Innocent Daughter

Story Info
All started with a little tickle.
2k words
3.83
163.6k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steven, 36, the father of Baby, was married to Baby's mother for 15 years before she had died in a car crash two years ago. He was left devastated, terrified, and an alcoholic. He didn't start drinking until he noticed how much Baby looked like her mother. She was now 18, when it put him in a deep depression. He didn't blame his daughter though, how could he?

As Baby grew older, the more she looked like her mother. Of course Steven noticed this and had to avoid his daughter. He'd come home and she'd be lying on the couch in just a tiny shirt and panties on, leaving him with a throbbing erection. He would try not to think of her in such a way he would with her mother but because of their resemblance he'd forget she's his daughter and he'd think about her before he went to bed.

Steven, of course, knew that this was inappropriate so he would drink away his thoughts. He would tell Baby first thing in the morning that she had to start wearing more clothes around the house. He didn't really have to think much about it because Baby was homeschooled and she was always home. He'll just tell her later. But little did he know his little girl had grew into a real woman.

The next day Baby was lying on the couch, as usual, when Steven arrived to his house. He had forgot to talk to Baby this morning because of his massive hangover. So he decided he'd tell her now. Better now than later.

He walked up to her and pulled her off of the couch and gave her a hug. "Hey, Baby. How's my little girl?" He asked, kissing her head. Baby giggled, not used to her daddy giving her hugs. "I'm great, daddy!" She muttered in a baby voice. They stood in each other embrace for 5 minutes before he let go of her and sat her down on the couch.

"I'm going to start dinner. How about you go get something nice on and cover your bottom." He told her and walk into the kitchen.

As soon as he heard her steps heading to her room he took a deep breath. She wasn't wearing a bra when he hugged her and he is supporting a huge boner right now. He grabbed a rag and soaked it in cool water and put it on his forehead.

"Who knew raising a woman could be so hard?" He muttered to himself. He calmed himself and started making spaghetti.

Meanwhile Baby was upstairs trying to find a nice outfit as her daddy said. She felt a tingle between her legs. It felt foreign and was going to ask he daddy about it because it happened while they hugged. Instead she pushed them thoughts aside because she was too embarrassed.

She grabbed her maxi skirt off of the back of her chair and slipped them on over her short shorts. She opened her closet door and found a shirt with the lowest neckline. She wanted to show her daddy that she had grown into a beautiful woman and not a little girl anymore.

She looked at herself in the mirror and smiled at herself. She was dressed in a baby blue maxi skirt with a white silk tank top. She did own any bras, he daddy had bought her some last year but she had outgrown them. Her old bra was a 34 C but she didn't know he size now.

She headed downstairs to her daddy and set the table up for them both. Grabbing two candlesticks and set them in the middle of the table. She hoped her daddy would like what she did.

Steven had finished the spaghetti and meatballs. He walked into the dining room and almost dropped the pan full of spaghetti. There in front of him stood his little girl with a big smile on her face. She looked so much like her mother, so beautiful.

Baby walked over to her daddy and took the food from him and set it on the table. When she was done filling their plates she saw her daddy staring at her bottom. She blushed and gave him a hug.

Steven groaned when he felt his little girls nipples harden. He pulled away from her and looked down at her chest. He just couldn't help himself. He felt himself harden at the sight and immediately walked over to his seat and sat down.

Dinner was quiet and somewhat comforting. He took a big breath before looking at his baby girl and caught her attention by fake coughing.

"Baby, I think you should start wearing more clothes around this house. You're older now, and you've developed into a woman." He stopped and waited for a reaction when he found none he continued, "What I'm saying is that I'm still a man and you're a woman. You dressing in such little amount of clothing is inappropriate now." He stated feeling like a weight was lifted off of his chest.

Baby only nodded and muttered an apology. He smiled at her and gave her a hug. She slowly returned it and felt the tingle and heat rise again.

"Daddy, every time I hug you I get a tingle here," she told her father, pointing at her pussy. He suddenly became flushed and choked on air. He wasn't expecting that.

"What do you mean tingle?" He asked.

"Well, it's like I'm we're down there but I don't understand why and I feel like I should do something. I don't know. Daddy, is there something wrong with me?" She was almost in tears by now. He held her tight and whispered sweet nothings into her ear. He waited until she was calm to talk again.

"Sweetie, it means your aroused," he stated. Baby gave him a confused looks as to asking what. He sighed, "Horny. People relieve that 'tingle' by pleasuring themselves."

Baby didn't understand how to relieve it so she asked "Can you help me relieve it?"

