Innocent Comment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daggett
daggett
23 Followers

"Is it a big as the dildo," I asked.

"Bigger," she said, as we continued to stare at each other.

"You liked the way that felt sliding into you. Imagine a warm, real cock, even bigger going into your pussy.

Her eyes got bigger as she realized what I was saying and where we were going. "You want to see that?," she asked, the excitement evident in her voice.

"Yes," I said my voice a strained whisper. "If you say no it's over and never spoken of again."

"Or we can have an adventure, still love each other and know that we did something crazy, had fun, and then moved on. He will be leaving tomorrow. We'll most likely never see him again. Besides he may not even want to have a..." I paused, " threesome."

"Well in St Thomas we came close to having a foursome, but I got cold feet."

"That is a story I would like to hear at another time," I said. "Right now though, What about tonight?"

"I'll change and meet you out there, she said, heading for the closet. I turned and went back to the living room.

Jonah lay sprawled on couch. "I thought you two had decided to call it a night. I was going to go bed after this song.

"Jill's coming out in a minute," I said sitting on the chair opposite him. "I heard you two came close to a little sexual foursome. Jill, her Mom and you, now that could have really been something."

Jonah stared opened mouthed a second and then broke into a smile. "Well it didn't happen. One of those lost chances."

Just then from behind Jill said, "Sometimes there are second chances."

We both turned to see her leaning against the wall clad in short silk robe I'd bought for a birthday one year.

Jonah looked from her to me and back to Jill again.

"Really?" he said.

"Yes, really," said Jill. She walked to the couch and sat down next to Jonah. We're going to have an adventure if you're willing," she said to him. "An adventure with you beautiful lady, a man would be foolish to turn down."

He looked at me. I nodded slightly. He leaned in and kissed her softly on the lips. The second kiss was longer, deeper and hungrier.

I watched their tongues playing against each other. I heard her moan as his hand loosened the belt on her robe. The kiss ended as he opened the robe to see take in her body. She seemed proud to show it to him.

She wore a red merry-widow thing. She'd put some fragrant oil on her cleavage and her brown skin glistened. Her cleavage swelled in the tight corset, the beautiful legs crossed at the knee, one backless red heel gently swinging from her foot. She looked more confident than I'd ever seen her, more sexual. As it she was freeing herself from holding back. Oh yes, this was going to be an adventure.

Jonah was obviously experienced in undressing women as he easily, but slowly undid the front-opening clasps on the corset. Her 36C's greeted us with erect hard nipples and something else.

"Ooh," I said. "Where did you get those?" Not referring to the breasts and nipples I'd been very familiar with over the years, but to the Janet Jackson- style star-shaped nipple jewelry she wore.

"I found them in a store on our last trip north," she said with a devilish grin. "I was saving them for a special occasion. This seemed right."

Jonah kissed then sucked on each nipple. "It's nice to see these again so nicely adorned," he said moved in for more.

"Again?" I thought. "When was before?"

"That almost foursome you spoke of," Jonah said as if reading my thought, "got as far as topless wading in the Caribbean Sea on a warm moonlit night. Jill and the lovely Jackie teased me and my friend Mark unmercifully that night."

Jill smiled at him as she sat on the edge of the couch her legs slightly spread.

"You guys gave up about five minutes too early." She looked over at me. "If they'd have kept trying a little longer I would have really had a story to tell you when you asked about past lovers."

My cock jumped once again at the thought.

Jonah continued to tease her nipples with little teethy nibbles and sucks as Jill quietly moaned and melted into the couch. Finally getting the last clasp undone he tossed the corset on the couch and reached to slid down her panties.

"No," she said, "Let me do you first."

They traded places. Jonah on the couch with Jill kneeling before him.

He lifted to allow her access as she slid his shorts down. His cock appeared. He was semi hard. It looked to be about 8 inches already. I wondered how long it would be fully erect.

A feeling came over me. Was it jealousy? Fear? Both? Too late to back out now. This is what I wanted, wasn't it? If I yelled for her to stop, would she? "Please don't let this mess us up," I thought. Next time I'll keep my fantasies to myself. But this one is past the point of no return.

