Innocence Lost Ch. 25

Story Info
Innocence is matched with virginity.
4.2k words
4.89
21.5k
1
0

Part 24 of the 35 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/08/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In Which Innocence is matched with virginity, a career in giving pleasure to unknown benefactors is reviewed and Leon's own artistic vocation is revealed.

It took quite a lot of persuading and rather a lot of money, but eventually Innocence agreed to make a Virginity Loss film (or Bleeding Fanny Film as they were less subtly known). It wasn't that Innocence hadn't taken a girl's virginity before, she just felt that there was something sordid about the whole notion of making a film about it, particularly given her rather unusual appearance. She wondered what harm it might do to a girl whose virginity was taken by a freak like her, especially when the whole very important and intensely personal event was witnessed by a professional film crew and eventually by an unknown quantity of anonymous video purchasers. However, she was assured that the girl, Eve, had actually requested that it be Innocence who was to do the bloody deed and that she'd undergo the exercise with someone else anyway if it wasn't her. Apparently she and her mother, a young widow, had fallen on very bad times and they saw it as a way of helping them out of it. Innocence wasn't so naïve as not to realise that a film showing a girl losing her virginity to one with her own unique assets would recoup substantially more than the average Bleeding Fanny Film and that they would earn more as a result.

"I'm not going to make a habit of this," Innocence insisted.

"Of course not," said the director - a middle-aged woman with greying hair and artificially enhanced breasts - misunderstanding her. "No one would want to see you become typecast in that way!"

The film was to be made in the gardens of a stately home which were rented out for the occasion, on the lawn with rose gardens and an ornate swimming pool in the background. Innocence was very impressed. None of her films had been made in such palatial surroundings before, and she felt that somehow it added a touch of dignity to an affair which, from a sense of shame, she decided not to confess to Dodie. Her lover had her own standards and ethics which Innocence respected and in which she more often than not concurred. When she left their nice new expensive flat that they had only just this week starting renting, she left Dodie with only a brief kiss (which would have immediately informed her that she was off to do a film set that day) and evaded rather too obviously all references to the kind of film she was about to make.

"If it's just the usual fuck film why don't you tell me more about it?" Dodie wondered with a frown, brushing her fingers through the quarter inch long stubble of dark hair on her head.

"It's just not worth making a fuss about," Innocence lied, trembling with anticipation. No, she definitely wouldn't make a film like this again. She just hoped that her lover would never have to find out about it.

The film started as all such films were obliged to do with an official examination of Eve's maidenhead by a properly qualified doctor. This was the first opportunity Innocence had of seeing the girl, who was actually unusually old for a virgin - being about seventeen years old but looking more like fifteen. She was quite skinny with pale skin, a slightly bulging stomach, small apple-shaped breasts and long blonde hair half way down her back. The doctor prised open her legs with the camera focusing on her vagina and examined her with the standard tools for this job.

Finally he announced to the camera the standard formula for these films. "I, Doctor Hamstash, declare that it is my professional opinion that this young lady's maidenhead is intact and that she is medically a virgin." Innocence knew that this would not have been the first such examination or the filming wouldn't have come to such an advanced state of preparedness. She also knew that an intact maidenhead didn't necessarily mean that the girl had had no sex at all - there was a great deal of sexual activity, including anal intercourse, which was possible without damaging her in that way at all. However, she rather felt that in Eve's case it seemed to her that the virginity might be more absolute than was usually the case. The girl seemed extraordinarily gauche and nervous.

The film's plot, if such a term could be given to an exercise with a preordained end, was that Innocence should start by making love with Eve's mother who was obviously hoping to increase the material rewards of this exercise by whatever means were necessary. Innocence could judge that the woman must be desperate for money because she had shown willingness in the initial interviews for anal and even fist-fucking along with the standard oral and vaginal sex. Innocence was quite pleased that the film didn't involve the girl's father, even if it were possible. She had heard of several Bleeding Fanny films where the father was filmed as the person to breach the maidenhead - an incestuous act guaranteed to increase the value of the film. Thankfully Hand Job Films had certain standards to adhere to which precluded that form of incest. It was felt that it encouraged a parental rôle for the target market which was best avoided.

