Innocent Blood Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Damian sighed with relief and paused again. "What if I get her...you know...pregnant? I mean, I know I'm clean, so I'm not worried about that, but..."

"First," Eliza began, "don't worry about infections. If I haven't told you already, I'll tell you now. We can't get sick. It's part of our biology, and an effect of being dead. Have you ever seen a dead person get a cold?" Damian chuckled and shook his head. "Second," Eliza continued, "death can't create life. That should answer your question."

"Yeah."

"Are we ready?" Morgan asked, walking up to them, breaking their conversation. She had a small brown purse slung over her shoulder. Eliza noticed that Morgan had also apparently touched up her makeup during her absence. Her red lips seemed to shine brighter in the light.

"I think so," Eliza said, getting up.

The three of them pushed their way through the crowd and left the building. Damian let out a sigh shortly after walking out the door.

"What was that for?" Morgan asked.

Damian shrugged. "It was getting too hot for me. It's alot cooler out here."

Eliza nodded. "Yes, it really is a beautiful night."

They all walked to Eliza's car, enjoying the calm, cool air of night. They had just reached the car when Damian gasped suddenly, startling the two women. They turned around to see him bent over, clutching his stomach. Groaning, he kneeled down on the ground, one hand steadying himself against the car. Eliza kneeled down beside him, wrapping her arms around him, whispering softly.

"Are we too late?" Morgan asked. Eliza knew that Morgan wasn't ignorant about these matters.

"He's a little farther along than I thought," she said, looking at Morgan. "I think it'll be close. I thought he had a little more time."

"Well...how long has it been?"

"It'll be his first," Eliza said, returning her gaze to Damian. "He was just turned this week."

"Wow," Morgan whispered.

Damian slowly stood back up and straightened himself, still holding his stomach. "It's okay," he said. "I'll make it. I'm alright."

Eliza shook her head. "No, you won't be. You've already lost control once today," she said, referring to Damian's assault against her that morning. She turned back to Morgan. "It's up to you. If you don't want to do this, now is the time to tell me. We'll work something out, and let you go back inside."

Morgan shook her head. "If it'll help him, I'll do it. I won't be lying when I say this is kind of...well, exciting."

Eliza nodded. "We can't do it out here in the open," she said. She looked around, searching. "There, across the street," she said, pointing to an alley. "That's about the best we can do." Pulling Damian's arm over her shoulder so that he was leaning against her, they all made their way to the alley, ignoring the stares of the few people that glanced their way.

"Just a little bit further, Damian," she whispered. "Just hold on a little bit longer."

The alley was narrow, its only occupant a garbage disposal bin. They made their way as far back as they could, their footsteps echoing around them. Damian's groans wrenched Eliza. How could she have been so stupid to wait so long? This was all her fault. Reaching the back of the alley, Eliza looked back down from where they came. Nobody had followed them, and nobody was watching. Feeling that they were safe from any onlookers, Eliza let go of Damian and leaned him against the wall. She turned to Morgan, who stood a couple of feet away. Eliza felt sure that Morgan would turn and leave, her decision changed.

"Morgan," she said. "This is it. Are you staying or leaving?"

Morgan took a deep breath and stood straighter. Eliza's anxiety increased. Would she stay or leave? What would this young woman do? Could Eliza fix this mess if Morgan left?

After a moment, Morgan nodded and moved closer. Eliza let out the breath she'd been holding in, relief flooding her.

"Here," Morgan said, handing Eliza the small brown purse. She moved up to Damian and wrapped her arms around him, pulling her body up against his. She gripped the back of his head and pulled it down to her neck.

"I...I can't...I can't..." Damian gasped. "I might...I can't...I don't want to hurt you."

"Damian, you must do this," Eliza said firmly. "It'll only get worse." Her tone softened. "I'm here, love. I'll watch out for both of you. Just take enough to stop the cramping; you'll know when."

Damian looked at her and turned his head back down to Morgan's neck. His hands wrapped around her, pulling her into him. His left hand gripped the back of her neck, angling her head, opening her body to his hunger. His right hand wrapped around her waist, holding her to him tightly. He slowly moved his mouth over her neck, his tongue flicking out, preparing her.

"Go ahead, Damian," Morgan said softly.

Another deep groan escaped from him, causing him to bend over. Eliza could see his grip on Morgan weaken, but he recovered. She forced herself to stay still, giving Damian the chance to learn control over the monster inside him. Straightening his body, he suddenly turned, pushing Morgan back against the wall, taking the dominant position. Morgan gasped at this sudden move, but held on to him. With a soft growl, Damian's head suddenly pushed into Morgan's neck, and Eliza could almost feel the moment when his fangs penetrated Morgan's defenseless, willing body.

Eliza let out a sigh of relief when she heard the gentle sucking of Damian's mouth pulling Morgan's life into him. Her eyes closed, Morgan moaned softly, her right hand gripping his neck tighter against her. Her right black-clad leg rose up to wrap itself around his left leg, holding him. She started to move up and down his leg, her muscles flexing. Morgan's left hand stroked Damian's body. His hair, arms, back, ass; Morgan spared no inch of him from her wanderings. Eliza watched Morgan's body wrap itself around him, mindful for signs of Damian losing control. As she watched Damian feed and Morgan sigh and moan with pleasure, Eliza couldn't help the wetness that soon made its presence known within her most intimate depths. She shifted her body, trying to relieve the sensations, but to no avail.

Morgan soon lifted both of her legs to wrap themselves around Damian's hips. In turn, he started to thrust his hips against her, trying desperately for some satisfaction, impossible as it was through their clothes. Eliza watched with a mixture of fear and pleasure; fear that he'd lose control, pleasure for the memories of when he'd fed from her own willing body.

"Damian," she said softly, moving up to the two writhing bodies. Her soft voice couldn't pierce the veil of bloody passion that Morgan and Damian had wrapped around themselves. "Damian," she said again a little louder, her hand gripping his shoulder. He flinched against her touch, and Eliza was afraid that he couldn't, or wouldn't, stop.

He slowly pulled away from Morgan's neck, his fangs still coated in the life blood from her body. He released her, letting her lean against the wall, her chest rising and falling rapidly. Eliza glanced at the young woman who had so willingly given her life's fluid to Damian. Morgan's breathing was heavy, not from the loss of blood, but from the rise of passion. Her eyes were closed, but she was smiling, bathing in the pleasurable sensations of Damian's touch. Eliza turned her gaze back to Damian.

He, too, was breathing heavily from their embrace, but stood in front of her, seemingly unashamed of what had just happened. Eliza smiled and ran her hand over his cheek.

"You did well, love," she said.

Damian said nothing. He wrapped his arms around her, pulling her into him. She could feel his hard cock against her body through their clothing, pressing into her. She gasped at his touch, her pussy tingling at the sensation. He moved his lips down to hers, his tongue reaching into her mouth to massage against her own. They dueled there in the heat of their mouths, their hands running over each other's bodies. Like Morgan, Eliza let Damian pick her up and wrapped her legs around his waist. She ran her tongue over his fangs, tasting the rich life blood that Morgan had given. Her hunger yearned for more.

Eliza controlled herself. Tonight wasn't for her; it was for Damian. She pressed her arms against him, breaking the bloody kiss. Damian set her down, not releasing his grip on her. She ran her tongue around her lips, licking up the blood that had escaped the cavern of their mouths. Its richness called to her, but she maintained control. Get Damian through tonight, she thought. Just get him through tonight...

12