Innocence Lost Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShaneFull
ShaneFull
173 Followers

Dan and Harry watched Drake move between Joan's legs as Amy sat between them and Tony went to the bathroom.

"You really looked awesome," Drake whispered to Joan as he slipped his cock into her cum filled pussy.

"You like it?" Joan said smiling at him.

Drake lowered his head and kissed her on the lips and could smell and taste Amy's love juice and started to fuck her, make love to her.

Dan, Harry and Amy watched the erotic love making. Amy started to rub her legs and thighs together and took Dan and Harry's huge cock in her hands from both side and started stroking.

Harry noticed Amy's actions with her thighs and he slipped a hand between them and slowly rubbed and played with her slit and it didn't take long till they could hear Joan start moaning in pleasure.

Joan listened to her husband as he whispered the details of her sex rituals, with Dan, Tony, Harry, and Amy and how much it turned him on watching her and in turn drove her pleasure into high gear.

Drake picked up the phase when Joan whispered back to him, "I'm coming. I want your cum fill me up too," she said between moans.

Harry couldn't believe the excitement building up in his groin as he watched the real and pure love making of Drake and Joan. He stopped Amy's hand from stroking his cock or he would come, he wanted to save it for Joan.

Amy looked at Harry and saw him wink at her and then turned to Dan, "Want your cock sucked?" and she turned to all fours with her ass facing Harry and gave Dan a blow job.

Harry lightly gripped his shaft and slowly stroked his cock with one hand and he stuck a finger inside Amy's exposed cunt and then two while he waited for the climax of Joan and Drake which from the looks of it will be in any second.

"Ohhh honey, I'm coming," Joan whispered as she wrapped her legs around the lower back of Drake and started to meet his thrust.

Drake felt Joan's cunt got tighter even when its slick with Tony's cum and with her moan of pleasure he grunted and moaned as he unload his hot cum in Joan's soaked cunt filling her up. He continued to fuck hard, churning every cum in Joan's filled pussy till her legs lost its lock and slid back down on the table.

"That was great honey," Joan said and kissed Drake on the lips.

Drake was about to say something when Harry tapped him on the back and heard him said, "My turn to fill your lovely wife."

Drake looked at Harry and then back to Joan, "You'll be OK with this?"

Joan smiled at Drake and then to Harry, "Might as well, this could be your last chance to see me fucked by a big cock," she said as she looked back up at Drake and grinning.

"Well, we'll see," Drake said smiling down at Joan as he slid off her.

Joan was already tired and felt worn down from all the orgasm she had through the night and she felt she couldn't have another and her pussy felt a little sore too, but she wanted to give her husband the satisfaction of his fantasy. She spread her legs once more and this time for Harry's huge black cock.

Drake stood by the table and watched Harry guide his black cock into Joan's cum filled pussy. He saw cum squeezed out of her cunt and trickle down her ass as Harry's cock slid inside.

Harry slid his cock inside Joan's slick pussy halfway and slid it out up to its head and thrust it back in, almost all the way leaving just a couple of inches of its shaft.

Drake could see how much Harry's cock went into Joan from where the glossy film of cum stopped on Harry's cock.

Joan let out a soft moan as Harry cock started sliding in and out of her. She looked up at Harry and saw him staring at her.

Harry saw Joan looked at him, "You are one amazing woman," he whispered to her, "how are you holding up?"

Joan gasped as Harry's cock went in a little deeper than she was anticipating, "I'm OK, just a little sore," she whispered back.

"Don't worry, it won't take me long, I'm so aroused watching you two," Harry said.

Joan gasped again as Harry's cock slid deeper. She looked Harry in the eye for a brief moment and started moaning as she closed her eyes and showed her best arousing facial reactions she could manage to bring Harry into orgasm as quickly as possible.

