Innocence Lost Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rob watched as she lowered her upper body and engulfed his cock head as she continues to stroke his cock.

With Tammy's head and upper body much lower than her ass, Harry now has more access to her sweet tight cunt penetrating her much deeper with every thrust. It didn't last long when he starts to hear her moans.

Tammy couldn't stand the pleasure that was fast approaching and she would stop sucking Rob's cock every few seconds to let out a moan. She tried to suck Rob as best she could and in rhythm with Harry's cock sliding in and out of her pussy and then her body tensed as she held her breath.

Rob watches as Tammy let go of his cock as her whole upper body went to rest on thighs, her left side of the head resting against his six-pack with his cock sticking up against her neck and her hands gripping the edges of both side of the chaise.

Harry felt Tammy's body shiver as he held her hips and then her cunt tightens till her body starts to jerk and felt her cum shot against his shaft. Her cum juice starts to ooze out of her as he continued to fuck her wet cunt, faster and faster.

Tammy moaned in pleasure as she released her cum, squirt after squirt she moans. She was breathing heavy when she felt Harry starts to fuck her fast and hard making her moan much louder. After a few seconds of hard thrust, she felt Harry's cock slid out completely and felt him forcefully pull her hips. With that quick move she ended up sitting at the edge of the chaise face to face with Harry's cock.

Harry was stroking his cock as he offered it to Tammy. He held her head with one hand as he continues to stroke his cock and pressed it against her lips.

Tammy opened her mouth and let Harry's cum smeared cock head slid inside her mouth, tasting her own sweet cum. She starts to suck its head and bobbing her head back and forth in rhythm of Harry's stroke till she heard him starts to grunt and his hand grab a handful of her hair and felt his cum shot inside her mouth. She swallowed, drop after drop of his cum as it shot out of his cock.

Harry held her by the hair as he thrust a couple of inches of his cock inside her mouth and released his hot juicy sperm inside her mouth. He watches as her tight little red lips tightly closed against his cock and felt her suck its head. He let go of her hair and his cock as she allowed her to continue sucking him dry and her right hand took over from stroking his shaft.

Rob got off the chaise and placed his hands by Tammy's hips, pulling her lower body off the chaise and coached a position for her.

Tammy got the idea of how Rob wants for her to position. She slid her body to the right and stood on her right leg with her left knee on the chaise with out letting go of Harry's cock.

Rob positioned himself behind Tammy and placed his left hand against her lower back and with his right hand guided his stiff black cock towards her cunt. He rubbed its head against her opening a few times, smearing its tip with her juices before he finally starts to enter her.

Tammy pause for a moment from sucking Harry's cock as she felt Rob's cock starts to part her pussy lips, stretching her opening once more to accommodate its purplish head.

Rob couldn't believe how tight Tammy's cunt was as he starts to penetrate her deeper and deeper. His cock slid in smoothly inside her wet cunt and her cunt juice starts to squeeze out of her opening as he fills her with his big black cock, inserting it all the way deep inside her in one thrust.

Harry's cock slid out of Tammy's mouth as he heard her gasp and moan when Rob's cock penetrated her cunt all the way.

"How's that pussy son?" Harry asked Rob.

"Damn tight pops! She's fucking tight!" Rob replied as he slowly starts to slide his cock out.

Tammy looked behind her to her right to glance at Rob as he starts to fuck her tight cunt and with her left hand replaced her right hand from stroking Harry's cock. She moaned again as she felt Rob's cock starts to slide in again.

"So how does it feel to have two black cocks?" Harry said as he looks down at Tammy.

Tammy looked up at Harry and just gave him a teasing smiled before she went back on licking and sucking his cock. Although she admits to herself that it's quite arousing to have two cocks to please her, she still prefers a one on one fucking she thought.

Harry just grinned to his son as he stood there and have Tammy suck him. Although he just released his sperm filled cum inside her mouth just a few moments ago, his cock was still hard as steel. Perhaps watching this young beautiful girl and the fact that she looked just like her mother whom he was obsessed with, really gave him a hard-on that he never felt since the last time he fucked Tammy's mother, Joan.

Rob's hands were all over Tammy's tiny waist and hips as he continues to slowly fuck her, enjoying every moment feeling her tightness against his shaft as it slid in and out of her.

