Innocent and Seductive

Story Info
Patron visits her apartment.
828 words
3.53
29.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The image on the mirror was with the rest of my timidity apparent desperately to please, and that was reflected as well in my face and my stance. Fear and nerves twisted my stomach and were both reflected in my wide blue eyes. Never had I looked more innocent or more seductive. My dark hair with its wispy blonde highlights was just chin length surrounding my face like a silky frame. My eyes were outlined in black eyeliner and on my lids was a smoky smudge giving me the appearance of a seductress. Pink tinged my cheeks although if it was cosmetic enhancement or my nervousness that caused it was anyone's guess. My full lips were lightly tinted with a shiny pink gloss; they were slightly opened giving a teasing glimpse of my sweet pink tongue flicking anxiously over my front teeth. My neck was long and slender around it a bit of fabric, a black ribbon trimmed in white lace wrapped around the column snugly. This was just the first part of the outfit I was asked to dress for this night.

As I walked slowly toward the bed where the patron lay back gazing admiringly at me, my steps faltered threatening. The patron saw that I was in danger of fleeing and smiled at me reassuringly. "You look incredibly sexy," The patron breathed quietly continued the appraisal of my body. I smiled shy.

The patron's tightened her strap on dildo. My smooth shoulders were bare save for tiny black spaghetti straps that clung to them. They supported a see through black lace teddy that showed off my curves to perfection of firm breasts barely contained within the flimsy garment. My nipples were hard and faintly visible through the nearly sheer fabric. Around my trim waist a frilly white gauzy apron accent to an erotic uniform, it ended just under my crotch giving a teasing glimpse of my pubic mound through it. Around each slender wrist were lacy white cuffs with a bit of black accent ribbon. My lean long legs were long were toned and tanned slightly. The bare length of them led the patron's eyes down to my naked feet. My toenails were neatly painted a blood red color. All in all this was the sexiest.

"Come here," The patron demanded in a silky smooth whisper causing goose bumps to pebble my arms and legs and my nipples to thrust even harder against the flimsy material. I moved to lower myself to the bed, modestly crossing my arms across my chest. The patron reached out her hand as I did so and caught mine pulling it from my body. "You're beautiful don't cover up I want to see you."

I swallowed quickly and my cheeks flamed. My sultriness and pureness seemed to call to her strap on caress it through no physical contact. Just seeing me there before the patron, on the bed now, leaning above the patron made her feel like losing control.

I shyly moved over her so that I was straddling her waist, my lace covered pussy nestled firmly against her raging strap on. I could feel the steely heat of the patron and felt moistness flood my own nether regions.

I loved her so much and wanted to be the one to fulfill her fantasies. Taking a deep breath I put my hesitancy to the back of my mind and bent my head to tenderly kiss her lips, the sides of The patron's mouth and down both sides of The patron's neck. The patron tasted faintly of sweat and the tangy bite of soap.

I eagerly played along my natural shyness enhancing my role beautifully. I looked down from The patron and moved my hips slightly sliding my pussy along The patron's phallus. The patron gasped and The patron's head rolled back a look of pure bliss on her face. I moved a little more encouraged by the patron's reaction. The patron's arms went around my waist holding my tightly to her. She bucked up a little increasing the contact between the turgid strap on dildo and my scantily clad cunt.

I leaned down over her so that my luscious tits were in The patron's face and rubbed them against The patron. The softness of my skin and the scent of my heady perfume caused her to moan aloud. The patron relished in the feel of my heavy full breasts against her face. The patron blindly opened her mouth and kissed along my satin skin. Pushing the material of the teddy down slightly with one hand she revealed my pebbled nipple and sucked it deeply into her questing mouth.

When her orgasm ceased I collapsed on top of her nuzzling my head into her shoulder. The patron knew that I would be shy again and embarrassed at my dress and wanton behavior. Her arms tightened protectively around me for giving her the support she invariably needed after an adventurous lovemaking session.