Innocence Redux

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Al, why????????"

"Because Mikey, I wanted to, it' been a fantasy of mine for years, now it's a reality. And let me say right-away, you did not disappoint. I love you Mikey, I really love you."

She leaned in to kiss me gently, both hands now on my limp cock. That's when the doorbell rang. I flushed again, Al grinned and walked to the hallway.

"Al, Al!" I yelled, she ignored me.

Sara said I was shouting Al's name and my face was contorted with anguish.

I heard the door open, heard Sara's voice, Al answering, the door close, laughter, kissing, then Al walked in holding Sara's hand. Sara grinned and undid her long coat. Pulling it open, she stood naked, Al's hands touching her breasts, her belly, her mound, a kiss on the cheek. Sara turned and then they kissed, a lovers kiss, as their hands pulled them into an embrace, breasts meeting, belly's, mounds too. My cock twitched.

"Hello lover," Al said and ran her hand over Sara's glorious backside, gently squeezing the firm globe of her cheek.

"Mmm, hi gorgeous, how was he?"

"Perfect, thank you, I've wanted to touch him for years, he's my perfect lover."

Sara swung her head towards me.

"I guess from the effect, you enjoyed your sisters touch, I'm glad, because from now on, it's the three of us or nothing understood."

I nodded dumbly, slowly aware that they had planned this.

"Ah! I see the penny's dropped. Don't worry, we're all friends here, but more of that later. Right now I need to know how your Mum is."

Sara and Al sat on the sofa. Sara pointed to the vacant space beside her, I nodded and walked over, sitting. Al started to explain what had happened and Sara grew more serious. She nodded and asked for clarifications, we both ended up telling the story between us. By now we were all hand in hand. I felt easier, my cock shrinking. No longer compelled to look at my sister or girlfriend's nudity. Eventually we finished and Sara looked sad,

"You're poor Mum, she must have felt so alone, so lost."

"Yeah and I feel so guilty at not spotting it."

"Me too," said Al. Sara nodded,

"Neither of you should feel any guilt, your Mum... your Mum wouldn't want that. But I think that she will need a hell of a lot of TLC to recover from this and you'll need to keep her buoyant when she's down."

We nodded, then Sara yawned and we realised how tired we were. Hand in hand we went to the bedroom and crawled into the king size bed that dominated the room. We all lay curled together and then...

I woke to find the bed empty, and laughter and coffee smells sneaking in from the kitchen. I got up and went to pee. Finishing I drifted into the kitchen. Sara and Al were sat at the table, both naked, drinking coffee. I grinned as they gave me a little wave.

"Kettles hot, we left you sleeping, you looked so cute. Sara took your picture, here."

Al slid Sara's phone over the table, I looked at the picture, I was face down, curled up and naked. I nodded, I looked OK, I thought. Pushing the button, the kettle began to make it's boiling noise. I found a mug and the instant decaff. Filling the mug with the boiling water I stirred it vaguely. I added milk and found a seat.

"No news so far," Al held up her phone, I hadn't checked. Al pushed my phone across,

"You neither, I took yours so it wouldn't wake you."

"Thanks, you guys OK?"

"Fine, you?"

"Fuzzy, muddled, confused." I said,

"Mike, don't worry, everything you think happened, happened and we're all cool right?"

"Right," added Al,

"Sara..."

"Don't, I know, but trust me, I'm cool. Al's cool, we just need you to be cool."

"Right, guess we should sort ourselves out, Dad'll be here soon."

"Breakfast or showers?"

"Mix and match, you guys go shower, try not to use all the hot water, I'll eat, then we can swap."

"Sharesy?" Al asked, Sara grinned,

"Good idea, I have clean knickers if you want, I keep clothes here for when I stay over."

"Which is not often enough," I added, they grinned.

In all this, every detail, touch, object was real, I swear it was. I lived this I really felt it was real.

Forty minutes later, we were clean and fed. I had tidied the lounge and wiped up the remains of my cum from the floor. I opened the window and let the clean fresh air in. Just then the doorbell rang. Al bounced into the hall, I heard the door open and her excited "Daddy" squeal. Then he came in, Al was hugging Phillipa. Dad and I man hugged, I held him a lot longer than usual. His strong arms held me too. Finally we broke, a tear in our eyes.

We brought Dad and Pip up to speed. Pip was teary, holding Dad's hand tightly. Dad said he and Pip would visit. After the break up and divorce for some inexplicable reason Mum and Phillipa had become friends. She and Dad had even double dated, when Mum was a little unsure of her new date. Dad and Phillipa providing Mum with a buffer and protection. Not that she needed it.