Tammy tried her best to suck Harry off even though her jaw and mouth starts to get sore, she didn't even complain about the awkward position she's into, perhaps she still have to get used to this she thought.

Harry watched Tammy's lovely face and red little lips suck his big black cock. He couldn't believe that he starts to feel his orgasm building up quick and he placed both hands on her face as he held it gently and began to move his hips.

Tammy looked up at Harry when she felt his hip starts to move back and forth, causing his cock to slide in and out, fucking her mouth and getting faster every few seconds. She kept her lips tight around Harry's shaft as her body begins to sway back and forth to meet Rob's thrust behind her.

It didn't take long when Harry felt his orgasm approaching once more and he pulled his cock completely out of Tammy's mouth and said, "Son, I just got to feel that tight cunt against my cock one more time" and then pulled Tammy up to him. Rob's cock slid out of Tammy's pussy as Harry pulled her and laid her down on top of a large circular pillow on the floor.

Tammy got the chance slid her body around for a comfortable position before Harry grab hold of her right leg just behind her knee and pushed it outward as he position himself between her legs with his right hand stroking his cock and guiding it to her opening.

Harry held her right leg as he slid his cock head up and down her slit, lubricating its purplish head with her cunt juice before he starts to make a circling motion against her opening, pushing her pussy lips aside as it enters her, little by little.

Tammy squirmed and moaned as she felt her pussy lips parted and Harry's big cock head starts to enter her, stretching her cunt opening once more.

Harry let go of his cock and lift her other leg and pushed it outward exposing her lovely pussy and a perfect view for all of them to see as he fills it with his big cock.

Rob sat on the chaise gently stroking his cock as he watched his father take his position between Tammy's legs and had a perfect scene of his father's black cock stuck inside her cunt. He's still in trance with her mound, smooth and tight pussy lips with just a tiny thin patch of pubic hair just above her slit, and what a sight. Just watching a huge cock penetrating this tiny young cunt with a awesome facial reaction, and match that with her soft erotic moans was better than those sex videos.

Tammy grab hold of the edge of the pillow on both side of her hips as she felt Harry's cock stretching her cunt and filling her in full capacity in one thrust till she felt his ball sack against her ass and his hips against her ass cheeks.

Harry watched her face as she gasp and moan and even a louder moan as he made a circling motion with his hips, grinding his cock deeper inside her tight cunt. He loves the feeling of her tight cunt squeezing his cock just like Joan's, he thought.

Tammy raised her head a bit and looked down to watch Harry's big cock starts to slide out of her wet, tight cunt. She saw his cock glisten with her cunt juice as it slid out halfway and watched it slide back in. She moaned as she lay her head back down and raised her right hand to her forehead and ran her fingers through her black silken hair with her mouth open as she took a deep breath.

Rob couldn't stand it and he knelt on the left side of Tammy by her head and guides his stiff cock towards her open mouth and slid its length across her lips a few times before he slid it inside her mouth.

Harry's orgasm was quite near even before he stuck his cock inside Tammy and the tightness of her cunt even made it closer than he wanted it to be. He tried to hold it as long as he could as he continues to fuck her faster and faster.

Tammy was concentrating on the pleasure that Harry's cock was giving her till it was broken when she felt Rob's cock on her lips and into her mouth. She wanted to protest but she decided not to and starts to suck Rob's cock instead as she moved her right hand to his cock and wrapped her soft hand around its shaft. Her body shook with every thrust Harry made as he pound his cock inside her.

Rob let out a moan of approval as Tammy began to suck his cock and the starts to fondle her firm breast for the first time. He squeezes and caressed them and pinches her sensitive pink nipples pointing up at him.

Harry held Tammy's legs out, pressing at them much harder this time as his weight begins to shift further on top of her as he fuck her faster and faster. After a few seconds, he pulled his cock completely out of her pussy and began to jerk it off furiously till he sprayed his cum all over her belly.

Tammy gasp letting go of Rob's cock as she felt Harry's cock unexpectedly pulled out of her and even heard an audible pop. She raised her head to see Harry's cum spit out of his pee hole and to her Tammy. She felt the warm and sticky fluid against her soft skin as it trickles down her side.

