Innocence Lost Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShaneFull
ShaneFull
173 Followers

Joan felt Ben's arms under her shoulder blades and his hand on her shoulders, holding her in place as his cock slid inside her. She gasped and moaned every time she felt the pressure on her cervix when Ben pushed a little harder to get all his cock inside her.

Ben loved what his cock was undergoing as he continue to fuck Joan and seeing and hearing her moan and gasp was really something to be experienced, "it was very arousing," he thought to himself.

Jen was enjoying every pleasure that Drake's cock was causing inside her anxious cunt. She let out an arousing moan as her orgasm build and accumulate inside her mound. "I couldn't believe that I gave up all this pleasure for one lousy man," she said to herself.

Drake was quite sure that he heard his wife yelped from the other bedroom and began to wonder what Ben did that made Joan yelp. His cock got even harder when images of Joan and Ben flooded his thoughts and made him more aroused as he fucked Jen's tight pussy.

Joan could feel her orgasm approached its peak. Her breathing became deeper and her feet and legs began to caress Ben behind its legs. "Oh, fuck! A little faster, fuck me a little faster," she moaned to Ben.

Ben obliged to her request and began to pick up his rhythm, its cock in and out of her tight little cunt with only an inch or two to spare with every thrust. It didn't take long and he felt Joan's body started to twist and arch her back.

Joan wrapped her legs around Ben's hips and began to buck her hips to meet his thrust. Her cunt muscles tensed and her whole body began to shake as she felt her orgasm about to explode.

Ben couldn't ignore the pleasure his cock was taking and seeing and hearing Joan's orgasmic pleasure was too much for him as he felt his own orgasmic feeling lingering within his balls.

Joan couldn't hold her orgasm much longer. Her body arched and let out an arousing moan of pleasure as she gripped a hand full of the bed sheet by her hips.

Ben wanted to prolong the sensation that he was holding but hearing Joan's moans and feeling her cunt muscle contract, squeezing his cock and just like a vacuum, sucking his cum out of him.

Joan's body jerked as she released her cum, hard and strong, "Ohhhhh, fuuuucckkkk! I'm cummming," she moaned.

Ben felt her come hard, squirting against his shaft. Seeing Joan's beautiful face in such pleasure and knowing that he's responsible for it was indescribable as he pulled her shoulders and thrusting his entire cock inside her.

Joan felt Ben's hot cum against her cervix and squirt after squirt; it filled her love hole till it starts to over flow.

Ben moaned as he squirts his thick hot cum deep inside Joan's hot pussy. His cum jetted through its length a few times and couldn't believe how much cum he pumped into her.

Joan lost her strength as her body went limp. Ben rolled off her after a few seconds from releasing his last drop of cum. Both were exhausted from the extent orgasm they just went through and on top of that, the alcohol in their system finally took its toll. Joan heard Ben talking, but couldn't comprehend as she dozed off to sleep.

"That was fucking awesome," Ben was saying and saw Joan with her eyes closed and then noticed her already asleep. He observed her for a few seconds, admiring her beautiful face till his eyes went shut.

It didn't take long for Jen to feel her orgasm building up once again as Drake's wonderful cock slide in and out of her, and filling every cavity of her cunt. She loved it every time he bumped his front a little harder against her mound as he buried his big cock deeper in her cunt. A few more thrust and her cunt muscles tensed and her body trembles as she's about to release her orgasm once again.

Drake knew that Jen's about to cum as he read her body language and felt her legs got tighter around his hips. He watched her mouth opened wide as she gasped for air then followed by a moan.

Jen released her cum as she pressed her mound hard against his cock and wrapped her arms around his body, pulling Drake tightly against her.

Seeing and feeling Jen in her most pleasurable moment was intoxicating and Drake tried to hold his own orgasm as long as he could as it came unexpectedly. He fucked her as best he could with her legs tightly wrapped around his ass.

Jen moaned and grunted as the last drop of her cum squirted out of her and her legs went limp, releasing its lock hold from Drake's behind.

Drake fucked her a little faster as he felt his hips freed, till he felt his orgasm just approaching its peek. "I'm coming, I'm coming," he whispered.

Jen's mind was in delirium, recovering from her orgasm when she heard Drake and felt his rhythm went faster and faster. She was about to tell drake something when she felt his cock twitch inside her then followed by a warm sensation filling her cunt.

