Innocence Lost Ch. 05

Story Info
Harry wants Tammy's mother.
14.2k words
4.52
96.7k
9

Part 5 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/12/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShaneFull
ShaneFull
172 Followers

INTRO: Drake at 40 years old and Joan at 38 years old were happily married with their son Josh who is 19 and their daughter Tammy who just turned 18. Drake is a tall handsome guy with beard and although his age was showing his built is still considered good with a height of 5' 9".

His wife Joan in the other hand was beautiful and petite with long dark hair just like those hair shampoo commercial models and she's 5' 3". Josh is tall and athletic type and most of the girls like him. Tammy is just like her mother petite and beautiful in fact you could easily mistaken mother and daughter to be sisters.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Tammy was quiet for a moment then she shrugs off the vision of her mom and dad making love with each other. Seeing her father's cock going in and out of her mother's cunt. Then she turned to Harry.

"What are you going to do and I want to know what's in your mind?"

"I wanted to fuck your mother too." He answered her directly with out a lie.

She was quiet again, feeling jealous. "I want to be there when you do, I mean watch you and mom."

He was a little shocked hearing her say that, but then his cock started to harden again.

"How can we manage to do that?" he asked.

"I know you could think of something, I don't know how but promise me, OK?"

Rick just smiled, "OK?" then he reached for her hand and pulled her towards him gently and kissed her on the lips and started to caress her breast.

Tammy was getting excited too just thinking her mom being fucked by Rick and she will be watching and maybe join them too she thought. Then she reached for his cock and started to jack off his shaft to life while she responds to his kiss.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Joan was in the bathroom when their lunch was delivered in their room and Harry tipped the room service attendant more than what he usually do. They ate their lunch wearing bathrobes and they chatted while they consumed their meal.

She brought up the deal he promised her about the position for her husband and he acknowledge it and told her that she should know Monday when her husband gets home from work. Then she asked him when could she go.

Harry looked for the time and he answered, "Will it be a burden to ask if we could do it one last time before you leave?"

Joan looked at him and saw him smile at her, flirting. Then she said.

"OK, last time and I got to go." She told him and smiled back.

Harry then stood up from his chair and then unrobed himself exposing his already thick hard cock. He then walked over to Joan and holding his cock and pointed it to her face.

Joan observed his dark thick cock while he approached her. When his cock was within inches of her face she took hold of it and started to kiss its purplish head. Then tried to put it in her mouth. She got its thick head in her mouth and then started to suck it while she stroke its shaft with her right hand the best she could.

Harry don't want to waste time anymore so he stepped back a little and told her to stand up. He unrobed her before carrying her to the bed. This time he laid her in the middle of the bed. He then positioned himself on top of her, her chest between his knees. Then he started to rub his dark hard cock between her breast.

Joan felt his cock between her breast and she pressed her breast together with her hands sandwiching his cock right in the middle of her chest. She then felt his cock slid fore and aft of her breast. She licked his cock whenever it pushed close to her mouth till she felt him go a little faster.

Harry fucked her breast for a few moments and then he repositioned himself between her legs and started to kiss her thighs and then her wet cunt lips. Licking her love hole till it gets wetter, kissing her clit and sucking it till he could hear her lovely moans of pleasure.

Joan's pleasure was beginning to build up. Feeling his tongue against her wet cunt and his lips enclosed against her clit and feel him suck it. Then she felt his finger again inside her and went directly to her g-spot and shock of pleasure shot through her body and she tensed.

Harry felt her body responds to his skillful art of sucking and finger fucking. Then he knelt up holding his stiff thick cock and positioned himself between her open thighs and guided his cock to her cunt hole.

Joan felt his cock enter her wet cunt hole its head spreading her pussy lips wide till she felt its head pass her cunt lips. She then felt him move his body on top of her resting his against hers. She then felt his arms go under her armpits and wrapped upped to her shoulders.

Harry got his arms wrapped about her shoulders then he begins to kiss her cheeks, neck and ears then he kissed her fully on the lips and at the same moment he started to thrust his butt forward causing his cock to enter her cunt slowly.