Jill seemed fascinated by the long uncircumcised cock in her hand. She jerked him a little and pulled the foreskin back to look at the head. She leaned in, kissed it and sucked momentarily on the head.

Jerking it some more she turned and said, "Barry, can you get that strawberry motion lotion please?"

I could hardly walk to bedroom fast enough. When I came back Jill was standing, Jonah hands firmly grasping her thonged ass cheeks, sucking hard on those nipples again. Before taking the lotion from me she put one of the throw pillows on the floor to kneel on. She poured the warming lotion into her hands, poured a little on the top of his cock, then resumed her cock play with him.

She was in no hurry, content to tease us both. There was no question who was in charge. Jonah and I were just extras. She was the star for night and she knew it. This wasn't about my fantasy anymore. It was about her pleasure.

Jill covered Jonah's cock with the strawberry lube. Her hands were wet with the stuff after she finished. She took two fingers of each hand and rubbed a little of the lotion on each nipple. Her brown nipples were already sticking out; aroused by the pressure of the nipple rings and the attention Jonah had been giving them.

She leaned her head down and kissed the head of his cock once again. She allowed her lips to slide over the strawberry lubed head sucking it in. She continued to push her lips down until maybe two inches were in her mouth. She pushed down a little more taking another ¼ inch, her cheeks hollowing as she pulled in more and finally pulled back until just the head remained between her lips.

Jonah's breathing and the sounds of him inside Jill's mouth were all that I could hear. I realized I had been holding my breath and reminded myself to breathe.

Jill's head moved down on him again, she was moving a little quicker now. Sucking down and pulling back, she jerked him with one hand that didn't quite completely close around his bigger cock. She was getting into it. She managed to get about half of it in her mouth with her next plunge. I heard her gag as she came up.

Jonah was making twitching movements. I took those to mean she was really working him over.

My cock was solid in my pants. I was afraid to touch it knowing it would pop at the slightest stimulation and I wanted to hold off and see all of what I had dreamed of seeing. Was I now a cuckold? So what! This scene was hot as hell. I'd deal with any implications later.

Jill was in overdrive now sucking his cock for all she was worth, jerking it faster and sucking up and down faster. Taking in at least eight inches with each downward head movement.

Jonah raised his ass off the couch; his hands now hold the sides of her head. Jill was being face-fucked!

Emotions ran through me. Fear, excitement!

Jonah strained to hold back, Jill sucked harder. Finally Jonah let out a loud long sigh and pushed his hips and cock deeper into Jill's mouth. She pulled back some as his cock exploded into her mouth.

She licked his cum from her bottom lip, swallowed some and backed off as the rest of hit spurting out in ropes to land on her lips, chin and breasts. As it slowed down she continued to jerk him milking more from him. She leaned forward again and sucked the last bit from him. Amazingly, he was still quite hard.

"Are you finished?" she said looking up at him. "Can you go anymore?"

"Yes. In a few minutes," he said. "But first I want to return the compliments to you for your excellent oral activity." They smiled at one another.

I wasn't part of this right now. I was playing the role I wanted, observer.

Jill lay back on the rug; her legs spread wide, still in her heels. She placed hands on the insides of her thighs rubbing in circles. "Come and get it then," in a husky sexual voice that turned me on even more.

Jonah moved down on the floor and wasted no time. He kissed is way up her thigh and found her pussy wet and glistening. "Mmm, no need for strawberry flavoring here. Your pussy is wet and sweet as fruit" His tongue came out and I noticed for the first how long it was too. Big cock and a long tongue. Some guys have all the luck.

He worked his tongue in deeply as Jill squirmed and moaned loudly. He pulled back and sucked on her clit. Alternating those movements he had her writhing on the floor being pleasured to the utmost. She finally locked her legs around his neck and came loudly, jerking her hips off the floor.

As she relaxed her legs from his neck he moved up her body. He paused to suck once again on the jewelry clad nipples and continued his journey. He kissed her as his cock, fully hard again tickled the opening to her pussy.