Harry watched Joan bit her lower lip, open her lovely lips, gasp, and moan in such an arousing look that he never saw and experience from her before that boost his pleasure even more and bring his orgasm a step closer into eruption. He continued to fuck Joan slow and long with the length that Joan could manage but will give her more once in a while but not to hurt her but deep enough to make her gasp and arch her body.

Joan could sense Harry's orgasm getting closer as he started to pick up the phase. She even went beyond the body language she's giving him and started to sexually speak to him, "Mmmm. Ahhhh. 'That felt good'; 'Its soooo biiiiig'; 'Fuck me'; 'Just like that'," she whispered and other sex talk that will definitely bring any man into orgasm which it apparently worked as Harry started grunting.

Watching and hearing Joan's pleasure teasing took its toll as Harry's orgasm reached its peak and he tried to hold it as long as he could while he savor every pleasure it brings and feel her tightness against his shaft.

Joan knew Harry will come any moment as she heard his grunts and could see it on his face. She slid her hand to his hips as she bent her knees and spread them outward much further. Even with the fullness of Harry's cock inside her and the soreness of her pussy, she started squeezing her cunt muscles, milking his cock, "Fill me up, yeah, fuck me, come inside me," she whispered as she practically tug his hips with every thrust.

Harry finally couldn't hold it much longer and with last one thrust, he released his cum, warm and watery inside Joan's cunt, filling her.

Joan arched her back as Harry's cock thrust deep into her and hit her cervix and felt warm fluid of cum fill her cunt. She was breathing hard as her orgasm fell short from exploding. If not from the slight pain on her cervix or if Harry didn't stop for a few couple more seconds, she would have come with him. Instead, she wrapped her legs behind his thighs and started sliding them up and down his legs, caressing it as she lay down exhausted under him and her hands dropped beside her.

----------------------------------------

Drake's cock is fully hard again from watching Harry fuck Joan standing behind them looked at where he left Amy and saw Tony fucking her in a missionary position on the couch while she sucked Dan. Dan then slipped his cock off her mouth when he saw Harry slid off Joan on the table. Drake knew Dan's next in line to fuck Joan as he watched him walk towards the table with his monster looking cock bouncing up and down and glistening with Amy's saliva.

Tony slid his cock completely out of Amy as he saw Dan walk away and he repositioned himself by Amy's head and offered his soaked cock to her, "I'm coming bitch! Suck it real good," Tony ordered Amy.

Amy sucked Tony's cock head, tasting her own pussy juices, and started stroking it in rhythm with her bobbing till it started spilling out cum inside her mouth. She wasn't surprised for the little amount of cum Tony released in her mouth, it's quite expected after your fourth or more orgasm, "for most men anyway", she thought, swallowed it, sucked its head hard and made a suction popping sound as it slip off her lips.

"I'm fucking done for tonight," Tony said looking down at Amy, and smiled at Drake before walking towards the hall and to the bathroom.

Harry gave Joan a tap on her thigh as he stepped away and then exchanged a brother's hand shake with Dan as they passed each other. Then gave Drake a tap on the back and winked at Amy as he passed them and into the hallway just a minute behind Tony.

Drake went to Amy and stood in front of her, "You mind another round," he asked smiling down at her.

Amy smiled back, "I thought you'd never ask after all that," she said and nodding her head towards the table.

Drake had her lie down on the carpet floor and mounted her missionary style. Amy wrapping her arms around Drake's body, hugging him as their body pressed against each other, she gasped as Drake's stiff cock penetrated her tight cunt.

---------------------------------------

Dan knelt between Joan's legs and leaned over almost on top of her as he scooped Harry's cum with his cock that was trickling down her ass from her slightly parted pussy lips and smeared it all over her slit before sliding it inside her and more cum juices seeped between his shaft and cunt lips.

Joan was catching her breath after holding her breath till Dan's black monstrous looking cock stopped impaling her when Dan scooped her legs from behind the knee and raised them up to her chest as he leaned forward on top of her and drove more of his cock inside her in the process. She moaned again and again Dan's cock slid roughly and deeper, stretching her pussy to its max.

