Innocent Blood Ch. 02

Story Info
Damian and vampire seal their relationship.
4.5k words
4.8
27.6k
12

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/17/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had lay with Damian for almost three days, never leaving his side. The Change had been hard on him, just as she thought it would be. He had been delirious with a high fever for most of that time. She had stayed with him, though, giving him an anchor so that he had moments of peace. The fever had broken sometime during the day, assuring her that the worst was over.

The darkness of night suffused Damian's bedroom. Waking up from a fitful sleep, she looked over to where Damian had lay, but he wasn't there. Alarmed, she quickly got out of bed to look for him. She heard the sound of running water coming from the bathroom, and she calmed down; he was awake. The fear passing her, she looked around the floor for the small pile of clothes she had tossed away just days ago. She pulled back on the black thong panties, and buttoned up the white blouse. She didn't bother with the bra or the tattered black skirt. Still exhausted from staying with Damian, she didn't have the energy to get completely dressed.

She took this opportunity to explore Damian's apartment. It was a moderately-sized one-bedroom setting, with a small hallway that separated the living area and kitchen away from the bedroom, with the bathroom between the two sections. Walking down the hallway, past the bathroom, she explored the front half of his apartment. A wall split the kitchen from the living area. Both were clean and neat, but what she was really interested in was the living area.

An entertainment center sat on the wall to the right of the hallway, which held a CD player, Playstation console, and a big-screen TV. On either side of the entertainment center were shelves of DVDs and CDs. But what really caught her eye was the large bookshelf. Walking over to it, she glimpsed at the titles, separated into several genres. Classic literature, fantasy, some sci-fi, and a little non-fiction history composed most of Damian's selection. Running her finger along the spines, she was amazed at the good condition that his books were in. Each one seemed to have its own special place, organized, almost revered. Pulling a couple of them out to flip through their pages, their newness astounded her. Even the books that had been read multiple times still had an element of newness to her eyes, as though great care had been used when reading them. It was rare for that to happen nowadays, she knew.

Putting the books back on the shelf, she left to find Damian still in the bathroom. Standing silently in the doorway, she watched him as he stood nude in front of the bathroom mirror, running his fingers over his body, exploring. The Change had brought subtle physical changes to him, honing his body, making it stronger. His shoulders were a little broader, his stomach a little firmer; his cock was even a little larger. She watched as he bent closer to the mirror, opening his mouth, looking.

"You have to bring them out yourself," she said, startling him. "They don't grow by themselves." She came into the bathroom and stood beside him.

"Why do I have a reflection?" Damian asked, turning toward her. "I thought vampires didn't have reflections."

She shook her head. "Only those of us that have completely lost their soul lose their reflections. If you have any soul left, any compassion for others, then you can still see yourself."

"How do I bring out my teeth?" Damian asked.

"I'll tell you later. Like I said, it doesn't just happen."

"Why am I breathing? Aren't I dead?"

"Yes, you are," she said. "The reason you're breathing is because that's what your body's used to doing. It doesn't benefit you any to continue breathing, nor does it harm you. If you don't want to breathe, don't. It's that simple. It's easier, though, to just let your body's instincts have their way, and keep breathing. The same thing goes for your heart. It's used to beating, so even though you're dead, it still beats anyway. Like your breathing, you can also force it to stop, too."

"How will I know when I have to...you know...hunt, I guess," Damian asked.

"Believe me, you'll know."

"How many others are out there?"

She sighed. "I'll tell you everything you want to know, Damian, I promise," she said. "But right now, I'm tired. Staying with you these last couple of days has really drained me. Not that I feel bad doing it for you," she said quickly, seeing a look of guilt cross his face. "I also need a shower," she said. "I'm really..."

"Beautiful," Damian whispered, interrupting her.

She smiled. "Thanks, Damian, but..."

Damian wrapped his arms around her, silencing her. "No buts," he said, pulling her close to him. "You're beautiful."

She relaxed into his embrace, resting her head on his chest. She slowly wrapped her arms around him, holding him tightly. The strength that he had gained enveloped her, and she closed her eyes, reveling in it. When his hands came up to stroke through her hair, she couldn't help letting out a soft, contented sigh.

"How long can you stay?" he asked softly.

"As long as I want," she said.