Whatever Eve might be, Dawn, her mother, was definitely not inexperienced in her lovemaking though she betrayed enough awkwardness in her actions to indicate that she'd never performed in front of an audience before. Dawn's part involved her in beginning the action with a kiss on the grass leading to the two of them taking off each other's clothes and very soon into more physical acts. Dawn's body was very similar to her daughter's - although much heavier as befitted an older woman with breasts already beginning to fall out of their taut compactness and buttocks drooping slightly behind her thighs. Innocence was soon into the scenes of vaginal and anal intercourse, but foreswore the fist-fucking after carefully assessing the flexibility of Dawn's vagina with her penis.

At this stage, Eve was due to come on set and to play the standard part of the embarrassed daughter becoming steadily more interested in the loveplay between her mother and her mother's lover. Innocence was pleased to see that she was not at all expected to make love with her mother or her mother with her. Although Hand Job Films had no expressed opinion on incest - beyond the standard view that all sexual activities were permissible between consenting adults - unlike much of their competition in the Bleeding Fanny marketplace (like Bloodsports For All and Cuntbusters) they deliberately avoided any reference to the possible material rewards for filmed incest. The view was that all such activity should come about wholly out of the actual desire of the recently sexually enrolled daughter.

Eve began by nervously taking Innocence's penis in her hand and then putting her mouth to it. She noticeably screwed up her nose at it - although whether it was the smell of Innocence's organ or the scent left by her mother's vagina it was not possible to tell. However, she overcame her aversion and soon was taking the penis into her mouth and started licking and sucking it until it became so big and thick and throbbing that even Innocence was dying to release it into the girl's cunt.

The whole lovemaking was filmed on a large white sheet which normally would be quite unlikely to be left lying around on the grass in a stately home - but of course these sorts of films were concerned rather more with gynaecological accuracy than with any other kind. The actual penetration shots had to be made lingeringly, slowly and with the film crew properly positioned without disturbing too much the composure of the virgin whose eyes were closed tightly and jaws clenched tight in fearful anticipation. When Innocence saw the distress the activity was causing Eve she felt like abandoning the whole exercise, but outside of camera shot Dawn was whispering into her ear.

"Go on then! Get it over with!"

This was not the most romantic instruction that Innocence had ever heard, but she took the message and with a slow gradual thrust she pushed deeper and deeper and ever deeper into Dawn's cunt, not looking down at the crotch at all but concentrating her kisses and her caresses on Eve's face. "It's all right, Eve! It's all right! Don't worry! It won't hurt nearly as much as you think!"

Unfortunately for Eve and for Innocence's reputation for telling the truth, it actually hurt the young girl quite a bit. As Innocence felt the rip of internal membrane no longer resisting her thrusts she also heard a quite unearthly yell from Eve. Without thinking she pulled her penis straight out to see the pool of red dripping from Eve's vagina and splaying over the white sheet where it left quite undeniable evidence of Eve's virginity. "Oh God!" Innocence gasped, aghast at the red shine of it in the clear midday sun, which was reflecting off the uncongealed liquid on the thighs and on the sheet. "This is horrible! Urrgghh! There's so much of it!"

Eve herself burst into tears, throwing herself into her mother's lap where the two naked people sat huddled up close to each other under the still voyeuristic unwavering glare of the film set and the cameras.

Despite Innocence's outburst and Eve's distress, the filming was judged by the director to be a success. "We may have to edit out some of the more - dare we say - unpalatable aspects," she told Innocence. "After all we are making films for masturbatory pleasure and not films of social or sexual veracity. And it definitely isn't Hand Job's intention to move into the market for films of sexual violence. Some of our competitors might feel inclined to re-edit the film for the illicit rape fantasy market."

"Rape fantasy?" Shuddered Innocence.