Dan watched Joan's beautiful face moved slowly side to side while she moaned and gasped with every inch of his cock impaling her little tight cunt.

"Oh my God!... (moaned)...It's so big," came out of Joan's mouth softly.

Dan chuckled and turned his head to where Drake and Amy were and smiled as he saw Drake practically grinding its crotch against Amy's mound. He then looked down at Joan,

"Say it louder, let your freaking husband over there hear you," Dan said.

Joan looked at Drake with Amy's leg hanging against his arms as he thrust and grind his hips on Amy's mound. "Ahhhnng!" Joan moaned a little louder as Dan thrust his cock a little harder in her. She looked up at Dan, "Oh my God! It's so big!" she repeated loudly and moaning between words, loud enough for Drake to hear for sure.

Harry chuckled, "How's my black dick feel? Tell me, let him hear," he whispered down at Joan while he fucked her.

Joan couldn't believe that her orgasm was starting to pick up once more and was getting aroused and excited from the dirty talk Dan was subjecting her into and not to forget the rippling affect of Dan's cock as it slid roughly in and out of her over stretched cunt. "It's ripping my little pussy. Ohhhh. Ahhhh. Its so biiiig! Ahhh, Mmmmm," she said out loud. Then a brief pause, then, "Oh yesss. Oh yesss, that's it, that's it. I'm coming. It's too much. Oh my God, I'm coming!" she started to blurt out and moaning moaning.

Dan was caught surprised from Joan's unexpected outburst of pleasure and suddenly felt her ass started moving as if attempting to meet his thrust. He let go of her legs and as soon as her feet dropped on the table, she started bucking to meet his thrust. He couldn't believe how excited and aroused he got and with Joan's tight cunt practically gripping his cock like a suction pushed his own orgasm into over drive.

And when Joan arched her back and moan after moan of pleasure filled the room, Dan released his thick cum inside Joan, and joined her orgasmic outburst.

------------------------------------------

Amy and Drake were all aroused from Joan's moans and wasn't far behind. Drake in particular when he heard his wife's comments on Dan's black cock and knowing the pleasure she's going through, up to the last second.

Even Amy was caught up in the excitement and could give Joan credit telling her how much she prefers Drake's size, and now she know why. With his size, she's still full and stretched, and could grind his crotch against her and rubbing her clit in the process and he knows how to fuck a woman, how to make love. "I'm coming," she said a few seconds later after hearing Joan's same comment.

Drake was holding his own and waited till he heard Amy's comment and her body tensed when he unleashed his cum. Spurt after spurt he released his cum inside Amy as her body jerked a couple of times till she was breathing hard from the exhaustion.

Amy looked over at the table and then up to Drake, "I never get fucked the way you did, I love it. Joan's really lucky to have you for a husband."

"Yeah, I'm lucky to have such a giving wife," Drake said as he rolled off Amy.

--------------------------------------

Derek already came three times, jerking off while he watched the four men fucked Amy and Joan from the second floor, hiding in the shadows when he heard footsteps from the main stairs. He ran quietly back down the small back stairs leading down to the kitchen while he zipped his fly back and tucked the small towel in his coat pocket.

Derek sitting on the driver seat of the limo, his heart pounding on his chest, grabbed his crotch squeezing his still hard cock through his pants and felt the slight pain from his cock perhaps from the intense jerking he gave it back in the house.

"Ohhh, Owww," Derek moaned as his cock twitched when images of Mrs. Langly he witnessed being fucked flashed through his thoughts.

"Fuck!" Derek shouted in frustration, "How can I fucking get my friend's mother off my mind now?" he asked himself. "Josh will have blast out his parent's night out and....," he was telling himself when the car phone rang.

----------------------------------------

I love reading your feedbacks and comments especially from my avid readers and followers of this series, please continue sending them. Happy reading and thanks for all the patience.

ShaneFull
ShaneFull
173 Followers