Innocent Abroad

Story Info
His mentor provides impeccable hospitality.
2.4k words
4.21
46.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just entered service to the government and had never been outside the U.S. before, if not for the hooker my friends had bought for me on my 18th birthday I would have been a virgin in every sense of the word. I was looking forward to the experience of different cultures and was overjoyed when I was informed I would be going to the Phillipines for two seasons work.

Actually I was going to the islands for one season, coming home for more training, and then going back for my second season. I was amazed at how different their society was from ours, and I was warned not to buck against any local customs that I would be introduced to so I wouldn't offend anyone. Our team was to split up and stay with local residents as we met every day to work in our duty stations- just like a 9 to 5 job. My arrangements were made by a man I had come to know and trust as a guide during my training and earlier stateside assignments.

He told me that I would be staying with a couple that he had stayed with before and that I would be taken care of well there. But I had to remember to play along with their customs until I learned enough to know what to do. I was nervous but excited and ready to get to work, but work would begin in three days. John introduced me to the couple, they seemed to be in their early 30's and well off by the look of their home. The man introduced himself and then his wife. I was struck by how pretty she was and how fully her body was, even through the plain clothes that she was wearing.

She was much shorter than me, but so was nearly everyone else on the island since I stood 6'1" and a "bony" weight of 180 lbs. Training had made me muscular and slimmed me down, I wondered what had made the man's wife so solid? But then John left me alone and I was showed to where I would be sleeping, a little room right across from the couple. I noticed that there wasn't any doors to the rooms or even the bathroom, privacy didn't seem to be an issue here. I would have to adapt.

I awoke early the next morning and lay in bed smelling food being cooked, and though my mouth was watering for the food my focus shifted when I saw the wife carrying a tray of food and drink in to her husband, she was completely nude. As I said before I had lost my virginity to a hooker before, so I knew what a woman's body felt like, but I really hadn't ever seen a woman fully nude before and I got aroused immediately. There she was facing the bed, her full rounded bottom towards me.

What's worse is that she crawled up on the bed to set the tray in her husbands lap, giving me an all fours view from a distance of not more than 10 feet away. I could see the details of her ass and pussy clearly and thought to myself suddenly 'oh, god, what am I going to do? I had a raging hardon and no privacy to 'attend' to it!'

She left her husbands side and disappeared back into the kitchen. I tried to forget what I saw and mentally put down the lust that I was experiencing. Then I saw the woman coming towards me with a tray! Her slightly wide hips swayed underneath the level of the tray, and I found myself staring at her full bush and the smooth cleft of her slit underneath. Up above the tray her heavy round breasts hung just a bit, round darker circles in the middle with button nipples in their centers. I took it all in between the time she appeared at the door and made it bedside.

I was afraid that my hardon would tip the tray off my lap as she bent forward and sat it in my lap. She smiled sweetly at me and I knew that she couldn't have missed the 7" erection. I'm sure I blushed a deep rose color as I mumbled my thanks in what little of their tongue I knew. I consumed everything on my plate and debated on whether or not it would be rude to ask for more. I decided I couldn't take any more torture anyway and dropped the matter. I hopped out of bed and got dressed, somewhat less aroused and more focused now that I had my mind on work. Just before I walked out the door the man and the wife appeared, dressed this time.

She kissed him and he joined me part of the walk downtown, because he was going to work. I hadn't any real work to do for two days but we were instructed to report each day anyways. Me and some of the other first timers sat through crash courses in language, history, ideology, etc. trying to bring us up to speed on the Philippines faster. The next day was about the same as the first, I got a splendid view of my hosts wife nude, and breakfast on top of an erection. This time I had a little more trouble forgetting it and moving on because I had gotten into the habit of masturbating whenever I felt the urge, and I had been aroused twice now greater than ever and had not had the privacy to relieve myself.

Both days I had gotten to see the contrast in the wife, the plain clothed homemaker, and the wonderful body that lay under those plain clothes. She wore no makeup, no hairstyling was done, simple beauty. She wasn't even exceptionally beautiful by western standards, but I compared her to other women as I walked in town and noted that she was more beautiful than even a lot of the girls my age. The man was lucky to have such a beautiful, sexy, and devoted wife.

That night I suffered the greatest torture, I heard and partially saw the two of them having sex. I could tell by the shapes in the dark what was happening, the wife was doing most of the work, servicing her husband's every need. I watched as her head moved up and down in his lap and his hands ran up and down her back and her head. She climbed up onto his lap and I could clearly see the outline of her breasts as she began to slowly ride up and down. I was so hard I thought I was going to die, so I slipped of my briefs and began to slowly jerk myself, listening to her soft cooing noises and watching her breasts bounce and get fondled.