Joan gasped within her mouth when she felt his cock started to enter her slowly. She could feel her cunt stretch slowly forcing and accepting his black huge cock inside her till it won't go in any further with just one slow thrust. Then she felt his cock started to pull out slow till only its head was in and then felt it to slowly go in again. She tried to let out a gasp or a moan but his kiss was preventing her to do so.

Harry was kissing her fully on the lips while he slowly thrust in and out of her slowly, making love to her. Then when he finally broke the kiss and started to kiss her neck again he finally heard her moan with pleasure and her butt started to move with his rhythm. Then after a few moments he felt her legs wrapped around his waist and her feet locked behind his lower back and she began to thrust faster than his thrust.

Joan was approaching her climax and she thrust her butt up faster than his. She wanted him to go faster but he seems to ignore her move. She just moved her butt round and round and thrusting her butt to meet his.

Harry ignored her thrust for a few more seconds fucking her slowly. Then he started to move his thrust a little faster and he heard her moan of pleasure from her lovely lips.

He stopped kissing her and just observed her lovely face. Her eyes closed and her mouth a little open letting out a moan for every thrust he made. Then he heard her soft low voice so faint he almost didn't catch what she was saying.

"Oh, faster, faster please." And breathing heavily and she moved her bottom meeting his thrust.

He then started to move his cock in circular motion while he thrust-in and he heard and saw her moan louder and her body started to twist. Then he began to fuck her faster and faster. His thighs now touching her butt and he saw her head started to move side to side slowly while she moan with pleasure. Then he felt her body tense.

Joan approached her climax and her orgasm was in the verge of blowing up. Her body tensed and then started to jerk and moaned then held her breath.

Harry was fucking her faster and faster now he felt her shot her cum against his shaft. Cum and cunt juice started to flow out between his shaft and cunt lips and some clinging on his shaft.

He didn't stop his rhythm until he reached his climax and with one full thrust he released his hot sperm deep within her cunt. He then felt her release the clamp of her feet and her leg fell on the bed and he lay limp on top of her.

After a few moments, she slid off from under him and went to the bathroom to freshen up. He just stayed in bed waiting for her. She sat on the toilet and contracted her muscle pussy to squeeze out his sperm from her cunt and she saw it oozing out of her and to the water below. Then she took a washcloth to wipe her face and body and then her swollen cunt mound.

He finally saw her came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her body. She then went around the bed to collect her clothes and started to dress up. She didn't say a thing and neither does he. He just watched her getting dressed and when she was about done he told her.

"Thank you for letting go, I want to tell you before you go that you're the best and I will not forget you."

"Its better to forget, I did my part and hopefully you did yours."

"Tell me one thing. Are you satisfied?"

She was done dressing up and was on her way out of the door and before she closed it behind her she said, "Yes."

Tammy and Rick were all dressed up and they're in the elevator on their way down when it stopped at the 10th floor. When the elevator door opened Tammy saw her mother about to enter when she suddenly looked up.

"Tammy! What are you doing here?" She was surprised to see her and then she noticed Rick beside her.

"Rick!" She said loudly then look backed at her daughter wide eyed.

Joan was so furious that she grabbed her daughter's arm and pulled her away from Rick. Then the elevators closed behind her before she could step out of it with her daughter.

"What's the meaning of this Rick? Answer me damn it!" her voice full of anger.

Rick doesn't know what to say at the moment cause he wasn't prepared for this and it wasn't expecting this to happen. Then he heard Tammy.

"Mom!"

Joan looked at her, "What can you say about your self?" Then she looked back at Rick.

"Why Rick? Why? After we invited you in our home?" Joan asked with anger, then she heard her daughter again.

"MOM! Stop it!"

"You have nothing to say about this!" she told her then she heard Rick spoke.

"Don't yell at her, she got no choice." his voice calm and looking at Joan.

Before Joan could question him back the elevator door opened. They're on the lobby floor and some hotel guest where waiting for them to get out. Joan stepped out first dragging Tammy behind her and Rick followed them out to the parking lot where she was parked. Joan turned around to face him.

"What do you mean she has no choice?" Anger still marked in her voice.

"As I said, she has no choice of the matter" His voice still calm and at ease.

