Innocence Meets Sophistication

Story Info
She's blackmailed into being slave for a night.
3.4k words
4.18
61.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room was filled with a fine layer of smoke, making everyone seem hazy and exotic. The room was lit with dozens of candles placed in clusters in each corner and on the walls in wall sconces. Dim lighting makes even the most haggard look young. The people filled the small apartment and even the balcony with only a few spaces left over. All the plush purple velvet couches and chairs were taken up mostly with drunken couples getting ready to make the long cab ride home.

So the candle wax dripped and the clock slowly ticked on past midnight and then one and soon two o' clock was coming nigh. Draek watched his guests mingle and talk and drink and get drunk and slowly start to filter out of his downtown apartment. Some said good night some did not and some rambled some incoherent sentence as they stumbled out the door. None of this had much of an effect on him.

He enjoyed his friends and the regularly scheduled parties he had. He especially he enjoyed the masquerade ones such as tonight. Although by this point everyone had lost their mask. He smiled to himself as he sipped his Bailey's and said goodnight to another drunken guest as they headed out to catch a cab. He looked around at his remaining guests. There was a young girl collapsed on one of the chairs who he figured would probably end up there for the night. The couch was taken up by a pair of couples making out. The balcony had a small group of people seemingly involved in a heated discussion. There was another small group of females sitting around his dining room table who were still relatively sober and were sipping wine. He smiled at the irony. It was his house and everyone in it was with someone, yet he remained alone.

Draek sighed and went to his bar he grabbed the bottle of vodka and almost drank straight from it until he though better of it and decided he should still try to maintain a look of propriety while his guests were still here. He bent underneath the bar and picked a glass up. He set it down rather loudly on the mahogany bar. He looked up at his guests again through the light haze of smoke and the dim light of the candles, nodded a goodnight to another leaving couple who couldn't seem to keep their hands off each other. Draek poured his vodka and added a little tonic. When he looked up again a gorgeous woman stepped right into his line of vision across the room. She appeared to be alone. She was wiping her eyes slightly and adjusting her makeup in the mirror.


He looked at her starting at her head and slowly taking in every detail of her perfectly curved body. Her black hair fell to her mid back and the tips were fire engine red with streaks through out it. Her eyes were huge and coloured a beautiful aqua green rimmed in black kohl. Her lips were full and coated with a glossy dark purple lipstick. Ample cleavage was displayed in a beautiful low cut bustier made of black leather with a red trim. Her top ended just above her belly button showing her pale stomach which flared into her full hips and slender, long legs encased in low riding black leather pants. His eyes finally reached her feet which were covered in black suede running shoes. He scanned his way back up her body taking in and filing every little detail until he reached her eyes again only to find that she was looking at him now through the mirror. She smiled and winked before grabbing her cloak wrapping it around her shoulders and whipping the hood up over her head. She swirled around and slowly walked her way to the balcony and headed down the fire escape.

Draek watched her until he could no longer see her. When she was out of his eyesight he quickly shook his head and downed his drink and quickly poured another.

The last two guests stumbled out his door around 3 am and into a car. Draek happily closed the door and leaned against it in relief. He was starting to drop and wanted to go deal with the hard on that the mysterious girl had left him with. Usually he knew everyone who came to his parties. People didn't usually get in uninvited. However he didn't mind the fact that she had slipped in, he just wished she had stopped to introduce herself at the very least. He sighed again as he lead himself into the shower.


He cleaned off the smoke from the evening's affairs and when it came to cleaning his cock he took a little more time quickly bringing himself to a small orgasm. He finished showering and climbed out . He went straight to bed, leaving the few candles that were left burning and the mess of pop cans and beer bottles for the next morning.

Draek awoke with a start when he heard a loud thud in his living room. He quickly threw back the covers on his bed and pulled on his boxers for some decency. He peeked into the living room to see none other then the small woman who had so captured his interest earlier. She was searching through his papers and looking in the cushions of his couch, using the one candle that was left and her own flashlight for light. Draek smiled to himself as he flipped on the over head light. She shrieked in surprise and swirled around quickly to stare him straight in the eyes.

He was taken aback by the different look this "woman" now possessed without the candle light. She could be no more then 18 and even that was pushing it. Her clothes and her body gave the impression of someone much older but her eyes gave away her relative innocence. The confident look she had held earlier was gone now to be replaced with one of pure fear. She stared in shock at Draek standing there in his boxers which now had quite the bulge in them from his 8 inch cock. She stared first at his face and then she took in the bulge in his boxers and she stared for quite awhile slightly shocked that someone at his age (he must be at least 40) could still get it up..and to that size!... until he cleared his throat and her eyes flew back up to his face.

"May I help you my dear?" Draek asked rather sarcastically. She quickly masked the fear in her eyes and placed her hand determinedly on her hips.

"I had a very special ring when I came here, and now I can't find it. I will not leave until I have it! Now where did you put it?!" she accused, with her voice rising in volume throughout the entire phrase until she ended with a yell.