Suddenly she stopped and I froze, fearing that I had been caught watching them, I dropped my head back and pretended to be asleep. I heard the man's voice low but not angry sounding, but the lovemaking noise did not return. Instead I felt my sheet being pulled away and I jumped to see the wife leaning over me. I watched her tits sway slightly in the light that was coming through the window as she reached down and took a hold of my still stiff and aching hardon. I groaned and started to protest but she pushed me back down onto the bed and slid onto the bed in between my knees.

My mind was swimming as I watched her head lower while her hand stood my dick up straight. I gasped out loud as the tip of my dick entered the woman's throat in one slide. I could see the action clearly in the light from outside. She worked her small fist up and down my length pumping me into the tight suction of her mouth while she bobbed her head up and down slowly. I was twitching and groaning without any hope of control, she worked my dick like this in the same steady rhythm for only a few minutes before I began to throb in orgasm.

Her hand worked faster and her mouth withdrew up to just below the rim of my dick-helmet, so she was ready when I began to shoot my load into her mouth seconds afterwards. She slowed her fist after the initial shots went and then lowered her head back down my length a little, I throbbed and squirted again in response. She worked my dick in and out of her mouth, going even lower now massaging the entire length to completely empty my nutsack.

It didn't take long and I was half asleep before I heard the sounds of the two of them resuming their lovemaking in the next room, only now, they were louder. I drifted off to sleep despite the noise and slept so soundly that the wife had to shake me the next morning to give me breakfast. I was embarrassed and tried not to look at her nude body as she served me. I didn't know what to make of what had happened so I pulled john aside that morning and asked his advice. He said he would get with me later on that evening if he could but that I shouldn't worry about it since the man had obviously sent his wife in to take care of my need. "Remember" John said quietly, "you are from a different culture and what is unusual to us may not be to them."

That night John came over for dinner and all of us men sat around while the table was cleared, talking, smoking, and drinking liquor. John turned to me when the man had left the room, "I wanted to tell you earlier today that if this man offers his wife to you, you cannot turn her away. It would be like a slap in the face to turn down his hospitality."

I started to reply but the husband came back in and we resumed our drinks. John unceremoniously stood after he finished his drink and said his good night, the husband walked with him outside and I could hear the two of them laughing a bit and joking with one another. John left and it became obvious shortly that it was time for bed, though it was earlier than the night before and there wasn't any work the next day. I finished my drink and began towards my room, when I entered I found the wife sitting naked on the end of my bed.

I looked back towards her husband who was simply getting undressed and washing up before bed, he didn't even look my direction. I began to get undressed and walked over in front of her with a growing erection. She reached out and lifted my dick as I approached, lining it up with her mouth so that I marched right inside. I stood there for a good long while simply enjoying the sight and the sensation of the oral pleasure she was giving me. I pulled away and lay down on the bed where she resumed sucking me down into her throat. I had something else in mind and I gently coaxed her up until she planted her pussy right on my open mouth. I held onto her ass while my tongue explored the first wet taste of a woman. I saw it done like that in a porn movie and had always wanted to experience it.

She moaned softly and moved against my action picking up speed as I flicked her faster, and probed her deeper. She tasted wonderful and was flowing into my mouth, smearing her juices across my lips and chin as she came, bucking on my face. I tapped her ass and she slid off of me laying on her back, but I motioned her up onto all fours, I was already set on experiencing her from behind, even though I was dying to suck on those tits of hers I was absolutely mesmerized by that beautiful behind.

Slipping into her wetness and slowly sinking inside was about the most incredible feeling I had experienced or would experience even years afterwards. There was sheer pleasure in the feel of her gripping my dick with her hot wetness. She seemed to have an amount of muscle control down there that I never found in other women after her. She was barely rocking her hips but the feeling was as if I was sliding all of the way out and back in to the hilt over and over again, I could almost feel her pussy sucking my meat like a talented mouth. I just bent my knees a bit and leaned into her ass more fully allowing the magic to sweep me up as she worked her hips back and forth into mine. I began to shudder as the pleasure was getting to be too much.

I pumped back towards her, but her pussy had complete control of how deep in went, seeming to suck me in and push me out- my hips soon matched that rhythm and I started to throb shortly afterwards, my orgasm boiling up towards and explosion. As if on cue she slipped me out of her hole and swallowed my meat deep into her mouth sucking fully, bringing me over a second after. I shot directly into her throat this time and she did her best to keep all of my dick inside her mouth as I began to fuck her mouth during my ejaculation. It was over in no time and I collapsed onto my knees on my bed dazed from the ecstasy. The woman took a rag from a bowl of warm water that was sitting nearby and she washed me down before I lay down to pass into a deep slumber.

The rest of my stay there in the Philippines was a great adventure even after I left that particular city to work in another. I stayed with the couple several more times and had the wife several more times before I left the Philippines altogether. It was years down the road before I found out that there wasn't any such custom of sharing of the wife as a part of their culture. My mentor John had set me up with a couple that had been looking for something new. I can't say that I was too mad at John for doing that to me, would you have been mad if you had been me?