Innocence Lost Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShaneFull
ShaneFull
173 Followers

Drake stopped Jen's thighs from pinning his head as he continued to devour her wet cunt. He would lick and tongue fuck her cunt, and occasionally concentrate on her hard clit.

Jen started to scream, " Stop, stop, stop, stop," she said as she brushed off Ben aside and tried to push Drake's head from between her thighs. "Stop, oh my gosh. Stoooop," she continued on.

Joan sat up on the bed and just witnessed Jen curl up with her hands tucked between her thighs and Joan was quite sure she saw Jen's body jerked a couple of times.

Ben and Drake were grinning as they watched Jen catching her breath after she released her orgasm. Drake tried to hold his place between Jen's legs and have her cum on his face, but she was quite strong and he had to let go.

"This is insane!" Jen said as she straighten and ran her fingers through her hair. "I can't believe this is happening," she finished.

Drake was staring at Jen's nakedness, particularly at her wet mound. "You seemed to have enjoyed it," he commented.

"I just came too quick," Jen said.

"Let me taste it," Drake said as he reached towards Jen's thighs.

"Noooo!" Jen yelled in a playful manner as he pushed Drake's hands away.

Joan and Ben laughed from Jen's reaction. Then Joan said, "You should Jen, you just don't know what you're missing," before getting off the bed and sat down by Jen's side. "Well, it's about time to return the favor, don't you think?" Joan asked Jen.

Jen looked at Joan questioningly and the watched Joan took the closest cock, which is Ben's, and started to stroke it. She observed the huge cock on Joan's tiny hands at it slowly slid up and down its shaft. "Ben's cock looks bigger, looking at it this close," she thought.

Drake then got off the bed and stood on the left side of Ben, where Jen was closest.

Jen then slid towards Drake and sat at the edge of the bed next to Joan and shyly took Drake's hard cock on her hand and started to stroke it. She would glance at Joan and closely mimic what Joan was doing.

Joan then started to kiss and lick Ben's cock head, mixing her saliva with his pre cum before completely engulfing its entire head with her mouth.

Ben softly moaned in approval and began to stroke Joan's soft black hair.

Jen watched as Joan struggles a little in sucking Ben's huge cock. She then looked at Drake's and in comparing it, Ben's seems to look a little bigger, she thought. She then looked up at Drake and saw him smile down at her.

Drake watched as Jen started to kiss his cock for the first time. He took a glance at his wife as she sucked Ben's cock. Seeing Joan's beautiful face with a huge cock in her mouth made him so aroused and feeling Jen's lips and tongue against his cock made him moan, especially when Jen slid his cock inside her mouth.

Joan sucked Ben's cock head while she stroke its length. Once in a while, she'll let it out completely and lick the underside of its shaft for a few seconds and back from sucking its head again.

Jen began to suck Drake's cock like a pro. She used to suck her ex's cock a lot but his cock wasn't as big as Ben's or Drake's, and it all came naturally back to her after a few seconds of feeling Drake's cock inside her mouth.

Drake and Ben watched the girls suck their cocks, and Drake was quite surprise how Jen was managing his cock. Both men watched as Jen slid almost half of Drake's cock length, more than what Joan could handle.

Ben was completely amazed watching Jen do her thing with Drake's cock. Joan was doing great as well with his. Though Joan couldn't get much in her mouth, she does her best to please her man.

After a few minutes, Drake nudged Ben by the shoulder, "Do you mind if I could have my wife suck mine?" he asked.

Ben didn't mind at all, he actually wanted to see Jen handle his cock, "No, not at all," he answered, sliding his cock out of Joan's mouth and traded places with Drake.

Jen wiped her mouth with her hands as she watched the two guys switch. She didn't waste a second to hold Ben's stiff cock as he got in front of her. She was admiring its size and features before she started to suck it.

Ben was delighted seeing Jen could take more of his cock in her mouth. He watched his cock slid in and out of Jen's lips, as she moved her head back and forth; little by little it went in much further till he felt his cock head against the back of Jen's throat.

"Oh yeah, baby!" Ben moaned and he looked over at Joan and saw her watching while she stroked Drake's cock. "Can you believe she could be such a cock sucker?" commenting to Joan.

Joan was still staring at Jen, "It never occurred to me that you're good at this," she told Jen.

"Don't worry baby, you could suck as good as any girls," Drake said as he guided Joan's head at his cock. He watched as Joan opened her natural red lips and engulfs his swollen cock head.

Joan tightened her lips against Drake's cock head and did her best to give her husband a blowjob. She even gave an extra effort to take in as much of Drake's cock in her mouth. She even gagged a little as Drake's cock went in a little further than she could take and then felt Drake's hands on both side of her head.

Drake held Joan's head in place as he slowly began to slide his cock in and out of Joan's mouth. He fucked her mouth slowly with only its cock head at first and then going in further and further. He knew how much she could take and that's all he pushed in her.