"Excuse me Ma'am, if I can call someone so young that! But YOU are the one who broke into my apartment! I could report you to the cops right now and you'd be the one who was arrested" he stared at her pointedly

The mask of confidence quickly dissipated and was replaced with fear again. "Oh please don't! Look I'm sorry. It's just this ring means so much to me. I just want to find it then I'll leave you alone!" her voice turned very childish when it was full of fear and pleading. He smiled liking the sound of her begging. He nodded in acquiescence. He turned around and started walking away from her.

"Alright I will let you continue to look for it. I will even help with one condition." he turned around at looked at her.

" Yes yes! Anything. What is it?"

"If I find it before you, you will do what I say to earn it back from me" He hoped she would agree because he knew if she didn't he would let her look anyway. He was after all a decent man. He looked at her for she had been silent for a few minutes now. She was biting her lip and staring at him. He raised an eyebrow at her. She sighed and masked her feelings with the confident almost arrogant look she had before.

"Fine! Just find me my ring." her voice showed her desperation as she went straight back to searching through the couch cushions. He smiled to himself thinking that if he won this bet, his first goal would be to rid her of that look. She looked so much prettier when she was fearful and begging.

He chuckled to himself and began to look around the room. The first place he looked was to the mirror where he had seen her doing her makeup. He spotted it right away. She had started to search underneath the couch her ass sticking up in the air as she reached underneath to sweep across hoping to find her precious ring. Draek could help but stop and admire the view of her rounded ass still covered by her leather pants her cloak draped to the one side. He walked over to the mirror and picked up the ring and quickly walked back to where she was still searching under the couch and smacked her bottom lightly. She yelped and tried to jump up only managing to hit her head on the underside of the couch. She crawled back a bit and glared up at Draek.

"Excuse me! This was not part of the deal. What the hell was that for?" Her eyes sparkled like emeralds when she was mad and the fire red tips of her hair seemed to spark off her face. Draek just grinned and held the ring out to her in the palm of his hand. She quickly went to grab at it but he quickly pulled his hand away.

"Uh uh! Not until you have fulfilled your part of the bargain missy. Starting with you telling me your name?" She just stared at him confusion jumping around in her eyes. Draek shrugged, "That's okay I can just call you my little slut for the time being?". Her eyes sparked again with indignant anger.

"My name is Kylie."she spat through clenched teeth. Draek smiled.

"Very well then. Well Kylie, I may still refer to you as slut or whore or many other terms. You will have no need to respond though. Unless I ask you a direct question I do not want to hear you speak. Understand?" Her eyes danced with fire she quickly flipped her red tipped black hair.

"Fine! Just tell me how long this will last for before I get my ring back?"

"For tonight. If that's all you wish it to be. But I think you'll find you'll want more. You'll be back long after you get your ring back" Kylie flipped her hair again with a disbelieving laugh.

"Whatever. Lets' just get this finished with." Draek smiled and nodded in agreement

" Well, first of all you will be punished for speaking just now. I directed no comment toward you that you need have answered, slut." Kylie winced to hear herself referred to in such terms. "Also I wish to know your age before we start. Not that it will make a difference."

"20" she quickly replied. He just raised an eyebrow at her, in question of her answer's honesty. She sighed and revised with a "19" He just stared some more and cleared his throat. "Fine fine! I'm 18.. Well 18 and a half!" He chuckled at her voice as it whined like a child's.

"That is another punishment that you will have to endure. For lying that is. But we will get to that in a bit. First of all I want to see that beautiful body exposed to me. So strip, whore." Kylie winced again, at hearing herself referred to in such crude terms. She slowly took off her beautiful top. She wore no bra Draek saw and smiled with his approval. Her breasts were perfectly shaped with big round nipples. They were the perfect size too. About a 36C he would guess. Kylie then undid the button at the top of her pants and undid the zipper to reveal white cotton. Draek smiled at the innocence of her underwear in comparison to her outerwear. She stopped then and looked up at Draek with pleading eyes.

"Hurry up slut, finish taking off your clothes." Draek sternly told her. For emphasis he added, "Before I do it for you." She sighed and quickly pulled her leather pants off and hooked her thumbs in the sides of her panties to pull them down but Draek stopped her. "That's enough for now. Turn around for me." She slowly turned around giving Draek an excellent view of her buttocks as it turned out that she was wearing a white cotton thong. Her legs were a milky white colour, long and slender. Not too skinny though. Just the right amount of fat to make her look healthy in Draek's opinion. Her butt had a nice curve to it too. Draek stopped her turn when her back was to him. He walked up to her and gently carressed her bottom she jerked away at first so he placed on hand on her stomach to hold her to him as he explored her silky skin. He told her to spread her legs which she reluctantly did. He quickly reached his hand to her pussy and felt her thong. She tried to jerk away again so he tightened his grip against her stomach and felt her freely feeling her wet thong soaked right through.