When Tom came on the scene Phillipa had a quiet word with me, she didn't trust him, she warned me to be careful and to ensure Al was protected. Seems she was right. I blurted it out, Al reddened, Dad flushed and his brow darkened. Phillipa and Sara calmed us down, then suggested coffee or tea. We sat lost in our own thoughts. My mobile rang, the hospital.

The nurse had phoned to say that Mum was fine, her tests were all negative and as such with the shortage of beds, they were willing to discharge her into our care. I was stunned but okayed it. The others sat waiting, as I clicked the phone off.

"Mum's being discharged we can go get her as soon as.." I shrugged.

Phillipa stood, she was a tall willowy redhead, fit and freckly, quite sexy really.

"We'll go get her, we'll ring on the way back, Don?"

She walked to the door as Dad stood, we all looked glum. Phillipa looked back,

"For God's sake don't look like that when we get back, we'll be bringing her here, I think a few days away from home might help, OK?"

"yeah!" we chorused, as Dad steered her out the room. We heard the door open and close and the car go off.

"I'll make up the spare room bed, you guys run the vacuum over the place and go get some flowers to brighten the place up. What's Gill's favourite meal?"

"Chicken, I'll go get a bird, maybe Dad and Pip will stay too."

"Good the more love she gets the better," Sara said disappearing.

"You OK big brother?"

"Al I have no idea how I am, I'm functioning, all this is overloading me."

Al hugged me, my dirty side woke up,

"You wearing a bra?"

"Nah! why bother, by the way, Sara and I decided it was a knickers optional day, neither of us bothered. Oh my God, how quick was that?"

I grinned, and shifted my junk into a more comfortable position. Al laughed and swept out with her car keys and phone in hand.

"Going shopping Sara, and he knows." She giggled and I heard her slam the door after her.

I cleared the table, stacked the dishwasher and wiped everything down. If Mum was coming it had to be tidy or we'd get a tongue lashing about it. I found the vacuum cleaner and whizzed round, dusted and headed for the bathroom. I pulled the damp towels out and replaced them, loaded the washing machine and went to find Sara. The bed in the spare room was made neatly and the window was open allowing the fresh breeze to waft through. I went to the second bedroom and found Sara making up the bed.

"Al and I will be staying, we have to make it look right."

I nodded, Sara and I could share, but all three of us would raise an eyebrow. Mum especially wouldn't need any more upsets at this point.

"Good idea, sorry not functioning at the moment, you and Al have blown my mind," I frowned.

"Coffee, lounge, ten minutes, let me finish up."

I left obediently and made coffee, took the mugs into the lounge and sat down. Sara fussed around upstairs, the came down, she purposely sat opposite not next to me.

"Mike, there's something you need to know, Al and I well we're kind of really attuned to each other, more like twins, closer than sisters. I love her to bits and since we met, I've had a feeling about her. Not a bad one believe me but I knew there was something inside eating her up. Couple of weeks ago she asked to meet me, we did a bit of shopping and then found ourselves in her room. Your Mum was out with Tom. Anyway Al opened up to me, she's been madly in love with you for years and it's tearing her apart."

I sat back dumbfounded.

"But she's my sister! a babe agreed but still my sister. I honestly never, ever saw this coming, trust me Sara, this is a complete surprise to me. Poor Al, she could have any man she wanted, why me?"

"Because dummy, you tick her boxes, float her boat, rock her world. Anyway after that we set about planning your seduction. OK I agree it's very weird for your girlfriend to set you up with your sister. Believe me it wasn't an easy decision to take, because if you and she meshed, I could be on a losing streak. Happily, Al likes me too and she was at pains to make sure I knew she would never stand in my way with you. After seeing you both, I knew something bad about myself."

"What?"

"I want you both, I want Al and you, both. I told Al in the shower this morning, she's over the moon."

"But, we can't do this, how can we? It's so wrong, I love you Sara, I'm not sure I want to share you with my sister."

"Might be a bit late now buster, if the shower was anything to judge by. " she grinned and rolled her eyes.

"What, you and AL made out in the shower..."

"What without you? Ah! Poor baby, don't worry, your chance will come, trust me."

Sara slipped across and straddled my lap, her hands locating my fly, unzipping my shorts she grinned as she felt I had gone commando to. Lifting me out she stroked me gently, whilst leaning int to rub her titties across my chest.

"No bra and knickers day, fill your boots."

