Innocence Lost: Taken

Story Info
A wife is used for another man's pleasure.
2.1k words
4.17
256.5k
25
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met this girl named Kim one day while she was working. She is only 5'0" tall and I would guess around a petite 100 pounds and at age 25 you would think she was only 19. She has small firm breasts that I love and a VERY nice ass! What got me the most was the innocence of her looks. She has the kind of looks that when men look at her, they think she's a virgin. And then they find out that she has kids and still can't believe that she would actually open those lovely legs for any man.

Anyway, I approached her with the intent of asking her out on a date, but sure enough she had a wedding ring on her finger. Damb, all the sexy girls all seem to be taken!

We spoke for a few minutes while I asked dumb questions about her job and when I left the store I was even more infatuated with her.

I left to meet Kevin, one of my friends that I came to the mall with, he's always on the lookout for some pussy to take and seduce. He likes married women because he feels that they are well trained by their husbands on how to use their bodies to satisfy a mans desires.

He's a bit harsh when it comes to women. Not being the least bit interested in them as a person. His only goal is to meet em, spread em, fuck em, and leave em.

He's mostly interested in married or virgin pussy because in the virgins case, he gets to take the virginity from another guy that some day may marry her, and in the married case, he gets to take something of great value from a husband. His wife’s cunt.

I told him about Kim and that I was bummed that she was married. He had me show her to him and when he saw her he said "Wow I'd really like to fill that pussy.

I told him to leave her alone because she was a very nice girl and didn't deserve to be treated like one of his whores. Well of course he didn't agree.

He asked me if I'd really like to get with her and I said of course. He told me to give him one months time and to be ready to have the time of my life if I was up to it. I was a little put off with his words but if there was even a possibility of getting some of that body, well then I was game.

After 3 weeks had gone by, Kevin called and we chatted about the usual stuff. He asked if I remembered that hot married Kim chick and asked me if I wanted an update on her. Apparently he had been going in to her place of work to talk and had been getting to know her very well.

Then he asked "do you want to fuck the slut or are you going to let me do the honors". Then he laughed when he told me that her husband is leaving town Saturday morning for an entire week and that he had every intention of offering her his services as substitute cock."

He told me that she had only been with one guy her entire life! A sweet innocent pussy being wasted on one man. What a crime.

"I'm going to get me a piece of that fine ass, do you want some or not?" If you want some prime choice pussy to use and abuse be available Saturday.
Oh by the way, her wedding anniversary is Friday. Click...

I couldn't believe it, he planned on fucking Kim, a married woman a day after her anniversary!! And he wanted to know if I wanted to join in!

I was extremely turned on and nervous at the same time. Kevin had been flirting, plotting, and seducing Kim for this whole past month. and apparently making progress.

They had been doing a lot of talking together the first 3 weeks. Having lunch together, walking together and even shopping together. He took her to a store that only had sexy clothing on the pretense that he was helping her to find a perfect gift for her anniversary. I had the feeling that the only person that was to see that outfit was Kevin. And that he was the only one that was going to take it off of her. He insisted on her modeling for him and made suggestions on outfits. He told her that if her husband wasn't interested in her after such outfits that he would be willing to fill in as substitute. They both had a nervous laugh at that.

He even went as far as to give her a flat tire at work. He showed up to help her and told her that he had something at his place nearby that could put air in her tire and that she should come with him for safety sake (yea, right).

While in his apartment, the time together finally started to pay off. They talked awhile about life in general until sex was brought up. Kim noticed a box of rubbers sitting on the table, an obvious plant, and asked if he used a lot of them. His answer shocked her. He looked her in the eyes and said that no he didn't because most girls liked it when he shot his load into there starving wet pussy.

He told her that he just had a girl over last night and that she was right where Kim was sitting except she was naked and spread eagle and he was between her legs pounding away at her extremely wet cunt.

Kim couldn't move.

He then asked "are you wet Kim"? He then leaned over and kissed her fully on the mouth, Kim was still in shock and didn't know how to respond. He then placed his hand on her breasts and gently massaged them feeling her nipples stiffen for the first time.

He sensed her tension and broke the kiss and apologized profusely saying that he shouldn’t have done that and that he was very attracted to her.

After several more apologies she actually said that it was alright but not to do it again. Not even realizing that this was all part of his plan to bed her.