She gripped his arms as he lifted her up onto the bathroom counter. He brought his hands up to cup her face, his fingers brushing her cheeks. "Say that'll be forever," he said.

"You have no idea," she whispered, smiling.

He pressed himself closer to her, bringing his lips down to hers. Their mouths opened, their tongues crossing, tasting, dueling. She felt his cock harden against her pussy, and she wrapped her legs around him, holding him close. His hands left her cheeks to move slowly down her body, brushing the fabric of her blouse in their path toward her thighs. She felt his hands softly caress her bare skin, slowly burrowing under her body to grab onto her ass. Bringing her hands up to his shoulders, she pulled herself up slightly, letting his hands grasp her firmly.

Their kiss became more heated with this seductive movement, their breathing getting faster. Her body now resting firmly in his hands, she moved her hands from his shoulders to the back of his head, pulling him into her mouth. Her legs tightened around his thighs, pulling him in even closer, her pussy wetting, eagerly waiting for his now-hard cock. She couldn't get him close enough. She started to writhe in his arms, thrusting her pussy into his cock, futilely seeking a way to bring his body into hers.

He broke the kiss, breathing heavily. She rose up, trying to bring him back to her, but he pulled away. He rested her body back onto the counter, letting go of her ass. Confused and aroused, she didn't understand this sudden change in him. At least his hands still touched her, she thought. They moved up to her blouse, undoing the first button. The light dawned in her mind, and she pulled Damian's head down to her chest, glad when he didn't resist.

She felt his lips gently touch her skin as it was revealed to him. She arched back, moaning, her hands holding him closer. He moved slowly down her body, the skin revealed each time he undid a button receiving its own soft seduction from his lips and tongue. She closed her eyes, letting her hands gently urge him downward, but he kept the same slow maddening pace down her body. The erotic torture that he gave her as he moved from her neck, across the valley between her breasts, and down her stomach to end at the top of her thong made her wetter than she had been that first night, if that was possible. The teasing flicks of his tongue on her skin, the gentle brush of his lips as he kissed her, and the feel of the air against her skin as he breathed in her scent was driving her toward the point of no return, but not letting her cross it.

"Oh, Damian," she gasped. "Please..."

He ignored her, his lips hovering along her waist. Her blouse now completely unbuttoned, his hands once again grasped her ass. His lips moved back up her body, gently laying petal-soft kisses over her skin. His mouth stopped occasionally, his tongue gently running over her, tasting her. When he reached her neck, she bent her head slightly to the side, silently begging him to touch her there. The coolness of his lips on her neck burned, and she gasped when he found a spot and sucked gently. She moved her hands to the back of his neck, holding him, letting him feast on the moistness of her sweat and savor the softness of her skin between his lips. His left hand moved from her ass and up her back, gripping the back of her neck tightly. Breathing heavily, she didn't move, accepting his touch.

He pulled away again suddenly, and she cried out at his sudden disappearance. He grasped her shoulders, holding her shuddering body steady. He looked into her eyes, and she saw the determined lust that dwelled there. It was barely controlled, she knew. Forcing herself to calm down, she gently cupped his face in her hands, just as he had done to her, giving him a chance to speak.

"I don't even know your name," he said.

"Eliza," she whispered. "Eliza Damerot."

"Eliza," Damian said, "I want to do something. It's something I've always wanted to do, but never got the chance."

She closed her eyes, waiting to hear what he wanted to do; she felt that she'd enjoy it, whatever his wish was. Damian kept silent.

"What is it?" she asked, opening her eyes to see his hesitation.

Damian paused. "I want to taste you."

She arched back, baring her neck, thinking she knew what he wanted. "Oh, God, yes, please," she gasped.

When she didn't feel his lips at her neck, desire gave way to surprise and confusion. He slowly knelt before her, his hands moving to her thighs. When she felt his lips gently kissing her inner thighs, moving closer to her heated pussy, surprise and confusion gave way to desire. She clutched his head, looking down at his slow erotic path toward the source of her wetness. Damian's left hand wrapped itself around her ass, pulling her closer. His other hand pulled the crotch of her thong to the side, and his head bent eagerly to dip into the warmth between her thighs.

Feeling his lips and tongue touch her pussy, Eliza cried out, her back arching viciously. She dug her hands into his head, but he didn't protest. Rather, he licked, kissed, and tasted even more enthusiastically. Her eyes closed, reveling in the sensations. Eliza couldn't stop the moans and soft cries escaping her. Damian took one of her puffy naked outer lips into his mouth and sucked gently, causing Eliza to thrust herself closer into him.

