Innocence Lost Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShaneFull
ShaneFull
166 Followers

Drake looked at Jen, "You really looked great and I meant what I said," he told her, referring back at the lounge. He saw her smile and wrapped his arm around her and gave her a friendly rub on her arm.

Jen smiled back at him and rested his head against him and said "Thanks." She has a crush on him way back then and being with him tonight made her want him even more.

The elevator doors opened at their designated floor and Jen followed Drake to Ben's room. Drake paused a second, thinking of the act he's about to perform before he slid the card key and the green light came on. He opened the door as gentle as he could to avoid any sound and then went in the room with Jen right behind him.

Drake and Jen couldn't miss the shirt, the tie, and the suit on the carpet floor as they entered. Jen looked at Harry as they stood next to the pile of clothes and saw the questioning look on his face. She was about to say something but saw him made a gesture to be quiet. She watched him walk ahead of her, stepping over the clothes and she followed his move.

Jen could hear faint moans and getting louder and louder as they get closer to the closest bedroom. Jen couldn't believe what she's hearing and images of Joan and Ben together flooded her thoughts.

Jen almost bumped into Drake as he stopped in front of the door. She could see that the door wasn't completely closed and saw Drake peeking through the gap. She waited for a few seconds before she tapped his back. Jen saw the surprised look on Drake's face, "What's going on?" lip-syncing the words.

"Ok, here we go," Drake told himself and nod his head towards the door. He stepped aside as he made room for Jen.

Jen knew what's going on in that bedroom, but her curiosity and the urge for her to see gave her the guts to check it out. She moved towards the door and instantly froze as she witnessed the most exotic and sexual thing she ever saw.

Ben was on his back with Joan facing down on top of him, in an opposite direction. His head between Joan's thighs and her head bobbing up and down just above his crotch. They're in a 69 position, licking and sucking each other.

Jen repositioned herself to a better position as she watched the two, she could see a perfect view of Joan. She saw Ben's big cock slid in and out of Joan's small mouth and could see that she's struggling to get, maybe 1 or 2 inches of Ben's cock. She could partially see Ben's head, mostly the top of his hair and his forehead between Joan's legs.

Drake stood behind Jen and could easily see over Jen's head. He watched eagerly and getting excited watching his beautiful wife sucked Ben's big cock. Joan's curvaceous ass was a sight to see with Ben's hands squeezing and caressing it as he buried his face on her mound.

Drake was feeling hot and took off his coat and tie. He observed Jen, continued to watch and knew that it's already a done deal. He could feel his cock throbbing in lust as it begs to escape from its confines. He placed his hands on Jens's hips, and waited for any reaction, but nothing.

Joan slipped Ben's cock out of her mouth as she gasp and moaned from the pleasure she was experiencing. She could feel her orgasm ready to explode any minute. She held Ben's cock and jacked it off a few times before she started to suck its head again.

Ben felt Joan's thighs and body tensed, and began to grind her pussy against his mouth. He stuck his tongue inside her pussy, licking and playing inside her wet hole and then concentrated on sucking her swollen clit. He felt his cock slid out of her mouth again as he heard her moan much louder this time.

Joan couldn't hold her orgasm much longer and she let go of Ben's cock and supported her upper body with her arms. She bit her lips and her body tensed, pressing her cunt hard against his mouth.

Jen saw the intense concentration on Joan's face and desperately moved her hips on Ben's face, almost sitting on it. She watched as Joan's body jerked, two consecutive times and heard her arousing moan, and then it jerked a couple more times, a few seconds in between.

Ben licked, sucked and swallowed Joan's cum and pussy juices in gusto. He was amazed at the unusual sweetness of her cum.

Joan lost her strength and collapsed on top of Ben before rolling off and lay on her back, tucking her hands between her thighs. She was breathing hard, catching her breath as she felt Ben move beside her and kissed her on the lips and could taste her own cum juice on his lips.

Drake moved closer behind Jen as he watched the scene on the bed, pressing his bulge against her ass and slowly slid his right hand up to her breast and squeezed it through her dress.

Jen was completely in a trance as she watched and for the first time after a couple of years, felt the most exhilarating and lustful feeling she ever felt that made her tingle between her legs. Her mind was so preoccupied with different thoughts that she didn't notice Drake's hard bulge pressing against her. She moaned as she felt her breast being caressed and was about to protest when she saw Ben moved on top of Joan, positioning him self between Joan's legs.

