there. Then she felt his cock began to go in smoother now that her pussy ripped her wider to accept his thick hard cock. She was holding her breath now, feeling his cock go deeper and deeper inside her until it hit her inner most part and his cock wont go in any further.

It caused her a little pain when he tried to force more of it putting pressure in her cervix. And she moved her hand against his stomach to stop him from going in further and he did. She looked over her mound and saw her clit sticking out and maybe about 2 or more inches is sticking out of her cunt. Then she rests her head on the pillow trying to catch her breath and feeling her cunt full of his meat.

Harry pushed a little harder when he felt his tip hit a wall and stopped its smooth entry. He just wanted to make sure that that's as far as he could go in and it confirmed it when she tried to stop him to go in further seeing the pain her eyes. He loves it. Then he made circular motion and her body twisted in pain he could see it in her face. Then he pulled out a little and then in again hitting her cervix again and her hand moved to his chest stopping him.

"Please don't, it hurts. Please?" she begged him.

Harry heard her and she he knew what she meant. Then he just started to pull out again and just an inch then in again this time he didn't go all the way. He did it this way pulling farther and farther out after every few thrust until he could tell that she's getting used to it. Then his long and slow thrust began, in and out of her tight cunt.

Her pain began to ease and her pussy still tight began to get used to its size. She could feel it in and out of her long and slow, filling and deflating her like balloon she thought. She looked at his mound again and saw his dark meat in and out of her white pussy lips she don't know if she could feel pleasure or pain at the same time.

Harry could feel her tight pussy and he slowly fucked her in slow thrust. He did this for a few minutes then he felt his orgasm building up and he started to fasten the pace. His hard cock now going in out of her faster than before and then even faster.

She could feel his rhythm go faster and faster and sometimes he over thrust and hit her cervix and she let out a cry of pain each time. She knew he was coming soon but her orgasm wasn't there yet. The sharp pain that causes her when his cock hit her cervix made her loose the pleasure she was building up. Then in an instant he pulled out of her so quickly that she felt the sucking effect she felt pain again.

Then she felt hot load of cum in her tummy and stomach and she looked at it saw load of cum shoot out of his pee hole and in to her stomach and he jerk it some more with hand and some ended up on her breast. She didn't come but that's fine with her. Then she felt his cock on her stomach spreading and stirring his sperm about her stomach. Then he finally got off the bed and he disappeared out the door.

She then took some paper tissue of the box on the other side of the nightstand and wiped off his cum off her stomach and anywhere else. Then she heard the toilet flush and then he's back and started to dress up. She just breathes in relief that it's over for now.

Harry finished dressing up and was about to leave when he told her that he already made some calls and he'll call some more tonight.

Joan knew what he was talking about and she said

"Thank you." In soft voice, he almost didn't hear it.

"Pleasures all mine." and he winked at her and left.

Joan looked for the time and she almost jumped when she saw what time it is. She slid off the bed and she felt a little weird between her legs and a little pain still lingers in her pussy. She then started to collect her clothes and started for the bathroom and she felt awkward walking. Then she heard Josh call and then Tammy's voice too.

"Mom?" called Josh.

"Mom?" Tammy followed suit.

Joan ran to her bathroom and closed the door and turned the water on. In a few minutes she heard a knock on the bathroom door.

Tammy could hear the water running.

"Mom? Are you in there?" she asked with concern.

Joan heard her daughter's voice.

"Yes dear?"

"Are you OK?" Tammy asked again.

"I'm just taking a quick bath be out in a minute."

Tammy saw Josh passed her by the door and she followed and saw him enter the guestroom and she followed him inside.

Josh was looking for his mom too when he noticed the guestroom open again. He went in to check the room. He saw the bed sheet in a mess, a pillow just about the middle of the bed. He moved closer and to the bed and saw the wet stains at the middle of the bed and most of it on the pillow too and a little bloodstain. Then he noticed the small plastic bottle by the nightstand and took it examining it. Then he heard her sister came in.

"Josh, what are you doing? She's OK taking a bath."

Josh turned around and hid the bottle behind him.

"What do you have there?" she inquired.

