Innocent Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZotDragon
ZotDragon
437 Followers

“You’re late,” she complained, mumbling.

“Sorry, but Lisa was hornier than I expected.”

Penny was instantly awake. “Did you fuck her?” she asked eagerly.

“Oh yes, fucked her and ate her out and got a blow job too.”

Penny scrambled beneath the sheets and popped her husband’s cock into her mouth. She could taste the unmistakable mix of semen and pussy. Ending the quickie blow job, she asked him, “Was she any good?”

“Fantastic,” he exclaimed. She slapped him in false anger. “But not nearly as good as you,” he amended.

“Oh really,” she said, crawling up from under the covers.

“Bigger tits,” he said, palming his wife’s small but proud pair capped by faint pink nipples, “bigger ass, too,” he continued, sliding his hands down her body to her rump, “and a pussy that was shaved clean except for a tiny little circle at the top of her slit.” With those words he slipped a finger into his wife’s quim. She preferred not to shave, but kept her blond pubic hairs neatly groomed back to a full, classic triangle. He felt her curly hairs beneath his palm. She groaned, enjoying the penetration.


“Was she worth the effort?” Penny asked, pulling her husband’s finger out of her cunt and replacing it with his hard cock.

“Yes,” he moaned. “Said she liked women. Maybe we’ll have to get together with her sometime.”

“You’ll have to change your story,” Penny said, starting to move up and down on his penis, eager to have her own orgasm with him since Lisa had been twice blessed already.

“How do you know I used the innocent husband routine,” he asked, not really caring, paying more attention to he wobbling boobs.

“You always use the same story, because you look so innocent.”

“So do you,” he said, kissing her. They increased their pace until pleasure washed over them both.

ZotDragon
ZotDragon
437 Followers
12