All this took only 3 weeks and I was getting scared for Kim but turned on with the possibility of having sex with this hot and sexy girl.

He told me that he could have fucked her right then and there if he wanted to but decided to hold off to make her even hotter.

The next few days were very long. She apparently was letting him come over Friday to do some household chores so she could have her anniversary less stressful. Kevin felt that him entering her house would seal her fate as he put it, and he was right.

On Saturday morning I got the call, and I wasn't prepared for what he had to say.

Hey dude, sorry for not calling you last night when I got home but I was very busy. Guess what I had for desert last night, a slut named Kim! Then he told me the rest of the story.

She was pretty down because her husband had to leave Friday morning instead of Saturday. then they had an argument and didn't even have sex before he left. I offered to take her out to eat and dancing and it went from there.

I made sure to fill her with drinks and paid the DJ some pretty good tips to keep the slow songs coming. It didn't take long before I had my hands all over her tits and ass on the dance floor and I even gave her a hickey on her neck before I started kissing her on the mouth.

She tried to push me away a couple of times but I kept pushing more and before long I had my tongue down her throat and she was sucking it like it was a cock. She is such a hot little slut, it was HOT!

I don't think I've ever had a more turned on babe before. I waited till the corner table was empty then took her to it and we made out like teenagers in heat. With all the drinks, I'm not even sure she knew what she was doing.

She still tried telling me that this was wrong but I persisted and finally got my hand in her pants and 2 fingers in her cunt. Man was she ever wet. She had an orgasm only moments later as I fingered her right there in the club and I wasn't done with her. I pushed her against the wall in the corner and tore open her blouses top buttons, pulled down her bra and man when I saw her ripe pink nipples I had to suck them, I didn't care if it was in public or not. It wasn't like very many people could see us. And some people who wanted to see what would happen just stood in front of us to form a privacy wall. It was great!

I took advantage of her in everyway that I could think of. I asked her if she was sorry that she didn't get fucked on her special day and she just moaned. I told her not to feel bad because I had what she needed.

I was biting and sucking her naked tits hard enough to leave bite marks and I fingering her cunt with all I had and the smell of her sex was overwhelming.

The so called privacy wall was now very private so while Kim was having another orgasm I signaled for one of the guys to pull her pants down to her knees. I don't think Kim even knew what was happening to her and certainly didn't realize that others were helping.

She now had her shirt open with her tits sticking out and her pants along with her wet panties at her knees. I turned her around, pushed her forward making her hands go up to the wall, I freed my cock and shoved it balls deep into her slutty very tasty wet pussy. She was pretty tight but all her wetness allowed me to slide right up her.

You should have seen the look on her face when she realized another man besides her husband had just violated her married pussy. It was the look of terror and lust all rolled up into one.

She just looked at me and mouthed a "NO" but I just grabbed her hips and kept ramming into her with all I had. I was fucking her hard and I wasn't going to stop until her pussy was filled with my cum.

After a couple of minutes of my pounding her it came, MAN did it cum, I told her to hold on because she was about to get her sweet little pussy soiled, she looked shocked and scared but couldn't do anything to stop me but say noooooooo. Shot after shot of my cum poured into her body and I loved it. The others around us were all shocked and wondered if they were next to get a piece of her but I wanted more and wasn't about to share.

After I finished Cumming in her, I pulled out and we left in a hurry. I didn't want the feeling to wear off before I was able to get her home and have more of her. She sat in the car and didn't say a word the whole way to my place.

Good thing the kids were at her parents house for the weekend.

I picked her up from the car and took her into my bedroom and undressed her completely. I finally saw the body that I had fucked and was going to fuck again. I guess that I bit down a bit hard while at the club because she had teeth marks on her shoulder, neck and even her tits. She tried to tell me that she couldn’t do this anymore but I just lied on top of her and shoved my tongue into her throat and my hard again cock into her sloppy wet cunt again.

This time I spread her legs and pinned them to her shoulders so I could get as deep as possible into her. She had several more orgasms in the next hour as I took full advantage of the situation and had my way with her.

When I took her home, I had cum inside of her pussy 4 different times without letting her wash herself and had left her tits, stomach, and legs full of bite marks and hickies Damb she was hot.

So, do you want to fuck her now or not? Cause I'm definitely not done with her.