Innocence Lost Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The director waited until the end of the screening of the video they were watching, Howard's Rear End. Like many films made for the male homosexual audience its focus of attention was undeniably on taut male buttocks. Innocence played the rôle of someone whose unusual assets were never commented on but were fully enjoyed (as was the convention for transsexual films), and who had developed an affection for a house in the countryside where she had once had sex with a number of people. Unusually this orgy scene was near the beginning of the film. Throughout the film she made love with several men who also made love with each other and with several women who had very little sex with anyone except her. At the end, she obtained the house and the film ended with an open-ended fuck scene with the Howard of the title shitting on the grass in the foreground.

When the cast left after the screening, Innocence was left with the director and his boyfriend, a tall man with very long hair and a quite thin beard. The director pulled out a video entitled Leon of Arabia, and put it in the video player.

"This is Leon's first film and as you can see right from the start he had a leading rôle..."

"Not surprising with a dick like his!" Commented his boyfriend. "Ooohh! The lucky bastard. I so wish...."

Innocence watched the film which had a very flimsy plot of young men in desert sceneries waving swords and yelling, but for much longer admiring, pawing over, sucking, licking and revelling in Leon's monstrous appendage. He was frequently fucked from behind, but even then the young Leon whose beard was quite thin and whose chest had only the promise of future hirsuteness was just a little too endowed to have any hope of returning the favour.

"As you can see, not an arse in the world can accommodate that monster!" Exclaimed the director. "I've seen pricks of all sizes - and I've probably seen the biggest the world has to offer. Some are long and thin and though you can't get all the prick in your arse, at least you can get some of it in. At least some of the way!"

"And you can't walk straight for a week after!" Laughed his boyfriend.

"And then there are big ones which can only get in cunts and can't get in arses at all. And then there's Leon's prick! Apparently there's only one cunt in the whole world he can get his dick into. And what's more he can get it all the way in!"

"She must have the biggest fanny in the world!" Exclaimed his friend. "I'd love to have a taste of Legrand's whopper. I bet he comes like a fucking beer can!"

Innocence didn't wish to elaborate on her first hand experience, and stayed in her seat to watch more videos. There was The Prickholder, which was a relatively sad short sex film that showed the difficulties Leon had with fucking the Asian wife of the title and how they came to a mutually acceptable compromise where she would masturbate him while forcing her fingers up his anus. Another film was called The Importance of a Good Fuck, and featured the frustration Leon had with fucking some transsexuals and a few men after being mistakenly invited to a cucumber sandwich party.

"Doesn't Leon ever have a satisfying time in any of his films?" Wondered Innocence.

The director skimmed through the video titles. "The Portrait of Dorian's Penis? No, at the end of the film he has to accept that he can masturbate but not fuck. Fuck and his Friends? No, that doesn't end very well either. I think you're right, Innocence. Leon hasn't had that much fun in his film career. Perhaps that's why he went into production rather than acting."

"Queer and TS films weren't meant to be fun when Leon was making them," remarked his boyfriend. "It was meant to be tragic and sad. You weren't supposed to fancy pricks and have a good time. You were always supposed to have some kind of misery associated with it. It's not like that these days. And that's how I prefer it. If you want to wank over someone else's prick, you don't want to finish feeling pissed off about it. You want to feel like going off and fucking someone yourself."

To Be Continued...

12