She kissed me and I had my hands behind her back as she slipped forward, her mound rubbing on my cockhead. I nearly came but held it, Slipping my hands under her shirt I palmed her nipples and returned her kiss, our tongues danced. She moved and her hand guided me to her opening, I slipped in and she gasped. I pumped she bucked we kissed. I came she didn't. I spun her round and flicked her skirt up, diving between her legs. Her pussy smelled of musk and pee and my cum was bubbling in the hole. I launched in, it was delicious and over in seconds. She screamed and wrapped her legs around me.

All I could see, smell, taste and touch was her. I gobbled her up, feeling my breath being squeezed out of me. She bucked and flicked, twisting and squirmed, but my nose and tongue were embedded in her sex. Finally as she cleared orgasm two she lay back, legs wide. I sat up, she rolled over and grabbed my cock, shoveling it in her mouth and cleaning me off. Panting we pulled ourselves together. Sara insisted I was my face and hands whilst she douched to clear the remains off me out of her. Drying she said normally she'd just slip her knickers on, but as she wasn't going to wear any she had to avoid any accidents. I grinned as I dried my face.

"Clean your teeth too, no giveaways okay?"

I nodded, like a puppy in a shop window, she grinned, and left, flipping her skirt down and smoothing it as she left. I dropped my shorts and washed my cock and balls, not that I wanted to, but whatever, Sara said no giveaways.

Downstairs I heard the door open and bang shut, Al, you could always tell.

"Hi guys, stop whatever you're doing, I'm back." She shouted, I grinned, typical Al.

I came downstairs and gave her a full on kiss, which earned me a bearhug and a bag on my foot.

"Oww, Al what's in your bag?" I asked, faking the pain.

"Grow up sissy, you aren't really hurt are you?"

I grinned and she hit me on the arm, I laughed and she smacked me. It almost hurt, which left me in fits of giggles. Al started now, her laugh is loud and very dirty. I collapsed on the floor, sides aching. Sara came out with a grin watching the two of us sitting on the floor laughing like loons and holding our sides.

"Do you know there are times when I really don't understand you Singletons, I really don't. What's so funny?"

That made it even funnier and we were then lying on the floor, tears in our eyes, as the doorbell rang. Sara stepped round us laughing and opened the door, Pip shood Holding Mum's hand. Her free hand went to her mouth, as Pip roared and gripped Mum's hand tighter. Dad's head appeared between Pip's and Mum's, too funny. Al screamed and rolled over, her skirt flapping.

"ALICE!" roared Mum, trying to keep a straight face. "Where are your knickers young lady?"

Pip put her free hand up between her head and Mum's to obstruct Dad's view. He pushed it away,

"I've wiped that backside often enough, nothings changed, except the size," he grumbled.

I sat up and smacked Al's bare bottom,

"Dad thinks you've got a big arse!" I yelled and sniggered.

Mum shot me a disgusted look,

"Michael Singleton, apologise for that remark, your sisters backside is very pert and pretty."

I blushed,

"It certainly is, just like her mother's."

Pip said and gripped Mum again.

"Thank you Pip, I certainly never expected that from you."

"You're welcome and it's true, I've always been jealous of your figure."

"Even with Don?"

"Especially with Don," she said and looked Mum in the eye.

"Honey, he's besotted with you, he was a good lover and husband and he is a great father, but with me he's a good friend now. We are well beyond anything but love and respect for each other."

"I love you too, I wish we could have met differently."

"Pip, we're good enough friends that it doesn't matter how we met."

Mum kissed Pip, on the lips. Pip blushed and put her arm round Mum, their heads touched. Dad had a hand on each of their shoulders.

"I am blessed by the love of two of the most beautiful women in the world." He touched his head to theirs.

Meanwhile Al and I had pulled ourselves together and she helped me up, giving me a view of that lovely pussy again. Al hugged me and pulled Sara over we wrapped hands and arms and huddled together. Mum and Dad with Pip came in and we made tea. Mum sat on the sofa with Dad and Pip either side. Weirdly a tea service was out, my grandma's tea service, which had gone to my Auntie Pam on Nanny's death.

"I'm sorry I caused so much bother, I just thought if I left you could all get on with your lives. I just wanted to sleep, forever."

"Gill, Pip and I would be devastated without you, you're our best friend, truly."

Dad had a tear in his eye,

"I know we split up, but we had such good times together, Pip looks on you as a big sister. You've been so good to her. What about Al, such a beautiful young woman, who needed her mother to guide her through the early days of adulthood, and who I suspect needs her now just as much."

"Mike is a truly good man, thanks to your providing him with such a good upbringing. I might have taught him football, cricket and golf, but the backbone of his life comes from you."

