Innocent Devil Pt. 01

Story Info
A sweet Asian girl gradually takes control over a man's life.
1.6k words
4.25
48.5k
25

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First-time author; comments highly appreciated.

*****

A sweet Asian girl gradually takes control over a man's life proving she's more than meets the eye.

Lizi was an Asian girl of average build. She was about 5'2", her breast size was a large "B" cup, but she did have a pretty big butt that majority of Asian girls don't have. She was not very talkative but had a wonderful voice and smile.

Mike was a tall, thin-framed guy. He was a successful guy working in a professional field. He was polite and always treating people nice. He was always into Asian girls, the reason is.they are short, cute, nice and sweet.

When Mike saw Lizi's photo, he immediately agreed to meet her. Lizi had the sweetest smile and lovely voice. They agreed to go see a movie together for their first date. Lizi showed up in a miniskirt and a button up shirt. They had a wonderful time at the movie. Mike was totally addicted to Lizi; her polite attitude made Mike believes she was the one that he wanted for the rest of his life.

When Mike drove Lizi back to her place, she invited him inside for a cup of tea as a thank you for the wonderful date. Mike, of course, said yes! He couldn't wait to know this girl more.

As Mike pictured, Lizi lived in a studio that was clean with warm orange lighting. She was really into movies and anime, shown by the several framed movie posters hanging on her wall. He sat down on a small sofa while Lizi prepared some oolong tea. She told him some good tea can always makes her calm. She finally joined Mike sitting on the sofa. Mike couldn't wait to know more about her.

As they were chatting, Mike noticed a box on the shelf with a weird giant handwritten red "X" on its side. He wanted to know what was inside but he didn't want to offend her. Lizi noticed that Mike kept glimpsing at the box, she then asked, "What's wrong with that box?"

Mike felt shame that Lizi noticed he had kept glimpsing at the box, so he said, "Nothing wrong. Just the color and design of the box don't match anything in your apartment. I'm just curious why you keep it?"

Lizi smiled and asked, "Do you want to know what's inside?"

Mike said, "If you are willing to tell me, then yes!"

Lizi said "Well, whoever peeks inside the box will soon feel pain and regret it."

Mike laughed and said, "Very funny Lizi. It totally doesn't match your sweet voice and cute smile. I don't believe you at all."

Lizi then smiled and said, "Okay then, you asked for it. Before I show you what's inside the box, in case you take any treasure from me, I need to ask you to close your eyes so you don't see the lock code. So don't open your eyes until I ask you to. Oh, by the way, go sit on the chair beside the dining table so I can put the box on the table to show you." Mike laughed, walked to the chair, sat down and closed his eyes; he totally didn't believe this short Asian girl could surprise him with any strange things.

He heard Lizi took the box from off the shelf and felt Lizi got closer to him. He had his eyes closed and asked, "Can I open my eyes now?" The next thing Mike felt was Lizi grabbing his hands to the back of the chair and handcuffing him. He soon opened his eyes and said, "Hey, what are you doing?"

Lizi smiled and said, "This is for making sure you don't take anything from me."

Mike said, "Well, this is not fun Lizi!"

Lizi smiled and told him "I warned you about this box, but you said you want to see it, now I'm just making sure you see what's inside the box."

Mike's hands were handcuffed behind the chair while Lizi took out items from the box one by one. She said nothing but just line up everything on the table. Mike was now not only surprised, but shocked, as the items on the table now included a cock-ring, bondage belt and tape, collar, and rope. Lizi smiled to Mike and said, "Now you see everything in the box, it's time for you to feel the pain. As I told you earlier."

Mike was not sure what was going, still shocked by what he was seeing. He soon yelled, "Hey Lizi, this is not fun! Let me go!"

Lizi smiled while gripping Mike's jaw and lifting his face to look at her. "It may not be fun for you but it is very fun for me." She slapped his face as she finished talking. As an Asian girl, her slap was strong, causing Mike to feel dizzy for a second. She then got down on the ground to her knees, unzipped his pants, took out his dick and started to suck and bite. Mike had a very complex feeling while Lizi was holding his dick. It hurt but he also felt pleasure. As he enjoyed the little pain from biting and pleasure from her sucking his dick, she suddenly slapped his dick.