Harry continues to stroke and squeeze his cock till he couldn't squeeze out any cum out of his cock anymore. He let out a grunt as he whipped his cock at her tummy and let go of her right leg.

Tammy felt relief on her legs and hips as she laid them straight ob both side of Harry's legs. She continues to stroke Rob's cock all the time till she let go as he stood up and her hand fell to her chest and unconsciously starts to fondle her left breast. She gave Harry a smile as he stood up between her open legs.

"Girl, I still can't have enough of the sweet pussy, but I got to go. Rob will take you home," Harry said to Tammy, "You better get your ass going cause you don't have much time boy!" He said to Rob before he turned and started towards the door and picking up his clothes on the way.

Rob offered his right hand to Tammy and assisted her to stand up. Tammy grab hold of one of the spread cloth close to her as she stood and starts to wipe off Harry's cum from her body. She glanced at the grandfather clock and noticed the time and Rob looked at where she was looking as well.

"I need to freshen a little," she said to Rob.

"Do we got time for that?" Rob asked back.

Tammy gave Rob a smirk and then a smile.

Rob pointed on one of the door a few feet from where they stood, "What time do you need to be home?'" he asked as she starts toward the door Rob pointed to.

Tammy didn't answer and went to freshen up. Rob was getting anxious waiting for her and his cock starts to soften. It didn't take long when the door opened once more and Rob saw Tammy's naked body, she's fucking beautiful he said to him self.

Tammy approached Rob sitting on the chaise and stood in front of him and noticed his now semi-erect cock. "I guess I need to work on this first," she said as she leaned down and took hold of Rob's cock and positioned herself, kneeling between his knees. Rob leaned back against the backrest as he watch Tammy stroke and fondle his cock.

Tammy stroke Rob's cock with her right hand as she begins to lick its head before she engulf its purplish head with her mouth and start to suck.

It didn't take long and Rob's cock was as hard as it could get. Watching Tammy's beautiful face against his black meat was really an awesome sight.

Tammy slid his cock out of her mouth as she felt it harden. She stood up with her right hand still holding his cock and positioned her self on top of Rob. She planted her left knee beside his right hip, and then her right knee beside his left hip. She leaned forward, her left hand on top of the backrest next to Rob's head as her left arm supported her upper body.

Rob watches as she lowered her hips down and held his black stiff cock straight with her right hand.

Tammy looked down as she lowered her mound, aiming her opening to the tip of his cock. She paused for a second as she felt his cock head against her pussy lips before she used her weight on top of his cock. She held his cock till its head was inside her before she let go of it and placed her hand on his hip.

Rob watches as his cock disappear, an inch at a time and felt the tightness of her pussy as it slide inside her. He heard her gasp and moan half way through and then she starts to raise her lower body exposing an inch or two of his shaft glistening with her cunt juice as it slid out of her.

Tammy lowered her ass once more, much lower this time till Rob's cock was completely inside her. She straightens up and ran both of her hands to her head as her black silken hair slid between her fingers. She let out a deep breath, "Mmm, your as big as Harry."

"You think so?" Harry asked.

"It felt like it" Tammy commented and gave him the most beautiful smile he ever saw. She tilts her head back making her hair fall behind her and her chest out. Her beautiful firm breast arched up with its pink nipples sticking out in invitation.

Rob was really admiring her beauty and her perfect body. He placed his hands about her slim hips and starts to caress her soft, smooth skin. His hands slid up the side of her body till it reached her breast. He cupped them gently in her hands and began to squeeze and caress them and it felt great he thought.

Tammy placed her hand on his arms as she felt his hands on her breast. She moaned and gasps as he gently caresses them especially when he starts to pinch her nipples. She hasn't told any one, even her brother, that she likes her breast being touched and her nipples sucked, she even sometimes wonder if anyone ever got the hint.

Rob leaned forward and starts to kiss Tammy's left breast and traced the surrounding of her nipple with the tip of his tongue before he enclosed it with his lips.

Tammy gasps once more and placed her hands behind his head. The arousing sensation she felt on her made her cunt tingle and contract, squeezing Rob's cock.

Rob gently nibbles her left erect nipple and once in a while sucking and licking it rapidly. He heard her moans of approval especially when he felt her cunt squeezing his cock.

