Innocence Lost Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Twelve also had a taste for the kind of sex games that Chastity practised and was quite pleased to participate where both Purity and Innocence had reservations. She was, however, somewhat more tender with Chastity's young lovers than Innocence's sister ever was. Although Purity always felt a measure of concern for the children or older girls that entered into their grasps, she noticed that they usually seemed less troubled afterwards (even if Chastity sometimes looked dissatisfied). It was reassuring to see Twelve kissing them tenderly goodbye, sometimes for several minutes, before they left. Some of the sex games Chastity and Twelve practised had an element of perversion in them, Purity was sure. There was sometimes a dribble of urine on Twelve's hairless thighs or even down her face. Sometimes there was even the odd scratch or bruise to be found somewhere or other on Twelve's body - perhaps more visible in contrast to the paleness of her skin and the slight impression of blue veins on her high cheeks. Twelve only laughed when Innocence or Purity commented about it. She never gave a full account of her activities with Chastity - and Purity felt that she didn't really wish to know, either.

When Twelve discovered Purity's plan to leave with Innocence during her vacation to travel around the country, she positively bubbled with enthusiasm. At first, Purity was worried that this meant that she wanted to come as well, which was not what was really intended. Purity had hoped to spend more time alone with Innocence, well away from what she perceived as the malign influence of her sister, but Twelve had somehow come to the same conclusion herself.

"Don't worry, I'll look after Chastity!" She commented. "It'll be such fun to have the flat all to ourselves!" However, she was very eager to describe places to visit, things to do, delicacies to eat and customs to be wary of. Purity looked forward to the vacation as if she was the one who was the student having a well-deserved break.

Twelve persuaded Purity to shave off her own pubic hair which made her groin feel quite vulnerable and tender, but undoubtedly added a new sensation to her lovemaking as she could better feel Innocence's pubic hairs stroke against her bare skin. She didn't enjoy the itchiness that pertained after more than a day's growth, but she felt it was a small price to pay for the new sensitivity she'd gained. However, Twelve couldn't persuade her to dress more like her or her friends. And she wouldn't shave her head or eyebrows either. She just wasn't convinced that it would suit her. Chastity also changed her appearance, but like Purity she stopped short at shaving her head or eyebrows, but did adopt a costume of straps like Twelve's, though hers were of plastic, lycra or lace. This made her look both younger and older than she actually was - but Purity thought it didn't make her look any more attractive. In fact, Purity was convinced that Chastity looked rather harsher and more unsympathetic than before.

To Be Continued...

12