"Nothing, lets go."

And he was all over her sister blocking her while pushing her out of the door.

"Alright! Alright! Jeez Josh?" she complained. Then Josh closed the door behind them.

At the same moment their mom came out of her bedroom drying her hair with a towel.

"You guys are early today?"

"Josh had a fight with his girlfriend and drag me home along with him since he got the car." Tammy answered first.

"What's all the yelling about?" Joan asked her kids.

"We saw a black man pulled out of the driveway and the front door was not locked. So we thought?" Josh answered.

Joan was panicking but she didn't show it.

"So that's why the doorbell kept buzzing. I was taking a bath and I didn't want o answer the door cause I know that you kids got your keys." She lied to her kids.

"See?" Tammy pushed Josh and she headed back down stairs.

"I just thought that...." Josh tried to explain then mom said it's OK and smiled at him and then said out loud so Tammy could hear it from down stairs.

"How about Chinese take out tonight!"

"Yeeeesssss!" Tammy yelled from down stairs then she said

"Hey mom! Dad left a message on the machine. He said everything went well with the client an he's in Seattle now and he'll call later tonight." her voice loud so her mom could hear her.

"Thank's Hon!" she yelled back at Tammy.

Then Joan went back to her room but she tapped Josh's cheek twice before she turned her back from him and said.

"Will you call the Chinese restaurant dear? I'll have the usual noodle."

Josh stared at her mom's back till she closed the door behind her and shrug his shoulder and went down to the kitchen and looked up the number for the Chinese delivery they always call.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

They finished eating dinner and Josh didn't really eat a lot and he kept staring at her mom. His mom caught him staring twice and he just looked at his plate and stabbed a shrimp on his plate and put it in his mouth then he stared at her again.

Then they cleaned up and went to their respective rooms. Joan already straightened the guestroom and she also noticed the wet stains and the small bloodstain on the pillow. She changed the sheets and pillowcases while the kid where still down stairs watching TV and waiting for their dinner. And she sense that her son Josh was beginning to suspect her when she caught him twice staring at her and the questioning look about the black guy driving off.

She also talked to Drake already when he called just before they started dinner. Told her that everything went fine and since he arrived in Seattle and sat at the merger convention learned that the company has to lay off a lot of personnel but they said a lot will be promoted to. At least that confirmed what Harry was talking about.

Josh at the meantime couldn't sleep and holding the plastic bottle of oil. He found out that it wasn't just an ordinary baby oil, its ticker yet smooth and you could smell its sweet scent up close and has a sweetness to it, he knows, he tried it. He thought of the things he saw and sense so far and tried to piece it together.

1st. Yesterday, he saw her almost naked on the guestroom bed, her panty on the floor and she hasn't prepared for dinner, cause she always does.

2nd. Today, he saw a black man drove off. Front door not locked. The stain on the bed sheet and pillow case.

3rd. The small amount of bloodstain on the pillowcase together with the wet mark, and the position of pillow where he found it.

4th. She didn't made dinner again and she was in the shower. She normally does it the other way around.

5th. She never use this stuff and if she does for what? This is used for one thing only he believes staring at the bottle.

Then the puzzle starts to move in their spots and he began to see that her mom's having an affair with a black man. Then he pictured her mom and a black man in the guestroom bed the black man lubing his large cock. Then he put the pillow under her. Then inserted his cock in his mom's pussy.

It was too big for her and it ripped her can and started to bleed a little and stained the pillow. Then he started to fuck her mom and juices from her and the oil flowed through her cunt and to the pillow and the bed sheet. He pictured her mom struggling and his dark skin on top of her.

Josh's cock hardened knowing that her mom's having an affair with a black man with a big dick. Then he unknowingly started to jerk of. Then Tammy came into his thoughts. He looked at the clock at his study table 11:30 p.m. He wondered if his mom is already asleep and Tammy too.

He stood up the plastic bottle still in his hand and opened his door and looked around the hallway. No lights under her mom's door he saw and Tammy's too. He checked Tammy's door and its not lock and he opened it and locked it behind him not making any noise. He could see her bed with help of the nightlight she had on her room then he climbed in bed with her.