"It's not unknown. Bitch Slut Films make films with names like She Had It Coming, Ramming Connie's Cunt and Blood Between The Knees which are films of nothing more than the more upsetting parts of Eve's recent sexual initiation linked by rather unpleasant story-lines. Never fear, unless one of our operatives is rather less than honest, the less enjoyable episodes will not be seen by the target audience. Hand Job Films has no wish to build a reputation for causing its film stars to suffer more than is absolutely necessary in our First and Best Time Sex Film series.

Innocence's newly chosen career as a fuck film actress meant that she got to meet a variety of people whom she very probably wouldn't have met otherwise, although she wasn't sure that she felt her life was much enhanced by having done so. She got to know quite a few women and men with surgically enhanced breasts, some of which were of massive proportions - larger even than Honore's, and consequently even more of a practical liability to their possessors when they weren't canvassing for rôles in fuck films. She got to meet men with peculiarly bent, extraordinarily long and thin and even with surprisingly tiny penises. She met women with a remarkably elasticity to their anuses or mouths - able to accommodate more than one penis when most women were unable to comfortably get even two into their vagina. One particularly acrobatic woman was able to get her legs behind her shoulders while being fucked.

Fifteen was an unlikely sex actress on first meeting. She was a very modestly dressed girl, who seemed slightly gauche regarding any questions on her sex life. Innocence felt unusually self-confident and promiscuous in comparison. She was also blind and relied on her Labrador, Rover, to lead her around without bumping into obstacles. She made a strange sight on the film set with her modest clothes, her dull mousy brown hair and the white stick that she used to avoid bumping into people. However she was actually one of the most in-demand sex actresses in the industry because of her particular speciality which was to have sex with animals.

It rather horrified Innocence at first (and she never got fully used to it!) to see Fifteen performing with dogs, horses, donkeys or goats. She would fellate the animals with a care and attention which was equal to that which she showed to Innocence's more normal penis - taking ponies' dark penises into her mouth and bringing them to ejaculate over her thin naked body. She was particularly good at dog fucking - allowing the Alsation, Dalmatian or Irish Wolfhound total vaginal or even anal penetration and quite clearly enjoying it as the animal panted, barked and slobbered over her, its hairy body above her and long thin penis enter her at the peculiar angles that were necessary for this operation. Penetration by rams and billy goats were also featured, but donkeys, bulls, horses and camels were clearly too monstrously endowed for her, but she made a good show of what she could, even going as far as fist-fucking them in the anus.

Although Fifteen had her own very nice home, it was somewhere in the countryside and quite frequently Innocence and Dodie invited her to stay at their flat when she was staying overnight in Congress. Fifteen made very welcome company and enjoyed her political arguments with Dodie, but firmly declined any offers of having sex with either of them. She stated quite unequivocally that her fucking was reserved for her career, and she didn't in any case wish to spoil their friendship by introducing a less than professional aspect to their lovemaking.

Despite Fifteen's apparent shyness with herself and Dodie, Innocence was somewhat shocked and discomfited to discover that this attitude didn't attach itself to Rover, as she discovered early on from hearing a mixture of canine noises mixed with Fifteen's own slightly shrill cries. Innocence was slightly alarmed - troubled that perhaps Rover had turned on her mistress - but when she put her head decorously around the door of the guest room where Fifteen was staying with her dog, she was shocked to see Fifteen lying on her back with Rover on top of her. The dog was wagging his tail enthusiastically and eagerly licking his mistress's face while his buttocks thrust backwards and forwards. Innocence's horrified eyes adjusted themselves to the dim light coming from the bedside lamp that Fifteen had never thought of turning off, and saw that the girl's thighs were wrapped around the dog and that Rover was indeed fucking her with no embarrassment and with rather less guilt than that expressed by dogs on the film set.

Other people that Innocence had got to meet had proclivities which she found equally as distasteful. Wonder, a short girl with a cleft palate and a repaired hare-lip, had compensated for the shortcomings of her appearance by a skill at consuming faeces released into her mouth by her male or female on-screen lovers. She would let the turd drop out gradually and with the same affection that most actresses would show towards an erect penis she would guide it into her mouth, chew it up and eventually swallow it. When Innocence was persuaded to make a film with Wonder, she had no real idea what was going on as she let free the turd she'd been nurturing all day. She thought perhaps that Wonder might be smearing her face and body with it, but was somewhat disgusted to realise where it did in fact go. She declined the suggestion of kissing the girl despite the financial incentives the director was indicating by holding up his fingers. Wonder's tastes were definitely not her own.