Drake moaned as he released his cum deep inside Jen's pussy. He felt her hands against his chest as if pushing him and then heard her say, "Noooooo!" in a soft protesting voice.

Jen wanted to stop Drake from coming inside her, but it was too late. Her thoughts were suddenly in distraught for she's not in any birth control. She was thinking, thinking of what she got herself into. Then she heard him asked, "Are you OK?"

Drake looking down at Jen saw the confusion on her face. She didn't answer right away and then felt her hands eased up on his chest and then covered her face with it.

Jen decided not to tell Drake, she doesn't want to spoil the rest of the night, and that she'll deal with it when it later. Then she felt his hands on hers as it pulled them aside.

Drake saw Jen smiled and then she reached up grabbing his face and pulling it down as she raised her head and planting a kiss on his lips.

"That felt great!" Joan said as she broke their kiss. "God, I can't remember feeling this great," she continued.

Drake smiled back down at Jen and planted a quick kiss on her lips before he rolled off her and lay next to her. "I'm glad that you're OK with this," he told Jen.

"I'm still debating it, but I guess its just fair," Jen said before yawning and then slid off the bed, "I just wondering were will this take us," Jen said before heading for the bathroom.

"I could tell you that I don't mind having you in bed any time," Drake told Jen before she closed the door behind her.

Jen heard Drake's comment and just smiled as she closed the door; she was feeling tired and sleepy caused by her orgasms and the alcohol she consumed. She just wanted to freshen up a little and clean up the fluid trickling down her thigh. He took a wash cloth and rinsing it over with hot water and used it to clean up her thighs and mound after she took a sit on the toilet bowl and squeezed the rest of Drake's sperm filled cum out of her pussy.

There are a lot of things racing through Jen's mind but the effect of the alcohol just made it worst and just gave her head a terrible pounding. She finished up rinsing her cunt, using one of the glasses on the counter with water and a little soap; it might just help in preventing her getting pregnant, she hoped.

In spite of the situation Jen got into, she doesn't regret giving herself to Drake and experience again or even more what she's been missing. Jen went back in the bedroom and saw Drake already fast asleep. She slid under the covers next to Drake and kissed him gently on the cheek and not even 10 seconds later she fell asleep as well.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Joan was the first one to awaken in the middle of the night, feeling the urge to pee. She managed to get out of bed without waking Ben and took the opportunity to freshen up completely, the best she could without taking a bath.

Joan sneaked out of the bathroom, still naked, checking on Ben before she quietly walked out the bedroom and into the next bedroom. She had no problem seeing because the outside lights gave enough illumination through the thin white fabric curtain on the window.

Joan could see where her husband was laying and proceeded to his side and knelt down as she slipped her hand under the covers. Her hand seems to have a sensor as it homed in on Drake's cock and wrapped her soft hands around his sleeping cock and began to stroke it as she watched his face. She felt Drake's cock started to get harder and she squeezed its girth a little harder. She saw Drake's eye's open and then smiled at her.

Drake then took a quick glimpse at Jen next to him and saw her still asleep. He then gently slipped the bed sheets off him, revealing his growing cock as Joan held it and stroking it.

Joan watched his cock pulse into life, her grip getting wider on his shaft as it grew bigger and harder. She then lowered her head and engulfed its head, her lips tightly sealed against his shaft, and began to suck as she continue to slide her hand up and down its growing shaft.

Drake moaned softly and placed his hand on the back of her neck to caress it. He took another look at Jen as Joan started to bob her head. He held her neck to stop after a few second and decided to move to the other bed as Joan's sucking and stroking started to rattle the bed.

Joan saw Drake nod towards the other bed as she looked at him with his cock head still in her mouth. She then slid his cock out and gave it a quick jerk before she stood up and walked towards the other bed.

Drake got off the bed and followed Joan; he could clearly see his wife's beautiful features even with the soft source of light coming from the window. "No wonder every guy wanted her," he said to himself.

Joan sat down and then scooted towards the middle of the bed to make room for Drake. He patted the bed, telling him to sit next to her. She then wrapped her arms around him as he sat down and then kissed him passionately on the lips.

"Thanks," Joan said as she broke their kiss.

"For what?" Drake asked.

"You know? For letting Ben fuck me," Joan said.