Tammy was startled and she almost yelled when her brother wrapped his mouth against her mouth.

"Shhhhhhh, it's me sis?" he said.

"Josh! What are you doing?" she complained whispering.

"I just missed you sis." Then he pressed his crotch against her thigh.

Tammy felt the hardness of his cock through his under shorts.

"Not now, I'm not in the mood!"

"You sound like my girlfriend that's why we're having some trouble."

"Don't blame me?" she told him.

Josh then took her hand and put it against its crotch holding it there.

"Come sis, it's been a long time. And I want to try this."

Josh held up a plastic bottle and showed it to her. He explained to her and he squirt a little in her fingertip, she felt it, smelled it and tasted it. She was curious at the same time wanting to try it. So she said OK. Then Josh immediately pulled his shorts off and turned-on the side lamp and she stripped off her pajamas.

Soon they're both completely naked on top of her bed facing each other. His sister was kneeling sitting on her heels and he's sitting cross leg his dick sticking up. Tammy asked.

"What do you want to do?" she whispered.

"I'll put some of this on yours and lick it and you put some in mine and you lick it." he told her then he continued on, "You go first." he finished.

"Got a better idea we both do it at the same time." she offered.

"Whoa sis, learning something lately?" he jokingly whispered back.

She told him to go ahead and lie down and then she position herself on top of his face his head between her knees facing his legs. Then she said.

"Where's the bottle?"

She took the bottle from him and squirts some on her left hand then hand it back to her brother. Then she rubbed her hands together smearing the stuff all over her palm some of it dropped on his stomach.

Then she bent over and started to rub it all over his hard cock. Then she began to stroke his shaft and her hand slid smoothly on his shaft. Then she heard him moan with excitement. Then she lowered her head and wrapped her lips about his cock head and started to suck his head her hand going up and down his shaft.

Josh felt her lips sucking him and her hand jacking him of slowly. He then squirted some on his left fingertips and smudged it to her waiting cunt. He massaged her mound and slipping in a finger or two in her love hole then he wiped the excess off his finger on her left ass cheek. Then he moved his head and started to lick her slit.

Joan felt his finger caressing her mound and she felt a finger slid inside her wet hole and he moaned a little. She started to lick his head then down his shaft tasting the sweet stuff off his cock.

She then put it back in her mouth and slid her lips further down this time faster than before then she'll stop on its head and let her tongue play on his cock head and she'll slide it down again her head moving up and down. She liked the stuff she thought. It tasted good and it feels wonderful in her mouth when he suck his cock.

Josh was in pleasure and his sister was doing great sucking him off. He concentrated on her mound and sucking her clit tasting the sweet stuff off her cunt. His sister was really doing great and his ball began too tighten he could feel his orgasm reaching and then

"Sis stop! I don't want to come yet."

She stopped bobbing her head and gave his cock a quick few strokes and let it go. She then repositioned her self beside his brother and then she nudged him to get on top of her.

Josh moved between her legs and stroked his shaft a few times then he aimed his cock between her slit then rubbed it up and down of her cunt lip. He heard her moan and then she slid it all the way in their pubic hair pressed against each other.

She's still tight but a little looser now maybe it's the stuff he thought. Then he started to fuck her love hole in and out his cock went and he'll thrust it hard sometimes and then make a circular motion and he heard her moan again.

Then he started to fuck her faster and he felt her pussy tighten up about his shaft and her breathing faster. Then he even fucks her faster now. Her body began twist to her side and then her back arched and she wrapped her legs around his butt and locked it there and he felt her meet her thrust then she tensed and then she let go of his butt and her body jerked.

She was reaching her orgasm, her pleasure building up in her pussy then she couldn't take it any more. She met his thrust and then she shot her cum. Then she went limp exhausted but she felt her brother's cock began to slid in and out of her and went faster and faster.

In a few minutes he shot his load deep inside her. She could feel his hot cum shot a couple of times and felt his warm sperm flowing inside her. Then she felt his whole body pressing against her and then he rolled off her.

Then he kissed her sister and thanked her then his sister said.