Another woman whom Innocence knew but considered herself fortunate in never performing with was all of forty stone in weight - which meant that she was more flesh than body. She watched with some repulsion as the male fuck actors struggled to enter her body through the massive folds of fat that totally obscured her vagina. The sheer bulk of her meant that these actors were quite realistically risking their lives to fuck with her. If she fell on top of one of them while he was inside her it would probably immediately terminate more than his career.

Innocence felt glad that somehow she'd avoided having got typecast in piss films, sadomasochistic films, ear-fucking, child sex, razor slashing, cat fellatio, tree fucking or anal fist-fuck films. On the whole those that did have to resort to this sort of film were not especially physically attractive. Fifteen was rather an exception in that respect. Innocence's blessing was that her marketability was not just due to her unusual assets, but that, as was made increasingly apparent to her, she was a very attractive woman who didn't need the surgery or hormonal treatment to develop large breasts, massive buttocks, green skin or split vaginas.

Nevertheless, she still felt slightly soiled by the fact that she was working in a profession where however much the film makers she was associated with might hold dear to certain high moral, political or sexual principles there were many more others whose only criterion of judgement was the number of units their product would sell - and as perversions sold well these were particularly attractive to them: the more gross, uncomfortable and generally unpalatable the better.

However, as Dodie often reminded her when she reflected on her career and where it was taking her, it was through her work that she'd been able to afford the beautiful flat she was renting and she was indeed enjoying this work rather more than working behind the bar at a Night Club.

Innocence knew that Leon owned his own business, but she had no real idea of what it might be. It wasn't something that she'd ever cared to ask about when she last met the man in Congress. So it came as something of a surprise to discover that he was the owner of Fuck Flicks, a fuck film company famous for its catalogue of homosexual and transsexual videos. The discovery didn't come until after she'd been in several films already where she had performed in her normal capacity, knowing that for the target audience the only fundamental difference between her and the transsexuals usually involved in these productions was that her body was entirely her own and had no enhancement or alteration made to it whatsoever.

She was rather surprised while viewing the early cut of the film in the company's Congress office to see a picture of Leon hanging on the wall, naked as always, and smiling in a strangely paternal way. She stood up in the office where the other director and several of the cast were watching a scene where Innocence was fucking a young man who in turn was fucking a slender black girl with fashionably short cropped hair a bit like a tonsure (the fashion was no longer for totally shaven heads). She examined the picture carefully. There was no doubt at all who this bearded long haired man was. She recognised the twist of tawny hair on his chest and the small scar on his shoulder which he blamed on an unfortunately over-vigorous lover he had had once had.

"Does Leon perform in your films?" Innocence wondered.

"Leon?" Asked the director standing up beside Innocence. "Not often. Why? Do you know Mr Legrand?"

"Yes," laughed Innocence, who'd not ever heard his surname before. "I met him on holiday in Brook. What does he do then?"

The director explained to him that Leon was the sole owner of Fuck Flicks, and that he also owned a magazine publishing company, several brothels and two Congress Night Clubs. "He's very rich," he stated, twiddling the earring that dangled from his left ear. "He made his money in the beginning as a fuck film star, rather like yourself. As you probably know, he's very opulently endowed and not at all fussed what kind of sex he indulges in. He made rather a lot of films. I can show you a few if you like."

Innocence nodded. It rather changed her view of the man to know that he had made fuck films in the past. It also seemed quite bizarre that he should now be her employer. It had once occurred to her when she was looking for work to ask the man she was fucking if he could find a job for her, but she had decided not to as it seemed somehow rather the wrong thing to require of a lover (even one who was unable to penetrate her). She now understood why Leon had never offered her work in the past. He probably felt that Innocence would have been offended at the suggestion, which she reflected would probably have been very much the case. Her brief experience of appearing in a sex film while in Brook had not seemed to her quite the career move then as it seemed now.

12