Joan let go of her husband's cock as he began to fuck her mouth and placed her hands just below his hips. She sucked his cock, keeping suction on it as it slid out and slither her tongue on it as it slid in. Although it's a little uncomfortable for her, she let him do it and even began to move her head to meet his thrust, pushing his cock a little further than he usually does.

Drake was really surprised how Joan was taking his cock. Perhaps she just felt a little competition whit Jen, he thought. What ever it is, he loves it.

It didn't take long before Drake had the urge to feel his cock inside Joan's pussy, "Baby, I got to fuck that sweet tight pussy of yours," he told Joan as he slid his cock out of her mouth.

Jen then stopped sucking Ben's cock and watched Joan lay down on the bed beside her.

Joan raised her knees to her chest and then felt Drake's hand on her right thigh, pushing it aside a little and then felt his cock on her slit.

Drake slid his cock head up and down her wet snatch, pressing it between her pussy lips, harder and harder with every pass till its head was completely soaked with her cunt juices.

Jen watched intensely as Drake's cock made a circling motion at Joan's opening, spreading Joan's pussy lips open, and exposing her pink inner cunt walls. Her heart starts to beat faster as she watched Drake's cock head starts to enter Joan's smooth cunt till it was completely inside. She looked at Joan's face as she heard her moan and saw the intense pleasure on Joan's beautiful face. She then returned her gaze back to Joan's mound and watched Drake's entire length disappear inside Joan's pussy.

Drake moaned in satisfaction as he felt Joan's tight cunt against his entire cock and seeing his beautiful wife's face and her soft moans of pleasure couldn't be better.

Jen felt her cunt aching for something, and she knew, she wanted a cock too. She turned and looked up at Ben, "I want this," squeezing Ben's cock, "inside me. Fuck me!" she said as she lay down and opened her legs to accommodate Ben.

Ben positioned himself between Jen's legs and guided his cock on Jen's mound, rubbing it all over Jen's thin blond pubic hairs surrounding her slit.

Jen raised her head when she felt Ben's cock against her opening to witness his huge cock entering her. She held her breath as she felt Ben's cock spread her opening as it commences to enter her. She bit her lip as Ben's cock head popped inside her and then moaned as its girth started to stretch her opening.

Ben had to press a little harder to push his cock deeper inside Jen's tight cunt. He felt the same feeling when he fucked Joan, but Joan's a little tighter in comparison, he thought. He slid his cock all the way in one slow thrust and heard Jen moaned much louder as their pubic hairs tangle with each other.

Jen arched her back and moaned a little louder this time as she felt Ben starts to grind his hips and stir his cock inside her wet cunt. She spread her legs as wide as she can, making room for the deepest penetration possible for Ben's cock.

Joan was so aroused hearing Jen's moans, knowing exactly how Jen felt. She started to moan as Drake began to fuck her.

Drake and Ben listened to both of the girl's moans as they fuck and them. Ben would glance at Joan's face and watched her facial expressions of pleasure. Drake would glance at Jen too, though Jen's beauty is no comparison with Joan's, Jen is still a beauty in her own.

After a few minutes and both women were now moaning frequently and louder, almost in chorus, Ben asked Drake if they could switch.

Joan and Jen were breathing heavily as both men slid their cocks out from their respective cunts. Joan saw Drake's cock soaked and glistening with her cunt juices as she sat up.

Drake saw the look on his wife's face and knew what she wanted. He held his cock up and offered it to Joan and watched her mouth open wide. He slid his cock in Joan's open mouth and watched her sucked and licked its entire length.

Jen watched Joan licked Drake's cock clean, she was quite surprised and was thinking of what she just witnessed when she felt Ben's hands on hers and pulled her upright. Ben's cock was in front of her and could tell it was covered with her own juices. She hesitated at first before she engulfed its head with her mouth and started sucking it. It felt weird but she like the taste of it.

After Jen and Joan sucked Ben and Drake's cock for a few seconds. Drake and Ben traded places and Ben instructed Joan to get in all fours.

Joan turned around in kneeling position with her back facing Ben. She straightened her hair before she leaned forward and supported her upper body with her arms. She crawled a few phases backwards as she felt Ben's hands against her hips pulling her back.

Ben guided his huge cock at Joan's cunt as she got into position and made a circling motion with his cock head against her opening for a few seconds before he started thrusting his hips forward.

Joan moaned and held her breath as she felt her cunt opening stretching to its max as it accommodates Ben's huge cock. She gasped as Ben stopped halfway through and then felt its cock sliding out till only its head was inside her.

Ben held Joan by the hips as he began to thrust his hips once more, sliding his cock all the way in one thrust. He heard Joan moaned much louder as he gently pushed his hips and pulled her hips a little harder to get the last inch or so of his shaft inside Joan's tight cunt.

"Mmmmm, my God!" Joan moaned as she lowered her arms to her elbows and her head against the bed.

Ben felt Joan's cunt got tighter for a few seconds as Joan's body tensed. He caressed her bottom, her back, and her hips for a few moments before he started to slide his cock in and out, fucking Joan from behind.

Jen saw Joan and did the same thing with out a word from Drake; she never experienced that position before and she want to feel it.

