Innocence Lost Ch. 23

Story Info
Innocence is displayed on film.
2.9k words
4.83
18.3k
00

Part 22 of the 35 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/08/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In Which Innocence is displayed on film and is shown together with an old friend.

It was Dodie who reminded Innocence of the interview she'd had with Fuck Films Today and her appearance in Forbidden Love. "It seems absolutely ridiculous to me that you should be working for virtually nothing at the Fierzehn, especially as you don't really like music, when you could be earning a hell of a lot more in fuck films."

"I'm not sure I want to be filmed fucking people," Innocence retorted.

"Don't be silly. You were happy enough having sex with Nancy Shittits or whatever her name was. If that's not being filmed fucking what is? And you only got a little amount of money for that! Come on! They're always auditioning for people to star in fuck films. Look at these ads in the paper!" Dodie showed her lover some of the adverts in the evening paper. There certainly didn't seem to be any shortage of demand.

Innocence took the paper from her naked lover's hand, and still with one arm around Dodie's shoulders - it was the only way to prevent herself falling off the bed - she scrutinised the details. "For a chance to appear in a Fuck Film with a difference!" "Guys! How big's your dick! Show it off to its best advantage in your best mates!" "Wanted! Girls with Big Busts! Guys with Thick Pricks!"

"I don't like the sound of any of these," admitted Innocence.

"Oh, don't be silly!" insisted Dodie. "You're just not reading it right. What about this one. 'Bizarre film needs Bizarre stars!' If you're not bizarre, who is?" She cheekily caressed Innocence's penis. "Go on! Give it a chance!"

Fortunately, the day of the audition coincided with Innocence's day off, so she was able to turn up with Dodie keeping her company. Half of her was eager to be accepted and to get into a career that she knew would enable her to stop having to spend her nights behind a bar with her eardrums assaulted and her dignity constantly threatened by the attention of the clientéle. The other half of her felt somewhat ill at ease at the idea of being fucked or fucking in front of the camera (although the idea somewhat stimulated her as well, as Dodie wouldn't stop reminding her). She certainly wasn't sure she felt that much at ease with the others being auditioned. Many were actually rather ordinary, rather plain, people whose bizarreness apparently consisted in the extremes of behaviour they were more or less willing to indulge in to gain an honest living. Others were bizarre in a quite obvious way. A woman with a beard. A man with a very long but thin penis which he seemed to relish waving around the place. A pigmy woman. An oldish woman with breasts that lacked body but trailed down to her waist. A fat woman who was so large that she occupied almost all the space of a sofa. A slim woman whose breasts were so small that only the presence of a very natural vagina could convince anyone that she was really a woman at all.

When Innocence's turn to be interviewed came up, the interviewer was at first convinced that it was Dodie who was the interviewee and seemed visibly disappointed when it was Innocence who sat down on the chair opposite. He scratched his beard and peered at her through the thick plastic lenses of his glasses. "So what do you do that makes you suitable for a bizarre film. Do you like animals fucking you? Do you enjoy eating turds? Can you crack nuts in your cunt?"

"No, not at all! That sounds disgusting!" winced Innocence.

"So why come to an audition for bizarre fuck films if you don't like bizarre things? Do you like being beaten up? Do you enjoy drinking piss? Can you get a fist up your arse-hole?"

As Innocence shook her head sadly at each disgusting suggestion, she could see that the interviewer was getting visibly more annoyed. She looked rather forward to leaving. Clearly fuck films just weren't for her. But it was Dodie who abruptly came to her rescue: "It's not what Innocence does, but what she is that makes her bizarre?"

The director frowned. "I don't see that! Okay, she looks good, and most fuck film companies would jump at the opportunity of employing her. But looks is less than half of what we're interested in at Bizarre Bazaar. Our viewers want something a little more challenging and demanding than pretty girls being fucked by good looking guys. And going for girls just isn't bizarre enough these days I'm afraid."

"It's what Innocence has between her legs that makes her hot property! Go on, Innocence! Take down your knickers!"

Innocence smiled a little reluctantly, but obediently she pulled up her short dress and lowered her knickers so that the interviewer could see her penis. His eyes widened significantly as he focused on it. "Does it work? Is it real?" he wondered.

"It's real enough!" Dodie replied for Innocence. "She's given me the best fuck I've ever had. She comes like a shaken beer can, fucks for hours without respite and her erection pops up with the least provocation. Look at her prick now if you don't believe me."

The interviewer looked at Innocence's penis which was indeed getting quite thick and erect. "God! It's beautiful! Take off all your gear! Let's see all you've got to offer!"