Joan heard Tammy started to say something but she cut her off and yelled at her to get in the car as soon as she unlocked it. As soon as her daughter got in she closed the door and proceeded to the driver side and turned to face him again.

"I don't want to see you near her or our house and I swear that you haven't heard the last of this matter yet."

Joan got in the car and before she could close her door Rick was already by her door and held it open.

"Before you say anything to anyone else, I suggest that you come over to my place with Tammy and talk things over."

"How dare you to invite me after all this?" Joan asked back.

"I'm merely suggesting it before everything goes out of proportion. I'm guaranteeing that you will know the answers to all your questions."

Then he looked over to Tammy and said.

"Tammy? This is the chance talk to her." He told Tammy and he closed the door and walked off.

Joan was still furious and she doesn't know what to tell her daughter. She started the car and drove off the parking lot and to the street on the way home. Then after a while Tammy broke the silence.

"Mom? He's right."

"About what?" She yelled back at her.

"Talk things over? I know what he's talking about and I believe that you will be convinced to what he got to offer." She told her mom.

"Tammy! You're not making any sense at all. Why can't you tell me what's going on?"

"I can't mom, its better for you to talk to him.

Joan couldn't make any sense of what her daughter was telling her and they just kept on arguing and yelling. She finally gave up and kept quiet when she heard Tammy said that it would ruin their family if she don't talk to him. Tammy also told her that Rick would be gone in a few days.

They got home after a few minutes and Josh was already home and told them that their father called and told him that he'll be home tomorrow night.

Joan just nodded to her son and went straight to her room. Josh sensed something was wrong and asked Tammy.

"What's wrong with mom? And how did you end up driving home with her?"

Tammy just shrugged her shoulder and went to her room also. Josh was so mad that no one paid attention to him.

"Yeah, just walk on like I'm not around!" He yelled up to Tammy.

Joan got in their bedroom and went straight to the bed and almost threw herself on top of the bed facing down. She thought of what's going on with Tammy and that old bastard Rick. She tried to decipher what her daughter was trying to tell her until she fell asleep. The phone ring awakened her and she automatically bolted for the phone and answered it.

"Hello?" with a sleepy voice.

"Hello, Joan?" Rick answered back.

Joan's blood rushed toward her head and she was red in anger.

"What do you want calling this late?"

"I just left a small package at your front door. You might want to see it to convince yourself on talking things over."

"Drake will be home tomorrow night." She informed him.

"The sooner we talk the better then. By the way Tammy knows." Then he hung up.

Joan looked at the clock and its almost midnight. Then she went down stairs to the front door and retrieved the package that Rick left behind. She closed the door behind her and examined it. There's a note attached on the wrapper and she opened it.

It read, "I'll be home tomorrow and the rest of the week till I leave on Thursday if you want to talk, Tammy knows how to get in or contact me, I hope to see you soon."

Nothing else is printed and then she opened the package and inside was a VHS tape. She just stared at it and began to walk back up the stairs to their bedroom. As soon as she closed the door behind her, she inserted it on the player and turned on the TV.

There on the screen she saw herself and her husband all naked in different sex positions with herself on top of her husband Drake riding his cock deep in her cunt.

Joan felt weak and couldn't think straight. Then she remembered him saying that Tammy knew. Then she shook her head in denial. She can't believe Tammy saw all this and all because of this old bastard she thought.

She started to cry and don't know what to do or think. There are a lot of things going through her mind and all this because her husband left for a business trip. She turned off the TV and cried herself to sleep.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Joan was awakened by the noise coming from down stairs. She heard her son and daughter yelling at each other. By the time she got to where she could hear what they were arguing about. She heard Josh first.

"I told you mom's having an affair! That confirms my hunch when you told me that she was at the hotel when she caught you there!"

Joan heard enough and stepped in view of her siblings.

"What's going on here?" She startled both of them then everything's quiet.

"Tammy? I want you in my room now and Josh I'll talk to you later after I'm through with your sister."

Joan eyed them both and Tammy started to move towards the stairs and up to her mother's bedroom. Then Joan followed after standing there looking at her son. When she got to their bedroom Tammy was sitting at the bed and she closed the door behind her.