Drake slid his cock in Jen's pussy, although it's still tight, it's not quite as tight as Joan's in comparison. He fucked Jen halfway through a few times before sliding his cock all the way in and the same time heard her moan in pleasure.

Joan couldn't describe how wonderful Ben's cock felt in her pussy. She could feel his cock brush through her cunt walls as it slid in and out, and touch every sensitive part of it that sends her body into an arousing state. After a few moments, she could feel her orgasm approaching and she began to sway back and forth in rhythm with Ben's thrust.

Ben sensed Joan's cunt muscle contracting, squeezing his cock and made her cunt much tighter. He knew that she's about to cum and he picked up his phase, fucking her much faster.

Jen heard the most arousing moan she ever heard beside her and saw the intense concentration on Joan's face as she took a glance. The sight of Joan's beautiful face took her to the brink of excitement and sensed her own orgasm wasn't far behind. Ben held Joan by the waist as he heard her moan and her head tilted back. He then felt the first strong spurt of Joan's cum against his shaft as her body shook and jerked one after another for a few times before her waist went heavy against his hold.

Drake was about to shoot his load as well, just hearing and seeing his wife in intense orgasm as Ben fucked her. He pulled his cock out from Jen's cunt avoiding shooting his load.

Jen's orgasm was almost in its peal when she felt Drake's cock slid out of her. She was breathing hard as well as she stared at Joan's content and satisfied look.

Drake then moved behind Joan, bumping Ben aside. He then gently flipped Joan on her back and pushed her right leg outward as he positioned himself between her legs.

Joan was still breathing hard from her orgasm but managed to spread her legs for Drake. She let out a soft moan as she felt Drake's cock penetrate her cum soaked pussy and then his body on top of her and then started to kiss her on the lips.

Ben went around Drake to get to Jen and pulled her bottom by the waist and slowly slid his slick cock in Jen's cunt as soon as she resumed her position.

Jen arched her back down, raising her ass for Ben's penetration. She moaned as she felt Ben's cock stretching her opening once again and filling her love hole with its huge cock. It didn't take a few thrust of Ben's meat in and out of her that she caught her orgasm back in high gear.

Ben heard Jen whisper, "Oh, fuck me! Fuck me!" in her soft voice. He fucked her fast and hard till she couldn't support her upper body and she laid her head on the bed till he heard her arousing moan as she released her cum. Ben slowed his rhythm and saw the white gooey secretion on his shaft as it slid in and out of Jen's wet cunt.

Drake kissed Joan passionately as he fucked her tight and wet cunt. Joan wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist, grinding her mound with his thrust. He felt her cunt muscles contract, milking his shaft. It didn't take long and Drake made one hard thrust as he unleashed his own cum deep inside Joan's cunt.

Ben's cock slid out of Jen's cunt as she slid forward and laid face down on the bed just when his orgasm was fast approaching. Ben looked beside them and just saw Joan's legs fell off from Drake's waist and then Drake slid off Joan. Ben then moved between Joan's legs, lifting them up to his shoulders as he slid his cock in her cum filled pussy.

Drake sat up and watched as his cum juice seeped out of his wife's cunt as Ben's huge cock filled her hole in one smooth thrust. He watched Joan with her legs spread wide supported by Ben's arms.

Joan moaned and gasped as Ben fucked her faster and faster. She grabbed both her breast and squeezed and pinched her nipples, adding more excitement and pleasure within her. She tried to relax her legs as they hang on Ben's arms but she tensed as she heard Ben began to moan and his rhythm went faster. She glanced at Drake and saw him pleased and excited watching them. She reached her orgasm once more in such a short time when Ben started to pump her with his hot cum.

Jen was sitting on her heels watching Ben fuck Joan. She couldn't believe how excited she was, watching Joan get fucked. She watched as Joan and Ben came almost at the same time, Ben moaned and gasped first then Joan followed suite.

Ben moved to a kneeling position, releasing Joan's legs as soon as he finished releasing his last drop of warm cum. Joan's legs dropped freely on the bed and cum juices started to flow out of her open cunt hole as it close and shrinks to its normal state.

"You guys are really something to watch." Jen commented.

"Yeah! I think I won't get tired watching her either," Drake said. "She's just gorgeous!" he finished.

"I think I know what you meant. I'm a woman and I'm getting turned on watching," Jen said and then laughed.

"Will you guys stop," Joan said, a little embarrassed.

Ben just laughed as he backed out of the bed and said, "Don't short change your self Jen, you were great too."

Joan playfully slapped Jen by the knee, "You are you know," she said and then winked at her.

The room seems to be much brighter and Drake noticed the morning light through the window. "Well, you guys are to more sex or shall we dress up?" Drake asked.

"I hate to say this, but I got to get to work," Ben said.

"I think I had more than enough for one night," Jen said as she slid out of bed.

"Me too," Joan also said and then crawled to her husband, "Maybe we could do this again next time," she told him and then turned to Jen, "Right Jen?"

ShaneFull
ShaneFull
173 Followers