Drake dropped his hand back into Jen's hip as he watched Ben lift his wife's right leg and guided its cock on her opening. He saw Joan moaned and then bit her lower lip and then watched Ben's hard big cock slowly penetrated his lovely wife's cunt.

Joan lifted her left knee up outward, spreading her thighs wider. She felt Ben's cock stretched her opening to its max as it slid deeper and deeper. She gasped and moaned as every inch of its cock was completely inside her.

Ben let out his breath when he held it as he pressed his hips with a little effort to penetrate Joan's tight cunt. He paused for a few second before he leaned forward and supported his upper body with his arm.

Joan gasped once more as Ben's cock went in a little more as his weight concentrated on her mound and her legs spread widely open as her legs dangled against his arms.

Jen and Drake had a perfect view of Joan and Ben's ass facing them. They could see Joan's cunt juices flow down her ass as Ben's cock slid out of her. They saw Ben's shaft glisten with Joan's juices half way through before it slid back in, Joan's tight opening acting like a squeegee, wiping her juices off its shaft and flowed down her ass cheeks.

The sight of Ben's cock plowing in and out of Joan's cunt and hearing her moans was too much for Drake and he couldn't hold his lust much longer. He wrapped his arms in front of Jen, hugging her and pulling her tightly against his body.

Jen felt a wanting feeling, someone to touch her when she felt Drake hugged her and his lips against her neck, kissing it all over. She then finally noticed the bulge pressing against her ass and she reached behind her.

Ben couldn't express the feeling on his cock as he slowly fucked Joan. Her tight pussy gripping his cock, her opening tightly wrapped against its shaft. He slid his cock in and out of her as slow as he can to feel the full effect of her tightness.

Jen palmed Drake's hard bulge and caressed it through his pants. She moved her head aside as he kissed her neck. She took his left hand from her belly and placed it on her left breast and she let out a soft moan as she felt him squeeze it through her dress.

Joan moaned and bit her lower lip, as she felt her pussy full of Ben's cock. She's so wet that she could feel her juice trickling down her ass as Ben's cock slid inside her. His cock stretched and filled her cunt, that it touched every sensitive button inside her love hole. She kept anticipating for his entire cock to impale her but Ben only gave her half and all she could do is moan.

Drake took another glance at Joan and Ben as he heard his wife moan again before he turned Jen to face him. He kissed Jen on the lips as he pulled her against him, his bulged now pressing against her belly.

Jen kissed Drake back and wrapped her arms about his neck. She felt her pussy soaked with her juice and she never felt her cunt got so wet this way over the years, and it was a great feeling.

Drake broke their kiss and took Jen's hand as he turned, and led her towards the other room. They kissed once again as they got in the bedroom and Drake started to unzip Jen's dress down her back.

Jen, in her rightful mind wanted to protest, but the lust and the burning desire deep inside her cunt was too much for her to ignore, a feeling that she hasn't felt for a long time. All these feeling cluttered her thoughts and the alcohol probably contributed to it as well, for the next thing she knew, her dress was around her feet.

Drake briefly kissed Jen on the lips, to her cheeks, and down to her neck. His hand slid up her left side to her breast and cupped them, and squeezed it firmly. His kiss went down her chest and finally licked and sucked her left nipple.

Jen gasped and moaned as she felt a pleasant and arousing pleasure from her nipple, an experience she completely forgotten till now. Her body shivered and felt goose bumps rush throughout her body and to her clit. She wrapped her arms around his neck and the back of his head.

Drake continued to suck and kiss Jen's left nipple as his left hand slid inside the front of her panty and felt it soaked with her cunt juice. He then slid its middle finger up and down her slit, pressing harder and harder with every pass till it was buried between her pussy lips.

Jen almost lost her balance as waves of pleasure rushed through her once more. The rush was a complete surprise that she almost fell back, but Drake's quick reflex prevented her from doing so.

Drake carried Jen off her feet and laid her down on one of the beds in the room, with the back of her knee against the edge of the bed and her feet hanging off the bed, and then quickly took off all his clothes.

Jen watched as Drake dropped his brief and finally saw his already hard cock. She looked at it as if she hasn't seen a cock before. She was in awe as Drake's cock looked menacingly big and hard compared to her long gone husband, of what she could remember of it.