"I want to thank you too for setting this thing up," Drake said. "So, how is he?" he added.

Joan wrapped her hand on Drake's already hard cock and started to stroke it slowly, "He's a little bigger and longer than this," she said.

"So Harry's still the biggest cock you ever had?" Drake asked. He saw her nod and smirked, "You still don't like Harry?" he asked.

"It's not that I don't like him, it's just, I don't know!" a pause, "Maybe its just too big for me, especially when I suck it," Joan said. "Ben is just right I suppose," she finished.

"You should have seen what you guys were doing from our view. God! its really very arousing to watch," Drake said.

"You think so?" Joan asked back.

"Jen thought so, she completely gave in as you can see," Drake said and nodded at the other bed.

"So how was it?" Joan asked as she continued to play with Drake's cock.

"She came hard just having my dick all inside her and that was really awesome," Drake said and then continued on with the rest of the details.

"You came inside her?" Joan asked with a little surprise in her voice.

"Oh yeah, I wanted to hold it a little more longer, but watching her come made me so aroused that I couldn't stop but fill her up," Drake commented.

Joan felt Drake's cock twitched as she gently caressed it with her soft little hand. "So no foreplay at all?" She then asked.

"I don't think she needed one, she was soaking wet. Don't want to give her the chance to change her mind, don't we?" Drake said.

"All this talking is really making me hot," Joan commented as she stroked Drake's cock harder and started to rub her slit with her other hand.

"My cock's aching for that wonderful lips of yours too," Drake commented as he scooted down from a sitting position and taking Joan by the hips, positioning her on top of him in an opposite direction.

Joan leaned forward and supported her upper body as she lifted her leg over Drake's head. She positioned her head on top of Drake's cock before she lowered her body against his and freely spread her legs with his head between her thighs.

Drake caressed Joan's soft curvaceous butt cheeks as he kissed her thighs and to her wet mound. He love licking and sucking Joan's luscious cunt and all this years, he still believe she has the most cutest and eatable pussy, other than their daughter's.

Joan held Drake's cock by its hilt and started to lick its head, down its entire length, and back to its tip a few times before she slid it inside her mouth. She suddenly let out a moan when she felt Drake sucked her clit.

Jen was awaken by Joan's moans, she had a little problem focusing as she opened her eyes. She was surprised when her vision finally cleared, to see Joan on top of Drake on the other bed, sucking and eating each other out. The scene was just like what she witnessed before but with Drake this time.

Jen didn't make any move to indicate that she's awake and continued to watch Joan and Drake, her body covered by the bed sheet. She could see Drake's cock looked monstrous in contrast with Joan's hand and features, and then observed how Joan licked and sucked it with pleasure despite of its size.

Joan started to moan more frequent now ad stated to grind her mound on Drake's face, "Oh shit! Mmmm, that feels goooood," she moaned.

Jen was getting aroused as she watched and her hand began to slide down between her thighs and bit her lips as she touched her cunt opening and began to trace her slit and rub her clit. She began to breath hard as she closed her eyes allowing herself to concentrate. Her concentration didn't last long as she heard another voice and she froze, stopping what she was doing under the sheets.

"May I join in?" Ben asked, maybe a little louder than he should have as he entered the room.

Joan looked towards the door and smiled at Ben and Drake peeked between Joan's spread thighs and motioned his hand to come over.

Ben approached the bed with his semi hard cock on hand, stroking it to life. He paused and made an "oops" face as he noticed Jen on the other bed still sleeping.

Joan looked at what Ben was looking at and saw Jen with her eyes still closed. She then faced Ben and told him, "It's Ok come on," in a soft voice, almost whispering. She then straighten and stood up on top of the bed and waited for Drake to get out of the bed before she laid down cross wise on the bed.

Ben moved and positioned himself at Joan's head and Drake took position between her legs. Joan reached for Ben's cock and took over in stroking it a few times before she pulled it towards her mouth.

Drake watched as Joan engulfed Ben's cock head with her little mouth and could see it getting harder and harder. He could see Ben's cock much closer now and could tell that it was really bigger than his own.

Joan stroked Ben's cock as she sucked its head bringing it to life and she let it slip out of her hand and mouth when it was completely hard and sprang upward.

Jen saw Ben's hard cock pointing up in an angle as it bounced off his abdomen when she opened her eyes a little to peek, taking a chance. Her mind was so confused seeing Ben there and for Drake to let Joan suck Ben's cock. She then saw Drake lowered his head between Joan's legs.