Damian's mouth moved inward, placing feather-soft kisses on her inner lips, his tongue dipping into her tunnel, savoring the wetness that she made, stroking her inner walls. Eliza couldn't stop writhing. Sweat covered her body, and the passion that had slowed when she revealed her name to Damian came back with a vengeance, more powerfully the second time around. After what seemed an eternity, she felt Damian's tongue withdraw from her pussy, accompanying his mouth on the upward journey to her clit. With his teasing, the sexual tension Eliza felt didn't need much to push her over the edge. When she felt Damian's tongue flick rapidly over her throbbing clit, she lost all control.

"Oh, God! I'm going to cum!" she screamed, clutching his head to her pussy, forcing it to stay there.

After a couple of more flicks of Damian's tongue, her pussy convulsed, and crying out her passion, her cum splashed onto his face. Clutching her ass tighter, he didn't pull away from her spasming pussy. Instead, his lips clamped down on her clit, and he started a soft, gentle humming. The vibrations shooting through her, Eliza screamed again, cumming harder, coating Damian's face with her fluids. Damian continued humming, and her orgasm continued, her body never seeming to stop convulsing. He kept her at the peak, letting her closed eyes see flashes of light with every explosion. In the back of her mind, she knew that the strong grip of her hands on Damian's head was probably hurting him, but she couldn't let go. His lips, tongue, and breath on her pussy felt too good to let go.

She had to eventually, though. Her multiple orgasms draining what energy she had left, she slowly released her grip on Damian's head. Slowing his assault on her pussy, he brought her down from the peak gently. Moving away from her sensitive clit, he soothed her pussy with soft strokes of his tongue and gentle kisses. His hands slowly caressed her ass, moving to stroke the sweaty skin of her thighs. Reluctant to pull away completely, though, he dipped his tongue into her pussy, tasting her cum, his movements soft and slow. Eliza ran her hands through his hair, enjoying the sensuous calm that he was putting her in.

Finally sated, he moved away from her pussy, straightening her panties. His hand softly stroked her as he moved up her body, gently kissing the sweaty skin that her blouse didn't conceal. Her hands caressed his shoulders on his journey back up her stomach, over her breasts, coming again to nuzzle against her neck. Her breathing slowed, occasional moans of contentment escaping her. Bringing his lips to hers, they kissed, her tongue dipping into his mouth slowly, softly, tasting her cum on his lips and tongue.

Damian pulled away from the kiss, letting her get off the counter. "I'll let you take your shower now," he said, grinning.

"Thanks," Eliza said, chuckling.

She pushed a sweat-soaked strand of hair away from her face. Taking a deep, steadying breath, she moved away from the counter, letting Damian wash her cum off of his face at the sink. Looking in the small linen closet for a towel, she heard Damian leave the bathroom, closing the door behind him. Taking off her blouse and peeling her panties down her legs, she moved to the bathtub/shower. After adjusting the water to the temperature she liked and pulling the curtain closed, she started to wash the sweat and cum off of her body. Not thinking he'd mind, Eliza used Damian's bath soap and shampoo, working them into a fine lather.

Letting the water cascading down her body wash away her exhaustion, Eliza soon began to feel like a brand new woman. Despite the tiring days of Damian's change, she hadn't felt this good in a long time, she thought. She could only contribute this feeling to the wonderful person that she'd met and the passion that they'd shared. Washing the shampoo from her hair and letting the stream of water hit her in the face, her pussy tingled at the memory of his mouth pleasing her. Easing her face from the stream, she sighed when the fingers of her left hand moved down and stroked her pussy of their own accord. She put the bar of soap down before she dropped it, and let her other hand slowly stroke her right nipple as it hardened under her fingers and the stream of water.

A cool breeze brought her out of her wanderings, and she turned to see Damian, still nude, watching her with a small grin. She pulled her hands away from herself, feeling embarrassed at being caught in the act.

"Mind if I join you?" he asked. He climbed in behind her, not waiting for an answer.

"I do mind," Eliza said, letting her voice take on a tone of anger.

"Too late," Damian said, picking up the soap she'd just put down. Turning her back to him, he ran the soap up her back. "Why is the water so cold?" he asked.