Drake took Jen's shoes off before he moved in front of her closed knees and reached down on both side of her hips, grabbed her panty on both side and slid it down her legs and off her feet.

Jen covered her mound with her hands as her panty slid down her thighs and then crossed her legs as soon as her panty left her foot. She felt like a young teenager back then, completely naked for the first time and about to loose her virginity again. Then she saw Drake kneeled by the edge of the bed, sandwiching her legs.

Drake lowered his body on top of Jen as he moved her arms aside and away from her mound and then kissed her passionately on the lips once more as his body lie on top of her and felt the warmth of her body against his.

Jen felt Drake's cock against her thigh and its image came to life in her thoughts, confirming what she saw, big and hard. Then she felt his knee squeeze between her closed knees, forcing them to make room, then followed by the other knee as it push her knees to open wider.

Drake felt Jen trying to break their kiss and heard her say something in a faint voice, as his kiss slid from her lips to her cheek, to her ear lobe, down her neck.

Jen moaned as Drake kissed her on the neck and at the same time felt his cock against her mound as Drake reposition himself between her legs.

"We shouldn't be doing this," Jen whispered, moaning between words and loud enough for Drake to hear.

"You want to stop?" Drake whispered back to Jen as he continued to kiss her just below her jaw line and waiting for her answer.

Jen softly moaned as she felt Drake's cock against her opening. She couldn't answer his question till the thoughts of Joan and Ben in the other room came into mind, and her body was telling her that she doesn't want to stop this great pleasure she's experiencing. Then she gently embraced him and caressed his back and his head.

Drake assumed Jen's moans and her reaction as a "NO" to his question. He reached back with his left hand and took her right leg, lifting it outward as he sat up straight on his heels with Jen's left thigh resting on his right thigh.

Jen's excitement grew ten times as she saw Drake held his cock by the hilt, making it more enormous to her eyes, and then she watched him stroke it a couple of times and saw pre cum seeped out the tip of its head.

Drake then leaned forward and held his cock just under its head and rubbed it up and down Jen's soaking wet cunt. He gasped a little as he felt her wetness soaked his cock head as it glides over her slick mound and he could see Jen's blonde pubic hair surrounding her opening, were glistening with her juices. He then noticed her pink clit peeking out of its hood, swollen and very inviting. He then rubbed his now slick cock head on her clit and felt her leg quiver.

Jen gasped and moaned as Drake teases her clit and her hands unconsciously moved to her breasts, cupping them and gave them a squeeze to her nipple and then back on the bed as she grabbed a hand full of the bed sheet when she felt his cock slid down from her clit to her opening, her pussy lips parting and stretching as it starts to enter her.

Drake could sense the slight shaking of Jen's leg as he presses his cock in her wet cunt. He watched her face tensed as she bit her lower lip with her eyes closed. He could tell that her opening was tight as he felt pressure on the tip of his cock head. He guided his cock making circling motion on her opening as he applied pressure, little by little.

Jen was in ecstatic as excitement grew within her cunt aching for that feeling that was long forgotten; she wanted to feel a cock inside her. Then she felt a slight bearable sharp pain and was gone as fast as it came. She couldn't express how his cock felt just at her opening and she wanted more of it.

Drake let go of his cock and held Jen's other leg as he positioned his body on top of her supporting his upper body with his arms.

Jen's thighs were wide open with her legs supported by Drake's arms. She reached up and pulled him down by the neck, "I want it all inside me," she told Drake, whispering the words.

Drake looked her in the eyes and saw her passion and lust through those blue eyes. He smiled at her and gave her a quick kiss on the lips and slowly pressed his hips down.

"My God, ohhhh, my God, anngggg ahhhh," Jen moaned and gasped as she felt the inside of her pussy stretching to accommodate Drake's huge cock. "Ahhhhh, my God, it's too big," she told Drake as her head moved slowly from side to side.

Drake stopped half way through for a few seconds to give Jen a breather as he heard her moan, gasp and cry. Then he continued on, giving a little more effort in pushing his cock deeper and deeper inside Jen's tight cunt.

