Innocent Masturbation Gone Wrong

Story Info
A student attends a friend's party.
1.2k words
3.5
46.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was standing in my usual place in front of the mirror, disappointed in what I was seeing.

My friend Caitlynn had invited me over her house for her 18th birthday party. We were very close, but I tended to feel a little insecure with her in large groups of people.

She was tall and thin, with a perfect C-cup chest. Her friends were practically clones. They borrowed each others' clothes on a daily basis, and all lived in McMansions on the same street. I, however, lived in the town over and barely had enough money to attend state school the next year. I measured in at a measly 5'2", with a curvy body that wasn't very popular when I stood next to Caitlynn.

But it was her day, and I needed to get over myself. I threw a sweater on over my conservative dress and headed over to her house.

The music was excruciatingly loud and I could barely move through the tightly-packed crowd of sweaty teenagers. I squeezed my way to a leather couch, prepared to stay there for the rest of the night.

A few hours passed. I drank conservatively and watched my "friends" make fools of themselves. Secretly, I wished to be one of them. I would like to lose myself in the throbbing crowd and hook up with a stranger. I imagined pressing my body against one of the sweating young men dancing right in front of me. He would pull me close and explore my mouth with his tongue. We would escape to Caitlynn's bedroom and lock the door....

But that wouldn't be me. When my second beer was empty, I took a deep breath and thrusted myself through the crowd. I made my way to the hall and continued to the bathroom, hot and bothered.

Since I was a young girl, this bathroom was a bit uncomfortable for me. Not only was there a door leading to the hallway, but also to her parents' bedroom. Even when they weren't home, it was a little unnerving knowing that someone could walk in on me at any moment.

But that was silly. I had more important matters to attend to. I checked the lock once again and got to work. I lifted the front of my dress and slid my panties to my knees. I let my fingers glide into my damp pussy and thrusted in and out while moaning softly. I used my other hand to balance on the wall as I plunged my fingers in further and further.

I was so intent on pleasuring myself that I did not hear the door creak open. I did not hear the muffled laughter. I did not hear the footsteps cross the floor. But I did feel an enormous hand forcefully cover my mouth. I did feel my dress being ripped off of me. I did feel myself being picked up effortlessly and carried to another room.

I panicked. I tried to kick and scream and punch and bite.

"Feisty, huh?" a deep voice growled. "Guess we're going to have to tie you up."

My wrists were yanked in opposite directions and tied to what I imagined to be bedposts. The room began to fill. I heard low chuckles and degrading leers, but they were nothing compared to the argument that ensued.

"Alright, she'll give you oral for twenty, you can fuck her tits for thirty, and her ass is fifty."

"Who gets to fuck her?"

"Whoever gives me the most cash." I was shocked that a complete stranger was pawning me off to the highest bidder. I hoped someone with a conscience would tell this man to stop, but his friends were either to drunk or too hard to care.

I felt someone's warm, rank breath on my neck.

"You ready, slut?" My new "owner" began to squeeze and twist my nipples.

I felt the first man put his knees on either side of my waist, lower himself onto my chest and slide his cock between my breasts. This wasn't so bad.

"You over there, you can start now. Oh, and any of you who want to cum on her when you're done wanking, give me five."

A sharp pain shot through my body. Two sets of hands forced my legs as far apart and back as they would go and I felt yet another man pulling my cheeks apart and poking his head into my ass. He thrust at a slower pace than the man on top of me.

After a few minutes, I heard a loud moan and felt two shots of warm, sticky goo on my neck.

"Alright, you're done. You next." His business-like tone was frightening. It sounded like he was not even close to done with me.

The strong hands touched my lips yet again, but this time forced them open. A short, thick member filled my mouth and propelled in and out of my throat. My gags seemed to only encourage him to pump deeper and faster. As he fucked my face, I felt my ass being filled with watery cum. I thought I would have a few minutes of relief, but my possessor did not waste any time getting another dick in me. This one was long and skinny and penetrated deeper than the first. My eyes teared up in pain and my throat received three spurts of cum.

I was sweating and shaking, but my holder paid no attention. As soon as one man was off of me, the next was on. I felt like a ride at the amusement park, being used by men of all shapes and sizes. Long and short dicks of various thickness penetrated me vigorously and I was covered in cum, but my pussy remained untouched.

After what felt like hours, I was alone on the bed, burning hot and covered in what felt like gallons of cum.

"You are such a dirty little whore. I know you like this. But you haven't even had one little orgasm yet. You've been so busy pleasuring all these men that you've forgotten about yourself. Let's see how much you're enjoying this, slut." I gasped as his finger made contact with my pussy lips.

"Drenched," he growled.

"Lift her up a little higher." The men who had a hold of my ankles pulled up until my ass was dangling well above the bed. My master slid under me and eased my cheeks down around his dick. I was practically sitting upright, except for the fact that my legs were stretched behind my head.

"You can go now." He barked at someone close by.

In a split second, I felt someone at the entrance of my soaked pussy. He worked his member into me at an excruciatingly slow pace, and drew it out in the same matter. I moaned loudly against my will.

"You like that, you dirty whore." My seller expertly mauled my breasts and my breathing quickened. I whimpered and writhed under this terrible combination of pleasure and pain. My pussy gripped the cock against my will as I bucked and shuddered uncontrollably. Waves of intense emotion rocked my body as they thrust their cocks into me harder and harder. The last thing I remembered was feeling hot, sticky cum inside of my pussy for the first time, and blacking out....