Her daddy looked her in the eyes. She looks so vulnerable right now. Maybe just this once. He doesn't need to touch her, he can just.. He groaned and nodded his head.

"Go upstairs to my room and lay on the bed," he said forcefully to her. Baby did as she was told and practically ran up the stairs.

Steven walked into the kitchen and grabbed himself a strong drink. He muttered incoherent words and ran a hand down his face. He didn't want to do this but his erection told him otherwise.

He slowly walked up the stairs and pushed open the door to his room. He found Baby lying on his bed with her eyes closed. She looked so much like her mother right now. He cleared his throat and she opened her eyes and look at her daddy. She gave him a big smile. He returned it and sat down on the edge of his bed.

"Stand up and... take off all of your clothes," he hesitated while saying. She stood up and slowly took her clothes off. Torturing him without knowing it. Her innocence really killing him right now. Once she was done he scanned his perverted eyes over her body.

She was bare everywhere. His little girl shaved her pussy. He was shocked and looked up at her face to find her with a light coat of red covering her face. She sat back down on the bed.

Steven walked over to the chair across from his bed. Baby was staring directly at him waiting for him to tell her what to do next.

"Legs up on the bed," she did as she was told and put them up. She was still sitting up, so she closed her legs leaving her less exposed. "Open your legs," she hesitated but she did and closed her eyes. It felt really embarrassing for her. "Eyes open, Baby," he whispered. She opened her eyes to find out that the lights were shut off. The moon illuminated the room but she could hardly see her daddy's face.

"Touch your pussy," he ordered her gently. She put a hand on her mound and waited for her next step. She saw her daddy's hand moving vigorously in his pants. He sighed and asked her something that shocked them both, "Are you all wet down there, honey?"

He slowed his movements and waited for her response. She touched her slit. It was soaked in her pussy juices. She slowly nodded her head. Her daddy groanded and walked over to the bed and sat beside her. He removed her hand with his own.

Baby jumped and moaned really loud. The sound made Steven's cock throb in his jeans making it push against them, hurting him. He moved his finger up and down her slit. She sighed and fell back on the bed.

Steven took this chance to get on his knees in front of his baby girl and give her, her first orgasm He flattened his tongue and dragged it slowly up and down her slit. He covered his lips around her enlarged clit and sucked lightly on it. While Steven was doing gentle movements on his baby's pussy, Baby was trying to get him to go faster. She grinder her pussy against his face while touching her nipples. They've never been this hard before.

"Yes, daddy! Daddy! Daddy! Dadddy!" She shouts

Steven inserted one finger into his little girls hole. She moaned and grunted. That was the sexiest sound Steven has ever heard so he took this moment to attach his lips around her clit again and finger her hard and fast. Her orgasm was approaching quickly so he undid his pants and slipped them down his legs.

Baby's eyes widened at the sight of her daddy's 7 inch cock. It was average but in Baby's eyes it was enormous. She started to tremble waiting for her daddy's big dick.

Steven grabbed his dick and slowly dragged it up and down her slit, lubricating it. He was about to fuck his baby girl. He was going to make love to her. He moved her to the center of his bed and got on top of her, missionary position.

He put his cock at the entrance of her pussy. Baby was unaware of the pain that was about to happen, so she smiled at her daddy and nodded. Steven shoved his cock all in on one thrust. Baby's eyes filled with tears and she screamed so loud probably waking the whole neighborhood.

Steven kissed away her tears and stilled his movements. He groans at her tightness. Her pussy is gripping his cock like a fist.

"Baby, I love you so much," he whispers into her ear. He kissed her on the lips for the first time. Their lips move in sync, so Steven takes this as a time to thrust slightly.

Baby moans at his movement, "Move your hips, daddy."

He obeys and starts to thrust faster into his little girl.

"You're so good to me, Baby, I love you!" He groans.

"I love you too, daddy," she gasps as he finds her sweet spot.

He hits that spot over and over until her moans turn into slight screams.

"Daddy, I feel a tighte--" she didn't finish her sentence because of the little explosion happening in her stomach.

"Baby, I'm going to cum!" Steven shouts as she's still climaxing. Her pussy grips his cock even tighter and he groans releasing his seed into his baby girl. They both come down from their high and he gently kisses her.

He rolls off of her and gathers her into his arms. "I didn't use protection, Baby, you may end up with my little child inside your belly," he says while putting a hand on her stomach.

She sighs lovingly, "Daddy, I want to have your kids, I love you!"

Steven smiles and says, "I love you more, Baby. You make me happy." After that they fell asleep in each other's arms.

Steven and Baby are now on their third kid. And who knows, there may be more coming soon.