Although Tammy felt a little sore from the fucking she's been getting, she couldn't stand the pleasure that was building inside her and she starts to grind her mound against his shaft. She bit her lower lip as she held Rob's head against her breast and then her body starts to rock back and forth.

Rob still couldn't believe the tightness of her cunt as it slides in and out of her, and it felt great. He laid back on the backrest after a few seconds from when Tammy starts to ride his cock and his hands slid down to her slim waist as to assist her.

Tammy was s little disappointed when she felt his head slip off her hands and laid back, she wished that he'd suck her nipples a little longer, but it didn't really matter, his big cock was enough to continue feeding her orgasm. She leaned forward and held on top of the backrest as she continues to rock her body back and forth.

Rob seems to assist her bounce up and down his shaft as he held her by the waist. His cock felt so hard that it seems like it's going to burst and the tightness of Tammy's cunt made it even harder it seems. He could feel his orgasm accumulating in his balls and he starts to move Tammy's hips, coaching her to go faster.

Tammy rode his cock a little faster as she felt his hands went a little tighter against her skin and tried to match his hands rhythm as it slid her skin up and down. It didn't take long when she felt her orgasm approaching fast and her rhythm starts to pick up.

Rob moaned as his cock slid faster and faster, in and out of her. His right hand slid up to her left breast and starts to fondle it. He felt her cunt contract and squeeze his cock much tighter.

Tammy let out a moan a little louder this time as she's about to release her orgasm. Her body tensed and felt weak at the same time after a second as she squirts her cum juice against Rob's hard shaft.

Rob felt her cum as her body jerks a few times and it seems like her cunt was sucking his cock because he couldn't control shooting his own cum inside her.

"Fuck! Oh, Fuck! Shit!" Rob said as he push his hips upward a few times in an effort to slide his cock in and out of her cum filled cunt.

Tammy moaned and grunted, as Rob's cock slams hard inside her. She lost her strength and her body went limp on top of Rob. She could still feel his hands tightly against her hips as he held it in place while he made a grinding motion against her mound.

Rob shot the last drop of cum before his bottom went back down, "FUCK! That didn't happen before."

Tammy was still catching her breath as she straightens up and saw the concerned or disappointing look at Rob's face. "I'm on the pill, if it worries you?"

"Now you told me. Damn girl, I could get another round!"

"Whoa, whoa," Tammy said as she slid off Rob's still hard cock, "Sorry but this girl just have to get home" she continued and taps his cheek, " Bedside's, I'm kinda sore if you know what I mean" she finished and walked toward the powder room and grabs her clothes on the way.

Rob was about to say something but didn't bother to. He stood up and took his clothes and went up stairs to his room with his dick still sticking up like a pole.

Tammy finished up in the powder room but Rob wasn't around so she sat down on the chaise where they just finished fucking and waited for Rob. He showed up a minute later and they where out the house and on their way to Tammy's house.

They talked along the way and Tammy seems to like him more and more. And as for Rob, aside from giving her the gentleman approach, all he could think of is how he could fuck her again.

Soon he was pulling over in front of Tammy's house. She gave him a quick kiss on the lips before she got out, wave good-bye and turned towards to house almost running with out looking back.

Tammy went straight to the upstairs bathroom to take a long bath. She turned on the water and dropped some bubble bath cubes in the tub; she just finished taking off her panties when she heard her brother knocking on the door.

"Tam!" Josh yelled as he knocks on the door.

"Yeah! What do you want?" Tammy yelled back.

"Open the door!"

"What for?"

"Want to talk to you!"

"Later, I want to take a bath!"

Josh knocked once more and tried to turn the doorknob but it was locked, "Open the door, Tam!" he yelled once more but he didn't heard her reply, only the running water.

Josh went inside Tammy's room frustrated and laid down on Tammy's bed to wait for her. He didn't plan to dose off but he was startled when he heard the bathroom door slam, loud enough to wake him up.

Josh was anxious to find out about the black guy who dropped his sister off. A lot of things ran through his mind and the thought of his sister being fucked by a black cock came into mind and the thought of it caused a rush of blood to his cock, pumping it to life, it's been a while since the last time he fucked her sister.

12