Mike groaned and shouted out, "Fuck you bitch!"

Lizi looked up and said, "Fuck me? You still don't understand, do you? You will be the one get fucked, not me." She stood up and took off her panties but left her skirt on. She shuffled her panties into his mouth. "I mentioned I hate sound, do you remember it? So now, you better listen and be good before I get mad."

Mike's dick was standing up regardless the pain he was feeling from the slap. He couldn't control himself, his body was reacting even though he was afraid. Lizi now used rope to tie his legs to the chair, then slid the cock ring on his hard standing dick. Mike couldn't say a word but groaned and struggled, trying to move his arms and legs. Nothing worked. Lizi looked at him and gave him a sweet kiss on his forehead.. "You look cute Mike. Don't you think so?" Mike looked at Lizi as she kissed him again but soon slapped his face. Mike was now very scared, it hurt like hell. Again, Lizi kissed him, only to slap his face even harder.

All of a sudden, Lizi sat on Mike's lap and slid his hard dick into her body. Mike couldn't believe this feeling. The feeling of her tight pussy left him very confused. He wanted more, but couldn't say anything, unable even to see due to her skirt covering everything down there... Lizi was not moving her body, but simply letting Mike's dick stay in her. Lizi looked at Mike, her face so close that Mike could smell her perfume. He couldn't say no. Lizi started to move her butt back and forth, causing Mike to groan, loving the feeling of the tight wet pussy. But Lizi stopped moving again. She stood up, and slapped hard across Mike's face. "Do you enjoy it? You better not. I'm going to remove my panties from your mouth, you better fucking suck my nipples good. Unless you want some more pain."

Lizi unbuttoned her shirt, but kept it on; she unclasped her bra from the front, causing her breasts to be visible immediately upon opening it. She removed the panties from Mike's mouth; he wanted to say something but Lizi soon pressed his head close to her right breast. Mike sucked her nipple, what a sweet taste. He wanted more, wanted to fuck her, and wished he could use his hands to grab her butt but he could do nothing but let Lizi control everything.

Another slap on his face from her. She sat back down on his lap with his dick in her body again. Mike groaned as she pushed her body down onto his dick. Again, Lizi didn't move at first. The tight pussy was driving him crazy. Lizi started to bite Mike. He shouted out loud, "Fuck you bitch, it hurts!"

Lizi looked up. "I told you, no fucking talking allowed!" Lizi stood up, Mike's dick sliding again out from her body, causing a crazy feeling. Lizi took a ball gag secured with a leather belt, forced it into Mike's mouth and tightened it at the back of his head. Mike now could really say nothing, and became mad. Lizi sat back down on Mike's big hard dick again. Mike groaned. He wanted to cum, wanted to end this, and wanted to enjoy the sex but Lizi didn't let him.

Lizi now slowly began to move back and forth; the riding speed quickly became too crazy and Mike felt dizzy. He wanted to explode more and more. He was confused, unsure whether he liked it or hated it. Lizi's small body was like magic on him.

Lizi looked at Mike and said, "Now you know what's inside the box, I have another box under my bed. I can show you that one next time, what do you think?" While she was talking, she changed the motion to be up and down; Mike couldn't help but nod his head. Lizi smiled. "How can I trust you? You really do want to see it?" Mike nodded his head and groaned from the pleasure from Lizi.

Lizi smiled and said, "I will let you cum soon after I cum.. As for the big box, you better keep your promise because I already filmed your cute reaction, look at the cameras." Lizi pointed to several different spots in the house. Mike then realized that since he had walked in, he was being filmed by Lizi. Mike groaned... unsure if it was from the pleasure Lizi gave him or his anger from discovering the filming.

Comments, feedback, sequel requests, etc. highly appreciated.