So, it was that Innocence passed her first audition and found herself the subject of a series of films in which she was the main star. The interviewer, who was in fact the director of most of the films Bizarre Bazaar made, was sufficiently sensitive to Innocence's feelings not to start her off in any films that actually involved any fucking. All that was required of her in a series of short films that he made was to sit around showing off her body in various degrees of undress and to arouse her penis to a state of excitement. The main attraction of the films was the way that even this early in her film career Innocence was able to stimulate herself to an erection with very little prompting, maintain it for a good period of time and then relieve herself with enough semen to feed quite a few hungry people.

The films were made mostly in sets that looked remarkably ordinary and quite dull. Kitchens. Living rooms. Bathrooms. And most often of all, bedrooms. There she would be writhing under the constant gaze of a set of cameras, apparently stimulated by her reflection or the rather tedious fuck magazines she'd be given to read, and then would simulate herself sufficiently to provoke the real excitement she did feel for being filmed in sexually explicit positions for her penis to express sufficient excitement to stimulate the unknown viewer. The majority of these short films focused entirely on her erect penis and its arousal. Some films were more adventurous, but only just. In one, she had to insert a quite realistically sized dildo in the exact shape of a real penis deep inside her anus which was only possible with the help of a small attractive oriental assistant whose job was specifically to arouse sexual organs and to smear lubricating jelly in the right places. In another, she had to follow a scene of ejaculation with one of pissing, which involved consuming a few pints of beer in rapid succession before filming.

On the whole, though, these films were sufficiently tame for Innocence to lose most of her inhibitions for making a career in film pornography, and to quite happily abandon her job at the Fierzehn. She quite soon felt the advantages of having more money. She and Dodie spent several happy hours discussing the somewhat larger flat they intended to move into together and all the things they would buy once they'd saved up enough. Dodie was contributing her own wages to the household now, having taken a job in a Radical Bookstore that sold many books and magazines which showed very much the same activity as the fuck films did but with less attractive models, a lot more imagination and only occasionally particularly erotic. Most of the woman models, Innocence noted, looked rather more like Dodie with their shaved heads, hairy crotches and large boots. She much rather dressed in what she considered was a more feminine and fetching way, quite enjoying the glances she got from men and women as she teetered on her stilettos in her short dress on the underground trains to the studio.

For Innocence and Dodie to afford a bigger flat it was necessary for Innocence to earn substantially more money than she was in the wank films she was making. She wasn't at all sure, however, that the first proper fuck film she'd star in (one where she'd participate with someone else and who she would fuck and possibly be fucked by) should be one made by Bizarre Bazaar. The director himself understood Innocence's inclinations well enough not to insist that she try for a pissing, shitting, fist-fucking, sado-masochist or animal-fucking film. If Innocence wanted to make a film with some real action where she could earn several times the money and have enough for the deposit on a flat, she'd have to make a film for another company.

It was Twelve on one of her occasional visits to Innocence's bedsit who suggested the two make a film together. "We'd make a great couple!" she assented, holding Innocence's erect penis while Dodie sucked it long and hard. "We fuck well together and I'm not in the slightest bit put off by some arsehole filming us while we do it. Look we'll answer this ad and earn a bit of extra. I'm sure they'd love to film us once they've had a look at you and seen some of the videos you've made."

The advertisement said rather modestly: "Lez and TV couples wanted for Sexy Fuck Films" and Innocence could think of very few good reasons for not accompanying Twelve for the audition. Twelve was right. Quinze Cunts were very impressed by Innocence's endowment which with Twelve's assistance was very soon erect and shown in its fullest glory. They were also impressed by the very passionate lovemaking that the two girls staged for them on the casting couch. The director, Genevieve, was a slim girl in a quite conservative blouse and culottes with hair cut quite boyishly and a pair of wire glasses. She rather liked the idea of the two girls performing together. She had a number of opinions about what made a sexy fuck film, which was the kind that Quinze Cunts specialised in. One of these was that the characters making love with each other should genuinely enjoy it. On the basis of that opinion, having the two of them cast together on a ninety minute film would be quite perfect.

"It will at least prevent you getting bored with each other," she remarked with a grin.

Others of her opinions were that sex between women was necessarily more erotic than sex between men and women. It was not that she was especially averse to men: she just didn't believe that men's bodies were ever particularly erotic. What she liked to make were films where the cast were either all women or men who were sufficiently feminine as a result of their chosen way of dressing or radical surgery. At first it was very difficult for her to believe that Innocence wasn't the way she was as a result of surgery, but she studied Innocence's body and penis with great care and found none of the signs, by now so familiar to her, of silicone implanting, hormonal injection or stitching.