Dad's hand rested on Mum's thigh, she nodded and kissed his lips.

"Thanks Don, I'll take that as, 'you've been a silly girl but we all love you'." She grinned.

"Gill.." Pip looked at Mum, then burst into tears, Mum hugged her as she sobbed uncontrollably, shushing her and running a hand down her back. Dad welled up and Al sat on the arm of the sofa putting an arm round Dad's shoulder. Turning he buried his head in her chest and sobbed. Sara reached for me and I held her tight, feeling her tears on my chest. It took several minutes for us to get some control.

Dad found a tissue and dried his eyes, Al patting his shoulder, didn't notice her tear stained t-shirt was slightly translucent. With my free hand I mimed moving my t-shirt off my chest. Al looked quizzically then nodded slightly. Without fuss she pulled the wet shirt away from her boobs. I looked down at Sara, she nodded, she's seen and realised she couldn't say anything or gesture without the others seeing.

Mum sat up as Pip straightened, her blouse clinging to her chest, showing her bra underneath, she stealthily moved it so the wet part was away from her breasts. I grinned, she caught my eye and winked.

"I have to tell you why Tom and I split," she announced, we all sat up.

"It seems he had an eye for Al, he openly admitted it, wanted a threesome. With my own daughter! Then came his lies and boasting about what he'd done to Al" She spat out.

"Mum!" Al moved to kneel in front of her. "He tried to touch me a couple of times, before... I told him if he tried it again, I'd tell you and we'd cut his cock off and watch him bleed out."

"Good for you, that wanker!"

The room was quiet, Mum swore! She never, ever swore, she absolutely hated swearing.

"What! Think I don't know the words or what they mean, Fuck, Shit, Cunt, Arseholes." she shouted.

"Wank, Toss, Bollocks, Fanny!"

We cracked up, mum too, she laughed and laughed.

"Whew well that go that out of my system, I feel better for that."

Dad wiped his eyes again, then looked at Al.

"Alice I can almost see your boobs dear, that shirt is practically see through, do you want to go change it?"

"Do you like them?" she laughed.

"They're very nice Al, and I only make the suggestion because you're not wearing a bra and I can clearly see your nipples. You look very nice, but you may want to cover up."

"No, it's okay Dad, it'll dry, besides they're your tears so they're special."

"OK, your choice," Dad sat back and looked at Mum. "What?"

"That was very honest of you, you could have not said and enjoyed a view of your daughter you wouldn't normally see."

"That would be voyeuristic and perverted. As it is Al's breasts remind me of you when we first met. Anyway, I have Pip's breasts which I can not only look at but touch and enjoy."

"Thanks Don, I think?" Pip said with a grin. Dad nodded and winked.

Mum looked at Pip's chest causing her to blush.

"Gill, that's embarrassing."

"They are nice though aren't they, I think you're slightly smaller than me and I bet not as droopy."

"They were never droopy," Dad said.

"It's been eight years Don, a lot can happen in that time."

"Nonsense, I bet they're as fresh as they were when we met."

"You want to bet?"

"Show me then?" Dad said with a grin.

"Dad!" said Al as mum stood, "Did you forget you never dare Mum."

Dad winked and looked at Mum, she had her blouse off and was reaching for her Bra. Pip squeaked and stood, pulling her top off and unsnapping her bra at the front."

Al grinned and tugged her top off, beside me Sara sighed and stood. Suddenly there were four topless women in the room. I ogled unashamedly. Each in their own way perfect, each different, each so perfect. I was redder than a beetroot. With no thought for the consequences I pulled my shorts down, my erect cock springing out. Pip screamed and pointed, mum grinned, Al leered and Sara reached around and stroked it, shouting, 'mine'. Dad grinned and undid his trousers, sliding them and his pants down.

"Oh! I remember that thing well," said Mum grinning. Pip reddened and put an arm round Mum's shoulder.

"If you want to have a reunion, I don't mind," she said, Mum laughed and slid an arm round Dad, trapping Pip's between them.

"I may take you up on that, well Don, one for the road?"

"never say never and I was right they're perfect,"

He cupped her breast and kissed her. Pip lay her head on Mum's shoulder. Finishing with Dad, Mum turned and kissed Pip. I thought Dad's Cock was going to explode. It almost did as Al slipped her hand round it and moved up and down it. Dad cupped Al's little boob in his hand. she kissed him full on. Sara slid in front of me and lifted her skirt, pulling my hand down to her mound. I flattened my hand against her and pressed my fingers over her lips and between her legs.