If she thought it was going to a slow tender entry, she was mistaken. Her pussy gets very wet when she comes and Jonah took advantage of it. Her rubbed the head of his cock on her clit then up and down between her lips a few times then plunged in. The surprise entry stunned her.

She froze for a second, her breath catching. Her legs thrust straight out then locked behind his back as he began the push-pull. She held on to him as I could see his cock slide completely into her, their pubic hairs mingling then the pull back until just the head of cock remained hidden inside her.

For several minutes I watched as this man from my wife's past fucked her. I watched his cock slide in and out. I heard her moaning. I heard her say, "Oh yes, more, keep going."

My fear, still there. My excitement, still there. I looked up from watching their brown hips in motion to see Jill looking at me. Our eyes locked. Silent questions and answers in them.

"Is this what you wanted?"

"Yes it is." "Will you still me love after?"

"Yes, I will."

"Respect me after?"

"Always!"

She watched as I pushed my shorts down. My cock, finally free, pointed straight out bobbing slightly form the blood rushing through it. I moved to her side.

She reached for me and brought my cock to her mouth sucking it in. As Jonah fucked her pussy deep and hard, she sucked and coaxed a long awaited cum from my cock.

It would have been nice to say we all came together, but we didn't. I was hot as a pistol at that point and came within a few minutes. Cumming in her mouth, she tasted cum for the second time that night. For the second time in her life, she tasted cum from two men in one night.

Jonah lasted at least two or three minutes longer. He pushed hard into her once again and she came loudly once again after two more strokes he came too.

We lay half on the hardwood floor, half on the area rug. All of us panting as the passion and excitement of the last half hour slowed. Jill lay with her legs cocked open, breathing deeply, coming down from the excitement of the last hour.

The cum that Jonah had driven into her began to make a reappearance between her pussy lips. I watched as it did. I couldn't believe we'd done this. We all sat or lay in silence a few minutes listening to the soft music from the stereo.

Jill finally broke the silence.

"Anyone thirsty?" she asked still the hostess.

Although being the hostess had never been like this before. Without waiting for an answer she got up, stepped into her low heel red sandals and provided a beautiful view of her naked ass as walked toward the kitchen.

I got up and went to the sliding door looked out onto the pool deck. The night air was still very warm.

I turned to Jonah said, "Swim?"

"Excellent idea.," was his response.

We walked out onto the pool deck naked and jumped into the pool. The water was cool and refreshing. A minute later Jill walked out carrying an ice bucket, a couple beers and bottled water.

"Are you going to join us," I asked.

No, I don't want to get my hair wet"

"Ah, come on," I said climbing out to sit on the edge of the pool deck. At that moment Jonah came to the surface to float on his back. His cock still formidable flopped around as floated. I saw Jill look over at it. She got up slipped off her robe and dove in.

She came up next to me. Holding to the side of the pool she said, "Are you okay?"

"Sure, are you?" I leaned down and kissed her.

"Yes," she said. "That was quite an experience."

"Is it over?" I asked, sensing something.

"Do you have more fantasies to fulfill?"

She looked sheepishly down at the water,

"Come on. Tell it. Once in a lifetime experience here. Total free pass on freakiness tonight"

"I want more."

We adjourned to the bedroom this time. Hardwood floors are just that. Hard and wood. Our king-sized bed was much more comfortable.

She began by handling us both. Once Jonah and I knew what she wanted our cocks were immediately at attention. The pool water had provided a refreshing shake up and although it was nearing midnight we were raring to go.

Jill sucked my cock to full ripeness and as she sucked on Jonah's manhood I worked on her pussy. Some of the cum he had deposited in her, she had wiped out before she brought out the drinks, and some had probably come out in the pool. I could taste a little difference every so often in her pussy that let me know all his cum had not run out of her. I was indifferent about the thought of a creampie, but the thought that another cock had been in there very recently was very stimulating and the extra taste added to that.