Jen never felt her cunt so stretched and full till now, that she arched her back and grabbed a hand full of the bed sheet as she felt her excitement and pleasure about to explode inside her. And the moment she felt Drake's hips against her ass and her cunt completely impaled by his cock, her orgasm exploded hard and strong.

Drake felt Jen's legs tensed up against his arms and her body twist and arched, and her cunt muscle gripping his cock much tighter.

"Oh my Gawwwwd!" Jen moaned as her body released her cum juice. Drake sucked her nipple alternating between the two till her body collapsed and her legs eased up.

Jen was breathing hard, catching her breath as her body lost its strength and felt weak after the intense orgasm she ever felt for the first time after two years.

"Are you OK?" Drake asked as he let go of her legs and slid his arms under her shoulder blades and leaning on his elbows.

Jen felt relieved from her legs as they moved freely and then slid her feet down the back of Drake's legs. She covered her face with her hands, hiding her embarrassment as her face turned red and also trying to control her laughter.

Drake saw tears trickle down her temple and then watched her softly laughed and giggled when he moved her hands aside.

"Oh, my, gosh, that was embarrassing," Jen finally said.

"What, coming so quickly?" Drake asked teasing.

Jen nod her head as she wiped her tears with the back of her hands.

"That was awesome, I would say. I almost came myself just looking at you and hear you moan," Drake said. "Was it really that long?" he added as his cock twitched inside her cunt.

"I almost forgot how it feels," Jen said as she embraced Drake pulling him tightly against her, "It really felt great," she added.

Drake felt Jen's pussy muscle squeezed his hard cock and then heard her soft voice, "Fuck me.....please." That is all he needed and he started to fuck her slow and long.

Jen moaned and gasped as she felt his cock slid in and out of her, stretching and rubbing her cunt walls and stimulating every sensitive part within her. "Yesss, that feels gooood," she said softly. She raised her knees and opened her thighs as wide as she could, giving Drake more room to maneuver.

Drake sensed a different Jen, the way she responded and the way she talked to him. Perhaps her uneasiness and shyness were swept away by her orgasm and revive the lust and sexual desires that's been hiding within her. "Their plan is now complete, and Jen's in complete surrender," Drake thought to himself as he started to fuck Jen passionately, making love to her. He wanted to give her what she's been missing for a long time.

Ben in the other room was lustfully slow fucking Joan, sliding his hard cock halfway in and out of her tight cunt and enjoying the greatest sensation he ever felt on his cock.

Joan's impatience finally came as she anticipate every thrust of Ben's cock to impale her completely, "Put it all in, I want it all inside me," she finally told Ben in a sexiest way possible.

Ben obliged with Joan's request and he shoved his cock all the way inside in one slow and long thrust.

Jen gasped and moaned as she felt her cunt getting fuller with Ben's cock as it goes deeper and deeper, till she felt his hips against her ass. Then she felt it quickly slid out of her till only its head was inside her and then slid it back inside her fast, slamming his front against her mound.

"Ahhhhh, Annnngggghhhhhh," Joan almost screaming from the unexpected onslaught of Ben's cock.

Ben did it again a couple more times wanting to hear Joan moan and scream from pain or pleasure, but it didn't really matter.

Jen let out another cry of pain as she felt Ben's cock slammed into her cervix the third time. She raised her hands to his chest attempting to stop another. "Stop, stop," she pleaded, gasping between words.

Ben then realized what he did and he let go of her legs and then apologized to Joan, "Oh shit! I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me, I'm sorry," he said as he caressed her cheek.

"Oh my God, I thought you're trying to kill me," Joan said in a calm voice.

"You OK? Shit! I'm sorry," Ben said with a concerned look on his face.

Joan reached up and held Ben's face, "It's OK, just take it easy. You got a mammoth of a cock you know?" Joan said exaggerating a little.

"I'm sorry. I guess I just lost it when I heard you moan and I thought..." Ben was explaining and Joan cut him off.

"I can take it all in, just be careful on homing it all in," Joan told Ben and then kissed him on the lips. She then wrapped her legs around his ass and started to grind her mound against his cock. "God, you're big," Joan finally said.

Ben could feel the pressure against the tip of his cock head, preventing it from going in further, but his cock was already all the way inside her, up to its hilt. The pressure got harder as Joan made a circling motion with her mound against his cock. "You are really something," he told Joan and started to fuck her.

ShaneFull
ShaneFull
166 Followers