"Tammy, Rick left a video for me to see last night. Do you know what I'm talking about?"

Joan was hesitant then said, "Yes." She didn't even looked at her mother.

"Did you tell Josh what happened yesterday, about Rick?"

"Not completely, not about Rick." And she told Joan what she told Josh.

"You did this because of this video, he blackmailed you?"

Tammy didn't say a thing, she don't know what to say.

"We'll keep this between us for now and we'll talk more about this later on." She finished talking to her daughter then she went down stairs to talk to her son.

Josh was sitting by the dinning table when Joan approached him and sat at the chair directly across him.

"Do you have something to ask me Josh?"

Josh was just looking at the tabletop not saying a word.

"I heard what you said to your sister" then she continued, "What makes you think such a thing?" her voice calm.

Josh explained to her what he thought. He told her about the day he saw her almost naked. Then the time when they saw the black man, the stain on the bed sheet and pillow and the small blood and then the plastic bottle. He continued on telling her that she's not herself lately.

Joan listened intently and on what her son was telling her and she couldn't think of anything to tell him for her defense or any excuse for what he discovered. They were quiet for a while.

"I can't explain what you think was going on but one thing I want you to know that I love your father."

"Is it true then?" He asked her.

"I'll explain it all when the right time comes"

Joan then left Josh at the kitchen table and went upstairs to their bedroom when the phone rang. She answered the phone and it was Drake.

"Hi Hon, how are things going?" he asked.

Joan just told him everything was fine and told him that she couldn't wait any longer for his return.

"Sorry, but our flight been cancelled and I won't be able to get home tonight. The airline's working on some alternate flights but at this time it seems I'll be home tomorrow night."

Joan doesn't know if she felt mad or relieved about the news.

"Just do what ever you can to get home soon OK?" she replied back.

They talked for some more but Joan didn't mentioned anything about what happened for the past week. They said their good byes and Joan went to lay down on their bed. Then she heard Josh's car leave, tires screeching.

She closed her eyes and began to think what's going on, what she been through and now this Rick and Tammy thing. After a few minutes she decided to see Rick and she got out of bed, changed clothes and went to Tammy's bedroom.

"Tammy? It's time we face Rick. I believe you know how to get there?"

Tammy was in her room watching TV and heard her mom. She got up and looked at her mom by her bedroom door. She's wearing a long skirt and a T-shirt. Then she walked pass her mom and down the stairs leading her mom through the back door to their neighbor's back yard. They didn't notice Josh pulled in the driveway.

Josh got a glimpse of Tammy and his mom cautiously walking to their neighbor's back lawn. He got curious and waited for a few minutes then he got out of his car and followed them as soon as they are out of sight.

Tammy went straight to the backdoor and opened it and then she looked back at her mom checking if she's still following her and their eyes met and Joan just nodded to go on. Tammy proceeded and when she was at the kitchen and her mom just beside her they heard Rick's voice.

"Tammy, just bring your mom by the guest room, you know where it is and I'll be there in a few seconds!" Rick told Tammy from the second floor.

Tammy just looked at her mom and then she moved towards the stairs then up to the second floor to the large guestroom.

Joan followed her daughter up stairs and when she entered the guestroom she was surprised how big the room was. There's a couch and a king size bed, TV with complete entertainment system and a study table. She was sizing up the room when Rick startled her.

"Nice to see you here this soon?" Rick told Joan from her back.

Joan turned to face Rick, "OK, we're here now what?"

"I supposed you seen the tape?"

Joan just stood there didn't say anything.

Rick looked at Tammy and told her to sit by the couch and winked at her and grinned. Then told Joan to have a sit by the bed.

Tammy sat at the couch and she looked at her mom still standing there.

"Its better to listen to me Joan and we could soon start." Rick told Joan then pointed at the bed.

Joan wanted to say something but she doesn't know what, then she took a step backward towards the bed then sat at the edge.

Rick moved towards the TV and when he saw Joan started to move towards the bed then he took a tape on top of the TV and inserted it in the VCR and turned the TV on.

ShaneFull
ShaneFull
172 Followers