Jill pulled away from my mouth and moved up to straddle Jonah's cock. She has excellent muscle tone and her pussy always squeezes me so well, like a soft warm glove. I hoped it would still be that way. She rose up and lowered herself down on it. Where Jonah had plunged into her earlier, she now took things much slower, allowing it to enter a little at a time until she rested on his hipbone.

"Ohhh," she said, "It's so big"

After a minute she leaned over so her asshole was visible to me. We had engaged in anal play before and had some lube that I had used to loosen her up as I ate her pussy earlier.

I picked up the 8 inch dildo that had been our first introduction to the large toy arena. It too was well lubed. Jonah reached around grabbing Jill's ass cheeks pulling them apart to show her asshole in all its glory.

The buzzing vibe made Jill flinch a little but as Jonah's driving cock from underneath her distracted her, the muscle relaxed as the vibe went in. It went in a little at a time. Jill's breathing growing louder with each push in. Jonah must have felt the vibration as his breathing also quickened and a small sound of pleasure escaped his lips. For the second time I got to see the vibe protruding from her. I watched as the vibe buzzed in her beautiful brown bottom as her brown hips ground her pussy on Jonah's thick brown cock. I sat back and viewed the scene for a moment, thinking about how unbelievable this night had been and how it had started with a little innocent comment several months ago.

Jill's moaning brought me back to the moment. She was moving her hips with more enthusiasm now, really putting moves in heading toward the finish. Jonah hands reaching up and squeezing her tits as she rode him was such a turn on to see and I couldn't take my eyes from it.

Our digital camera sat on the dresser a few feet away. I picked it up and took three or four pictures of them before I stood on the bed, my hard cock even with Jill. She turned pulled me in. She massaged my balls as she loved my cock with her mouth. I took two more pictures before the feeling overwhelmed me. The last picture showed her looking up at me and the camera, my cock encased in her lips.

I pulled away and settled behind her. She leaned forward and sighed heavily as the buzzing vibe was slipped from her ass.

Double penetration isn't always as easy as it sounds. We moved and repositioned until I got the head of my cock at the right angle. With her ass and my cock well lubed I brought my cock to the entrance. I pushed and the head popped in. Jill took in a large breath. I waited a few seconds the pushed in more.

"Oh my goodness," she panted. "So full, so full."

I pushed in further. Each push accompanied by a moan from her.

Finally I was in. I waited and then began to pull back. As I did she came back some too. The forward motion proved to be that catalyst for the last pleasure ride of the evening. We seemed to develop a motion. With every other push in I could feel his cock push in on the other side of that thin wall. Jill was in constant moan as we moved toward climax.

It was hard not to come. It felt so unbelievably good. Jill was moving with both of us. Her fantasy was about to be complete. Mine was already complete.

Fucking hard, pushing hard. Jill moved her hips back and forth between us seemingly lost in thought and sensation.

My final triumph, if you want to call it that, was being last to cum. Jonah grabbed her hips and thrust up deep into her and came. It was amazing I could feel him cum inside her. It pushed me over the edge as I came for second time of the evening. We collapsed on the bed. Jill in between Jonah and I. Jill snuggled close to me. I could feel the wet spot forming between us. I didn't care. We slept.

I awoke alone in bed the next morning to the smell of coffee and bacon. Grabbing a robe I walked out of the bedroom to find Jonah dressed and sitting at the kitchen table while Jill clad in a longer more modest robe stirred the scrambled eggs.

"Good Morning." I said, stepping into their view.

"Hi honey. Sleep well?"

"Yes, I did. How about you?"

She moved over to kiss me. I turned and she kissed my cheek. She looked startled.

"Haven't brushed my teeth yet," I said.

"So," she said back and kissed me full on the lips.

Jonah was looking at us and smiled. "I slept very well and I want to thank you for allowing me to enjoy your company last evening. You are very hospitable hosts.

"Well believe me not all our guests get treated as you were," I said laughing.

We ate and Jonah collected his things and headed out. At his car he stopped shook my hand, hugged Jill. He got in, started the car and said, "I probably shouldn't tell you this, but you and your mother are amazingly similar with your tastes in fantasies." Before we could ask more, he drove off.

daggett
daggett
23 Followers
12