"See slut, your soaked. You love this. You try and tell me you hate it but you love being used and controlled. Don't you, you little whore?" He whispered in her ear "Don't you?" Kylie inhaled sharply . He whispered to her again right against her ear so that she shuddered when she felt his breath against her neck " I want an answer slut."

She exhaled a long breathe and then quietly answered with a small, "Yes".

"No. You will never answer with JUST a yes. You will call me Sir. And if you return at a later date. As I know you will you will call me Master. So lets' try this again. You like being used and controlled don't you Slut?"

"Yes Sir," she quietly said with a shuddering voice. Draek slowly dragged his hand away from her pussy which had been gently rubbing her. He smiled as he noticed her pussy tried to follow his hand to stay in contact with it. He backed away again and sat down on the couch.

"Turn around and face me again slut." Once she was facing him again he had her take off her thong. He raised an eyebrow in surprise as he saw her shaved cunt. Their was a strip of hair just about her slit in the form of a lightening bolt.

"I'm impressed Kylie." He used her name to show just how pleased he was with her. She smiled happily at his praise despite herself. He quickly rid her of that smile though with his next comment. "However I still must punish you for your earlier transgressions. I will only count them as one seen as it is your first time with me and you are so new to this. But do not think I will always be so lenient. Wait there." Draek left the room for a few minutes but returned quickly with a wooden paddle. "10 should do it I think, no?" he smiled at the look of fear on her face and pleading in her eyes. He did so love that look on her.

"Please no!"

"20 you say?" She realized her mistake in calling out almost before the words had left her lips and quietly bit her lip to keep from saying anything more. "20 it is" Draek got her to kneel on the floor on all fours ‘just like the bitch you are' he had said to her. He pulled his arm back and quickly fired out with the paddle full force making her jump and yelp. He gently rubbed where he had just hit.

"Hurts doesn't it" he hit out again before she had a chance to answer and quickly followed that with 3 more. She was whimpering constantly at this point and Draek just chuckled to himself.

"Well your 1/4 of the way there my dear little bitch." With that he smacked her again five times in a row. When he had finished that he stopped again and gently rubbed her now bright red bottom. He reached around to feel her face and could feel a slight wetness where tears had fallen. "½ way there..almost done" He said almost sympathetically. He quickly rang out the next ten fast and hard until Kylie was sobbing. At this point Draek was rock hard. He ran his finger from her ass down until he reached her pussy he pushed in a little listening to her reaction through her sobs. He ran his finger up to her clit and heard her gasp and then moan slightly through her now subsiding sobbing. Her pussy was absolutely soaked and dripping as she pushed herself back against his finger. Draek couldn't take it anymore and quickly positioned himself behind her he pushed his cock roughly against her cunt and she suddenly screamed out. "No please! No!! Anything but that! Just.. Just no!" she cried in vain. It was too late because Draek had already pushed his way in and past her maiden head in his lust.

He stopped though once inside her to give her a moment to adjust and leaned over to whisper to her. " I'm sorry my dear, I did not realize you were a virgin. If I had I might've re thought my plans. But seen as I'm here now, I'm going to finish" And with that he slowly started to move in and out of her tight virgin pussy. At first Kylie just resumed her sobbing but eventually that subsided and she started to feel good as she pushed back to meet his thrusts.

Draek reached his hand around to her swinging breasts and gently took a nipple in his finger as he continued to pound at her cunt. He gently rolled it between his finger listening to her sobs turn into moans of pleasure. He slowly increased the pressure on her nipples until she started to cry out to him to stop. That just made Draek pinch all the harder as he rammed his thick cock into her virgin hole. Just as she started to cry again and scream he felt his cum pour into her little cunt. He collapsed on top of her stopping his pinching and letting her fall to lay on her stomach. After a few minutes he rolled off of her letting his cock pull out of her covered in their combined juices. He lay on his back.

"Slut get over here and clean me off." Kylie too tired to argue crawled over and quickly sucked all of the juices off his cock. Her body was positioned so that her cunt was facing towards him and he gently fingered her and rubbed her clit while she cleaned him. When she stopped so did he removing his hand to leave her whimpering on the edge.

"Please! Sir I'm so close." Kylie looked to him with pleading eyes.

"Well you have earned something." He considered her carefully and then finally responded to her again, "You can either have your ring...or your orgasm? Which will it be slut?" Kylie looked torn and unsure what to do. She then answered by placing his hand on her pussy again. Draek smiled and happily rubbed her pussy pushing first one then two finger into her and slowly moving them in and out. She quickly came all over his hand with a quite a loud scream. He then held his hand out to her for cleaning which she quickly did.

"Will you be staying the night Kylie? Or dropping by tomorrow to earn your ring back?" Kylie just smiled and asked timidly if she could stay the night. He smiled and nodded. "I told you you'd be back. Well at the very least I knew you'd realize what you truly felt."

He led her to his room where he let her sleep on the floor next to his bed.

"G'night my little slut...Kylie"