Drake pushed and raised Joan's legs from behind her thighs, spreading them wide and pinned it down in place.

Joan gasped and moaned as tingling pleasure rushed through her as Drake licked and sucked her clit.

Ben watched as Drake licked Joan's smooth cunt and began to taste Joan's pussy in his thoughts, remembering how she tasted. He still couldn't believe how much he enjoyed licking her; it's quite different compared to the ones he licked before.

Joan reached for Ben's cock and pulled it down to her mouth and started to suck its head as she stroke its length.

Ben moaned in approval before he reached down and started to caress and fondle Joan's breast, squeezing and massaging it.

Jen watched the exotic and arousing scene transpiring in front of her. Her hand crept back between her legs and started to slowly rub her slit.

Drake liked and sucked Joan's hot pussy the way he always does, the way he knew how she wanted it till he sensed her hips begins to grind and buck against his tongue and mouth.

Ben sensed and saw how Joan was responding and knew he wanted to taste her once more, "Hey Drake, do you mind if we switch? I really want to taste her again," he asked. He didn't waste any second as he saw Drake stood up to move out of Joan's face, popping his cock out of Joan's mouth in the process.

Drake just walked around the bed with a grin and watched Ben take position between his wife's spread legs before he sat by Joan's head. He then leaned down and started to lick Joan's nipple and fondle the other breast.

Joan moaned and gasped, a little louder than she wanted it, as she felt the pleasures from her mound and her sensitive nipples. Her legs went wider, giving Ben more room as she grasped a handful of Drake's hair with one hand and caressing his face with the other. The arousing sensation she was going through was indescribable and she moaned and moaned till her body arched.

Ben felt Joan's legs moved, planting her feet on the bed and start to buck her mound, pressing it against his mouth. He then concentrated on sucking and licking her now swollen clit as he spread her thighs with her hands.

Joan's breathing became harder and faster. Her hands left Drake's head as it searched for something else to grab on.

Drake gently bit Joan's hard pink nipple before engulfing it with his lips and then sucking it as he playfully pinch the other between his fingertips.

It didn't take long and Joan moaned in pleasure as her orgasm reached its peak, exploding in Ben's mouth. Her body jerked hard a few times before her body went limp.

Ben licked in gusto as Joan released her sweet cum allover his mouth and face. He didn't stop licking till Joan lay weakly on the bed. He thought he heard a moan behind him, its faint, but undeniably a moan.

Jen froze as she realized what she just did and saw Ben turn around and looked at her. Their eyes met and then saw a glimpse of Drake walking around the bed.

"Hey Joan, I guess you just woke our sleeping beauty here," Ben commented as he stood up.

"Huh! What?" Joan asked, still weak and delirious from her extreme orgasm.

"We shouldn't be bias? It would be unfair if Joan only gets the attention, don't you think?" Drake asked Ben.

Jen was about to say something when the bed sheet covers slid off her and exposing her naked body, with her hand between her legs. Before she could even say anything, Drake was already positioned by her feet and spreading her legs. She doesn't know why, but she didn't stop him.

Drake could feel Jen's legs shaking a little as he spread them and wasn't even surprise when he didn't felt any resistance from her. He kissed her thighs, alternating between legs as he caressed them with his hands.

Ben knelt beside the bed next to Jen and started to caress her breast and planted a kiss on Jen's lips, kissing her passionately.

Electrifying sensation rushed through Jen's body as Drake's kisses gets closer and closer to her mound and she could feel her wetness pooling inside her as she returned Ben's kiss without hesitation. All her reservations are completely gone and all she wanted is to feel all these wonderful sensations that she never felt with her ex-husband.

Jen broke her kiss with Ben to gasp and moan in pleasure as she felt Drake's tongue against her slit. She couldn't remember if her ex- ever licked her pussy because she never felt this aroused and excited, and she loved it.

Ben's kisses slid down to her neck and to her breast and to her nipple, while he listen to her moans. He sucked her nipple and felt her back arched.

"Oh my God! Ahhhh, oh my....Ahhhhh!" Jen moaned as her body twist and arched. She felt tingling sensation on her cunt and she felt like she's going to pee.

ShaneFull
ShaneFull
173 Followers