Twelve had to dress rather more conservatively than usual for her in the film they were to make which was provisionally called Innocence's Big Surprise. She had eyebrows painted on, and had to exchange her thong for a dress and blouse with a tie. She even had to wear knickers which she complained were very uncomfortable. She drew the line, however, at wearing a wig. "What would people think if they saw me like that!" she exclaimed. "I wouldn't know where to fucking look!"

The film's plot was banal in the extreme, but as Genevieve explained the people who bought her films were more interested in shots of knickers, cleavages, young clitorises and pretty sexy bodies than on story lines or more extreme forms of sex. She did insist on a piss sequence as she knew a lot of viewers would be very keen to see Innocence's penis used for other purposes than to release semen and Twelve was not at all bothered about having urine dripping down her face and breasts. "As long as I don't get any in my mouth!" she remarked.

The film began with the two girls wandering in a field in the countryside just outside the city. It was the first time since Innocence and Twelve had left Labia that either had ventured so far from Congress and its nightlife, and Innocence enjoyed the rush of fresh air in her lungs and over her body. She had plenty of opportunity to enjoy this warm air, as the two girls took their clothes off in the grass and soon indulged in passionate lovemaking together while Genevieve and her two camerawomen watched and filmed them. Another of the director's views was that the girls should be as natural as possible and so she gave only the briefest outline of what their sexual activity should consist of and indicated where the cameras were most likely to look.

The art of fuck films, Innocence believed, was not only to perform sex well (which involved a certain amount of exaggeration of the pleasure that Twelve was giving her as her tongue and fingers probed around her lower regions), but also to ensure that the action was fully visible to the camera. This in itself required a little bit of attention, particularly as the area of penetration was one very easily obscured from the camera. This involved Innocence and Twelve contorting their bodies somewhat unnaturally so that the camera could see when Innocence entered one of Twelve's orifices and exactly which one it was.

The film then moved from there to the interior of Genevieve's large country house, where quite a few of the rooms had lighting set up specifically to make films and very comfortable beds, sofas and carpets for the fucking to take place. Some action took place in the kitchen where Twelve pushed her fingers and then a cucumber inside Innocence's anus while her penis was being actively sucked. More action took place in the very plush bathroom where the pissing took place in the bath so that the urine could be washed away and the enamel swiftly wiped down with cleaning fluid. Innocence couldn't understand what pleasure Twelve was supposed to be getting as piss splashed over her face, trickled down over cheeks, cascaded over her chin and dribbled down her slim breasts. Twelve later assured her that the warmth of the urine and the knowledge of where it came from was precisely what gave her such joy, but Innocence wasn't convinced that it gave her nearly as much as she so ecstatically expressed.

"Still under an hour of usable film," Genevieve commented disappointedly after all the planned scenes had been filmed. "I think we're just going to have to improvise. Do you mind if we make it a threesome for a garden lawn scene."

"Of course we don't!" Twelve answered before Innocence had an opportunity to object. "As long as it's you who makes up the threesome."

"You think so?" wondered Genevieve curiously coyly for someone who made a living from making fuck films. "Do you think Innocence wouldn't mind fucking me?"

"A beautiful girl like you!" smiled Twelve kissing the director fondly on the cheeks and unbuttoning her blouse. "How could she mind? And I wouldn't mind fucking you myself if it comes to that!"

When Genevieve was undressed by the other two in the full glare of the cameras, it was clear that her expertise and experience in fuck films hadn't been gained as a performer. But her slim body with round breasts and largish nipples and the thin bush of pubic hair was more attractive than Twelve's pale freckly body, and she showed genuine enthusiasm when Innocence's erect penis was guided into her cunt. She clung passionately to Innocence's body, making it rather difficult for the camerawomen to position themselves for the crucial shots of anal and vaginal penetration. It was with quite obvious reluctance that she allowed Innocence to remove her penis when she was about to ejaculate and let the semen spray over her breasts and mouth rather than inside her body. The cries of ecstasy she gave when Twelve and Innocence returned to her body seemed quite unfeigned, and she seemed very flushed after the event.

"This will make a great film!" Genevieve reflected. "It'll be out fairly soon, I can assure you. But it will probably still be less than ninety minutes long. While you're here I insist that you join me and my camera staff for dinner. You will join us, won't you?"

"You fucking bet!" said Twelve, attaching her thong to her waist and pointedly leaving her other clothes on the grass just by the sundial. Dinner was very pleasant and cooked by Genevieve's lover, a very young looking girl with long straight blonde hair and blue eyes. Inevitably dinner had barely finished when Genevieve and her lover invited the camerawomen, Innocence and Twelve to their large bed where the evening ended in a mass of writhing bodies in which Innocence's now quite weary penis was very much appreciated.

To Be Continued...