"Because we don't like the heat," she said.

"So what would happen if we added more hot water?" Damian asked.

"We'd get burns over our bodies," she answered.

"What if we go outside in daylight?"

"Even though the sunlight won't kill us," Eliza said, "we will get weaker; lose some of our strength and abilities. While the light causes some of this, it's the heat that's the greater danger. If we're in the sunlight on really hot days, anything over seventy degrees, we can get burns. The hotter the days are, the worse the burns get. That's why we don't like to go out during the day unless we really have to, and rarely during a hot summer day."

As Damian listened to her, he continued to run the soap over her back, softly massaging her muscles. Not hearing any more questions from him, she let her mind focus on his touch, relaxing herself into him. Damian felt her relax and moved the soap slowly down her back to work it around the pale skin of her ass, brining a soft sigh from her. Eliza's pussy started to tingle again, and she let her left hand make its way back down to tease herself. She felt Damian move closer, his cock pressing itself into her back, his hands moving to run the soap over her breasts. He had completely ignored them earlier, and his welcome touch caused Eliza to arch into his hands.

"What do you think you're doing, Eliza, playing with yourself?" he whispered in her ear.

Eliza moaned, her eyes closed, her head falling back against his chest, letting his hands have their way with her.

"It doesn't look like you're going to get very clean," Damian said again, teasingly.

"I don't care," Eliza gasped out.

She moved her right hand behind her to grasp his cock. It was the first time that she'd felt it since the Change, and she purred softly, showing her pleasure. Wrapping her hands around it, she leaned down and spread her legs, positioning herself. Releasing her breasts long enough to put the soap down, Damian brought his hands back to her quickly, his right hand joining her left at her pussy. His left hand grasped her waist, holding her steady as she pulled his cock into her.

Even though he hadn't cum yet, Eliza hoped he'd be able to hold off long enough for her to have another orgasm. Her pussy, still wet from their earlier passion, opened willingly for his cock. As he slid into her in one strong, deep thrust, Eliza let out a small cry of completion. Letting him take the initiative, she removed her hands from his cock and her pussy, putting them against the shower wall, giving her something to lean against.

Taking his hand from her pussy, Damian firmly grasped her ass, holding her steady for his thrusts. He started moving slowly, pulling almost all the way out before thrusting all the way in. He pulled almost all the way out again, but this time didn't thrust as deeply, teasing her. He continued this way, shallow thrusts mixed with deep, powerful strokes. His right hand slowly moved back to her pussy, searching for her sensitive clit. Their breathing deepened as they moved, and their gasps and cries were almost drowned out by the water that sprayed over their bodies. Eliza's sensitive clit cried out with each brush of Damian's fingers. Her pale nipples hardening, painful with lack of attention, she moved her left hand down to pull on them, stroking her skin, grabbing her breasts, alternating her attention between each mound.

The feelings of her hand at her breasts, Damian's hand at her clit, and his cock stroking into her caused her pussy to moisten again. She thrust back against him, crying out each time he penetrated her fully. The feel of his cock rubbing against her inner walls brought her to the peak once more. She growled out and moved against him harder, straining for her release.

"Are you going to cum again?" Damian asked, gasping.

"Yes," Eliza growled.

Damian pulled away from her. Eliza cried out, turning swiftly to clutch his shoulders, ready to force him on her. She needed release, she wanted to cum. As soon as she turned around, though, Damian's hands found her hips again, and he lifted her up. Eager to feel his hard cock inside her wet and sensitive pussy, she all but leaped into his arms, wrapping her legs around his thighs and her arms around his neck. She held on tightly as he brought her roughly down onto his cock, plunging fully into her in one hard thrust.

Grasping her ass and moving forward so the water cascaded over their bodies, Damian gave her the initiative. Taking it gladly, she pulled up Damian's cock slightly, only to sink back down again. Thrusting onto him over and over again, Eliza was rapidly reaching her peak. She arched her back, her face falling into the spray of water. Damian moved forward a little more, the spray now falling over her sensitive breasts and turgid nipples. Eliza cried out at the sensations, grasping Damian's shoulders roughly. She moved on his cock faster, always keeping his cock buried deep inside her, the walls of her pussy gripping him tightly, milking him, demanding his cum. She was close...so very close...

12